News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Start of a Dynasty?

• 1 Replies

Offline Bluelizard

The Start of a Dynasty?
« on: September 06, 2020, 02:15:41 AM »
Alright, here is not only a first post, but a first story. I've been a long time lurker around, and have really enjoyed the stories so I thought I would add my own. Feedback is very welcome, being male and trying to write from a female perspective is a challenge, and one can only improve from honest critique.

I left the park silently, I was trying to process what I had stumbled across. What had started as a walk to enjoy the nice weather ended with a scene I couldn't believe. The image of the two women locked in combat in the clearing ran through my mind. The sound of their slaps, heavy breaths and muttered curses echoed in my ears Their disheveled appearance when they finally separated, and the almost casual way they agreed to meet again next week shocked me. The more I thought about it, the more aroused I started to become.
   The next few days passed, the fight still playing in my mind. Unable to focus on any tasks, I eventually started looking for videos about catfights. Most were staged fights with grinning models and half-hearted action, not what I was looking for. There were however some gems in the mix. Two women meeting to settle a score or work out bad blood between them. As I watched them, the familiar rush came back to me. Almost before I realized what I was doing, my hand had found it's way into my pants. It didn't take long for me to cum imagining what it would feel like to be in the place of one of these women locked in combat attempting to subdue the other woman. Temporarily sated, I decided that a trip to the park to view the next round in the two women's feud was in order.
   The day finally arrived, and I drove to the park. Upon arrival, I was disappointed to find an empty parking lot. I sat momentarily in the car my disappointment rising as I tried to decide if I should stay or go. The decision was made for me, as two cars pulled in and parked. The two women both exited their vehicles staring daggers at each other as they began stripping jewelry off their fingers and wrists, and securing their hair in buns. One was blonde, the other brunette, both were dressed in tight fitting clothes that looked like they would not hinder any movement. A familiar wetness began to gather in my crotch as I watched the build up, wondering how they refrained from attacking each other right there in the gravel covered parking lot.  With the preparations complete, they started walking down the path together. I practically jumped out of the car to follow trying to hear the muttered conversation between them. They arrived in the clearing, both looked eager to tear into each other, but hesitated when they noticed my presence. A few moments of tension filled silence passed when the blonde finally said "Well bitch, you going to fight me or just stand there like a cow?". The spark was lit and the brunette said "You slut" and charged the blonde. The fight was on as hands found hair, and screeching filled the air. I stood awestruck at the intensity of the combat as they each struggled to assert their dominance. The fight escalated to a fevered pitch as slaps and curses were hurled at each other. Neither seemed to gain the upper hand for about 5 minutes, then a move by the brunette took the blonde to the ground, where the fight quickly devolved into a rolling catball, no less intense. For a full 20 minutes they struggled, each taking their turn in the dominant position. Finally their energy spent, they disengaged, no clear winner emerging. After recovering for a few minutes, dust and leaves were brushed from clothes, and frayed hair was rearranged. The familiar comments about meeting again rang out, and both began walking back to the parking lot. I waited a few minutes trying to process what I had witnessed then made my way to the car.
   The brunette was still there when I got back to the parking lot. As I passed her on my way to the car, she smiled and said hello. I smiled back, hesitated a moment before walking to her. Not really knowing what to say, I asked if everything was ok.  She smiled sweetly and said everything was fine, and explained that was just something they do to burn off pent up frustration. I tentatively asked how long this had been going on. She laughed and stated that this was the eighth meeting the two of them had. I looked shocked and asked how it all got started. The brunette leaned against her car thoughtful for a moment and began relating her story.
   It all started while grocery shopping. Multiple time in the aisles this blonde would push in front of her as she browsed the shelves, or just stop in the middle of the aisle keeping her from passing by. She guessed her frustration was starting to show because the rest of the shopping trip the blonde continually stared at her with a look of intense dislike. She was pretty frustrated, so she returned her stares as if daring her to say anything. No further incidents occurred as she left the store, and began loading her groceries in the back of the car. Of course the blonde had to be parked a few spaces down staring daggers as she too loaded her purchases into her vehicle. As she finished up and pushed her buggy past the blonde to the corral she heard her ask what her problem was. Something in her snapped, and she let her know in no uncertain terms that she was the problem. The blonde chuckled and asked what she planned to do about it. At this point they were nose to nose arguing on the verge of a physical confrontation when a passing gentleman moved to separate them before any blows could fly. She got into her car to leave but couldn't resist stopping to let that blonde bitch know how lucky she was that someone had saved her. The blonde looked at her hatefully and replied that Cottonwood Park was pretty empty this time of day, and she would be there in about an hour if she felt like testing her luck. She drove home and put her groceries away still fuming. Normally she wouldn't have considered meeting the blonde, but something about that slut rubbed her the wrong way, so she drove to the park. Sure enough, there she was, her anger rising to new levels as she exited the car. She noticed that the blonde had changed into sweats and a tee shirt, and regretted her haste in leaving without thinking that a sun dress was probably a poor choice for what was about to happen. Too late to change her mind, she followed her down the walking path to the same clearing I saw them in.
   It had been years since she had been in any type of fight, but the adrenaline rush she felt was the same as it was back then. Wasting no time, the blonde asked her "So bitch, you still plan to do something?". The blondes smug voice grated at her nerves and her  answer was a hard slap across the face. Within seconds, it was a full on fight with nothing held back. They each yanked hair and traded slaps to the head and side. Within a few minutes, she had realized the error in wearing that sundress as she got tangled up in it and ended up on her back with the blonde straddling her dealing out punishment. She guessed blondie got tired because she let her up and started walking away, but before the blonde left she stated that she was there each week for a walk, and if she felt like a rematch she would gladly give me one. So the next week the brunette showed up, dressed more appropriately, and the fight ended after 30 minutes with her the victor, both were battered and bruised. They had continued each week since then mostly just fighting till they got tired, neither of them as winner or looser.
   I was mesmerized by her story, and asked why they continued to meet since their argument had obviously not been that serious. The brunette laughed and looked a bit embarrassed and told me that honestly she got turned on by it and used it to fuel her sexual activities. She figured the blonde felt the same way since during their boughts, she could tell the blonde was just as aroused as she was. She thought that maybe one day the two of them would take the fight in a different direction in a more private setting, but maybe not. My mind whirled at the statement, and I thought to myself what other direction could she have meant. Emboldened by her confession, I asked what she meant by that. The brunette looked down, and mumbled the word sexfight, I guess my eyes widened a bit too much when she said it, because she quickly made an excuse to leave, and got in her car and pulled away. The whole drive home my body ached with sexual energy, the word sexfight being repeated over and over in my mind. I arrived home, and wasted no time relieving myself thinking about the encounters the two of them had experienced, and the one word barely mumbled.
   For days afterward, I couldn't stop thinking about any of what i had been told. I even started watching videos about sexfighting. I'm a straight woman, no doubt about it, but something about sexually dominating another woman took me to a whole new level of sexual desire. I finally convinced myself I would try to find some woman to fight as soon as I could. I like to think that normally I am a really nice person, but my quest was turning me into a royal bitch. I was rude, snarky, and unpleasant any time another woman crossed my path. Only once did I get the sense that a fight was coming, but the other woman quickly back down during a particularly heated argument before any blows beyond a few shoves started. I was becoming more and more disappointed, and almost gave up. One day however, a woman walked by my house as I was working in my yard. I had seen her around the neighborhood. She was single and newly moved in, and not very friendly. I thought to myself that this might have some potential. I eyed the redhead with unmasked contempt as she passed. I noticed a surprised look on her face followed by a glare as she continued walking.  She passed back by on her return trip, only this time she was eyeing me hatefully. I felt a surge of sexual energy at that look, and never took my eyes off her as she walked by. I waited for a while to see if she might come back, ready to rip masses of red hair from her head at the slightest provocation. Disappointed that there would be no confrontation that day I went inside and masturbated to the thought of tearing into her.
   Each day for about a week, I made a point of being outside every time she passed trying to provoke an incident. The only response I got from her was looks and occasionally a slower pace as she passed, our eyes never wavering in their stares. Each night I came to thoughts of what might occur if the line was finally crossed. The day finally came on about the eighth day.
   It started the same as always, her slowing down as she passed, my eyes showing contempt and dislike, hers returning the glares with fervor. The return trip however she stopped, paused a moment, then began a slow walk into my yard. My body involuntarily reacted, and I nearly had an orgasm just watching her walk towards me. She stopped a few paces from me silent. I asked "Well, what do you want?" She immediately answered "I want to know what your problem with me is, I'm tired of you always looking at me like you want to fight me." I stood up and smirked at her and responded, "Maybe that's exactly what I want." She glared at me and said "Well maybe this is your lucky day, you want to do this here and now?" Returning her glare I said "Not here, there is a wooded area at the end of the street. I don't want anyone pulling me off you until I'm finished." She grinned and said "Fine, let's go. I've been thinking about this all week, no reason to delay any more." Fortunately I had taken to wearing suitable clothing for combat when I knew it was time for her to pass by, so I began walking to our designated arena with excitement. She followed close looking like she could barely contain herself as well.
   Once in the wooded area, we found a suitable area for our impending combat. She asked "Rules?" I hadn't considered this in any of my fantasies and responded with the only things that came to mind "No permanent damage, stop when one gives up." Adjusting her hair, she said "Fine". Within seconds we were locked up, I grabbed two hands full of red hair and yanked as hard as I could, she reciprocated with one hand yanking my blonde hair the other slapped hard across my cheek. It hurt, but nothing could have prepared me for the thrill that was building up inside me. We traded slaps, with occasional punches thrown in for what seemed like an eternity. My fatigue started build almost as much as my arousal. She hooked a foot behind mine and pushed me off balance. As I began to fall, one hand tangled in her hair, my free hand grabbed the only thing I could, the front of her shirt. With a rip the neckline split open almost to her belly and pulled her down with me. On the ground now we continued to battle with her on top, I arched my back in an effort to push her off, and almost succeeded but her hand on my shirt kept her in place. Desperate to dislodge her I thrust up again, with a tearing sound my shirt ripped causing her to topple over off balance. Separated, I quickly jumped to my feet, ready to rip into her again. She matched my move to stand, and we paused momentarily to catch our breath, our shirts both open. "Well have you had enough bitch?" she hissed. Removing my torn shirt, I responded "Not even close whore" Seeing me standing there defiantly in my bra, she removed her shirt as well, and said "Let's go then slut"
   The second round began much like the first but went to the ground much faster, and with me in the dominant position. I pressed my upper body down on her, we each had one hand locked in hair, the other wildly swinging at anything that could be hit. I became more and more aware of my breasts pushing into hers through our bras, and a feeling of excitement came over me as I realized I was completely dominating her in the breast battle that had begun. Her legs suddenly wrapped around my waist in an attempt to squeeze me into submission, I resisted, and tried to remove the leg lock, I managed to get some of my body out of the hold and positioned my thigh into her crotch attempting to get better control of my foe. I realized how aroused she had become when I felt the wetness on my thigh through her clothes.  This distraction cost me my top position as she rolled me, sat up slightly positioning her clothed crotch on mine. "Is this what you want slut?" she asked as she began to grind against me. I sat up slightly pushing my sex back against her and said "Yes, but if we are going to do this, we are going to do it right. Take those off." pointing at her shorts. We reluctantly parted and began to strip completely. The moist sheen between her legs matched my own, this was going to be a quick battle. "So who ever forces the other to cum first wins." she stated, I responded with "Loser services the other" Her answer was to rush at me and grab me in a bear hug, I responded in kind, our now naked breasts pressed together, nipples rubbing against each other, her hand shot down to my pussy, and began stroking my clit, fingers trying to force their way into my opening. I responded by matching her attack. Waves of pleasure began to wash over me as I realized I was about to loose if I didn't do something. I grabbed her hair and yanked her down, she pulled me down with her. We rolled around each trying to gain the upper hand. Finally our legs locked, and our pussies smashed together. She gasped as I began to grind and take control, she grew wetter and wetter the more control I gained. With a few more pumps, she went over the edge "Ohhhh god I'm cumming" she shrieked as the orgasm took her. I was flushed in my victory and lay there breathing heavily. I felt her shift, then was shocked to feel a tongue begin to probe my clit. Almost immediately my orgasm began I yelled out "Yes, yes, lick me, Oh I'm cumming"
   As we laid there recovering I couldn't believe what had happened. I went for a catfight, and ended up in a sexfight, not only that, but I had won. I was tired and spent as I began to dress. Looking down at my conquered rival, I could feel arousal building again, but resisted the urge to take her again. She began dressing as I started walking away and she asked "Rematch some time?" I stopped and turned back and responded "Sure, but you might have to wait your turn." She looked confused until I pointed out the lady pulling her pants back on in the corner of the clearing eyeing me steadily. The walk home was exhilarating, as I imagined myself as the queen of the neighborhood, but knowing my title would not be undisputed.

Offline Miah Baker

• Pic is who I would like to look like
Re: The Start of a Dynasty?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 06:29:22 PM »
What a great start, looking forward to new chapters
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 06:30:09 PM by Miah Baker »