News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

British Fighting Pit: Eva Greene vs Katie McGrath

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
British Fighting Pit: Eva Greene vs Katie McGrath
« on: September 02, 2020, 05:07:52 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Eva Greene took off her shirt the looked across the pit at Katie McGrath. Eva didn’t get what she wanted. No intimidation from Katie McGrath who ripped her own shirt off.  This was a fight years in the making.  The two weren’t here to get the crowd going they were here to fight and that was why no one had noticed

They stood outside the barrier staring across at the other eagerly waiting for the gate to open.  Katie knew Eva would do something for intimidation and she wasn’t having none of it.  The true Morgana would be revealed “Ladies please enter.”

Helen Mirren another Morgana the most famous of all Morgana Le Fay’s was in the middle “I wish for you both to know one thing as you enter... I am the greatest Morgana; I am the true Morgana.  You two were very good Morgana’s and we will find out which of you is truly a person who shall stand alongside me.”

Helen motioned for both to come forward they did.  Walking past Helen, they pressed their tits together and they went down, and stomachs were going against each other.  Forehead to forehead “You want to fight me.”

“Eva there aren’t many women I want to fight but you are one and you should be scared of that fact.”

“Katie you may make a lot of women quiver with fear, but they quiver with fear of me as well so don’t think you’re going to win here, I’m going to hurt you.”

“Hurt me, hurt me all you want but bitch emm...”  Katie’s tits couldn’t take the pressure of Eva’s tits anymore

“That’s just the start” Eva grabbed Katie by the throat and pushed her back

Eva had Katie pinned against a pillar and the crowd went silent.  Eva Greene had an aura about her, but everyone thought Katie McGrath was her equal but then her tits folded and now she was being single handed choked by Eva Greene. 

Eva hit one stomach punch then had her choke broken and hit with a back handed punch which put the French woman down.

“Ok Bitch, Ill admit that you have better tits but, in the end, I’m wrecking your face, wrecking your stomach and then maybe I’ll destroy those amazing tits.”

Eva was slightly bleeding and got up “No you will not, you will hurt me maybe, but you will get hurt more.  You can bite me I’ll bite you; you can punch me I’ll punch you harder.  What you do to me gets done to you at a higher damage.”

Katie looked at her hands “I doubt that very much.”  Katie went south paw and its freaked Eva out as she wasn’t expecting that. Katie hit a lead left then a right hook that dropped Eva.  “Your hands are no match”

Katie walked away “Ok get up bitch because I am not done picking you apart.”

Eva got up and smiled “I fought women with more skill than our greatest opponent and our wars in France are legendary”

Katie hit two right jabs then went for a left uppercut which Eva slipped away from hit a punch to the jaw and slid again behind Katie and went for a choke.  Eva had it locked in then pushed Katie away.   “I think my comment bothered you.  Did it Katie?  Or are you wondering who in France could have tested me more than your little friend challenged you?”

Katie reset and shook her arms then stretched her neck “Look around you.  Everyone in ear shot knows you are talking about Janet.  You lost respect talking like that.  We all know what Janet is and how tough she is.  Right there is where she knocked herself out spearing Rose and breaking her ribs.   Over here is where she nearly knocked me out for the second time, and I had to resort to something that haunts me.  I doubt anyone you ever fought from France would ever measure up to her.  You’re the exception here Eva and that’s why you’re the favorite for some reason.”

Katie was in a normal stance and threw a punch which Eva slightly slipped to the outside of.  Katie recognized that Eva was trying to get to the outside of her and adjusted her footing and feigned some punches trying to make Eva bite.

Eva smiled then spit at Katie getting her on the chin.  Katie wiped it off and was disgusted then Eva came up with an uppercut that sent McGrath backwards.  Eva smiled then drove forward and got her hands on Katies tits and slammed Katies back into the barrier

Eva removed her left hand from Katies right tit then got it in the hair and pulled back.  Katies head was in the crowd area and Eva leaned to look down on her and dug her nails into the left tit.  “Scream Katie and I’ll back away.”  Eva dug in more and Katie did scream so Eva spit in her face then backed away

Eva put her arms out and turned 360 she had felt the sweat on her body and knew it made her tits look even better so she wanted everyone to see her.  Katie was irritated and once again had to wipe spit off her face.  She looked at her tit and the deep claw marks.  This was a strong woman with a legitimate mean streak

Katie began to circle around but Eva stood still.  Moving slightly so Katie could not get behind her Eva just smiled a devilish smile.  It was Eva’s calm that chilled everyone. She was not moving she was showing no fear.  Her calmness was the opposite of Katie who had an anger inside her.

Once Katie was in reach Eva threw a jab, but the real attack was a leg kick. Katie blocked the jab went for the counter punch but was sent to the ground by the leg attack.   Eva quickly mounted Katies back grabbed the back of the head of McGrath then rubbed it into the sand

Closing her hand Eva lifted Katies head up and slapped Katie then slammed her head back down rubbed it in the sand.  Lift it up and put her nails across Katies face “I want you to know I will rip you.”  Eva then honked Katies nose and got up and relaxed on a barrier

Katie slammed her hands into the sand then got up and brushed herself off.  She didn’t turn to look at Eva yet as she stared at those watching.  She was being humiliated by the French woman and there wasn’t much she could do

Katie gasped when she turned to look at Eva.  The body glistened even more that perfect body of Eva Greene.  The viciousness of an old testament god and body of a Greek goddess.  Katie or the first time in her life felt inferior.

Eva saw the shift in Katie and smiled “No more embarrassing you.  The message has reached and now I’ll fight and finish you.”

Katie brought her fists up then down and looked at Eva.  Eva had walked over then stopped and smiled knowing she was not in reach yet.   A fight many wanted was turning into something no one expected

Katie tried a jab which was parried, and Eva stepped back and smiled. Eva’s confidence was getting to Katie and her body seemed to shine more the less confident Katie became.  Eva faked a punch and Katie flinched.  Eva had a wicked smile as she could see how uncomfortable Katie truly was.

Eva hit two slaps then slid away as Katie threw a punch.  She waited for Katie to reset and face her then hit a punch to the right side of Katies ribs then threw her right-hand getting Katie in the right boob.  Duck under a punch then another and a straight to the stomach of Katie McGrath

Eva stepped back to smile again.  Katie was watching her feet and when the left went back Katie leaped into a left hook that floored Eva Greene.  Katie walked away from her and to the barrier back turned to Eva and she smiled for the people watching.

“Im not her.”  Katie said and her smile disappeared.  She turned and ran at Eva kicking her in the tit sending her rolling across the pit

“You should have finished me bitch.”

Katie went to kick Eva again, but it was blocked, and Eva pushed her away and quickly got up “Congratulations Katie, you have my attention.”

Eva hit three punches and Katie was surprised at the speed that Eva used to close the distance but after the third Katie covered up then went forward her head going between Eva’s tits she pushed Eva back and hit four punches to Eva’s sides.

Katie snapped her head up the back part getting eva in the chin and then she hit Eva with a left hook.  Tried for a short shovel cross with the right but it got blocked and Eva stepped a leg in and tripped Katie up

Eva tried to get at Katies throat then went for her tits that was when Katie got her foot between the and kicked away.  Eva went back to her feet hit the railing was about to go back down when Katie kicked her in the pussy.  Katie began to get up as Eva put a hand on the barrier

Katie grabbed Eva by the hair and then eva turned into a punch into Katies pussy which backed Katie up into the opposite side of the pit.  Both women were short of breath now and just looked at each other. The demeanour of Eva Greene had changed greatly

“You should have let me finish this.”

“You should have finished me when I got scared.  Now I’m not so you should be.”  That sounded like a song coming from Katies Irish voice

“Then make me scared of you.”  Eva pushed away and walked toward

“No body on body now just me destroying what god blessed you with.”

Katie blocked the first punch and then clawed at Eva’s tit then hit a left hook.  That made Eva back up and Katie hit a side kick with her left then hit big right between the tits.  Katie shot in for a high crotch takedown, but Eva scratched her back then hit a knee to the face

Eva then clawed at Katies back and grabbed the back of her hair.  Katie stepped back loosening that grip then stomped a foot.  Spun and bent over so there wasn’t as much pressure on her hair but it was doubled over more in Eva’s hands.

Katie then hit a right and left just under evas ribs and came up with an uppercut to the tit.  Katie then went for a pussy claw instead she was countered by Eva falling back.  Eva and Katie were trading these opportunities and now Eva had a great advantage after flipping Katie McGrath

Eva floated over then got up to her feet with a firm grip on Katies hair.  When both were up Katie dug in and pushed forward slamming Eva int the barrier then got a arm between the legs and flipped Eva with a fireman carry.  Eva kept Katies hair and twisted and was now trying to get a head scissor.

Katie got her arms on Evas legs and pushed the right foot behind Evas left knee and was beginning to be able to fully deal with the hair attack.  Eva was having a hard time keeping her hand in Katies hair as Katie used her own legs to break the grip.

Katie could feel than hand leaving her hair and it helped that sweat was becoming a factor.  So, she had to really prepare for this.  Fighting Eva Greene was something she long said she wanted, and a submission might be the most surprising thing.  She looked at MMA submissions and professional wrestling ones and found one that would work here right now

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: British Fighting Pit: Eva Greene vs Katie McGrath
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 05:09:39 PM »

Hair free and Katie stood up and tried to lock in the Cloverleaf submission.  Eva knew this would be what Katie wanted.   She studied these possibilities and knew counters for pro rasslin.  Eva immediately ducked her head swung her body for Katies legs and yanked the left one taking her down

Greene’s legs dropped and she tried to get atop McGrath.  Eva reached for Katies tits but was nowhere near ready for that position. Katie got her legs around Evas body and turned. Katie was riding high and hit some punches to Evas ear but couldn’t get the force she wanted.

Eva had found herself in a prime position to attack Katies tits though.  Hands going to the outside of each of tit and smashed Katies tits together.  Eva grinded them up and down and got a screech from Katie who covered her face with both hands.  Eva wanted that though as it meant Katie would not have the ability to stay on top

Eva got Katie off the top then stood up and tried to stomp the inside tit of Katie McGrath to the ground, but Katie rolled away.  “Thought I took more out of you.  Lesson learned.”  Eva said as Katie got up watching her as she did get up

The damage to Katie tits were able to be seen by Eva and she would do more so Katie would regret this challenge.  Eva faked going for the tits and instead came up with a punch that got Katie under the jaw rocking her.

Eva spun for a kick, but it was sloppy, and Katie wasn’t dazed enough. The moment Evas back was turned to Katie was when Katie lunged at her.  Katie got her arms under Eva and hands went to the tits she pushed Eva back to the opposite side and started haul down and push up on Evas tits in front of everyone

Eva was screaming murder so Katie shout out “Scream your surrender you French bitch!” Katie then began to pull the tits straight ahead.  That was when Eva was able to get her arms on the inside of Katies then lift up break the hold and quickly reach behind grab Katie by the head and slam her arms down hitting Katies face into the barrier.

Eva turned move back and drilled a knee into Katies stomach. Then grabbed Katie by the back of the head and the back of the pants got a good grip to hit an even harder knee to the stomach. Eva got both hands in Katies hair yanked back and went to slam her face again into the barrier, but Katie got her hands on the barrier and blocked it

Katie stomped Evas foot then twisted her body into a punch that Eva tried to duck but still got her on top of the head.  That was enough to drop Eva to her knees where Katie tried to knee her in the face only to have it blocked and Eva bite the inside of Katies leg near the knee

Katie screamed and Eva quickly lifted the Irish woman on her shoulders.  A bit of a struggle but Eva was able to balance herself and got her hands on Katies face and stomach.  Katie saw they were close to the barrier, so Eva planned to drop Katie face first on the barrier.  Katie reached and twisted a nipple of Eva Greene which made Eva scream.  That allowed Katie to slide off and down to her feet.

‘So that fight with Aubrey I got her in a full nelson and smashed her face.’  Katie thought about conversations with Janet when they were recovering from their rematch.  All Janet could talk about then was Aubrey it was worst now.  But that was good advice and Katie took it and locked in a full nelson.

One went in and Eva immediately turned to that underhook fighting off the full nelson attempt.  Katie hit elbows to the back of Eva Greens shoulder and punches to the ear, but Eva fought by keeping a hold of one arm.  Eva knew she successfully defended and now had full control of Katies right arm, so she angled the arm to her mouth and bit just below the bicep.

Eva then dropped to a knee and slid behind Katie Mcgrath and got a waist lock.  Katie went to defend but Eva got one hand down Katies pants and scratched up.  That made Katie shriek then Eva suplexed Katie McGrath to the other side of the pit.

Katie tried to get up but was completely dazed and was seeing double.  The combination of all that just happened to her was so quick and so vicious.  Natalie Dormer warned her she wasn’t ready for how dirty Eva Greene will go and how vicious she would get if knew it was a challenge she could lose.

Katie was starting to get up when Eva kicked dirt in her eyes.  “I cant see.”  Katie shouted and Eva was on top of her grabbing Katie by the back o the hair she swung Katie around and around then let go when she had Katie off her feet.  Katies body slammed against the wood that made the pit

Eva was not stopping now and since Katie kept trying to get up it only motivated Eva to hurt Katie McGrath.  Katie had a lot of skill and she was tough but there was a viciousness that existed in some women that gave them advantages… Those women could feared how vicious Eva Greene could get.

Eva grabbed Katies arm and pinned it to the pit She had Katie completely exposed body against the pit. One arm on the ground and the other up against it Eva drove down ward with knees to the ribs then positioned her body and started driving into knee smashes into Katies exposed stomach

“You hurt me and emba…”  Eva was scaring people and it was clear many were getting ready to step in because she was at her worst when she survived a close defeat. Eva put her other shin onto Katies throat and let go Katies arm to get herself a strong grip on the railing and choke Katie with her shin ad Katie trapped against the pit

Katie Mcgrath was almost out cold when Eva let go and ran to the other side of the pit then ran back and slid into a knee that got Katie in the hip.  “I heard a rumor about you.” Eva was up and got behind Katie and lifted her legs into a wheelbarrow stance.  Then swung Katie around and into the pit barrier again

Katie kept trying to get up and now Eva would kick her down then stomp a tit.  Eva knew she had the advantage thanks to blinding Katie, and she was going to make McGrath pay for fighting back.

“I hear you like to bite to win.”  Eva started ripping off Katies pants and that gave Katie a chance and she kicked away the pants went but Eva was away as well.  God only knew what Eva Greene was planning.”

A woman made her way up front “Katie stay down and quit.”  It was Clemence Poesy “When Eva knows the woman can.”

Katie kicked her pants at Clemence “She doesn’t understand Eva knows who the better fighter is. She’s going to hurt Katie for being better than her.”

“Their off what are you going to do.”  Katie was in so much pain and the evil smile of Eva Greene was unsettling

Katie got her fists up then threw a straight kick hoping to surprise Eva, but it did and Eva slipped to the inside and hit a punch to the inside of the thigh.  Then a backhand slap to Katie knocking her back

“She will start degrading Katie now.”  Clemence said

“You are nothing.  You are no one.  You are overrated.”  Eva was arms distance away from Katie and it looked like slaps, but it was claws.  Some to the face and as Katie covered up it would be to the arms and midsection.  “You had your chance to fight beyond your skill and fame and blew it.”

Eva backed up and looked at the damage she caused. Katie was bleeding from the face, arms chest, and ribs.  Eva came in for a knee between the legs but got dropped by a McGrath right hand.  Katie relaxed then realized she dropped Eva to a knee

Katie jumped at Eva with a metora Sasha banks style takedown which got Eva onto her back.  Eva was trying to hide her face but katie didn’t care driving the point of her elbow straight down on whatever part of Evas head she could hit.

“Come on bitch…Come on … Your plan is doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”

Eva turned in on Katies inside leg and bit. McGrath tried to get away, but Evan wasn’t letting go and had Katie on her back.  Eva used her knee to pin Katies other leg down as she bit on the inside like a vampire.

That wasn’t enough for Eva who got her hand on Katies pussy dug her nails in and tried to close her fist getting as much flesh as possible.  Eva stopped biting and whatever she did to the pussy and drove three elbows into the area she was biting then jumped forward into a backhand to Katies screaming mouth.

Clemence was leaning over the rail “Someone stop her she is going to hurt that girl.”

Eva looked at Clemence and smiled then grabbed one of Katies tits brought her hands to the outside of it and tried to rip it open like one ripping open a gift.  No one hear had ever heard a scream like the one they were now hearing from Katie

Eva drove the point of her elbow between Katies tits then tried to rip open Katies other tit.  “For the LOVE of god, she will not stop so stop her.”

“Stop…. Stop...” Katie was begging, and Eva began grinding her knee into Katies pussy then bit Katies nipple then the other “Please … Please.” 

“She says it.”

“You are the true Mor.”  Eva never let her finish and knocked Katie out with a elbow and stood up

“I don’t care” Eva walked to Clemence “This woman here is a legend none of you heard of.  The viciousness you just saw is what I learned from fighting her.  I am glad to be rid of Katie but to anyone who challenges me know that is your future.”

Helen Mirren was in and Eva dropped to her knees to bow to Helen.  Eva got up and hugged her then looked and Katie McGrath was up and crying from the pain.  She and Eva then hugged, and Katie rose Evas hand in victory and Helen raised the other

Helen spoke “Next time is open the woman who got up Rose Leslie fights Erin Richards and two other fights.”

(Upcoming:  Julie Benz vs Renee O’Connor; Jessica Lowndes vs Vanessa Hudgens rematch; Emma Watson vs Chloe Bennett