News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Various

• 10 Replies

Offline Lexxxdt

• God Member
Re: Various
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 09:56:34 PM »
Fantastic.

You pulled together four of the best fights and links to the other contenders all together in one spot.

I would genuflect, but I don’t believe my knees could take it.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 06:39:39 AM »
Four excellent videos.

The second one, Jennifer vs Shannon is from Crystal video magazine 7 if I remember correctly.  I think it's the best real catfight Crystal ever filmed.  Those two girls had a history, and really wanted to fight.

Thanks for posting these!

Offline CockCatfight

• "...Let's fight."
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 11:20:53 AM »
Four excellent videos.

The second one, Jennifer vs Shannon is from Crystal video magazine 7 if I remember correctly.  I think it's the best real catfight Crystal ever filmed.  Those two girls had a history, and really wanted to fight.

Thanks for posting these!

Agree.  One of the better fights with two of the younger more attractive girls to fight for Crystal.  Intense fight. The exchange of punches at 5:48 is fantastic.

Offline Tiger80

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 02:11:11 PM »
These are PH premium vids. They're free for the weekend.

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2020, 08:46:29 PM »
Good vids.  Unfortunately,Lex, we need you to genuflect at least mentally ThE lady known as Komodo from videos 3&4 died this past week.
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline Tiger80

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2020, 09:59:21 PM »
Good vids.  Unfortunately,Lex, we need you to genuflect at least mentally ThE lady known as Komodo from videos 3&4 died this past week.

Dang, what happened?

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2020, 08:04:49 PM »
The Twitter feed I saw says that she had some kind of awful accident.  God bless her soul, and comfort her loved ones.

Offline steviecftr68

• God Member
  • Jealous Wife got into a fight with rival
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2020, 08:33:26 PM »
Love it, especially the 3rd one with the dirty feet!
Stevie

Offline Lexxxdt

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2020, 08:41:19 PM »

I did, as soon as I read this.  Then I watched both videos.  I don’t know how often this girl fought, but I hope the punishment she absorbed from no-holds barred fighting where another girl ripped into her naked flesh and innards with hard knuckles did not lead to her death.

Offline Tiger80

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2020, 02:55:57 AM »
New fights on my profile page. They're YT thus only want members to see. YT police are always out.

Cheers