News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Housewife vs Milf mistress

• 4 Replies

Offline ruzElkin

Housewife vs Milf mistress
« on: September 20, 2020, 11:59:52 PM »
Housewife jealous about how blonde bitch shows her boobs advantage to her husband, and blonde wants to humiliate wife in front of her husband, and shows that she is better woman.
So they deside to fight in front of husband and other viewers.
First and Blonde - MILF
Second and brunette  - Housewife

Please comment about why and how choisen girl have to win.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 12:03:58 AM by ruzElkin »

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
Re: Housewife vs Milf mistress
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 03:47:34 PM »
Blonde is beautiful and love the outfit! She gets my vote.

DoubleT2

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 04:15:53 PM »
Blonde will whip her brunette adversary

Offline cbyrrd2000

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 06:42:01 AM »
Wife beats Mistress

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 07:27:08 AM »
The blonde slowly and deliberately takes the wife down. Taunting her as she wears her rival down. Come on bitch he’s watching you. She tells the wife. Saying to her husband told you didn’t I ? The wife glares to her husband as he is focused on the blonde. Several shots to the wife’s stomach and then jaw drops the wife to her knees . Stepping behind the wife and using her hair to make her look at her husband she says see bitch? Look at his face. Then she asks him, you like watching me kick your bitch’s ass? He nods his approval and she whispers to her. See that honey. He likes watching me beat you. Pulling the wife to her feet by her hair she walks her to the husband watching seated in front of her. Snaking her strong arms around the wife’s neck and locks in a sleeper hold. The wife feels the blondes nipples stiffen against her back. That’s right she tells her you’re finished. I’m choking her out babe she tells him. Don’t worry though love, I won’t kill her. He is in awe at the east in which his wife is beaten. She whispers to her it’s over sweetheart. I’m taking him ok? The wife paws at the blondes arms but with no strength. Dropping to her knees in front of her husband as the brunette follows her now still holding her as both kneel. Look at her now. Then asks the wife, want to tap or you want me to put you to sleep. Still trying to escape weakly she refuses the offer. Ok then I do t mind I’ll finish you. Tightening the hold now as the wife’s eyes go wide as her arms drop and hang lifeless to her sides . Snapping her head and neck side to side to emphasize her dominance. Licking the tears as they stream down the wife’s face. Mmmmm those are good. I should make you cry more bitch. Then she’s out. Drool hanging from the wife’s mouth she tells him she’s finished babe. I beat your woman’s ass. Did you like watching her get her ass kicked? He vocally supports her words. Releasing the hold to stand and holding his wife’s head with one hand she tells him she’s weak anyway babe. You need a real woman like me. Here let me show you as she rips the wife’s bra away. Those are weak slapping at her tits. Watch she says. Standing and lifting her shirt off now and says see. She’s no woman. Tossing her to the floor dismissively and strikes a muscle pose. Stepping on her body as she walks to the beaten woman’s husband. The crowd cheers as the wife is drug away as simply another victim. Well now let’s go so you can watch how I can satisfy you more than she ever could.