News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SonnyFtM vs Daniel Dickhead ('Mixed') DeathFight

• 10 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
SonnyFtM vs Daniel Dickhead ('Mixed') DeathFight
« on: September 19, 2020, 12:07:38 PM »
Here's a brand new pic art story ... (the 1st new renders I've done since being kicked out of DA in July  :(  ) ... entitled "Vengeance is mine!" ...   >:(

It features a death fight between myself & the "curator" at DeviantArt who informed me about my banning & the dubious reason behind it ...   ;D :D

SONNY VS DANIEL DICKHEAD: VENGEANCE IS MINE!

After being unfairly kicked out of DeviantArt by Daniel Dickhead, a 'curator' at DeviantArt, we decide to settle our differences ... once & for all ... with a nude fight to the death ...

Squaring up to each other amid loud, boisterous cheers from the watching audience ...

The egotistical, transphobic bastard starts taunting me, stroking his raging hard-on while licking his lips, his gaze going up & down my lithe athletic body ... lingering on the feminine thatch between my legs ... bragging how he's gonna kick my sorry FtM ass ... and that after killing me slowly & torturously ... how he's gonna necro fuck my corpse so hard that his creamy cum will spurt out my mouth like a fountain ...

I ignore him and his taunting rants ... and let my resolute anger pool in the centre of my chi ... my surgely reduced nipples hardening with determined excitement & lust for vengeance ... and my dicklit starting to stiffen & protrude from its hood ... 

TO BE CONTINUED ...   ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline tyneetina

• @ 5', 95 lbs, 34b .Oh no ....not agian.
Re: SonnyFtM vs Daniel Dickhead ('Mixed') DeathFight
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 06:06:30 PM »
The characters are great! have you ever thought of posting on https://www.pixiv.net ?
Now you did it! i'm gonna have to beat your knuckles with my belly and face!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 05:54:38 PM »
Glad you like it, thanks!  ;D Yes, I've been looking at pixiv ... but am leaning more towards starting up my own personal blog ... though still undecided ...  ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: SonnyFtM vs Daniel Dickhead ('Mixed') DeathFight, pics 4-7
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 05:34:18 PM »
Here's some more pics ...   ;) ;D

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: SonnyFtM vs Daniel Dickhead ('Mixed') DeathFight, pics 8-10
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 10:13:56 AM »
The one-sided fight goes on ...   8) ;)

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Comments & likes would be greatly appreciated!  ;D

Offline Claire_Rogue

• Wrestling, Catfights, Titfights and Sexfights!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 05:05:41 PM »
Great work!  I always love your stuff.  I didn't know you had gotten persecuted over at DA. That sucks!  Keep up the good work!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: SonnyFtM vs Daniel Dickhead ('Mixed') DeathFight, pics 11-12
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 10:05:33 AM »
Aw thanks, Claire, I'm glad to hear from you & that you like my kinky stuff!  :-* :D

Here's more ... Enjoy!   ;) ;D

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Offline HomerLover

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2020, 10:54:12 AM »
I found you.

I have already sent my team to retrieve the body. He's laying in the morgue already in rigor.We willl be meeting to discuss the funeral arrangements. (which I discuss in a DM.)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2020, 06:28:42 PM »
Thanks, Homer ... I hope you & others enjoy the 'explosive' CLIMAX!  :D 8O8

(Of course, I LOVE the view below ... nothing beats staring down like this at my victim's face ... buried in my pulsing muff!    :P ;D

THE END

Offline sugoishadows

• Antonio Manuel
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2020, 10:06:23 PM »
Hello, your devianart page was erased, you have a new page ?.
I love fem vs fem, muscle mixed, stories, movies, manga.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2020, 09:44:58 AM »
Yes, as mentioned at the start my DeviantArt profile has been removed  :( :-[ ... which is exactly WHY I need to take revenge on the a-hole who informed me about this ... Mr Dickhead himself ...  >:( ;D And I hope you enjoyed my revenge with me?  ::) :P ;D

P.S. Have sent you a PM about your question ...  :)