News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Underground Foxy Boxing: Shay Fox vs Claire Luna

• 13 Replies

Offline claire.luna

Underground Foxy Boxing: Shay Fox vs Claire Luna
« on: September 14, 2020, 01:49:53 AM »
You might think it’s been enough to take out one goddess, but I disagree. I’m here to fight and leave each and every one a broken mess at my feet. I’m more than willing to give up a few pounds and a few decades for a real challenge in the foxy boxing ring against Goddess Shay Fox.

In an underground boxing club.
Topless boxing. 8 rounds.
Ambitious new girl on a tear against a veteran.

And so we pick up in the ring.

“And our challenger, in white gloves and white trunks… standing at 5’5” 112lbs, the 19 year old teen warrior Claire ‘Light of the Moon’ Luna!” I raise my gloves in the air to acknowledge the announcer. Eyes locked upon my larger rival, giving up size and experience, but ready to count on speed and skill to win the day.

I bring up my guard. Ready for the bell. Ready to box.

Offline Goddess Shay Fox

Re: Underground Foxy Boxing: Shay Fox vs Claire Luna
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 02:22:58 AM »

The moment has arrived, after few months of inactivity I'm ready to get back in action
At 51 years old I feel ready and eager to show that I can still kick ass in this game.

The temptation was too big when I was asked to get back in the ring to face a newcomer.
This Claire is a tough fighter, three wins out of three matches but the plan is to stop her.

Tonight.

The club is filled up, many came here to watch this bout.

I look at my rival, such a confident cocky smile she has, it'll be much fun to take it off her face with the leather of my gloves.

"in the blue corner...in white gloves and black trunks... standing at 5'5" and 135 lbs, Shay 'The Goddess' Foxxxxxxx"

I raise my gloves to welcome the applause of the crowd around us, then eyes lock with Claire's eyes.

Everything is ready

DING

DefiantJourneyman

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 05:08:06 AM »
Claire in a long term war of a attrition, wherein she finally goes over the top and defeats Shay with a fusilade of punches in a final last ditch offensive.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 05:36:56 AM »
Claire darts in and out jabs and Shay lands her share in the beginning but Claire can take a shot she’s shown that. I’m afraid that after 3-4 rounds of constant moving Shay can’t help but get tired. The age difference takes over and now Claire is the stronger of the two. Landing much hard shots to the body. They take their toll and Shay’s hands slip lower. Just enough for big hook. It’s all but over from that point. Claire wins. That is if she can keep from getting tagged early by Shay. Shay looks very strong and could likely end it with a good 1-2 if Claire gets careless but I don’t see that happening. I’ll say this Goddess Shay is love to see you in action against some of these ladies closer in age cause there’s no doubt you would likely be the class of that field.

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 12:42:21 PM »
Have to go with Shay on this one!

Offline claire.luna

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 02:06:11 PM »
The moment the bell rings, I surge forward across the ring. Cautious, yet firm at the same time. My gloves up high, keeping my chin tucked behind the white leather and staying disciplined. I've got my strategy and I'm refusing to deviate. Keeping my defensive distance, making sure to make you move to keep up....

Then snap!

And snap!

And snap!

Quick jabs flashing out with menacing speed before I dart straight back out of range. Wheeling around you... before lunging in again. Wanting to get you frustrated before slinging my lethal left hook straight for your chin and darting back again. Eagerly putting my 51 year old rival to the test.

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 07:06:49 PM »
Claire Luna wins

Offline Goddess Shay Fox

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2020, 05:11:38 PM »
When the bell rings I take a moment to breathe before pushing myself forward and meet my much younger rival in the mid of the ring.

She's fast, so fast and her jabs land on my toned body and gloves.

I take them, I know how to take some punches and stay disciplined in my stance.
Studying her quick movements on her feet. She can't keep this speed up for long and when she will slow down I'll be ready to knock her down for good.

For now I counter her jabs, expertly moving on my feet. Side to side, eating her fast jabs but countering with some jabs of my own to make sure she knows I'm here to fight back!

Claire you fucking bitch!
This is far from over!

You may be young and pretty but that won't help you!
You got some vote advantage but it's going to change soon!

I'm gonna take the lead very soon and I'll so pound that mouth of yours!

You'll regret getting in this ring!

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2020, 08:41:36 PM »
Claire taking her out

Offline claire.luna

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2020, 06:11:04 PM »
I'm kept on my toes, eating a jab or two but keeping some distance. You're stronger than me. Bigger. And I feel every blow. I've got to be careful if I'm going to stay in the match, so that's what I'm going to do. Weaving back and trying to time my sudden rush forward. Going in low for your body as I try to tear your taut abdomen apart with a flurry of hooks!

~*~

That's a bit of a comeback in votes, not that I'm going to let up. This match is going to be mine!

Offline Goddess Shay Fox

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2020, 09:45:05 AM »
What is going to be yours it'll be only the defeat and humiliation Claire!

You started well, I admit that but you're about to go down..HARD!

I'm bigger, stronger, better than you and I'll kick that ass of yours down in the canvas!

Get ready for the beating of your life slut!

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2020, 03:04:25 PM »
Claire wins after a long fight!!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2020, 02:56:46 AM »
Goddess  shay foxx. Wins
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Goddess Shay Fox

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2020, 12:25:05 PM »

After a back and forth start I'm confident I can give the young slut a boxing lesson.
Dancing on my toes , faking some quick jabs to keep her guard updated.

But my confidence is short lived as Claire proves that she can be much better than I thought.
She goes low for my guts and stomach area, and up for my chin and face.
My guard starts to weaken and it seems that my blows are not very effective as I'm not able to slow her down.
Two more hooks for my ribs and then a hard cross for my bare left tit.
I cringe in pain with my back already hitting the ropes of the ring.

From that moment I'm no more able to counter her attacks.
It's a carnage.
My body becomes her boxing bags and when I try to clinch with her, she quickly shoves me back to the ropes and punish me some more.

The ref breaks in, Claire reluctantly backs off only to raise her arms up in the air in a premature celebration, strutting around the ring.
The ref asks me if I'm okay and eventually starts a 8 count.

I give her a nod and trying to push my guard up.
The bell that will signal the end of the round shouldn't be far.