News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

British Fighting Pit: Holly Valance vs Michelle Ryan

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
British Fighting Pit: Holly Valance vs Michelle Ryan
« on: September 01, 2020, 10:58:33 PM »
{alt}
{alt}how to host images
The host of the British Fighting Pit who they named after the issues last time with Janet and Rose. It was Helen Mirren a woman wildly respected by all of hollywood

"It is open again and we have three fights for you.  First off former soap stars do battle as Holly Valance will fight Michelle Ryan.  Then the Canadian Kristin Kreuk faces Rachel Stevens who is out for revenge for Kristins last fight here.  Finally the Main Event... Battle of the Morganas who will win between Eva Greene and Katie McGrath"

"Lets get this started"

Holly Valance was in the fighters pit a woman who knew how to fight and was avoided for years.   She wanted here and wanted it to be on a night where she faced no pressure and with four women fighting that all were highly respected in this world she had it.

A true legend who never had to prove it and had no clue as to who she was fighting until Michelle Ryan walked in.

“Hmm… Your reputation is similar to mine.”

“It is, I’ve asked for about ten years for a fight but guess what you signed a open contract.”

“So glad it was you.”

“Shall we begin?”  Michelle said circling the pit

Holly circled as well “Yes I think we should.”

Michelle came in and tried to punches on the right Holly stepped in and hit two knees and was pushing Michelle back and went for another knee but it was caught and Holly got lifted up and thrown down.  Michelle immediately kicked her twice between the legs but Holly tripped her up and got up only to fall backwards.

“Cheating bitch.”

“Aint no cheating in a fight bitch.”

Michelle jumped atop Holly and twisted her tits then backhanded her across the face.  Michelle stood up bringing Holly up with her an threw her across the pit by the hair.

Holly hit the barrier with the load bearing pillar and gasped then went Into shock as Michelle ran across and hit another knee between the legs.  Michelle then put Hollys arms behind the pillar took her belt off and leaned over and tied up Holly Valances arms

Michelle walked back to the middle and watched Holly not be able to move more than the length of her arms. Holly looked back and the belt was around the pillar tied around her wrists. “That isn’t right this is”

“A fight and I fight to win.”

Michelle then ran into a uppercut that sent Holly head back into the pillar then mIchelle began throwing crazy haymakers with her right and left. Hollys head whipping left and right after each blow.  Then a knee between the legs

“The great Valance.  Is this who everyone feared so greatly for so long.”

Michelle ran around the pit and when she got back to where she had Holly trapped she hita punch to Hollys jaw. Then Michelle went back to the middle “Look at her beaten by someone who everyone said wasn’t in as good of shape as her.  Im in human shape and stronger than and better than that bitch.”

Michelle walked over to Holly and hit an upper cut that whipped Hollys head back

“Always the perfectly crafted body.  So tight so strong so impossible to achieve.”  Michelle ripped off Hollys top.  “Let’s make it a little less perfect.”

Hands went on the tits and then the tips of fingers curled in and began to penetrate the tit flesh when Holly screamed “NO YOU WON”  She didn’t want to and if it was a punching and kickig beat down she would have taken it til the knock out but this was something she wasn’t going to take.  If she could return the favour no problem but Michelle ryan won this fight and

“WAIT”

Michelle wasn’t waiting she knew what was coming and wanted to do this so badly.  Hands were perfect on the tits to give them a nasty squeeze and twist when Holly shouted “QUIT “  That was it you had to follow the rules especially when a fight was so one sided.  If they were in a war then Michelle would have been allowed to finish what she wanted to do.

A few seconds before the doors opened and she had to leave Michelle got up in Hollys face “Do not come after me again.  We are done and I never want to see you again.  I won.”

Coming up: British Fighting Pit:  Kristin Kreuk vs Rachel Stevens;