News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Squaring off (f/f sexfight)

• 1 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Squaring off (f/f sexfight)
« on: September 20, 2020, 10:18:10 PM »
[I routinely do free stories based on suggestions, usually from the chat room of my Mewe club, but I'm also open to commission if you're a member of my patreon where I'll be exclusively posting said commissioned stories.]

Squaring Off
By Stone Kidman

Coach Thompson called both girls out onto the mat, he was a solidly built forty six year old man and had been chosen to referee the senior sexfight tournament. Amy was eighteen and represented the tennis team, wearing the uniform white pleated skirt with matching thong underneath and a blue and white sports bra for her 34Bs. She was a slender asian with an athletic build; at 5'04" and 123 pounds, her lithe frame hoped to win the tournament the same way she did on the court, with speed and precision.

Dakota stood across from her opponent on the blue gym mats while Coach Thompson went over the rules; she was also eighteen and represented the girl's softball team while wearing a cut off blue and white jersey, the school colors, with blue short shorts that exposed some of her firm ass cheeks. She stood 5'7" with her long dark brown hair cascading to her midback while Amy's jet black hair was in a shoulder length ponytail; her toned tummy belied her athletic figure as she thrust out her perfect 36C cups, being held up by a pink and black sports bra underneath her jersey.

"Okay, I already went over the rules with you girls before, but in case you forgot, there is no biting, no eye poking and no blows to the face; this includes slapping or any incidental shots, you two understand me?" Coach Thompson spoke in an authoritative tone while the two teens stared icily across from each other; they both nodded while he resumed. "You may pull hair and deliver open palm slaps anywhere below the throat but the winner is the first one to score a submission by orgasm so if anyone breaks my rules you get a one minute time out with the vibrator."

The dark haired man with grey on the sides of his temples held up the small battery operated device as both teens nodded again in rhythm. Coach Thompson told them to get into position; the pair hunched over, never breaking eye contact, while he placed their hands in a collar and elbow tie up position. Coach took a step back, brought the whistle to his lips after he counted down from three. At the sound of the tweet, Dakota tried to bully Amy back with her height and strength but the short asian teen had already yanked the brunette's head down by her longer hair. Amy leapt up to wrap her skinny legs around her opponent's head, which had pulled down so much the taller brunette looked like she was bowing. The takedown brought a frustrated grunt from Dakota, she was glad the stands weren't packed due to health restrictions but knew the other students, including the girls on her softball team, would be shaking their heads with disapproval.

"Ugh, you little shit," Dakota swore as she felt Amy pulling up the brunette's cropped jersey to squeeze the taller teen's tits through her sports bra. Amy had wrapped Dakota's long hair around her fist and was pulling it out behind her, like a tail, while she pumped her thighs around her opponent's head when she suddenly started moaning softly before quickly releasing the headscissors. With Dakota's face trapped under the asian's white tennis skirt, it didn't take much for the brunette to pull aside her opponent's tiny thong and lick Amy's clit. She had tried squeezing her legs tighter but it felt too good to risk so the pair rolled about on the mat.

"Hey watch those slaps, only to the body," Coach Thompson said as the two teens rolled about in a catball, wildly throwing open palm blows about their torso and shoulders while yanking on each other's hair. "Mmm, dirty bitch," Dakota groaned after Amy had slid forward, planting a deep kiss on her opponent. The taller brunette had frozen which allowed the asian teen to capture her opponent in a grapevine, spreading Dakota's long legs, before Amy slid her delicate fingers down the brunette's blue booty shorts; rubbing her clit in little circles.

"Did you mama-san teach you that trick," the brunette chuckled before quickly yanking up Amy's sports bra. The asian teen immediately tried to cover up, removing both arms from her embrace on Dakota to hide her boobs, before Dakota rolled the pair over. Amy flailed about like a fish out of water, trying to wriggle free, but Dakota pinned the petite tennis player before kissing her way down the asian girl's neck.

"Let's see how your fortune cookies taste," she giggled and Amy's moans echoed through the empty gymnasium as Dakota's tongue at first teased the asian teen's nipples before the brunette's cheeks hollowed out as she first sucked the left then the right one. Amy was clearly horny, panting and aroused, when she was able to slide her legs free.

"Ugh," Dakota groaned as she was squeezed in a body scissors while on top. Amy was cussing her opponent out softly while pulling the brunette's long hair with one hand while crushing Dakota's tit with the other.

"Aieee," Amy suddenly squealed as the brunette pinched both of the asian teen's nipples, breaking the scissors as the pair still kept a handful of each other's hair before they resumed catballing on the mat. Finally it looked like Dakota might have the advantage as she was able to pull Amy into a rear headscissors. The cameras mounted above the mat caught the perfect image of Amy's pretty face being squeezed between Dakota's firm, tanned thighs with her booty shorts pointing up as the asian teen could only helplessly slap and try to pry her opponent's legs apart.

"How's that feel, cxnt," Dakota sneered over her shoulder as her hand disappeared under Amy's tennis skirt. The asian teen began screeching, her petite body thrashing about, trying to shut her legs, but it was obvious the brunette's crotch claw was causing her immense pain.

"Foul!" Coach Thompson yelled before he blew his whistle; he grabbed Dakota's wrist while she played innocent. "You heard me young lady, you have ten seconds to get up or your time out is doubled to two minutes," he spoke with manly authority. Dakota reluctantly got up, almost confused at the infraction, when she was made to stand up before bending at the waist, spreading her legs and grabbing her ankles. Amy rubbed her crotch while Dakota had her shorts yanked down enough to expose her shaved snatch.

"You have one minute, do not move or your time will start over, understood," he said while glancing at the gold watch on his wrist. He switched on the small blue two inch cylinder and pushed it in past the brunette's pussy lips before starting the clock. Dakota's legs quivered as she bit her lip to stifle her moans but at the fifty second mark she was digging her nails into her own ankles to not only hold her balance but fight off her arousal. When the time was up she nearly collapsed, stumbling forward a couple steps before Coach Thompson placed the pair on their knees in the same collar and elbow position from the start.

"Resume," he said before blowing the whistle. Dakota seemed sluggish as Amy assaulted her with erogenous attacks; kissing and groping the brunette's C cups. She had never pulled her shorts back up so once Amy had gotten Dakota on her back, the asian teen pushed the brunette's blue booty shorts down her thighs.

"Ugh, no you fucking bitch...," Dakota moaned when Amy slid up the brunette's jersey and sports bra to lick and suck the taller teen's tits. Dakota herself tried to buck her opponent off but she had her ankles tied up in the shorts and couldn't find the leverage once Amy slid up to mount the tall brunette. Her lithe fingers slid down to tease Dakota's slit until the taller softball babe managed to grab Amy's ass. In one scoop, Dakota pulled the asian teen's crotch up, making her opponent facesit her as the brunette's head disappeared under the white skirt, before Amy began moaning loudly.

"N-nooo," she moaned and the tennis star was grasping for something, while Dakota's loud slurping echoed in the gymnasium. Amy was pulling Dakota's hair, as if trying to make the brunette's tongue get deeper, until the asian teen managed to reach back and pinch her opponent's nipple; distracting Dakota enough so Amy could escape.

"Where you goin' princess," Dakota smiled like a predatory cat as she crawled after the asian teen who was meekly pulling herself along the mat. Her tight body trembled on the verge of an orgasm when the brunette yanked her opponent's ankle, pulling her back. "I wasn't finished yet," she said with a smile. Dakota kicked off her shorts and slid forward to rub pussies with the asian teen.

"You like this Coach," the brunette chuckled while she slammed crotches with her opponent. Both of their breasts bounced and shook from the impact as the two teens were on their sides, Dakota using Amy's skirt for leverage, while she pulled their slippery snatches together; grinding them back and forth a few times.

"Does it get your dick all hard watching me fuck this loser," Dakota moaned, squeezing her own titty. She saw the coach absently rub the bulge in his shorts and asked who he wanted to win more. Amy tried to thrust back, saying she was going to make the brunette the school slut; Dakota countered back by grabbing the asian teen's white thong and giving her opponent a front wedgie.

"I'll let you use her if you don't foul me coach," she smirked lasciviously. Coach Thompson nodded blankly, squeezing his stiff dick while Dakota leaned up. She grabbed Amy's leg, holding it vertical as if it were a stripper pole, and thrust her hips back and forth with machine gun rhythm.

"No no no no oh fuckkkkk!" Amy squealed as her limbs tensed up, she held her breath for what felt like an eternity, before releasing it with a lamenting, guttural groan. The coach blew the whistle and raised Dakota's hand, which she quickly dropped down to fondle his package.

"A deals a deal...," she whispered, slowly unzipping his fly to caress the thick eight inches that was trying to burst out. "Come this way, baby," she said, leading the coach by the cock while jerking it stiff.

"Here loser, make your mouth useful for something since you can't even use it in a sexfight," Dakota barked before pulling Amy up by her shoulder length dark hair. She positioned the teen on her knees and pinched her nose shut before the coach stuffed his fat prick into Amy's mouth.

"Haven't you always wanted this little cock tease to deepthroat you, coach?" Dakota asked before slipping between the pair to suck the older man's hairy nuts. He groaned, using a handful of Amy's hair to move the teen's head up and down on his thick sausage. When he let her go, she fell to the mat; gasping with drool running down her chin and onto her tits.

"Now finish me off loser, before I'll tell coachy to bust a nut in your tight little pussy," Dakota sat back on her ass and pulled Amy's face between her legs; locking her thighs in a figure four to force the asian teen to lick her snatch. Coach Thompson stepped out of his shorts and flipped up Amy's tennis skirt, pulling her thong down as he did intend to keep it as a souvenir, before stretching the asian teen's tight pussy with his rod.

"Oh god!" her muffled cries came as Dakota soon leaned back and enjoyed having the coach ramming the loser's mouth against her gash. The muscly former marine was so large, Amy looked like a toy being force fed his dick while she obediently lapped the winner's pussy with tears running down her face.

"Mmmm better hurry bitch, I think Coach is close to filling you up with baby batter," Dakota scolded, using a handful of Amy's hair to slide the teen's face up and down her wet hole. "I'm sure your parents would hate for their prodigy to lose her college scholarship because she got knocked up in her senior year?"

Dakota then leaned back and squeezed Amy's head between her thighs, moaning loudly as she reached her climax just as Coach grunted in unison. Amy had apparently been knocked out from the brunette's headscissors and it was a sight to see, for both Dakota and Coach Thompson as well as everyone watching, as the star tennis player splayed out with semen running out of her freshly fucked twat like a waterfall.

My free club is https://mewe.com/join/kidmanskrypt
My Patreon is patreon.com/StoneKidman
I do commissions by donation and every little bit helps but only if it's no financial hardship to yourself.

Offline DTThrow

Re: Squaring off (f/f sexfight)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 06:31:29 PM »
Great story, hope to see a rematch!