News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Local Competitors Wanted

• 6 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Local Competitors Wanted
« on: September 20, 2020, 07:34:44 AM »
This is something I am only thinking of right now as writing stories as far as I am concerned is the only way for me to translate how I believe women's wrestling should really be.

But, I can find a monster heel or monster type of tag team who is "NEW to a wrestling company" and for their start , the PUSH to build them up is in play via of course COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DEMOLISHING those poor "Local Competitors" who wind up being mincemeat for the heels.

If interested as a singles competitor or tag team , let me know and also let me know how you like to be "finished off" (Pins Only) and if a tag team, let me know if you want to get "Local Competitored" in a regular tag team or handicap match and also, who would be your ideal heel or heels to make an example out of you
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Local Competitors Wanted
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 01:17:24 PM »
Sent a PM of my 2 competitors

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 04:19:05 AM »
Cannot save the picture you sent, like to use it as a reference. Actually wanted to use active members of this site , but since it has been a few days now and no takers yet, will give it a bit more time since I'm going away the rest of the week tomorrow, but if not takers, I right now have 2 weeks of vacation left, a little over 1 week when I get back. But, since you seem to be my # fan  :), I will do a story for you.
I have attached 3 fill in choices for the girls you sent , let me know which team you want to get pounded in their stead and also like I had planned, what names do you want me to call them, do you want a tag or handicap squash , what moves and holds , and which or both do you want to see pinned and what kind of pin ?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 06:01:48 AM by LoveSexyJobbers »

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 11:55:02 AM »
Definitely the 2 in the middle. Brooke and Lexi. Tag team squash match focusing on Brookes flat stomach and Lexi’s toned legs. 

Let you choose the moves, but both being matched book pin in the end sounds like fun.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 12:59:38 PM »
Also if you want to download Instagram pictures this website works well.

https://ingramer.com/tools/instagram-photo-downloader/

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 02:25:38 AM »
This is something I am only thinking of right now as writing stories as far as I am concerned is the only way for me to translate how I believe women's wrestling should really be.

But, I can find a monster heel or monster type of tag team who is "NEW to a wrestling company" and for their start , the PUSH to build them up is in play via of course COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DEMOLISHING those poor "Local Competitors" who wind up being mincemeat for the heels.

If interested as a singles competitor or tag team , let me know and also let me know how you like to be "finished off" (Pins Only) and if a tag team, let me know if you want to get "Local Competitored" in a regular tag team or handicap match and also, who would be your ideal heel or heels to make an example out of you
I love your stuff LSJ I wasn't sure if you were asking for pics of jobber teams to squash or recommend a storyline for them? It appears the former; IG is a pita for copying pics, best thing to do is like screenshot em then crop it but I know that's a pita. I have been fixated with started a whole tag team series but never pulled the trigger so I can present a folder of research, though your selection was quite delicious, if you were looking for more feel free to DM me as I do so enjoy your squash matches.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2020, 04:26:46 PM »

I love your stuff LSJ I wasn't sure if you were asking for pics of jobber teams to squash or recommend a storyline for them? It appears the former; IG is a pita for copying pics, best thing to do is like screenshot em then crop it but I know that's a pita. I have been fixated with started a whole tag team series but never pulled the trigger so I can present a folder of research, though your selection was quite delicious, if you were looking for more feel free to DM me as I do so enjoy your squash matches.
My idea here was to use members of this site who would not mind playing the jobber role, but any suggestions are good, always happy to squash the precious good girls as you can't get that in regular mainstream pro wrestling where they have a 5'0 - 101 lbs college coed with 4 student matches under her belt got out and defeat a `4 year veteran who is 6 to 7 inches taller than the coed and outweighs her by 50 to 70 lbs as well and there OLY excuse for letting the coed win is , she is the good girl and god forbid we have the 180 kids who make up the 270 person high school gymnasium crowd cry and moan that the poor good girl lost, they would be devastated for about 20 seconds before the good guy tag team would come out and they would race over there happy as could be with the good girls lose already now millions of miles behind them.
Started a story of a Maizenblue request although they are a random picture or fill ins of a picture he sent in - but let me know what you want their names to be, match outline, tag or handicap, which one or both get pinned and how they are finished off for that pin as I persona;;y don't do submissions as I personally find them boring