News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 36

• 8 Replies

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 36
« on: September 20, 2020, 10:13:28 PM »
TO ALL VIEWERS: Please see the Events tab (below) on the site to get a detailed explanation of the new weighted RNG system I'm using to determine winners! This tab also has information on how to become a Stable Manager!

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/2017/12/ppv-1.html

The CWF returns with PPV 36, which will see Megan Fox attempt to defend her Strawweight belt against Emma Watson!

As always, once the polls lock, I'll roll out a PPV on the site with all the recap submissions I received (and write myself!) The more submissions I get, the more amazing a read it will be for everyone, so y'all help me out with recap submissions if a match-up interests you!! If you are interested in writing a matchup, check with me once the polls close to see who actually won each fight with the RNG.

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/

Title Fight
{alt}

{alt}

Megan Fox
Height: 5'4
Weight: 115 lbs
Bust: 32B
Hometown: Oak Ridge, Tennessee

{alt}

Emma Watson
Height: 5'5
Hometown: Paris, France

{alt}

Beyonce
Height: 5'7
Weight: 130 lbs
Hometown: Houston, Texas

{alt}

Charlotte McKinney
Weight: 140 lbs
Bust: 32F
Hometown: Orlando, Florida

{alt}

Kate Mara
Height: 5'3
Hometown: Bedford, New York

{alt}

Avril Lavigne
Height: 5'2
Weight: 110 lbs
Hometown: Belleville, Canada

{alt}

Zendaya Coleman
Height: 5'10
Hometown: Oakland, California

{alt}

Kendall Jenner
Height: 5'10
Hometown: Los Angeles, California

{alt}

Margot Robbie
Height: 5'6
Weight: 125 lbs
Hometown: Dalby, Australia

{alt}

Jessica Alba
Weight: 120 lbs
Hometown: Pomona, California

Offline Zaheen=Destroyer

• I kick cxnts. Anything to win.
Re: Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 36
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 10:29:43 PM »
Please add Lily Collins to the league!

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 12:05:33 AM »
Hello All,

AKmaster here, and I'm here on behalf of my client Emma Watson.

After their last encounter, which unfortunately ended poorly for my client, she has been very eager to face Megan again, especially for the title that she rightfully deserves! She has been training very hard for this matchup for the last few weeks, and wanted to share a few words to Ms Fox for this upcoming fight. Ladies and gentleman, allow me to introduce

The Millennial Darling, the Queen Witch, and you're future title holder, Emma Waton!

{alt}

The camera pans away from AKmaster and shows Emma working out in the gym with Kristen Stewart, punching a bag with Megan's face on it for a few moments before finally relenting and turning to the camera. Grabbing a mic, she motioned Kristen back before giving a big smile to the camera saying sweetly

"Thank you AK. Hello everyone! You're Queen Witch Emma here. I'd like to first thank all my fans for believing in me all these years, and for this chance at the title shot! I'm am honored to have such a chance, and I wont let you down" Emma gives a big hand kiss to the camera in response. "But I'd also like to give a word to that harlot Megan Fox."

Emma's attitude changed notably darker at the mention of her opponent, and she took a step closer to the camera before saying, with a sweet yet dangerous voice.

"Hello Megan, remember me? Remember when we faced each other at Hit the Beach? How you humiliated me, how you forced me to pleasure you, and how you stole my chance at the title that day? Well I certainly do, and this PPV, you'll pay for each and every single humiliation a thousand times over. When I'm done with you, you'll be on your knees, begging for mercy like the whore you are. When I'm done with you, you'll be the one servicing me as I sit on your face and take the title that you stole from me! When I'm done with you, you'll regret ever thinking that someone like you could ever stand on my level!

So let this be a final warning, a chance for you to back out and forfeit the match before we meet. If you do, I might forgive you, but if you dont, dont expect any mercy from me or my stables box of toys."

At which Emma patted a black box next to her gently, before suddenly turning to the Megan punching bag and give it another punch, breaking it off its holds the process, the bag crashing to the floor. Taking a look at the fallen bag, Emma gave a mild surge to the camera, before puttting the mic up and simply said with a dangerous sweet smile and a sensual lick of her lips.

{alt}

"Hope to see you there! Emma out!"

Camera Fades back to AKmaster

Well there you have it folks, Emma is clearly out for blood this PPV. Hopefully Megan takes the smarter option and forfeits. I know from experience that despite my clients sweet exterior, many a woman have come to regret crossing her.

But in the off chance she doesn't, I hope to see you all there!

AKmaster

PS: Zendaya's promo up later.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 08:09:36 PM »
Megan
Beyonce
Kate
Kendall
Margot

Offline goro

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 09:56:48 PM »
Megan
Charlotte
Kate
Kendall
Jessica

Offline AlphaPrime82

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 11:17:30 PM »
Whew that was close I'm glad Emma was able to pull through I cant wait to read that amazing story

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2020, 07:23:51 PM »
Winners after RNG:
Emma
Charlotte
Avril
Zendaya via RNG*
Jessica

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2020, 09:28:55 PM »
Results are now LIVE on the site for PPV 36! Special thanks to jdo90 and AKMaster for the amazing, amazing contributions. The stories for the Watson/Fox Title Fight were seriously great!! Enjoy the fights!! :)

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/ppv-36.html

Just an update: I'm going to wait one week to put out PPV 37, sorry for the delay
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 09:29:28 PM by Taylor Hawkins »

Offline goro

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2020, 11:57:38 PM »
Fox/Watson should be rivals now after two close fights; not to mention the post-fight activities in both matches.