News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sponsored topless/nude catfight - Eliza vs Roxy - October

• 12 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Sponsored topless/nude catfight - Eliza vs Roxy - October
« on: September 07, 2020, 05:21:47 PM »
COMING OCTOBER - SPONSORED CATFIGHT – ELIZA VS ROXY - TOPLESS/NUDE CATFIGHT!

Eliza is new to catfighting, although she is from a dominant background and has been in numerous fights!  Obviously she intends to beat Roxy into submission!

Roxy will be taking this fight in her stride, and will be planning to bring her feisty opponent back down to earth with a metaphorical thud!

Eliza

{alt}

Roxy

{alt}

Rules: hair pulling, body punching, breast squeezing, kicking, wedges, headlocks, head scissors, pussy rubbing/squeezing, bad language.

Have I missed anything out?

As regards to stats: I believe Roxy is 5'3" tall and a dress size 8/10, bust size B?  Weight, around 9 stone.

Eliza is 5'5" tall, dress size 10 and around 9 1/2 stone, and I would say D/E

You will also get the entire unabridged version of this catfight from our video website -  https://catzreview.vids.io/ You just need to remember to let me know what your email address is as well as your own personal password.
You will also get quality images of the fight action.

How much will it cost?  $50 per sponsor!

This would be a real fight between 2 experienced brawlers!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 07:07:14 PM by CATZREVIEW »
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline slapcity

Re: Sponsored topless/nude catfight - Eliza vs Roxy - October
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 11:11:09 PM »
Please advise how to sponsor. I am unable to PM you on twitter.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 11:55:20 PM »

Please remember to put in the notes a spare email address and a password of your choosing.

Once I have your details you will find that you will be able to login to our video website by clicking on the login button on the top right-hand side - https://catzreview.vids.io/

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 09:15:33 AM »

CANCELLED

Cancelled due to lack of interest and sponsorship.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 10:09:47 PM »
Any chance you can not film in the gym and tape in a moree house or hotel like setting? The gym and mats just doesn't feel like a catfight setting to me and I think if you change it that's increase the atmosphere.
Ddot

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 10:48:20 AM »
Any chance you can not film in the gym and tape in a moree house or hotel like setting? The gym and mats just doesn't feel like a catfight setting to me and I think if you change it that's increase the atmosphere.

Yes we could do it in a hotel and then put sheets down so that the ladies don't get carpet burns because that just looks so real  ::)

I also think you're forgetting that it's been cancelled.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 01:40:43 PM »
 ::) ::)
Hey reason your products stale is because you ain't innovating. That's on you for not taking constructive criticism.
Suitefights, girlfight club and phatpharahs all have better settings and dynamics to their films than yours. If you don't want to improve the product that's on you.
Ddot

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2020, 07:32:51 PM »
I'm just finding this funny you are trying to pick a fight with a fight company.

Hey reason your products stale is because you ain't innovating.
They do not have a stale product. They release more fights than that of Suite (Had cancelled fights due to lack of interest from his fighters), girlfight (Rereleases old videos for quality), and phatpharahs (Releases old videos they previously lost).

That's on you for not taking constructive criticism.
You're pretty much asking them to be a copy of Suite, girlfight, and Phatpharahs

Suitefights, girlfight club and phatpharahs all have better settings and dynamics to their films than yours.
They all fight in a cheap hotel room except for Girlfight, they fight in a abandon warehouse and in the woods

If you don't want to improve the product that's on you.
They are an improve product to those 3 companies you mentioned.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 07:33:35 PM by Buxom Blonde »

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2020, 11:06:37 AM »
IMHO your "golden age" was between 2009 and 2014. Go back to that kind of girls and productions.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2020, 01:31:17 PM »
I'm just finding this funny you are trying to pick a fight with a fight company.
If you can't take constructive criticism idgaf. I just wanted them to capture the magic that's gone away from their product and by their response they see fan responses as meaningless that should piss off consumers of their product. I've bought a bunch of their films which is why I've stated my thoughts on ways he can improve his films. That's it.
They do not have a stale product. They release more fights than that of Suite (Had cancelled fights due to lack of interest from his fighters), girlfight (Rereleases old videos for quality), and phatpharahs (Releases old videos they previously lost).
Yes and almost all of them have been boring and stale. The girls that come back to fight as if they're just clocking in for a paycheck. Not at all like their content when they first started. And suitefights is a quality over quantity measure and phat pharaohs has more variety and experimental products then cats has ever had like tit slap fights, boxing in thongs, nipple twisting contests etc etc. So your point is invalid imo.

You're pretty much asking them to be a copy of Suite, girlfight, and Phatpharahs
Nope, asking them to innovate or improve their fight settings instead of in a cheap gym.
Suitefights, girlfight club and phatpharahs all have better settings and dynamics to their films than yours.
They all fight in a cheap hotel room except for Girlfight, they fight in a abandon warehouse and in the woods
Not all cheap hotels lmao, your just lying to blow smoke out your ass. Yes and a gym seems the most boring out of the bunch. Not to mention reminds me of a boring ufc product than a catfight.
They are an improve product to those 3 companies you mentioned.I'm just finding this funny you are trying to pick a fight with a fight company.
If you can't take constructive criticism idgaf. I just wanted them to capture the magic that's gone away from their product and by their response they see fan responses as meaningless that should piss off consumers of their product. I've bought a bunch of their films which is why I've stated my thoughts on ways he can improve his films. That's it.
Yes and almost all of them have been boring and stale. The girls that come back to fight as if they're just clocking in for a paycheck. Not at all like their content when they first started. And suitefights is a quality over quantity measure and phat pharaohs has more variety and experimental products then cats has ever had like tit slap fights, boxing in thongs, nipple twisting contests etc etc. So your point is invalid imo.

Nope, asking them to innovate or improve their fight settings instead of in a cheap gym.
Not all cheap hotels lmao, your just lying to blow smoke out your ass. Yes and a gym seems the most boring out of the bunch. Not to me mention reminds me of a boring ufc product than a catfight.
They are an improve product to those 3 companies you mentioned.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 05:37:38 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2020, 01:37:23 PM »
And no I don't see them as a improved product to those 3 companies.
I've been a buyer of their films and none of them have a spark or real animosity in the newer films like Jess vs mira or nudity that all three of those film with that will always be rated above catzreviews current setup. Still was a fan of their earlier films, I do miss toonys fights and wish she'd return in some capacity.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 01:39:01 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline jimibuzz1382

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2020, 07:46:45 PM »
IMHO your "golden age" was between 2009 and 2014. Go back to that kind of girls and productions.

They had some great catfights between that period and I've enjoyed watching quite a few of them. But honestly I'd say all my favourite matches have come after that with some favourites being Rebel vs KS, Rebel vs Pandora, Pandora vs Kitty and Roxy vs Lola just to name a few...

But compared to the other catfight companies mentioned, Catzreview are one of the best if not the best out there. They're a lot more consistent at putting out fights than Phatz, Girlfightclub and Suitefights and always been top quality. Their recent 2 or 3 fights have had some changes to the rules (ie. punching etc.) which lets the girls fight more freely and less restrained. It's improved them and shows how far they've come from the old days of fighting in a ring. And I think the bare room setting is absolutely fine as no one is going to be interested in what the room looks like (as Girlfightclub have already proven!).

Their product is far from 'stale' and I'm in no doubt the fights will continue to improve and evolve as they have been doing over the years. But I guess everyone has their own preference and will always prefer one product over another. To each their own.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 08:45:28 PM by jimibuzz1382 »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2020, 05:43:13 AM »
Yup
Ddot