News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The case of the missing model Episode 7 By the Masked Writer

• 1 Replies

Offline maskedwriter

• God Member
  • love a good catfight
The case of the missing model Episode 7 By the Masked Writer
« on: September 19, 2020, 10:23:44 PM »
The case of the missing model Episode 7
By the Masked Writer
[/b]
This is crazy. We are in a bona fide arena, jam-packed with over 200 members of the “Church of Happiness”. The Master and the Mistress are sitting in a box above everybody. The crowd is literally roaring with enthusiasm, looking at the wrestling ring in the middle. There is a referee, in the ring, small man with grey hair. And the crowd is applauding one of the two opponents who are about to square it off in the ring. The Master has just presented a dark-haired, dark-eyed woman. 5 feet 10 inches, 130 lbs: Eva Angelista. I remember her as a model a few years ago. Now she must be in her forties but her lean body has aged rather well as we can see thanks to the tight red bikini she is wearing. She took some expansion at the breast and buttocks but that is all. She actually looks more athletic than she did back then.
Now, Réal, the Master, presents her opponent as the crowd boos :
-   In the red corner, the mother of a traitor, a woman who raised her hand on our beloved Mistress : at 5ft9, 123 pounds : Catherine Johnson !
The crowd exploded in boos and whistle.  From my seat near the exit door, I can see Catherine is terrified. She is wearing black bras and panties but the shivering on her pale body doesn’t come from the coolness of the arena.
I passed the last days trying to teach her to fight. But at 62 years old it is a bit late to morph into a fighter when you have never done so much as a pillow fight.
The cult has put us cells after the fight at the Mansion. We have been well-fed and a fat guy named Joe lead us to a well-equiped gym every day since then.  So I tried to put myself back in shape, develop some muscle on Catherine’s slender body (a lost cause, I think), and teach her some fighting tricks. She learns well but lack strength, speed, agility and endurance. In other words : she lacks almost everything that makes a fighter, except determination.
And now the bell rings. It is the milf vs the gilf.
Eva walks in the middle of the ring, confidently. After all she is younger, taller and a lot more athletic than her 60-something opponent. Catherine walks cautiously, aware of her opponent's advantages. Plus, the beatings she took over the past few weeks haven't helped her self-confidence.

After gauging each other for a moment, the two women make contact. Catherine stretches her long, muscle-less arms towards Eva's shoulders, who grabs her wrists. Then a short test of strength ensues, in which both women try to force each other back. A short struggle though as, predictably, Eva quickly gets the upper hand and pushes Catherine's weak arms backward, trying to fold them behind her back. Catherine quickly sees the danger and pulls back while resisting, until she touches the ropes. Then the referee orders a brake.
Eva lets go of her opponent's wrists, takes a step back and slaps her in the face. Not a really hurting blow : more of a deliberate insult. I’m afraid Catherine will fall in the trap and, out of anger, make some clumsy move. Well no. My lessons were not useless after all. She makes one step forward and, unexpectedly, slip her right leg behind Eva’s, grabs her torso with both arms and trips her. Completely taken by surprise, the milf falls on her back with a bang.
However she is in shape and alert. As soon as her back touch the mat, she rolls smoothly backward to get away from Catherine who surprises me again by throwing herself at her opponent and belting her from above, embracing Eva’s chest with her arms, preventing her from completing her move and fall back on her feet. With Catherine’s weight on her back, the former model collapses on knees and elbows. She tries to crawl forward, between Catherine’s legs but my client has the reflex of wedging her opponent’s head between her thighs.
Catherine surprises me more by the second and I realise her opponent, though younger and more athletic, has not a lot of training as a fighter. Do I dare to hope Mrs Johnson will not get a beating this time ?
Alas, my hopes are quickly dashed. Catherine puts her feet firmly on the ground and tries to lift Eva, who is in the perfect position for a piledriver.
But Catherine lack the muscle strength needed to keep a stable position while lifting the other woman’s 130 pounds of wriggling muscle. For Eva doesn’t stay idle, she wiggles her legs as much as she can as soon as her feet leave the ground. The vise of Catherine's legs loosens and Eva manages to free her head. She puts her hands on the mattress and Catherine, lacking strength, is forced to bend down to put her back on the floor. as soon as her opponent's feet touch the mattress, she grabs the older woman's legs firmly and, with a sudden and powerful  move of her lean and nimble body, stands up, lifting Catherine up and throwing her over her shoulders, heels over head.
Catherine lands on the mat brutally. She sprawls out full length, arms and legs spread, losing her breath. I see her ribs lift as she painfully tries to breathe.

Eva could end this right there but, as I said, she is not an experienced fighter either. So she take her time, take a step backward, looks at Catherine white, weakly wiggling, body as to evaluate is she will get up. Actually Catherine is slowly catching her breath and tries to get up on her elbows, and sit. Eva sends her a kick that hits her in the ribs. The blow is clumsy but is enough to knock the older woman onto her back again. Then the athletic milf stands over Catherine and stomps her in her rather flabby stomach. Catherine moans and scowls in pain as she folds up like a pretzel, trying to shield her aching belly with her hands and knees.

Once again, Eva could finish it right there and she doesn’t. But this time, I suspect it is willingly. She turns towards the Master’s couple and raise her arms, turning her back on her downed opponent with contempt. The crowd cheers. Another mistake. In the meantime, Catherine comes back to her senses and begins to rise on her hands and knees, and then to her feet.
 The crowd howls, warning Eva who direct her attention to the older woman. As she faces Catherine, my client goes for a feeble attempt at punching, which Eva dodges easily. The milf kicks catches the older woman’s wrist and, raising one of her long, slender legs, she mercilessly kicks her in the lower abdomen. Catherine bends in pain and her knees flex. Eva twists her arm behind her back with one hand and wraps her other arm around her opponent’s neck. Catherine desperately tries to loosen the grip around her throat, which deprives her of air, but she has neither the strength nor the technique to do so. I could get out of that hold easily but my client is panicking and can only wriggle in vain, her face flushed, trying to elbow that misses their mark, scratch Eva on her arms and thighs, which only seems to increase her resolve . Finally the scratches seems to take their toll and Eva forces Catherine down the mat as the gilf’s strength is waning. When Catherine’s back touches the mat, Eva lets go her arm and, changing tactik, straddle Catherine in a schoolgirl pin. Then she wraps her hands around Catherine’s frail neck in a stranglehold. Catherine tries to raise her legs, trying to catch Eva in a scissor but se can’t raise them high enough. She then hits the milf’s back with her knee but her blows have no power. Her arms are almost completely immobilized under Eva’s knees and all she can do is claws her opponent’s thighs, to no avail. Soon, she gets exhausted and can no longer lift her leg high enough to hit her opponent’s back. Eva does not release her hold. Catherine's hands, powerless, can no longer scratch. Her legs stretch out, flabby, and her body becomes limp.

Then the referee orders Eva to let go. She gets up and raise her arms, radiant, while the crowd cheers. The Master and Mistress do the same. Eva turns her back on her victim, with contempt, leaving poor Catherine trying to take her breath bach and weakly massaging her sore neck.
Eva leaves the ring, leaving her vanquished opponent trying, with difficulty, to get herself up painfully while the crowd is taunting and insulting her. It seems as difficult for her to get back on her knees as for other to climb the Everest. All her limbs shakes with the effort. She crawls towards the rope and grabs them with her hands to pull herself up on her feet, her face contorted with pain and exertion.
Nobody is authorized to help her. This is the rule. The pain of the defeated is part of the show.
Finally Catherine manages to get down of the ring and, on her flagging legs, she painfully walks to the exit of the arena, crying convulsively, physically and mentally broken.
Now I get up from my seat.
Now, it is going to be my turn.
To be continued

Offline maskedwriter

• God Member
  • love a good catfight
Re: The case of the missing model Episode 7 By the Masked Writer
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 01:44:42 PM »
Watch it 1 Number 7 is already on line and no 8 being written.