News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ready to write your fantasy :)

• 1 Replies

Offline Jennluv3r

• New here message me for details :)
Ready to write your fantasy :)
« on: September 19, 2020, 07:46:22 AM »
Hey all, I wanna get more creative with my stories so I'm willing to write about whoever you want me to!! I'll accommodate all needs and desires, and you may provide pictures and details of what you would like to see in the match. I'll do my best to be as descriptive as possible and turn your fantasies into a fun story that all can enjoy :) so feel free to leave a comment here if interested or DM me!!

Offline YuriLesboLover

Re: Ready to write your fantasy :)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 09:59:30 PM »
How about girls wrestling in a substance like oil, pudding, mud or anything of the like. They must have long hair of any color and the fighting must involve a lot of kissing, hair pulling and rubbing the substance all over each other. Their reason for fighting can be anything, really but the loser should be the sex slave of the winner for a given amount of time