News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

reluctance to wrestle

• 0 Replies

Offline samdabney

reluctance to wrestle
« on: September 07, 2020, 01:25:22 AM »
My gf was reluctant to wrestle for me. The other couple were ready and willing. The rules were wrestling with no closed fist hitting. Wardrobe malfunctions were allowed or even encouraged. My gf was extremely shy about losing her covering in front of another man. I devised a rule that allowed immediate stoppage of the fight if either of the girls became exposed. If either of the guys saw their mate become exposed they could yell the keyword "FREEZE". At that point both girls became frozen in time so that they could not move. The man belonging to the exposed girl could approach the scene, kiss the exposed 
area of his mate and adjust her wardrobe accordingly. This worked out wonderfully. A kiss on her exposed nipple let her know that all was well and she proceeded to wrestle with more determination. I think adjustments like this should be employed so that all 4 of the people can get more enjoyment out of the friendly encounter. Quite frequently the kiss led to enjoyable moments after the match.