News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The case of the missing model Episode 6 By the Masked Writer

• 2 Replies

Offline maskedwriter

• God Member
  • love a good catfight
The case of the missing model Episode 6 By the Masked Writer
« on: September 15, 2020, 12:58:39 AM »
The case of the missing model Episode 6
By the Masked Writer
After I broke my opponent’s knee, the sturdy women who had been Catherine’s guardians took her out of the house as I was taking my breath back. Remained in the living-room-turned-arena, me Catherine, The Master, the Mistress and the tall black girl.
The Master applauded and said :
-Bravo ! That was a great victory ! You can take a rest.
The Mistress, by contrast, stayed silent.
I stayed on the mat for a while, trying to regain some composure, and I finally got up and walk to a couch where Catherine was sitting. I sat beside her. 
Then the Master pointed his chubby finger to Catherine and ordered :
-Now it’s your turn !
Catherine knew better than to argue and she raised hesitantly. I thought :
-Oh ! No ! This can’t be ! By now, surely they know Catherine is no fighter.
I thought she was going to fight the tall, athletic black girl and be crushed in a few seconds… But the Mistress raised from the couch and went on the mat. I noticed, at that moment, than even though she wore her dominatrix gear, she did not have a whip and had changed her high-heeled boots for flat ones.
Catherine was obviously scared but she took off her tunic, appearing in her bra and panties.
The Mistress is at least 170 pds at 5’8, that’s almost 50 pds more than Catherine who is an inch taller. As I said before, Catherine is rather frail, with not much muscle tone, long legs and arms, flabby stomach.
The corset worn by the Mistress hides in part her body’s real condition but her arms and legs look rather flabby. Her shoulder are broad, compared to Catherine rather narrow ones. She exuded a confidence that tells she had fought before. And now she had to erase the humiliation she previously received. And since she would obviously be no match for me, she will take her revenge on poor Mrs Johnson.
Then the Mistress walked towards Catherine until she was at about 2 feet, looked at her in the eye and said in the most spiteful tone :
-“You’re gonna get the lesson your daughter deserved !
Catherine fell in the trap. Her face became red and she literally growled :
-“What did you do to my daughter, you, Monster !
And then she raised her arms and tried to claw at the Mistress’s face, leaving her whole body defenseless. The Mistress then threw a punch from the right into Catherine’s plexus.
The slender lady doubled over and her knees flexed. Face red, in pain this time, she instinctively protected her stomach with her hands. Her opponent then struck her with the back of her hand. The blow was noisy, a little slow but did not lack strength. Catherine spun around under the impact, tripped and sprawled out on the mattress, lying on her side. She was probably a bit dizzy from the pain, but mostly from the surprise, as is bound to be an unexperienced fighter. The Mistress then stepped over her, one foot on each side, leaned down and stretched out her hands towards Catherine's throat.
However, she neglected to sit down and straddle her victim. I thought that she didn't have a lot of experience as a fighter either. More at looking other girls fight or beating defenseless victims. In addition, she lacked flexibility: as long as Catherine was on the ground, she was at arm's length, which took the force out of her choke hold. Catherine grabbed her wrists and try to force her hands away. Slowly I saw the Mistress’s grip losen. The Catherine surprised me: lying on her back, she folded her leg and sent her feet into the Mistress’s belly and pushed.
The dominatrix lost her grip and fell back, landing on what looked like a rather flabby buttock.  Both opponents began to get up, neither very quickly but Catherine, surprising me again, was the most flexible and the first on her feet.
Unfortunately, she did not know how to take advantage of her advantage despite my cry of :
- "Jump on her!" She understood too late. When she wanted to rush on the Mistress, the latter, still on all fours, threw herself into her legs, grabbed her ankles with both hands and pulled. This time Catherine fell stiff on her back. I heard the air come out of her lungs. Moreover, having little muscle, the shock must have shaken all her bones. I thought that would be the end. But the Mistress stayed too long on all four. Catherine raised her head and I don’t know where she mustered the strength to lift a leg and kick the dominatrix right in the face. Catherine wasn’t strong and her kick could not have that much power, but she was really close and, I suspect, the Mistress wasn’t used to being kick. So she fell on her back holding her face. Othwerwise she lied on her side and was almost limp. I saw a drop of blood coming from her nose.
-“Great, Cat!” I roared “Finish her !”
But that was asking too much, Catherine was no seasoned fighter and that act of resistance had drawn a lot of her reserves.
For a few seconds, both women kept lying on the mat, taking their breath back and coming to their senses.
At that momen I took a quick peek at the Master. I saw a man apparently  enjoying himself, not caring a bit about who was gonna win…
Catherine was the first to rise from the mat. She sat and breathed hard, looking at her opponent, still lying on her back. She then raised on her knees. I was starting to hope she might actually win this one.
She moved, walking on her knees, toward the lying Mistress. She grabbed the lying woman’s wrist and tried held them on the mat. But the dominatrix had a few tricks down her sleeve : when Catherine moved one leg over her, trying to straddle her, the Mistress suddenly lifted her right knee and hit my client right in the groin.
Catherine fell silently on the side, holding her crotch, eyes full of tears, mouth opened, gasping for air.
My client was almost knocked out, but the Mistress was not faring much better. She struggled to get up on her elbows, sweaty, short of breath and bleeding from the nose.
Her blonde wig tilted a little to the side. She managed to get on all fours, then on her knees. Catherine began to stand up as well, despite the pain in her crotch. Panting like a steam engine, she rose to her knees, facing her opponent, sweating, panting and face red with pain.
The two women looked at each other for a moment, then threw themselves against each other with a soft sound of soft flesh colliding. Each wrapped her other arms around the other in a double bear hug. But here, the dominatrix's weight was a decisive advantage. After a moment of resistance, Catherine gave in and fell onto her back, with the Mistress lying on top of her.
For the first time, the Master encouraged his wife, applauding and saying : get up ! finish her !
The Mistress gave up her bear hug and grabbed Catherine’s wrist, pinning her effectively on the mat.  Keeping her own torso on Catherine’s she cut her opponent’s breath. She then dragged Catherine’s arms together and, joining the wrists, could hold them with one hand, using her weight to keep them immobilized. Then the dominatrix, leaning on her other hand, straightened up and, straddling her opponent, punched her in the face. Then it was a massacre : the dominatrix started punching Catherine on the face, the ribs, the breast, the belly. Then she let go of her wrists, and using both hands she rips off Catherine’s bra, wrapped it around her neck and began to strangle her with it.
Catherine tried to resist, trying to untie the knot, then hitting her opponent's arms and chest in vain, but she had no strength left. Her face was getting blue and, since nobody seems to want to interfere, I decided to do so before a murder happened.
So I got up the couch, jumped on the mat and grabbed the Mistress by the underarm, tearing her away from her helpless victim.  Then the dominatrix turned against me and tried to punch me. By a simple reflex, I blocked her slow and feeble blow with one hand and, with a simple hip toss, sent her flying head over heels and landing brutally on the mat. She stayed there, completely exhausted already.
I heard a scream of rage behind me, turned back. I just had time to see the tall black girl hurling herself at me. I hardly saw her right foot coming in perfect karate move.
She hit me behind the head and I fell like a rock, seeing stars.
Then all hell broke loose. I guess the Master must have pushed a button somewhere because I didn’t hear him call for help. Anyway, a number of guys and girls (didn’t have time to count how many) invaded the house and jumped on me. I took one hell of a beating. Fists and feet were raining on me. Then I passed out.
When I woke up I was back in my cell.
To be continued
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 12:59:14 AM by maskedwriter »

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: The case of the missing model Episode 6 By the Masked Writer
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 05:42:12 PM »
Fantastic. I only see this story now. The weak and frail mother dominated by the heavy rival is a must. I hope in other situations where the good women will be defeated. Who knows, maybe even Kate could come back into the game and be dominated by some tough female opponent too

Offline maskedwriter

• God Member
  • love a good catfight
Re: The case of the missing model Episode 6 By the Masked Writer
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 01:43:00 PM »
Keep coming back. Number 7 is already on line and there is more coming !