News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chloe Bennett vs Emma Watson

• 5 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Chloe Bennett vs Emma Watson
« on: September 20, 2020, 05:59:58 PM »
{alt}

Emma had ridden herself of Victoria Justice.  She regained her honour defeating Victoria, but she wasn’t as dominant as she’d like.  She won and now it was time for some true challenges. Chloe Bennett was a woman she thought she’d be fighting at WBACCF tournament.

The two wanted the fight, they wanted to figure out whose skills were greater, so they rented a gym and were to fight in a ring.  They didn’t need others to watch this, they didn’t have a need for anything but the knowledge of which was better.

Emma got to the ring and Chloe was already there putting some fighters wrap around her left fist.  “hey”

“Hey” Emma took off her sweater and only in sports bra and sweatpants she opened her gym bag and took out her own fighter wraps. 

Chloe Bennett had a sports bra ad sweatpants on as well “Cyrus wanted to see this; she’s been calling my friends asking when we’re going to fight.”

“Most likely she found out where and …”  Miley Cyrus just walked in

“So, yawl are going to fight are yah.”

Chloe looked over at Emma and saw a different Emma Watson.  She was disgusted, absolutely disgusted at the sight of Miley.  It was as if her nose was trying to go inside her face, the smell of Miley Cyrus, the sight the feel of being in the same room disgusted Emma Watson and it was noticeable. 

“Why are you here and who told you.”  It was Chloe asking of Miley.

“That slut is obsessed with me; she will go anywhere I am because I beat her at her own game…. I made her cry; I made her quit… I beat you and not like the pussy beating you usu…” Emma stopped she was going to Mileys level and didn’t want to.

“Bitch don’t you fight her if you’re this upset.  Let’s get naked and I show you that you’re not better than me.”

“Longest your slut snatch has gone with clothes on” Chloe said, “Leave here and let Emma and myself have this contest.”

“I saw it when she beat Justice, I saw it in the tournament, and I see it now… Her prissy ass wants me to spank it.  She knows she got lucky.”

Chloe and Emma looked at each other.  “We want to fight each other, and your sentence makes no sense.”  Chloe said.  “I am not here to spank her, I’m here to find out which of our skills is best.”

Emma rolled into the ring “Chloe is a true challenge for my skills.  I’m here to fight her, she is here to fight me.  Afterwards we will know which of our skills is greater and we will have a drink and talk about what each need to work on… What you need to do is leave.  You had a chance against me and lost.  As much as I want to get out and beat you again today, I face a much greater challenge, almost as great of a challenge as you finding dignity.”

Chloe rolled into the ring “She’ll never find that.”

“Take all the pot shots you want I know that priss wants to fight me again.  I know deep down she hates my existence and I’m the one who is under her skin.  Name a time and place Emma, name the rules, name a spectator.  Name what you want but I’ll call the finish, me beating you.”  Miley gave both women the finger and left the gym.

Emma leaned on the ropes and continued to stare at Miley walking out. Miley was keeping her fingers up.  Chloe could feel the hate Emma had for Miley Cyrus.  Fighting was as much mental as it was physical, and she could use that.

“We going to do this or do you want the easy fight.”

“I want the challenge.”

Chloe put her arms out and nodded “That’s what you see me as… a challenge, just so you know… Not all challenges can be conquered.”

“This one will.”

They put their fists up and knee slid going for a take down.  Back on their feet, Chloe tried a spinning back kick and Emma spun away.  Faced each other again and Emma faked a jab and went for a spinning back fist which Chloe caught and countered with a quick and short back fist to the ribs and flipped Emma over with a wrist lock.

She bent down but got her head trapped between Emma’s ankles and was flipped onto her back.  Both women stayed on their backs turned their heads, looked and smiled then kicked up to their feet and low fived each other in appreciation.

“I watched you fight that technical game plan fight with Kaley and was so impressed.”

“Your fight with Selena showed me why I need game plans and stick to them… Plus losing to Victoria was so embarrassing.  So, I treated little Victoria like a challenge worth a game plan”

“Nina was at fault for that.  You losing to Victoria”

“Some day I’ll get the rubber match with her and the two of us will have another great fight.”

Chloe faked a punch and went for a takedown.  Emma sprawled and the two exchanged some ground techniques got to the feet and exchanged right hands.  They circled “Maybe you will but to be honest with you. The bitch outside, she’s your opposite in so many ways. She’s who you want to be fighting right now.”

“You must be getting worried” Chloe tried a punch it was parried and Emma was bouncing out of range of a leg kick.

“What makes you think that?”

Emma came forward and was backing Chloe up into the ropes and tried to work the body but Chloe leaned back and slipped out and was back in the middle “I mean honestly, because I brought Miley up.  I was there when you beat Victoria and I saw how you reacted to seeing Miley here.”

“People who want to get in my head and think Miley is the key.”

Chloe tried a head kick, but it was blocked, and Emma went for a straight kick that backed Chloe into the ropes and back with her own straight kick which put Emma down on the second rope.  “Miley has a space in your head. Maybe there’s something left there unfinished”

Emma got up “I don’t like her but I’m here to get a win on you and now.”  Emma feigned a combination then hit a straight right to Chloe’s stomach   Emma then slid for a takedown but immediately let the single leg go to get in position for a roundhouse kick to Chloe’s stomach.

Chloe got stung from that.  This wasn’t what he was executing from this.  She thought Emma had decent skill but the way she was mixing it up was a level of skill she didn’t think Emma was capable of

Chloe was trying to get away.  She wanted to mask the pain Emma just inflicted on her.  Emma knew she hurt Chloe but now wasn’t the time to rush in.  Emma worked on cutting the ring down and trap Chloe.  Chloe recovered the stomach-ache and saw what Emma was doing and knew what she wanted to do she went left right then when Emma went to engage Chloe hit a jab.  Emma prepared for the right, so Chloe threw it, a right knee into the stomach

That dropped Emma to one knee.  Immediately Chloe locked the head of Emma Watson and dropped to her back trying to guillotine choke the more accomplished actress.  Chloe strained with the arms and nearly got the tap out but Emma instead chose push at the elbow.  Chloe adjusted getting her legs around Emma’s waist.

Emma was able to tuck her chin so whenever Chloe was able to crank her arms it was more of a smother than a choke.  Smash elbows into the knee then push down on the elbow and break the grip of Chloe forcing her to readjust.  Chloe was realizing she was tiring her arms after a minute of no tap and tried to adjust her legs into a triangle submission

Chloe dropped the guillotine and threw her legs completely up for the triangle, but Emma pushed the legs down and then had side control on Chloe Bennett.  Emma lifted her arm and hit a short elbow to the stomach then lifted her other arm and hit a short elbow to the chest.  Emma then tried to get her leg over Chloe to mount her.

Chloe blocked it and pushed Emma’s head then started to escape to the other side. They both began to get up when Chloe threw a knee at Emma’s face. Emma just pulled up watching the knee go past

Emma waited to long to counter that and circled.  She needed to reset this was a woman who came to fight.  She also wanted to see how Chloe was holding her arms.  Chloe shaked her arms and brought them up and saw a smile from Emma.

“Happy to have competition.”

“Happy you lived up to my expec…” Emma realized she had her back turned to where Miley would come from.

“Don’t worry about Miley.  I know you two are not friends or fans of the other, but this is about us.”

Emma feigned some punches testing Chloe’s arms.  Then she hit a leg kick.   “You don’t know what kind of evil woman she is.”

Chloe pushed Emma back with a series of  punches which Emma danced back from then right before she hit the ropes slipped to Chloe’s left and tried to pivot but Chloe grabbed the top rope and threw up a kick to get Emma away.

“She says you are fake.”

“She says a lot of things but hasn’t said as much since she fought and lost to me.  You will know what that’s like soon enough.”

Emma threw a punch it was caught and trapped.  Chloe then stomped a foot moved to Emma side got her leg on the inside of Emma’s and widened Emma’s leg then all of this in one motion got behind Emma and tripped her up and had Emma Watsons back.

Chloe was trying to get he legs under Emma an between her legs also known as getting your hooks in. Emma knew Chloe would go for that and tried to keep her body pressed tightly against the mat. Emma was mad at herself when she threw those punches she was thinking of unskilled and gross Miley and not skilled and beautiful Chloe

Chloe realized she wasn’t going to get her hooks in and tried to scoot her legs up and hit two punches at the same time but the scoot the punches also gave Emma time to prepare to got forward.  That sent Chloe off her back and they both began to scramble. Emma tried to throw a punch but ended up in a tangle with Chloe Bennett

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Chloe Bennett vs Emma Watson
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 06:01:43 PM »

They wrestled around the ropes and Emma was able to bring Chloe down but wasn’t going for submissions she was just grinding down on Chloe.  Give Chloe some room to make her fight out of it then maintain being on top while moving your head so Chloe can’t hit her.  Chloe was staying so technical and not going for Emma’s hair which made this tactic easier.

Three minutes of grinding and Chloe got her head under the ropes “Seriously Emma are you going to do anything here?”

Emma tried for something only for Chloe to escape and get up to her feet.   Emma fought the smile she kept herself neutral as she could, but she could see how irritated Chloe was “I thought you wanted to fight?  I thought you had skill enough to try and beat me there?  I thought you were a skilled challenge?”

Emma smiled telegraphed a kick which Chloe got her arm to block.  Emma dug the kick in the arm then fought a takedown from Chloe and threw another kick that hit Chloe’s arm.  Emma then rushed for a takedown but went into Chloe’s side.  Chloe fell back and went for another choke.

She really put the pressure on this time and screamed.  After a minute she relaxed a bit but Emma had not tapped or passed out so again Chloe went for it and it felt like Emma was laughing.  That was when Chloe realized she never had the neck but the face

Chloe tried to adjust but Emma took wrist control and separated the hands sat up and was about to rain down punches when she instead got up to her feet.   Emma extended her hand to help Chloe up “You know I won right?  This does not need to go any further this fight is over and for us to carry on means you get knocked out.”

“If you can knock me out then DO IT” Which Emma ducked under and hit a left hook to the ribs then a right uppercut to the stomach.  Emma really turned her hips into that uppercut and the result was Chloe Bennetts body fell back and to the ropes then her ass was between the ropes.

“One, Two” Emma was making a countdown and Chloe tried again pushing herself at Emma only to have Emma move slightly and hit a jab that nearly put her down

“Ok Chloe that’s enough now.”

“Not done…”  Chloe said threw a punch which Emma slipped by leaning back.  Chloe threw a another and Emma ducked it moved to her right waited for Chloe then Chloe threw a straight they were all so slow because all fight Emma specifically planned to tire Chloe’s arms

Emma ducked under that and threw a overhand right turning her hand the last moment and hitting Chloe’s face sending her reeling.  Chloe face was bleeding, but she was trying to not go down and Emma was stalking her getting ready to pounce.

When Emma saw Chloe getting close to a corner, she leapt in hitting a knee to the chest. That put Chloe into the corner arms over the ropes.  Then Emma went to work on her like a punching bag.  This could not turn into a feud, so Emma never went below the waist or hit the tits. Ribs, stomach and all around the face below the forehead and never behind the ear or on the neck.  Emma knew this was over and was working on her technique moving side to side keeping head movement as if Chloe could counter her and a punch she wanted to work was a left to the stomach followed by an elbow thrown like a cross straight at Chloe’s mouth

When Emma knew she had this won which was directly after the first punch to Chloes face she made this a practice.  The punches to the midsection were full force the punches to the face went to differing levels and Emma knew why she had to do this.  Why she had to show just how smart of a woman she was.  Why she had to show how good her striking was.  Fear was needed in this world and this word would get around and knowing she had to end the fight she had to hit a exclamation point

Emma used her left foot to hook the back of Chloe’s foot and Achilles pulled and when Chloe was coming down Emma’s right knee came forward slamming into Chloe’s face knocking her out.  Emma looked down on the knocked-out Chloe Bennett.  Arms on the top turn buckle then onto the ropes when Emma looked straight ahead.  “I felt you enter the ring hell I knew you were back in the building after I landed that knee.”

Miley Cyrus was on the other side of the ring seating on the top turnbuckle “Bravo I mean really Emma you are sooooooooooooooooooooooo Inspiring.  I shouldn’t challenge you to a rematch should I.”

{alt}upload an image to the web

Emma looked under her arm and saw how Miley was seating and did the same “No Miley you shouldn’t but I kind of hope you do.”

Miley nodded “Well yeah then maybe I shouldn’t challenge you I mean I’ve grown into a responsible well-adjusted woman while you… You are faker than ever but still good at this.  Im sure you hope that I’m still that wild child with reckless abandon that took you to the limit and lost which is why you really do hope that I do… So, I will challenge you to a rematch, so all your hope is taken away and all you got left is your fakeness.”

“Just so its clear Miley… After the beating I gave you a few years ago.  Which came after you jumped me how many times.  After you did everything you could to get me to lower myself to fight you I did and yeah it was a vile fight but Miley I beat you.  So, what has changed?”

Miley jumped down put her hands behind her back and slowly walked to the middle.  Emma didn’t jump down because she was careful of Chloe, but she was down and walked to the middle of the ring.  The two were face to face.

“I changed.  Before I had to convince you and I jumped you and beat you up as often as Id like.  I was impulsive and in the end you got the win but I beat you up pretty bad.  Now Im standing in front of you the more famous of the two which is also different and Emma Im not here to kick your butt… I’m challenging you to a rematch and then when we do fight … I will beat you up not with vile trash but with straight up skills.”

“You believe you will beat me in a straight up fight.”

“Yes, so do you accept my challenge.”

“I can not wait to shut you up again.”

“So heres the challenge… You bring your crew and Ill bring mine we go into a garage and fight.  We are allowed to call one break.  A special ref because I know you don’t trust me to fight fair and do what I said Im going to do and I know you actually will be the first to revert back to our first fight.”

“Miley you are full of it… You were gutter trash then and you still are and Im going to knock you out cold this time.  I will be aggressive and knock you out cold and …”

“So yes, you accept.”

Emma smiled “Of course I accept the challenge and the provisions you set.  You think you now have skills or have grown as a person, but you are still the same Miley that I fought before.  You wanted to jump me after Victoria because you don’t change.  You say you will fight me a certain way but it wont last long because you have zero chance of beating me like that.  You fight like gutter trash because you are gutter.”

Miley smiled and backed away “I want…the audience for what I do to you.  So …See…You.”  Miley dropped and rolled out of the ring “Soon.  See you soon Emma and one of us will be wrong.”

Emma got outside the ring ropes and stood on the apron “I actually hope your serious about skills because it will make how I beat you even more satisfying.”

Emma waited for Chloe and tended to her they had a conversation about their fight and the fact Miley showed up again and what happened.  Chloe was genuinely worried for Emma as Miley could truly be serious and that could turn into a real feud, but Emma reassured her Miley does not have that level of talent or strategy to beat her.

They got outside and there stumbling out of the alley was Erin Moriarty.  Her face bruised, blood coming from the nose and lip split.  Emma and Chloe looked at each other “Please tell me shes gone… Please tell me Miley is gone.”

Chloe helped her “What happened.”

“Miley Cyrus challenged me to a fist fight, and I thought hey its Miley … She was fast she was accurate, and she knocked me out three times.”

Emma walked away and could hear something, but she didn’t care she just said “I’ll do worst to her I promise.”

Emma got to her car which was parked in a private lot.  She was hiding right now so there was no way anyone knew where she was parked.  She did this win or lose to calm down and go over everything.  All she could think about was Miley Cyrus and how it was a fist fight that absolutely eviscerated someone in Erin Moriarty that was being touted as best of the 90s.

Emma shook it off she still had Mileys number and would prove it.  “If Miley wants to see me at my best then …” Emma opened her door then got a shock as a badly beaten up completely naked Bella Thorne fell out of her car and had a mask on that had a note

‘I can still do this as well…Miley’

(Upcoming:  Jessica Lowndes vs Vanessa Hudgens rematch; Elyse Levesque vs Kyra Zagorsky; Julie Benz vs Renee O'Connor

Offline tino02

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 01:18:48 PM »

Miley prepares for her fight with Emma. :P

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 09:22:02 PM »
Again, great stuff! I love this pairing.

Offline Thedemba2

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 10:50:39 AM »
Can't wait for this showdown

Offline tino02

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2020, 01:08:14 PM »
Emma is also preparing for her fight against Miley. ;)