News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

2 vintage catfights

• 6 Replies

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: 2 vintage catfights
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 06:08:09 AM »
I really like the vintage catfight vids.  These look like they were taken from old 8 or 16 mm films.  I remember getting a couple of films like that way back in the "olden days," long before the advent of VHS, not to mention the internet.

When I see one of these old films, I wonder how old the women are now.  They're probably grandmothers.  I always wonder how they would react if one of their grandkids ran across one of these oldies in the net, and saw their granny in a topless catfight, and asked them about it!

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 02:55:22 PM »
They would definitely be grandmothers wasteland, if they are still with us.

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 06:48:53 AM »
How can you not love it?!

Thank you!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 12:43:06 AM »
Fightin grandmas are wicked hot...especially if you’re a grandpa!

You hit that on the head.  I have to confess that the reason I like these old vids is because I was young then too.  So the women are somewhere in my age bracket.  Nowadays, I don't like looking at new vids with young women because it makes me feel like a perv.  As far as I'm concerned, any woman younger than my daughter is off limits -- and that really narrows it down because she's not young.  LOL

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2020, 09:28:40 PM »
Fightin grandmas are wicked hot...especially if you’re a grandpa!

You hit that on the head.  I have to confess that the reason I like these old vids is because I was young then too.  So the women are somewhere in my age bracket.  Nowadays, I don't like looking at new vids with young women because it makes me feel like a perv.  As far as I'm concerned, any woman younger than my daughter is off limits -- and that really narrows it down because she's not young.  LOL

Awesome to hear from Bear. I'm getting to feel the same way but have not come up with a cutoff age yet. Ideal is 30-45. I'm trying and trying for over 50 and the best is Babs v Polish Warrior. That is a battle of the Aged!
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2020, 02:39:53 AM »
Babs vs. Polish Warrior.  Great vid. 

However, there are several that I'd rate above that one.