News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pretty good catfight in an episode of the tv show, The Closer

• 0 Replies

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Pretty good catfight in an episode of the tv show, The Closer
« on: September 11, 2020, 05:34:05 AM »
I was watching an old episode of the tv show, The Closer, and I got a pleasant surprise, when a fairly good, but too short, catfight ensued between two female suspects in a murder case.

The episode was titled, Speed Bump, from season 4.  Brenda had the two women suspects in her interrogation room, playing one against the other, when one woman jumped up and called the other a greedy bitch.  The other woman then stood up, slapped the first across the face, and then an all out catfight ensued in the room.  Brenda made no attempt to break up the fight nor did any of the male detectives who were watching the fight in the IT room.  When a couple of the male detectives finally entered the room to stop the fight, Brenda held them back as she read the women their rights as they continued to fight on the floor.  It was a pretty good and even fight, with hair pulling, and body to body fighting.  I thought it was pretty good for a tv catfight.  It's too bad the fight didn't last longer, but I could say that about all tv and movie catfights.

If any of you get this excellent tv series in syndication, check this episode out.