News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dorothy vs Suzy in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Dorothy and Suzy arrive separately at the luxury hotel and Dorothy wonders why she is treated 2nd class

Prelude:  Dorothy from Canada and Suzy from Great Britain arrive at their luxury resort hotel and happen to encounter each other at checkin with Suzy already there when Dorothy arrives.  Dorothy is a tad upset when she finds out that she didn't get the room she booked and Suzy got hers just fine. 

Dorothy  {making her case to desk clerk}:  "So, you're telling me that you screwed up my reservation but this British bitch here has her room just fine.  How is that fair that this skinny tramp gets my room?"
Suzy {not letting the desk clerk even answer}:  "Wait a second, whore, none of this is my doing, and I got my own room.  You didn't get yours, not my problem.  Don't bring me into this."
Dorothy:  "I wouldn't put it past you to have promised to sleep with whoever you had to for that room.  Too bad, they didn't know about my body then, but you arrived first, and they took the initial proposition didn't they?  They should have waited for the filet mignon instead of settling for the ground chuck."
Suzy:  "Oh, so miss oh canada, you think so much of your overrated body...you think you are as hot as me, do you?  I'm ready to put my body up against yours....beautywise and strengthwise....up for that, big mouth red?"
Dorothy:  "Yeah, I'm up for that.  The stakes of the catfight will be the winner gets the room!"
Suzy:  "You're on, Canadian cxnt!"
Dorothy:  "Bring it, British bitch!"

Beauty Contest:  The two women decide not to take it outside but instead to take it upstairs to the booked room that each one wants but Suzy currently has.  Suzy opens the door with a smirk on her face that Dorothy notices and doesn't appreciate.  After all, Suzy has her room but Dorothy plans on taking what she thinks is rightfully hers.  The women agree to be honest in the judgment of their assets, and besides, it is the catfight that will decide who gets the room.  The woman promise to admit if they think the other woman is hotter in an area, so the judgment of the 8 anatomical areas begins....facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  It starts with the comparison of their faces.  Both of these are above average considering they both are close to 40 years old.  In the end, Dorothy admits that she thinks Suzy is a little bit prettier although she loves her own hair better which almost keeps her from admitting the loss.  Suzy takes a 1-0 lead as the next area of tits is to be judged.  In this one, neither woman has large breasts to say the least and haven't bothered to augment them, so neither woman concedes this one nor should they probably.  Suzy leads now 1-0-1 after their tie in the chest comparison.  The next area to be compared is their midsections, and this one is great on both women...well above average with little body fat and sexy on each.  In a close comparison, Dorothy again has to admit that perhaps Suzy's midsection is slightly better.  That gives Suzy a 2-0-1 lead going into the most personal of comparisons which means more stripping to become totally nude to show off their pussies.  Finally, Dorothy gets on the winning side with her pussy edging out Suzy in yet another close one...this time, Suzy perhaps being drawn towards Dorothy's reddish colored pubic hair which is always a sexy color to be sure for such private hair.  That reduces her deficit to 2-1-1 halfway through the competition.  The next area of legs is also a strength for each woman...thin, tapered legs that most women would love to have, especially those around 40 or older.  Dorothy loves her own legs but is turned on by Suzy's more tanned ones as compared to her paler ones.  But Dorothy is generous not to insist on a tie anyway, but she does concede to give Suzy a narrow win and a 3-1-1 lead with the arms/armpits being the last frontside area to be judged.  This one is a close one also but swings back to maybe average at best for each as thinner arms aren't nearly as sexy as thinner legs to many people.  They both think their arms are rather small and thin but in this case, Suzy admits she likes Dorothy's a little better so both womens' honestly has it close at 3-2-1 in the favor of Suzy with only the backside areas left.  The areas left to be judged are the back and the butt, and Suzy needs to only split these to win the overall contest.  First is the back comparison and for each of these backside comparisons they have to find a full length mirror in the room so that they can look away from that object and then crane their necks to turn around to judge these regions.  Both women have nice backsides, rather thin, but still above average.  In the backs comparison, each has a petite one but sexy, and in what must be very hard for Dorothy to do, she admits taht Suzy has her beat in that area to give Suzy the clinching overall victory with a 4-2-1 lead with only the ass competition left.  The last area to be judged is the butt, and once again, each has a compact one.  But {no pun intended}, in this one, Suzy's high rising ass and her great buns carry her to another win a a comfortable overall victory of 5-2-1 over Dorothy who proved her honesty and integrity every time she conceded an area just like Suzy did on the two regions she admitted defeat on, including the pussy which is hard for a woman to admit that her rival outpointed her there.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Dorothy vs Suzy in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 04:58:21 AM »
Catfight:  The women could redress but find no need to since they have seen each other nude and with no one else around, they are just anxious to decide this room deal once and for all.  Suzy wears a smirk of superiority after her convincing comparison of assets victory while Dorothy is even more pissed off than she was before even though she agreed to Suzy's regional wins.  Both women want this very nice room even at the exobutant price so they have lots of motivation.  Suzy raises her hands in front of her body in an obvious challenge to Dorothy probably to get payback for admitting to Dorothy that those arms/armpits were better than her own.  Dorothy quickly accepts the challenge as the opposite hands grasp each other and the trembling legs and arms prove they are trying to push the other backwards and hopefully down all the way to the plush floor on their back.  Each gains a temporary advantage but it doesn't last for very long as everytime someone's arms get bent backward, that woman is able to return them to at least the neutral vertical position.  Both women know that neither is going to win this, but it is Suzy who does something about it first.

Dorothy's hair is simply too tempting for some good old fashioned hairpulling by Suzy.  She unclasps her hands with Dorothy and goes immediately for that very long, auburn tresses.  Suzy grabs fistfuls of that reddish forest of hair and whips her light foe across the luxurious room to land on one of the very expensive sofas.  Suzy follows the thrown babe and rushes to ram her body on top of her foe.  She assumes the furniture is well constructed as her body contacts Dorothy hard which elicits a scream out of the displaced guest.  The two nude women struggle on the large sofa as first one woman has the advantage and then the other has the edge.  Each grabs for the pillow at her end of the couch and begins to slam the other with it.  Both women get in their blows against the other's head mainly but also the chest, arms, and any other anatomical area they can get at to dispense some punishment.  They eventually decide not to use the pillows too much; otherwise the hotel will charge them for the damage and who knows how much the pillows at this place runs...probably about like the cost of some rooms at other motels and hotels.

The women are still on the sofa even though they have discarded the pillows.  Dorothy starts the attack this time with a righthanded slap across Suzy's face which snaps the British babe's head hard to her right.  Suzy counters not with a slap or a fist but moving her hands up to Dorothy's neck to begin a primal choke.  The Canadian babe's eyes grow wide and she begins to cough as Suzy's hands are tightening around her throat.  Dorothy is getting desperate but she still has her limbs free.  Dorothy pulls her legs up between her own body and Suzi's and then unfolds them to shoot Suzy away from her form and off the sofa to fall on the very plush carpet on this very expensive room.  Dorothy continues to cough a bit and rubs her throat to reestablish her breathing as Suzy's form crumples to the floor several feet away from her.  Dorothy finally recovers enough to move off the sofa and over to Suzy's body which is still lying on the floor after the hard fall.  Dorothy is about ready to take advantage of that positional advantage when Suzy swings her legs around and takes the Canadian cutie's legs out from under her by clipping those appendages and sending the redhead right by her own body on the carpet.

The two women get to sitting positions facing each other and go to a mutual bearhug contest.  That also includes a tit battle higher up on their bodies but since neither has a huge chest, that doesn't accomplish much and isn't as interesting as the bearhug.  Although each woman has rather thin arms, their midsections are thin also.  Thus, they want to try to compress the other's stomach and abdomen region until they perhaps can cause some pain.  The competition begins with each woman's arms trying to do exactly that, but as thin as their midsections are, they are still fit and resistant to pressure to some degree.  Since neither woman has great arm strength, they find that they aren't gaining an advantage, and it is only a matter of time until one of them starts something else.  Dorothy is the one who does that by suddenly releasing Suzy's stomach from her encircled arms and putting her hands into Suzy's hair.  Probably a little payback for Suzy's earlier pulling of her long tresses, so Dorothy does the same with Suzy's more bunned up hair.  Suzy feels the pain of her own hair being pulled and Dorothy keeping her hands in that area to continue to do that.  Suzy finally regains her focus and poise and moves her hands into Dorothy's hair as the first full fledged hairpulling event occurs.

The women can't remain in sitting positions with their heads pulled around violently with the hairpulling.  They end up first in stationary positions by lying down but then begin to roll around the very expensive carpeting in the very expensive suite.  Each woman gets on top occasionally and uses that as a great opportunity to do a little smothering....not great natural smothers because they possess neither large tits nor large concave armpits but they simply put whatever flesh they can on top of the other's face and try to transfer as much sweat and foul body odor as possible to the trapped victim.  And they make sure they put their body over the opponent's mouth and nose also as much as possible to restrict the punished woman's breathing.  About the time that woman believes she has her rival under great duress, the woman on the bottom pulls hair or another area of the woman on top's anatomy to pull her over and get on top herself to punish her recent tormentor.  Finally, the women get to a neutral position by lying on their sides facing each other and decide to end this hairpulling sequence.

They push each other away and get to their feet for the first time in a long while.  Dorothy lunges at Suzy who steps aside and slams a forearm into the back of Dorothy to send the Canadian honey down against the front of that infamous sofa they spent so much time occupying.  As Suzy comes over to try to take advantage of her downed foe, Dorothy lets her get to the point of trying to grab her and quickly beats Suzy to the punch by grabbing her nemesis' ankles and pulling on them to send the light Suzy down to the carpet right near her own form.  Suzy is on her back as Dorothy lunges on top of her and rubs and grinds her frontside against the frontside of the room's official guest.  This elicits some of the first squeals of the matchup and grunts by each woman as their bodies mesh and assets contact assets.  Dorothy does a series of pushups over Suzy's body where she comes down hard on her trapped rival during the downcycle part of each pushup.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 05:04:08 AM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Dorothy vs Suzy in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 3 of 3)
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 05:03:52 AM »
However, Dorothy goes to the well once too often as lithesome Suzy is able to bring up her knees on one of these dropdowns by the redheaded woman and thrusts them into the guy of the Canadian.  That blow to Dorothy's midsection knocks her breathless and sends her rolling off to the side of the Great Britiain brunette.  As Dorothy is lying in a supine position, Suzy turns her body enough for her legs to get a good angle on her opponent and thrust kicks her feet into the side of Dorothy, this time bringing a few squeals and maybe even a couple of screams from her compeitition for this hotel room.  Suzy continues to give her kicks into her side until Dorothy regains enough of her breath and composure to roll away from them and out of range of those legs and feet.  Dorothy tries to get up to at least a kneeling position but Suzy literally crawls over to her foe and tackles her low to send her back down....this time in a prone position. Suzy moves her hands over to Dorothys' tempting ass and gives that area a nice spanking.  With Dorothy's pale toned skin, Suzy admires the handprints she leaves as she turns the Canadian woman's flesh from a whitish color to more of a pink hue in that region.

Suzy mounts Dorothy's back and faces her own sitting form towards her foe's feet.  She grabs Dorothy's legs by the ankles and doubles them back painfully and awkwardly and crosses her ankles while doing so to put even more pressure on those thin legs.  Dorothy slams the plush carpeting with her hands out of frustration and perhaps out of some pain.  Suzy continues to pull as hard as she can on those legs and adds to Dorothy's misery by hopping up and down on the small of her back while doing it.  But as thin as Dorothy's legs are, Suzy's arms are thinner even by arms standards, so she has trouble maintaining the hold on her rival's legs.  Add to that the sweat that Suzy has on her hands and Dorothy has on her legs, and any hold now is pretty slippery to maintain to begin with under the best of conditions.  Dorothy pulls away her legs and rolls her body to eject Suzy off her back, rather easily really since Suzy has no anchoring hold anymore.  That results in both women on their frontsides at the end of the sequence. 

The women quickly get up to sitting positions and put their arms and hands out in a probing type situation, almost randomly moving their arms in order to try to get an edge or form some sort of a punishing hold.  Dorothy is the one who succeeds by establishing a headlock on Suzy and twisting her form a bit when she pull on her head...and hair to maintain the hold.  But Suzy isn't about to just sit back and take the pressure on her neck without doing something.  Suzy starts fisting Dorothy in the back which in her case is not that thick or strong of a back to begin with.  The forces Dorothy to either maintain the hold and try to resist the fists or to simply release the hold which is what Dorothy does.  The women quickly get up to standing positions, quickly being a relative term now since they have obviously tired a lot since the beginning of this fight.  Dorothy throws a fist into Suzy's midsection, probably payback for those recent fists into her own back.  But as Dorothy tries to follow up with a double axe handle or some other hit, Suzy brings up a knee into the redhead's midsection to crunch that thin and fit stomach area.

Suzy gets behind Dorothy and marches her over to the nice but small dining table.  Suzy bends over her opponent over one end of that table and gets behind her back and pushes her with force as far across that table as she can without lifting her feet off the floor.  Suzy grabs Dorothy's arms by the wrists and pulls them behind her in a painful and awkward stretch of those limbs at the same time Suzy is pushing the rest of her opponent's body forward by the weight of her own form.  Dorothy is letting forth with the loudest screams so far as Suzy has her in this painful push/pull situation.  Suzy thinks this is the end of the line for her redheaded opponent and starts asking for a submission.

Suzy:  "Looks like I can start unpacking my bags, Canadian cxnt...you aren't getting out of this one.  And I know you can't withstand too much more of this!"
Dorothy:  "You room-stealing bitch!  I just wish I had you over my knee right now and was spanking your shitty ass until it turns red"
Suzy:  "That ain't happening, tramp!  End of the line for you.  Give it up, now, and save you some future pain and anguish, red."
Dorothy {interspersed with more grunts and screams as Suzy hurts her even more}:  "Alright, alright....I give...I give...I can't break out of this!  Let me go, the room is yours!"
Suzy:  "Smart move, Dorothy, and you even did it politely!  I like that."

Postmatch:  Suzy lets her rival go by releasing Dorothy's arms and backing away from her rival.  But Suzy isn't about to let her leave without some humiliation.  Suzy grabs Dorothy by the hair and slings her on to the super kingsize bed that seems to go on forever.  Suzy jumps on top of Dorothy and rubs and grinds her own form on top of her rival just like Dorothy did one time to her during the fight itself.  Suzy gives Dorothy a quick series of upper body smothers to rub in the sweat and expose her to body odor but no so much to cut down on her breathing since she has already won the fight and doesn't need that edge anymore.  Suzy goes down Dorothy's body and plays with the Canadian's pussy but doesn't stay with it long enough to bring her victim to a climax which might be surprising Dorothy.  However, things get back to more normal as Suzy lays the back of her knee across Dorothy's face to give her more exposure to sweat and more exposure to body odor.  That only increases with the next move which is a pussy smother as Suzy pulls Dorothy's face hard into contact with her most personal area, full of sweat and foul smelling for sure at this point.  Suzy moves her ass on top of Dorothy's face at this point and faces the very expensive headboard on this very expensive bed as she squirms and wiggles her way into a great facesit.  Looks the British Empire is setting (or perhaps sitting) on this Canadian doll, and Suzy is enjoying every minute of it.  But it has been a long day for Suzy who traveled a distance just to get to the hotel in the first place.  So, she ends the facesitting and gets off her very exhausted and defeated opponent.  But Suzy at this juncture might be expected to boot her out of the suite, but she has enjoyed herself in both contests...winning both might have helped.  Instead, Suzy makes this proposal to Dorothy.

Suzy:  "Ok Dorothy, here's the deal.  You can stay in this very large suite with me and obviously have the smaller bedroom.  You pay half of the nightly rate for each night we are here, and I still get first choice of everything from room service to bathroom privileges.  But I like you, and you judged fair in the beauty contest and didn't throw low blows in the catfight.  I respect that.  Deal?"
Dorothy:  "Deal!  That is very fair, and I like you, too.  And I take back the comment about you doing blowjobs to get the room."
Suzy:  "You just said sleeping with someone.  You didnt' mention 'blow jobs' specifically."
Dorothy:  "Ooooppppsss, I didn't say that.....out loud?"
Suzy:  "That was just funny!  Welcome to our hotel suite, roomie!"