News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

STJ fight Julie Winchester vs. Tori Sinclair

• 3 Replies

Offline derbinis

STJ fight Julie Winchester vs. Tori Sinclair
« on: September 19, 2020, 11:35:47 AM »
Hi fans,

on a catfight blog site (http://wildebeest-art.blogspot.com/2011/09/julie-winchester.html?zx=75e4299a2ffb042a) I have found a single picture of a nude fight in boots between Julie Winchester and the late tori sinclair. titled "a 2008 STJ photo of her [Julie] working over Tori Sinclair.

Julie really seems to finish Tori off, who is hanging helplessly in the ropes.

{alt}

Has anybody more informations about that fight? Pics or even the video?

Thanks a lot!

« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 11:38:10 AM by derbinis »

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: STJ fight Julie Winchester vs. Tori Sinclair
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 07:44:31 PM »
This is REALLY LOW hanging fruit Derbinis.  Are you able to read? 

First of all STJ productions, according to my internet search for pics to enhance my Chat Fights is some organization of the past.  I see them a lot in the web sites that have these really HOT pics (INPO).  They have apparently gone bye bye.  So they are a dead end. 

But if you look at the side of that pic. you find a valid URL that you may enter, character for character.  I didn't get a result when I entered the address in its entirety, so the next step is to remove one thing at a time until you reach a still working site.  I got to the Yahoo.com/group page.  Then I entered "stjwrestling", leaving off the "2008a" (as it is obviously NO LONGER available).  Ahs VOILA I received a valid site that isn't the original, but looks like a spinoff.  It is "Dio's Femfight Community Forum", and it has about 12 links that whoever this Dio person is preserved and has available.  YOU can now search through those and hopefully find some that will entertain you.  My job as an Internet editor has come in handy. 

Anyway, I clicked on one and it appears as though you have to JOIN a group or a few groups to view these pics. 

I have to admit that Julie biting down on Tori's nipple while mauling her pussy is one of the hottest pics I have ever seen! 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 07:58:14 PM »
julie is a great fighter i remember from the golden girls from the 80's

she really sells the action when she is loosing she does seem to cry  real tears

one of her problems she seems to have a bit of tit envy
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline derbinis

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 08:18:53 PM »
@pythonlegs:

Why you think I finally have posted the request here?

BECAUSE I READ WHATS WRITTEN ON THE PIC.
BECAUSE I WAS MEMBER OF THE STJ YAHOO GROUPS BUT  MISSED TO STORE IT (IF IT EVER WAS SHOWN HERE; STJ MADE MUCH MORE FOTOS THAN HE SHOWED AN THE NET. 
BECAUSE STJ IS STILL SENDING PICS TO MY MAILBOX BUT NOT THE DESIRED ONES:

END OF SCREAMING AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE HELP1

(Dio's Femfight Community Forum was mentioned here in this forum 2010. A thread about  STJ is found there dating from 2007, where the yahoo groups still existed...)