News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bikini Model Melee

• 8 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Bikini Model Melee
« on: September 04, 2020, 09:49:02 PM »
{alt}

{alt}

Greta was sick of her.  That was it, really.  Just fucking sick of her.  The models had been there a week now, constantly together day and night, long hours in the hot sun.  Her nerves were on edge, and the American was standing on that edge.

“Is this a photo shoot or American flag propaganda?” she snapped. 

The dark  blonde in a stars-and-stripes bikini posing on the beach barely looked at her.  Arrogant bitch!  Greta thought.  Like all of them.  They considered themselves the very center of the world!  This one, she clearly thought herself better than the rest of her sister models.  She was getting more time with the photographer than anyone!  Greta leaned back against the bar and scowled. 

Annmarie cut a glance at the brunette standing at the beach-side bar.  Oh, the German cxnt.  Of course.  Out of all the models gathered for the week-long shoot, she was the clear front-runner for Miss Uncongeniality, as far as Annmarie was concerned.  Always pissed about something.  What was it now, her red-white-and-blue suit?  Christ.

The photographer wrapped up a few minutes later.  Annmarie turned and walked to the bar.

“I’m sorry, Gertie,” she said. “Were you talking to me?  I should have answered - how about Fuck You?  Does that answer your question?”

The crew hanging out in the bar snorted at that.  Greta shot them a look.

“So American,” she said to Annmarie.  “Wrap yourself in your flag, empty patriotism! And your top is nearly empty too, with your little tits!”

“Hey hey!” said one of the photographer assistants.  Catty body comments among the models were common in these group shoots; one of the things he enjoyed.  Tension had been simmering all week.  Now the first bubbles of the boil appeared.  Annmarie sported a lovely, athletic set of 34Cs, but Greta flaunted her 36Ds, choosing that moment to arch her back until she bulged over her cups.

Annmarie chewed on her lower lip, eyes silently locked with Greta.  Gradually, the crew paused their work.  The chatter among the other models died out.

“Maybe I wasn’t clear,” said Annmarie.  “I said Fuck You, Greta.”  She moved into the German, until their breasts just brushed.  “Do you need someone to translate that for you?”

Greta pushed forward.  Annmarie was ready, and didn’t budge, but those watching enjoyed the way her ass tensed.  The sun-streaked brunette’s breasts flattened into hers.  “I think you are the one who maybe does not understand what she is saying,” Greta said coldly.

“Okay!” said the photographer.  “Let’s just cool it, ladies.” 

They held for a long second, then Greta stepped back. 

“She is a bitch, what can I say!” she said.  “She thinks she is better, better than all of us!” She waved a hand across the other models.

“Better than you, bitch,” said Annmarie.

“Okay, now I say Fuck You!” Greta swept off her sunglasses. 

“Armwrestle her,” said the French girl suddenly.  “There.  The table.  We see who is better.  Stronger.”  Both of these bitches had worn on her nerves - this was a chance to see one of them brought low, at least.

The bar was spotted with chest high tables and high stools.  One stood only a few feet away.  A round top, made to hold the few glasses of a small group, only about two feet across.

Annmarie spread her hands.  “Let’s go,” she said.  She bodied up to the table, elbow down, right hand up.  It was the perfect height.  Her breasts rested on the polished wood as she leaned forward, pushed up slightly into the vee of her bikini top.

Without hesitation, Greta stepped up.  Their palms slapped together,thumbs interlocked.  Their left hands met on the table top in the center of the base of the triangle, fingers intertwined.

“All the men have decided my tits are bigger, Yankee Girl,” she said.

“Come on,” said the photographer.  “This is - “

“You should be quiet and use your camera,” said the French girl.  Monique, her name was.  She put her hand atop their gripped hands, steadied them, straight up.

Four eyes met.  Four nipples pushed hard against tight fabric.

“Go,” said Moniique.  Their arms locked, hard.  Even harder than the assistant’s cock.

Greta immediately drove Annmarie’s hand back to the eleven o’clock position before the American braced.  Their lean biceps bulged.  Annmarie gasped softly.  Greta smiled, showing her teeth.  Below the table top, they each locked one long leg around its column.  Despite their tans, their knuckles whitened.  Their fingertips pressed deep into the other’s hands.  Annemarie slipped another inch.  She moaned.  The very edge of her right areola peeked over her top.

“Does it hurt?”  Greta said.  Her smile was more a grimace now.  Her ass was a ball of muscle.  The men behind her stared, fascinated.

Annmarie didn’t answer.  Her abs pulsed in and out as she breathed.

“Come on, Annmarie!”  That was the British model.  Alliances were forming.

Slowly, their fists came back upright.  A minute had passed.  Their shoulders and biceps had begun to burn.  Their bodies were sweat-slick.  Beads ran down their throats and upper chests, channeled into cleavage. 

Greta twisted and grunted.  She took Annmarie’s forearm to forty-five degrees.

“Fuck!” the blonde burst out, through gritted teeth.  Her eyes closed, squeezing tears out.  She dragged back an inch, then two, then three.  She screamed with effort and for the first time took Greta’s arm past upright.  The German’s top slipped to bare nearly her entire left nipple, a dark pink areola the size of an espresso saucer tipped with a thick stiff nub.

“Come on, Greta!”  The Spanish beauty chose sides.  This was real now.  The two women strained with everything they had.  Greta’s cool contempt was gone.  Her face was contorted with effort and pain.  A muscle in her back cramped, knifing her with breath-stealing jolts.  Her body buckled, both breasts lifted by the table nearly out of her top.  Annemarie pushed another inch.  Greta held there.  Both of them were panting hard, almost orgasmically.  Their bikinis were soaked with sweat.  Greta swore in German and screamed as she forced Annemarie back up, and past even.

All the models were screaming now.  The photographer was firing shot after shot, angles of their faces, their bodies.  In less than two minutes the beachside bar had switched from hangout to arena, from sarcastic sniping to siege warfare.   Unbearably hard, the assistant pushed one hand down his shorts, stroking himself.  No one noticed but the Japanese model, who slipped her slender hand in and took over, never taking her glowing black eyes from the two.  He groaned, but never looked away either.

Greta was sobbing, harsh, ragged gasps.  Her hair hung in her face, her head bowed nearly to the table top.  Lactic acid burned a merry bonfire in her arm and shoulder.  She took another inch.  She had the American halfway, then past halfway. 

“Give . . . up . . “ she groaned.

Annemarie closed her eyes against the room as it began to spin.  She tried to breathe, to focus on that, just breathing, just bringing oxygen in.  She felt like her shoulder was about to tear, like her elbow and wrist would snap, that her entire arm was on the verge of shattering like glass.  With all that, she still pushed back. 

They both were losing strength.  That meant they were both still evenly matched.

The Japanese model - Keiko - half-turned into the assistant, pulling down her top with her free hand.  She worked his shaft fiercely, her fingers lubricated by the thick drops of pre-cum she milked loose, and rubbed her pussy against his hip.  He squeezed her breast, harder than he should, but she moaned; she wanted it hard.  “Who will win?” she said, her voice erotically thick.  “Who will break?”  His other hand gripped her tight ass, then slipped down between her thighs.  Her bikini bottom was damp.  He broke his stare long enough to look at the other models.  Every nipple was hard.  Every eye gleamed.  Oh god, he thought.

That was when Annmarie, her will still hanging by a thread, screamed as her body failed.  Greta slammed her hand down on the table, with a shriek of victory.  Keiko trembled with a tiny orgasm, and squeezed his cock as it erupted over her fingers.

“Yes!” Greta cried.  Her face was alight with triumph, thrilled with dominance.   None of that relieved-it’s-over-respect-my-opponent bullshit.  “FUCK you, bitch!”

Face twisted with rage, Annemarie shoved the table as hard as she could, her body and her left arm, into Greta.  The edge caught her flush in her diaphragm, sending her spinning back and to the floor.

“Now it gets interesting, I think,” said Monique, to the room at large.  Her grin was wolfish. 

Keiko pulled her hand out, and smoothed some of his cum over her tiny brown but enormously engorged nipple.  She was so sick of that French bitch.  That was it, really.  Just fucking sick of her.

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
Re: Bikini Model Melee
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 12:25:48 PM »
Great start, and build up, lovely to see the tensions build.
Viciously Delicious, and Savagely fun.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 10:37:18 PM »
Annemarie’s right arm hurt like an infected tooth but fury sent her after Greta. She knew the German girl must hurt as much, so she attacked her arm, stomping her bicep and then her shoulder. Greta was stunned, screaming as her arm was slammed against the hardwood bar floor, twisting as Annemarie’s heel smashed into the hollow at the front of her shoulder.

Horrified, the Spanish model - Isla - stepped in with a hard push to Annmarie’s back before she could stomp Greta again.  “Enough!” she shouted.

Monique shoved Isla, two hands in her chest. “Let them fight!” she cried as Isla landed hard on her perfect ass. The British model - Vicky - grabbed Isla’s long brunette hair. At the same time, Keiko slapped Monique full in her mouth. The French girl tasted the cum on her hand as it mashed her lips.

Oh my God, thought the photographer. All six of them?

Annmarie had two handfuls of Greta’s hair, dragging her up.  She smashed her left fist into the front of the German’s shoulder, relishing the tears of pain she saw, then gripped the brunette’s bikini top and swung her around with it, spilling her breasts out as it ripped.  Her spine slammed into the bar, and as she slid down, Annmarie hammered her knee into her shoulder, yet again.

Let’s stay with them for now, shall we?  The other models will keep. The American was berserk with rage, her frayed temper snapped beyond any reason.  That gloating in Greta’s eyes when her hand slammed down, the contemptuously mocking celebration, the unmistakable air of superiority - too much!  She smashed the sobbing girl’s shoulder one more time. She hoped to fuck she’d dislocated it. She grabbed Greta’s hair again, close to her scalp, and lifted her. Annmarie’s own right arm was gaining strength back, strong enough to brutally gut-punch the brunette. Backed against the bar, Greta’s belly took the full force of it. Her agonized moan excited the blonde. She hit her again, her left hand this time. Greta’s damaged arm flopped as her body shuddered from the blows, her heavy breasts bouncing wildly.

Her heavy breasts. Annmarie had athletic balance and power and those big tits were helpless targets. Her fists beat them into Greta’s rib cage, vicious punches that splatted into soft tissue like hollow-point bullets.

“Brag about your boobs now, whore,” Annemarie panted. “Tell me how fucking big they are, while I beat them off your fucking chest.”  She ripped a right uppercut into the left one and a savage left straight shot into the right one. “C’mon, slut, tell me how hot the men think you are!”  God, this felt good!  No gloating victory grin now; the German cxnt was her fucking bitch!  She stretched Greta’s arm along the bar and smashed her bicep and shoulder again. The brunette’s head lolled forward, hair in her face, her eyes dull.

Annmarie hit her in her mouth as hard as she could. Greta’ lower lip split in a spray of blood. The blonde watched her drop to her knees, blood trickling down her chin, then to her side on the floor.

That’s the moment Isla locked her arm across the American’s throat from behind.

Not all the models had hated each other before the end of the week like Greta and Annmarie - in fact, Isla and Greta had bonded. Really bonded. In Isla’s hotel room, the night before, they’d shared complaints of the American hogging the camera, most of a bottle of wine, and their tongues. Moonlight through the window shone across the bed, where Isla lay on her back, her long straight hair fanned across the sheet. The diamond stud in her navel and her jutting breasts rose and fell, her long legs over Greta’s shoulders.  The German watched her through her eyelashes while slowly, deliciously tongue-fucking her, sucking her clit, tiny pulses at first and then harder and deeper, her hair across Isla’s belly, as the Spaniard writhed through a long, delicious series of squirting orgasms.

Choking Annmarie now wasn’t enough for Isla. She’d hurt Greta, badly; she must pay.

Isla’s nails were long, and shaped to points.  She snaked her hands under Annemarie’s stars-and- stripes bikini top and drove them to the quick into her breasts. The American screamed and jerked in the dark girl’s grip. Pressing her groin against Annmarie’s ass, Isla pulled back and to the sides, flattening and dragging the blonde’s tits into her armpits.  She shifted her hands and stabbed the center nail of each hand into Annmarie’s nipples, ripping a gratifying shriek from the squirming bitch.

“The men do think she’s hotter,” Isla snarled into her captive’s ear.  “So do the women.”  She rammed Annemarie into the bar, jerking away her hands at the last second so that Annemarie’s tits took the full impact of its hard edge.

Greta was struggling to her knees.  The Spanish girl ripped away Annemarie’s top and wrapped it around her throat;  she used it like a dog’s collar to force the American to her knees, so that.  Annmarie and Greta were nose to nose again.  Greta’s right arm was useless; she couldn’t lift it.  But as Isla strangled Annmarie, Greta pounded her left fist into the blonde’s body, her belly, her side, her breasts.

Hold on, you say.

Back there, British Vicky had Isla by the hair - what happened to Vicky?  And what of Keiko and Monique?

OK, OK - the simpler bit first:  Isla and Vicky.  When Vicky grabbed her hair after Monique had shoved her, Isla had twisted and plunged her fist into the redhead’s belly.  The British girl had buckled, her mouth open as she gasped in pain.  Isla brutally headbutted her in the face.  Vicky staggered and fell.  Isla kicked her in the head and turned to watch her new lover Greta fight the American,

So why bring up Vicky?  Because now, as Isla cruelly strangled Annmarie while Greta pounded her body, Vicky slammed into Isla, her lowered shoulder crashing into the Spanish girl’s ribs and smashing her into the bar.

Greta lashed her fist into Annemarie’s face.

As Isla slumped sideways against the bar, Vicky rammed a knee into her thigh.  With two firstfuls of raven hair, she drove Isla’s face into the hardwood.  “How’s that, you twat?!” she shouted.  Her own cheekbone was swelling from Isla’s headbutt.  She lifted the Spaniard's face and drove it into the wood again.

Still on their knees, Greta uppercut Annmarie’s right breast.

Vicky dragged back Isla’s head, and rammed it down.  Blood from the dark girl’s nose spurted, drops flicked across Greta’s chest.  Startled, the German looked up.  Annmarie’s fist crunched yet again into her injured shoulder.  Before her scream passed her lips, the blonde swarmed into her, bearing her to the floor.

Vicky spun Isla’s back to the bar and pounded her knee between her thighs.  Isla screamed.  Vicky smiled, and went to work on her tits.  The photographer moved in, for close-ups.

{alt}
Isla

Vicky

Offline brick1960

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 12:42:21 AM »
Great story as usual interested to see where this ends up going!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 09:58:23 AM »
Oooh, I'd sure like to see this one continue, and end with an awesome CLIMAX!!!  ;D :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2020, 05:32:51 PM »
{alt}
Monique

Keiko

Keiko slapped Monique - remember?  With the assistant’s cum all over her hand. It felt so good. French bitch.  Keiko tossed away her top and squared up with the stunned blonde.

“Fight me with your tits,” she said. Her back was arched so her breasts were out like battering rams, her engorged nipples at the fore. Monique didn’t hesitate. She tossed her top aside too. Before it hit the floor they smashed together, chest to chest. The photographer caught it perfectly:  bodies colliding, breasts crushed, faces twisted with pain. And in Keiko’s face, intense arousal.

“I’m going to hurt you, bitch,” she purred. She felt amazing. They crashed together again and their alignment was perfect. Keiko’s diamond hard nipples stabbed into Monique’s, drove them inward. The French girl’s blue eyes filled with tears. “Ohh, fuck!” she sobbed, and Keiko was in heaven. She pounded Monique again, sending her staggering backwards, pursued her, hit her again, her tits like fists into Monique’s breasts. “Your tits can’t take it, can they?” Keiko taunted.  She pinned Monique’s back and arms to the wall and ground into her, brown nipples like thumbs pushed into the center of the blonde’s breasts.  Their faces were an inch apart. “Whimper for me, you weak little bitch,” Keiko said, her voice cruel. “It makes me wet.”

Monique clenched her teeth against the pain. How can her nipples be so hard? she thought. It was like two spikes. Keiko pumped into her and she couldn’t stop a moan. The sound sparked a light in the Asian’s eyes that sickened Monique with fear. Keiko was crushing her breasts, grinding her nipples into mush - and getting off on it.

“Come here, baby,” Keiko called the assistant. “Take my bikini.”  He was there in a second, and untied the knots on each hip of her bottoms.  Keiko ground deeper into Monique, her lips next to the French girl’s ear now. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me hard.  Make her feel every time you pound into me.”

Photographer assistants carry a lot of equipment. He was lean, and strong, and aroused out of his mind. He tested Keiko with his fingers and they slid into her frictionlessly in a gush of juices. She’d jerked and moaned again. He gripped her waist just above her hips and thrust his cock home.

Monique sobbed in pain and humiliation. She strained against Keiko but now the Asian girl was slamming into her again and again. She was being beaten by a girl who was fucking someone while she did it.  Keiko’s tongue was in her ear and those spike nipples were stabbing to the center of her breasts.

“God, his cock is sooooo biggg,” Keiko gasped. “And it’s mine, not yours, French slut.”

The assistant enthusiastically greeted this compliment and claim.  His hard belly slapped into Keiko’s ass.  Keiko’s tits crushed Monique’s now-bruised breasts.

“No real woman would bear this,” Keiki hissed into Monique’s ear.  “You weak pathetic twat.  You like it, don’t you?  You like having my tits beat yours?”  Her last word turned to a moan as his cock found her spot inside her.  Her orgasm ripped through her.   Monique felt every pulse.  In the very center of it, she tore her arms free, gripped Keiko’s hair, and bit down on her ear.

Keiko’s scream was equal parts pleasure and pain.

Offline DTThrow

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 06:34:38 PM »
Keiko's picture seems to be either missing or blocked.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2020, 08:15:14 AM »
Mmm, looking forward to more!  :P ;D Wondering what the winners are gonna do to the losers to humiliate them further ...  ;) :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2020, 07:49:35 AM »
Great story! Continue please and give us Keiko's pic.