News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Foxy boxing, A (fictional) autobiography, Chapter 1: Fuel

• 5 Replies

Offline Remington

• Why do you write like you're running out of time..
Foxy boxing, A (fictional) autobiography, Chapter 1: Fuel
« on: September 21, 2020, 02:09:52 AM »
Prologue- Part 1

Once upon a time, I was a lot of things I’m not now. For starters, I was kind of a wimp. Suffice to say my freshman year in high school I was the nerd who got beat up by the hot senior cheerleader in front of her jock boyfriend. Astonishing I know. I had...uuuuhhhhg I can't believe I’m actually going to tell you this but I had red blonde hair. Doesn’t really settle the dispute of the team I belong to but there you go. High School is where I found a lot of things out. The fact that I liked both boys and girls. That I really needed to learn how to fight after I had to miss the winter formal because I had a swollen lip from getting slapped around in the locker room by a real bitch of a volleyball player who was into my at the time girlfriend. She saw. I was promptly single. The truth is I could probably tell you a whole story about my high school years and all the stuff I did. The two important things I did in high school however were: Start MMA my sophomore year and meet Alana Wilkinson. Alana was a Junior when I was a freshman and we ran into each other in dance of all things. It was one of the few things I was good at and she was already good at that point. Unlike the other hot girls in high school, Alana was not a bitch to me in fact if anything Alana carried me through my Freshman year. After she found out that the Cheerleader beat me up the girl in question came to school a few days later with a black eye. I never found out what actually happened but apparently, Alana had beat the crap out of her at a party and then dragged her off into the backyard. When I asked Alana about it she just shrugged and said something cryptic about her needing to learn a lesson and to only use her tongue for worthwhile things. One of Alana’s friends told me later that she was pretty sure Alana had made the cheerleader eat pussy after she almost knocked her out. I was understandably shocked at that and oddly turned on by the idea but it would be a while before I made my descent into that world.

By the time Alana had graduated, we were pretty good friends and a year of MMA had paid off. No more messing with the washboard chest scrawny dance nerd. I had beat the snot out of a few of the popular girls who had decided that I was an easy target to swat in front of their friends and boyfriends. They had stopped doing that after I had made the captain of the swim team eat mud at an after school bonfire event. They broke us up after I got her in a straight arm lock and put her pretty makeup caked face in the mud with her screaming and flailing the whole time. The popular girls left me the fuck alone after that. Samantha was not the girl to mess with anymore.

...It may also come as a shock to you but I went by my middle name and I had for pretty much my whole school life and my early twenties. I was born Remington Samantha Reynolds. Please don’t ask because I don’t know but Remington always sounded like a stupid name so I made my teachers call me Samantha.

After graduation, Alana went off to college and then I followed a few years later happy to be free of the mess that was high school and on to something where I wasn’t the weird dancer nerd with MMA skills. College fared much better for me. I escaped to the west coast and went to a party school. By that time I was finally starting to do better in the body department and had actually grown a pair of breasts. Still not where I would finally end up but it was way better than the late bloomer I was in High school. The whole college experience was helped immensely by the fact that I had discovered another form of combat. Sexfighting. It was frightening and exciting the first time and I’m not above admitting that the girls I ‘fought’ with basically just used me as a warm-up round before going after each other. I improved. I tried the sorority thing. Truth be told college was its own set of stories. Which is probably making you wonder what the point of this whole thing is? Well, I met back up with Alana when I was working on my final year of College.

By this point in my life, I had gotten seriously into sexfighting and MMA. I was pretty good too since I’d been doing it for a little over six years at this point. I was going to MMA tournaments and meets at various gyms and fighting whoever I could get a match with moms who wanted to be badasses, hard body workout girls, weird nerd chicks like me, and all the secret hot girls who wanted to be able to hold their own. I won most of my matches since my coach at the time was sending me the information for the meets from home and I was just showing up so I was fighting my weight class but not necessarily my skill level. One of these meets was a lot like the old school MMA stuff where all sorts of people showed up to fight. Suffice to say I was shocked when a bouncing top-heavy blonde kickboxer ended up in the ring with me and I recognized her. Alana. She clearly did not remember me so I did the only thing I could do.

I kicked her ass…

Okay, maybe that’s an overstatement of what exactly happened. I found out later that Alana had just started adding to her kickboxing capabilities and was largely doing some. Alternative boxing. Suffice to say when she almost knocked me out in the first round I stopped letting her punch me. I beat the crap out of her on the floor for a round and then choked her out with a triangle choke in the third round. Zero grappling capability other than throws. When she finally came into the locker I was waiting for her. When she finally realized it was me she was exceedingly impressed but wanted a rematch. I agreed naturally but with a twist, the loser got used. It wasn’t my first time with something like this. The first time I had been leaving a meet when the cardio queen I’d slapped around the cage caught up with me. I thought she wanted another shot and was ready for a fight when she explained that the whole experience had been one big turn on. Suffice to say I didn’t deny her the opportunity to show her gratitude. After that, I had been on the lookout for fighters who were into that sort of thing. They were plentiful.

About a week later Alana and I met up again to catch up and fight. Knowing what I did now I really kicked her ass the second time. When she finally came to she was all too happy to take her medicine.

In talking to her afterward I found out what she had been up to through college and afterward. Apparently much like me, she had found a Sorority with an interesting pastime. Foxy Boxing. The difference was though that apparently that was the open secret. While the girls who did sexfighting in mine sort of did it in the shadows, Alana’s sorority actively recruited girls with big chests, nice curves, and a willingness to put on big gloves and punch each other around, usually in bikinis and high heels. Needless to say, I was fascinated by the idea. Not that I really planned on doing it but it was a sort of wacky overly sexualized combat and that had a certain appeal.

After a lengthy conversation about it, Alana invited me to come to her matches. There was no way I was turning that offer down. Big chested girls punching each other in Bikinis was a good time no matter who you were. Not to mention it was at a bar and apparently, most of the boxers liked to hang out there.

---

Part 2 - Boxing

You could accuse me of perhaps being a bit of a predator even before I stopped being the girl I was in high school and college. I sat in the passenger seat of Alana’s car as she drove us through beachside Long Beach. We had both apparently gone to school quite close together, I was due to graduate in a week and had a job lined up that would let me do basically whatever I wanted and she was apparently making a fair bit of money modeling and doing this sort of fighting. As I sat paging through my phone I heard Alana shift and then felt her poke my cheek. “Hey, watcha doing over there, darling.” I looked up from the phone at her and furrowed my brow. “Checking my phone?” She laughed and shook her head. “You’re still such a nerd. Don’t get me wrong I learned why after high school but you always have your nose in your phone when you aren’t punching someone.” At the time I didn’t understand what she meant but the truth was my phone was still a shield for my awkwardness. It wouldn’t last long though. Alana was dragging me into a world where my buried huntress instincts would have to grow or I’d become the prey.

“I don’t see how checking my phone is such a problem…” The bubbly blonde just shook her head as she pulled into the front of the bar. It was a different sort of establishment. The front of it was all smokey glass and the dull murmur of a crowd. Gliding along in Alana’s wake I looked up at the front of the building and took in the name of the place. “The Ring.” It was immediately followed by a graphic of a square. “How many people do you think believe that’s a dumb name before they actually go in?” She looked back at me and then up at the sign. Tilting her head like she was actually thinking about it she finally shrugged. “I dunno probably most. I got it immediately but hey that’s just how ya girls brain works” I was well aware of that fact apparently Alana had taken up actual boxing after high school which made her a pretty good contender around these parts.

I started towards the front as she veered off towards the alley. Stopping I looked from the front door towards her bouncing along down the side of the building. Exchanging a look with the bouncer out front who had just caught me I shrugged and headed down the alleyway after her. Curious I pulled up next to her as she swung the side door open. It finally dawned on me that the build was two stories and really long. From the open door, I heard chatter, giggles, and a few other less identifiable sounds. All of them female.

“Come on peaches, meet the gals.” Officially with my curiosity piqued I looked around the door into the open room. I had only turned twenty one like three months ago but bars were not a new experience. Fake IDs were a must in a party town like this. Alana shoved me in the door. It was a locker room and I felt really out of place in my jean shorts and a band t-shirt. The other women in the room were not like me. I had achieved some vague suggestion of curves in the last three years but I was not ‘busty’ or ‘curvy’ or whatever other words you wanted to use to describe the stripperlicious line up I was presented with.

I’ll be the first to admit I was both red-faced and wet within actual seconds. They were in various states of dress or undress. Some were in bikinis checking their gloves and heels. Others were still in street clothes infinitely more attractive than mine. I whirled on Alana who bounced into the locker room. The confused looks from the other boxers changed quickly as the bubbly blonde practically sprung through the doors. “Bitches and ho’s! I present!” She gestured at me “Samantha. My friend. And before you have to think too hard and kill brain cells. Yes, she is into girls no I don’t feel bad for you. Be nice to her, she's here to see how things work around here.” Most of them laughed and went back to what they were doing. One of them just glared at Alana, a few ignored me after that and much to my red-faced horror one approached me and Alana.

“Hey Samantha, I’m Kim. What in the world made you let Alana bring you here of your own accord. Blink twice if you’re a hostage.” The woman in question had to be in her mid-twenties to early thirties and oozed casual hotness. Not the Ulta untouchable of a way too serious glamour model. It was more of the super hot Instagram star who went from hot in college to stunning afterward. Big curved natural breasts, tanned skin, exotic hint to the features. My guess was pacific islander or maybe Korean. I just starred sort of mutely for a second. The problem was I was used to the hot sorority girls that I knew. New people freaked me the fuck out. “Uh. I fight so she said she did something similar.” the exotic hot girl gave Alana a look, my friend was currently in the process of putting what appeared to be some sort of granola bar in her mouth and answered the look around it “EmEmAe, shhe kith mah asth.” This seemed to surprise the self-proclaimed Kim who looked back to me this time with a more calculating eye as if she were assessing a potential rival or threat now. It made me both ready to fight and sick to my stomach. The thought of punching such a person made me uncomfortable because she exuded this unconscious aura of ‘better than you’. It wasn’t intentional I found out sometime later. Kim was as genuine as they came until the day she stopped fighting.

I finally managed to break the muteness strangling me and asked sort of dumbly. “What is it?” This seemed to snap the tanned boxer out of her inspection “Oh! I’m just. Uh, no offense but Alana is good…and you’re...not what I’d expect I guess looks are deceiving.” For like a second I had the sudden urge to sweep Kim’s legs out from under her and dumb her on her ass on the floor. Suffice to say I held it in check and just shrugged “Alana could out punch me all day long but as soon as I have her on the ground its like first-time sex. No coordination, everything is uncomfortable, and you have no idea what you’re doing.” This description elicited a snicker from Alana, a surprised look from Kim, and a full-on gafah from an ebony skilled woman sitting on the bench behind Kim. It looked like she’d been distracted by her phone mid changing. Her prodigious rack was on full display and it bounced with her belly laugh. “Ho-ly. SHIT. Alana thas the best description of your dumbass rolling around on the ground I ever heard. Where’d you find this bitch. She good.” The boobascious woman stood up and crossed the distance to stand next to Kim. “You can call me Roxy sweetie, Foxy Roxy been rumblin with these dumb hoes for longer than any of them has had tits. You’re right, Alana is utterly useless on the ground. Good thing she don’t have to be too good though cause she’s pretty fine with those gloves.” I looked at my friend and she waved at me. Mouth still full….typical.

Turning back to the two of them I caught Kim reaching over and jiggling her coworker’s (?) big bust. “Put those things away before you put Sam’s eye out with those would you?” Roxy put her hands up and back away “Alright fine, you’re just jealous your little twenty-something teeny-bopper boobies don’t have the same spunk that my big four-oh mountains have.” At the comment, I leaned around Kim and narrowed my eyes in what must have been a calculating and shocked look. Roxy caught it and nodded her head “mmmmmhm honey, I’ve been in this business for 19 years. Two kids, two husbands, 78 wins 52 losses.” My jaw actually dropped at the numbers. Her body looked like it was in her early thirties, not early forties. “Holy fuck” The words came unbidden from my lips and Roxy just kept nodding and started putting on her bikini top.

Kim had turned around and leaned down from her perch on her heels “Don’t encourage her. Roxy has seen more people come and go than any of us but she doesn’t need that going to her head more.” I looked up at Kim and it dawned on me that she wasn’t much taller than me maybe three inches but the heels made her tower. In her defense, I was also five three so most people were taller than me. The geniality of this whole exchange was stopped when a leggy ice haired blonde stalked around the corner of the lockers. Everyone else seemed to ignore her as she walked over to me. “And who is this? Fresh meat?” Her accent was distinctly Russian and her features matched. Something in the animal part of my brain told me that this was a predator and I naturally relaxed one foot back. Kim suddenly loomed between us. “No Ivana she’s one of Alana’s friends. What do you want.” The tension was palpable as the blonde pursed her lips at Kim. Plucking at the tanned insta models bikini top, the now named Ivana, smiled sickly sweet. “Just your top and your pride. I’ll be taking both tonight.” out of the corner of my eye I saw Roxy sort of sit up and I realized Alana wasn’t eating anymore. The comment seemed to hang in the room for an uncomfortably long time before Kim sighed. “Bitch you’re going to be kissing canvas and topless when I get done using you as a warm-up. You may have been tough shit wherever you came from but you just started here. You’re lucky you even got a spot in this tournament. Go find Larry and get out of here. You’ll have your shot assuming you even make it to me. Bitch.” Ivana huffed, gave me an annoyed look then stalked away on her tall heels.

“She seems charming.” The comment left my mouth and all three of them looked at me before they burst into laughter.
Roxy was the first to speak “Oh honey, Ivana has a pole up her ass so far that she can’t even begin to bend at the waist and she can barely tilt her head to look down at us little people who are nothing but the dirt she treads on. Or so she thinks. She’s beaten up all the new girls so no doubt she thought you were going to be her next victim. Since she won all of the fights though they gave her a spot in the summer bash tournament. Which the first rounds are tonight. She thinks she's gonna prove herself the best and beat up our current Champion. Miss Kim right there.

I looked up at Kim who looked back down at me and smiled. I think I managed something close to a smile. “Don’t let Ivana bug you if she does let me know, you’re coming back for the next couple of nights to watch us box right?” I stood there and made an ‘uuhhh’ noise before Alana cut in. “Yeah. Either I’ll drag her or I’ll make her drive me if I lose. This is mandatory for tournament fighters right?” Kim nodded and made a face “I hate that. If you lose you should get time to recover that’s so stupid and it is just because Larry wants more money. Alana shrugged and Roxy made a noise with her lips. “Kim we down here girl get off that high horse and join us.”

Still standing and eyeing Kim I finally nodded and looked back to Alana who raised an eyebrow at me “Yeah after someone beats your speed bags up I’ll bring you back.” Alana’s hands shot out and she looked at Kim with her mouth open. “Hey, what the fuck? They are definitely heavy bags first of all washboard and second of all who the fuck is going to beat me up to other than Kim or Alex?” Kim stood laughing to which I responded “Kim or Alex. Duh.” Alana narrowed her eyes before she got an evil look. “You just did that thing?” I ignored her and pulled out my phone as my ears turned red. Kim and Roxy looked from me to her. “You totally did that thing!! You think you can take Kim!!” I studiously ignored the comment as I jabbed my phone with my thumbs.

I could hear the confusion in Kim’s voice. “What is she-” Alana cut her off. “Samantha thinks she can take you in a fight. That’s why she stopped standing outside of your punching reach. It's like her only tell it means she’s comfortable enough to stand where you can hit her because she is confident she can win if you try to hit her.” I was bright red at this point.

Alana wasn’t wrong but a male voice shouting for the first set of fighters saved me. One was Kim as she walked away she turned “We aren’t done Samantha I want to hear about this afterward.”

I did my best to hide my embarrassment that Alana had outed me as Roxy just laughed.

After getting herself together I was impressed by Alana's appearance, to say the least. Long golden blonde hair, generous curves, and of course a top-heavy rack. I’d be remiss in not mentioning the fact that despite her foul mouth and sultiness that she could direct at any problem or desire with an interest in girls. The pink and white bikini seemed to suit her. Bouncing foot to foot next to the entrance to the walk up for the ring I watched her shift her weight.

For anyone not familiar with the intricacies of wearing high heels there was some much involved in what she was doing that I was rather shocked. You see a heel is designed to force a woman into a particular posture. Basically, it makes you stick your ass out and your chest out. It's not a natural posture for us by any means but it makes you rather attractive. This is at the cost of the ability to do much more than walk in a straight line. At least that was the impression I had before I saw my friend lightly hopping from foot to foot. As I would find out later with much of foxy boxing there was something to the heels. They much like a fighter's gloves were something that tended to follow you through your career. At least until they broke or became unusable for some reason. They really were only second to your gloves. Both items were a far cry more important than a bikini since a single loss would render a bikini useless since the top was taken. Some places I found outstripped loser’s naked or it was part of a special event. I guess that was less common since the idea was to render a bikini set unusable. Taking something physical from your opponent and exposing her to the crowd. I will admit the idea was thrilling to me.

When they finally called for Alana she smiled at me before giving me a wave with her white gloves. In those days she was so bubblegum happy mixed with pulling your hair and kicking your ass.

Alana’s opponent for the evening was a redhead named Katie. She looked like she belonged at a sorority pool party with big obnoxious sunglasses on. Come to find out that’s where she had come from originally but now the pretty redhead rocked a rotating collection of red and orange colored bikinis depending on how well or poorly she was doing. Her gloves were of similar red color. At the time I had scoffed at how much she was playing up her hair color with her outfit.

Boy did I ever feel silly later in my career…

Part of me firmly believes I should pause here to relay the blow by blow of the first true foxy boxing match I witnessed but the truth is. It wasn’t all that memorable in the details. You see Katie was the average for fighters. She was good enough to knock down the girls who basically wore a new bikini every week but never seemed to get good enough to win against anyone meaningful. So instead I’ll tell you in brief what happened and explain what I learned about my friend's hobby:

Alana knocked her out in the first round.

Surprisingly this is fairly common. At the lower levels of this sport what matters is that you’re pretty. The heavier gloves mean that a rogue hit to the head is more likely to knock you out. On top of that is the fact that even a hit that knocks you down sometimes means that getting to your feet in fifteen seconds is too difficult. That wasn’t the case for Katie however. The high heels compounded by the fact that Alana was just better was too much for Katie. Alana chased her around the ring for the first two minutes socking her repeatedly. When she finally cornered her she just demolished Katie. The punches were certainly less than technical but the larger heavier gloves meant Alana punched like a truck. Katie went down in a heap after a particularly nasty hook. They counted her out in the corner before they helped Alana get her gloves off so she could untie the loser’s top and prance around the ring with it. They ate this whole thing up of course. After she escaped the ring with her new prize in tow she trotted over to me grinning.

“Well, what do you think?” She was on a fight high and I could smell it on her. Normally that would have made me quite turned on but instead, I just felt like dirt. I realized that it was because Alana was goddess-like currently girded in her bikini, heels, and gloves. Sporting breasts bigger than mine and having just knocked out an equally attractive competitor in the ring.

“Uh. It’s interesting…” My lack of enthusiasm made her tilt her head obviously confused as to why her bisexual best friend with a serious case of agonophillia had just brushed off a totally hot fight that left the loser topless.

“Samantha...are you okay?” She sounded genuinely concerned which didn’t make me feel any better. I avoided eye contact and that totally sent her into worried best-friend mode.

“Hey did someone say something to you? What happened?...”

I knew at that moment that I was ruining her moment. Turning I sighed and looked up at her because all 5’ 3” of me couldn’t match her height on those white heels of hers. “I’m okay. I’m just self-conscious. For all my capabilities this is...different it’s hard for me to feel okay standing in the middle of it and honestly right now next to you I feel particularly self-conscious because well..” I gestured to myself.

“Aren’t you the one who put a strap on in my ass after she choked me out in a fight.”

I turned bright red because she said it right as Roxy was walking by the two of us to have her fight for the evening. With ears burning I glared at her and she folded her arms under her weighty chest. “Well?”

“That’s not quite the same as this, its systematic femininity for the sake of violence. You’re gorgeous and I’m wearing a band t-shirt with jeans looking like I’m a freshman in high school.” I gestured to my noticeably flatter chest. “Even if I wanted to do this, I’m not convinced I could manage the look.” Alana rolled her eyes. “That’s just because all the smaller girls here can’t fight and don’t make the tournaments. The girls who do are built bigger so they hit harder and knock the skinny girls over more easily. Samantha, trust me you would fit in here but I just wanted to show you what I was doing. That’s all. I thought you’d like it…” her face had fallen and I realized she was proud of this. She should have been too. She was good at it and she was gorgeous doing it.
Sighing, I ran my hand through my hair. “I do like it. I just feel out of place.”

This elicited a giggle from her and I turned around scowling. She met it with her stupid smile “So dress up next time silly. Larry said I could bring whoever I wanted by and I think he thinks you’ll agree to do it. Or at least do one of the rookie exhibitions on the weekend. Either way, you’re welcome here. Roxy and Kim like you. Heck, I think Kim wants to fight you now.”

That made me snort and color a little bit. Alana was one of those people that could make you feel good no matter what. It was a wonderful feeling to be on the receiving end of her encouragement.

Part 3 - The Tournament

It took me another two times to finally get up the courage to talk to Larry about a fight. There was something so very different from this than any of my fights. It was just so sexually charged and I sort of hated the idea of trying to emulate what most of the women did. I finally did it though. The why was something sort of surprising though. I’d done what Alana told me to do and dressed up the next time I went but this time I pushed it a bit. My hair and my makeup were done and instead of the comfortable clothing, I’d changed that out for a crop top and skirt. It was decidedly out of character for me at the time but I could safely say that I had no problems with it since my stomach was flat from exercise. Needless to say, I was greeted by the usual suspects when I arrived with Alana in tow. She was fighting tonight and generally, that meant that the girls got a ride in case they weren’t in a good condition to drive after the fight. Kim and Roxy were finishing up their prep when we came in. Much to my surprise, Kim was in a different mood than usual. Almost hostile when she saw Alana.

“Hope you’re ready.”

Her tone made me pause as I looked to my friend who had an equally frosty look on her face as she met Kim’s look. I couldn’t figure out what for the life of me was going on. Alana shot back. “Oh don’t you worry your pretty little head. I’m going to knock it right off.” It finally dawned on me what was happening. Alana and Kim were fighting tonight and this was how it started.

“You wish. I’m going to add another one of your tops to my collection, the same as always. See you in the ring.” Kim stalked away on her bright yellow heels already in her matching bikini. I looked at Alana who just smiled at me. “Don’t worry Kim and I are fine this is just how it goes around here.” I pursed my lips before Roxy bounced me with her hip. I stepped out to my right and slid my left leg behind hers, yanking my foot up off the floor and hooked her calf. It sent the big titted milf to the locker room floor with a thud as she landed on her gods given rear. Alana, Roxy, and the other girls in the section looked at me with shock. It was broken by a huge laugh from Roxy. “Damn, guess that’s what I get for messing with Sam. Bitch, I forget you kick ass. Help me up.” I bent down to help Roxy up and as she climbed to her feet she yanked me face-first into her cleavage. Rubbing it back and forth I made muffled sounds of alarm into it as I tried to fight through the embarrassment of the position, the fact that I liked it, and my surprise in an attempt to extricate myself. She finally let me go and I stumbled back. “Ha! Payback.” She was smiling and everyone laughed. I turned red but I finally managed to smile back. “Alright, I deserved that.” Her ‘mhm’ left me with no doubt that she had a different opinion of me now. Definitely a better one.

As everyone cleared out Alana finished making herself into an absolute model as she changed into her pink and white bikini, heels, and gloves. “Why do you wear that?” She looked at me with a confused expression so I amended my comment “Pink and white. Your favorite color is red.” She laughed at that and nodded. “Well, the truth is that most people see me and automatically assume I’m more of a bouncy blonde dumb girl. Which is fair. So I just decided that I should play to the stereotype.” She bounced her chest and gestured at it. “So I went with pink and white.”

I followed Alana out of the locker room and watched her prance out into the boxing ring. Kim was already there lounging in her corner like some sort of lethal feminine goddess. At a noise from behind me, I tensed and turned. It was Larry, he was a middle-aged guy who was surprisingly alright to look at and wasn’t as creepy as his name sounded. I got the impression that the other girls mostly genuinely liked him. That wasn’t to say that he definitely didn’t get high on his own supply when it came to the matches but beyond that, to my knowledge, he wasn’t doing anything weird and had never pressured anyone into doing something they weren’t interested in. According to Alana, he came up with plenty of ideas but it was a rare day that people were interested in some of the more out-there ones. He met my gaze and then calmly checked me out. It wasn’t some much him being a weirdo as it was his way of informing people what he thought of them. He’d done it previously but in his defense, tonight there was much more of me to look at. From behind him, however, I watched as Ivana approached with another blonde in tow. The girl in question was not exactly boasting a rack but she was clearly a gym rat. Lifting if I had to guess since all of her body was toned.

Looking at Ivana I smirked, her lower lip was still swollen from where Roxy had punched her in the mouth the night before. Ivana had been convinced she’d get her chance to fight Kim in this tournament. That had turned out to not be the case. Roxy had kicked her ass in the third round of their fight laying her out, tits down out cold. She didn’t take kindly to the smirk. “What are you smirking out tiny tits?” I narrowed my eyes. Her friend looked at me and made a dismissive noise. It wasn’t unsurprising considering she had a full three inches on me and probably thirty pounds. I caught Larry out of the corner of my eye watching the exchange with something close to interest in his face. I met his look and he shrugged and went back to watching. It was in fact the semi-finals tonight. Unsurprisingly the remaining people were Kim, Alex, Alana, and a girl named Moira I hadn’t met yet. I’d seen Alex fight the night before when she had annihilated her opponent, a truly massive chested brunette. The crowd favorite of Alex, who was a pixie cut blonde with a set of Ds that didn’t begin to compare with her opponent's size. She’d used her as a punching bag. It had made me so wet watching it happen. Tonight it was Kim versus Alana then Alex versus Moira.

I watched Alana and Kim square up while the grey streaked but still utterly gorgeous ref Cassandra gave her usual talk. Alana and I had stayed the other night and the forty-something ref had come on to me. Suffice to say I had a date after the tournament was over. She was a never married, no kids, single, successful woman who had made enough to move to a part-time job and do foxy boxing. After she turned forty however she’d retired before anything caught up to her and moved to be a ref so she could remain part of the scene. I didn’t blame her.

At the bell, Alana and Kim came flying out of their corners to meet in the middle. Alana was a hell of a fighter when she wanted to be. She opened with a flurry of jabs and crosses clearly with the intent of making Kim think twice before wading in on her. Kim was blessed with larger breasts on a fit frame but she didn’t have the stopping power that Alana did in her punches. It made her dance back away from my buxom blonde best friend. As I watched Kim trade single punches to Alana’s three or four I realized that both of them had a strategy and I was curious to see who's paid off.

While I had seen Alana do some crazy things in her heels, I had to give it to Kim. She was the master here. It was like she wasn’t wearing them most of the time. It only really stalled her when she was changing direction or engaging in more complex footwork but it was way better than anyone else I had seen. Alana clearly knew that in a protracted fight Kim would pick her apart so she was trying to take it to her early. A big crack from Alana’s right hand into Kim’s guard sent her stumbling and Alana was on it in a second swinging in with a huge left hook to Kim’s side and then an overhand right that sent Kim tumbling to the canvas. I whooped at that as Alana backed off while Cassandra counted for Kim. She wasn’t out but it took her a full 9 count to get back to her feet. The heels were vicious even for her.

They finished out the round with a few more exchanges but ultimately nothing more exciting than Kim’s tumble to the mat.

The second round followed in much the same fashion the only difference was I could see Alana was flagging. She continued to power on but Kim seemed to have managed to avoid being driven to the mat as she began to score more hits on my friend. It was a bummer because I knew Alana could out punch Kim and without the heels to protect her it would have been more in her favor, however that was not to be the case. After a stinging string of exchanges that left Alana with a red mark on her left cheek and some matching marks on her stomach the round ended.

I was pretty sure I knew how the third round was going to go. They came out of their corners and finally, Kim decided to stand and fight. The problem was, Alana was tired of chasing her. Kim weaved under a right-left combination and counter punched over the top of Alana’s jab it turned her head and made her stumble, which gave Kim the opening to sink a right hook into Alana’s stomach. I saw her fold over as Kim popped her head up with two jabs to the face. I bit my lower lip. I didn’t want to see Alana lose but it was also a serious turn on as Kim ducked her right hook and slammed her in the jaw with a left hook counter. Alana hit the ropes and then Kim went to work sliding past all of her punches as she tried to fight off the ropes and hit her with counter after counter. Finally, it came to an abrupt halt as Kim drilled her stomach with a left-right-left combination into a right uppercut that split her boobs and slammed her head back hard. Alana’s hands dropped and then she fell forward onto her knees Kim took a step back and put her hands on her hips as Alana went face-first onto the canvas. I made an “ooo” sound as my friend went down cold. Cassandra counted her out but honestly, it was just a formality. Helping Kim out of her gloves the exotic-looking foxy boxer relieved Alana of her top. I will admit Alana’s chest was something to behold and it was clear from the crowd they loved her rack.

I heard Larry chuckle. “Kim is lucky they box in heels. Alana would demolish her in a normal boxing match.” The blonde with Ivana laughed. “I’d kick both their asses.” That made me annoyed as I felt my hands and shoulders tense. Larry weighed in on the matter: “Well if I had someone who wanted to do an amateur fight tonight I’d let you got for it between the main fights. Sadly no one has signed up-” As they were helping Alana out of the ring I spun around. “I’ll do it.” All three of them stopped and stared at me. Ivana just laughed before the words finally followed “Lisa will kill you, little girl.” My left eyebrow shot up. It was not as well maintained as it now but my gesture of doubt at someone’s claim has followed me for many years.

“Well, then this should be easy for her. I want to fight.” Larry gave me a calculating look before he responded. “That’s fine. Let's find you two bikinis and heels, then you can sign the paperwork.

As I stood looking over my shoulder at the floor-length mirror I saw Roxy help Alana back over. “You know you almost had her. You just have to keep working on that punching endurance. If you can carry it through the second round- Holy shit bitch what the hell?” Alana looked up at Roxy’s exclamation and removed the ice pack from her jaw as her mouth fell open looking at me. I was far from anything she’d ever seen me in. My B cups secured behind a blue string bikini, hands in white gloves with white heels. Kim rounded the corner “Hey, Alana are you okay? I wanted to- Woah!” Kim stopped and looked at me as I looked between the three of them.

“What?”

Roxy’s response was apparently what all of them were thinking. “You know for a skinny bitch she ain't too bad looking in that.”

“Hey, I-”

Alana cut me off “Samantha what are you doing in that?”

“I’m going to box. Larry has another amateur who wanted to fight so I said I would.”

The three exchanged a look before Kim leaned over on her heels “Ivana’s friend? The bodybuilder chick? You’re kidding right.” I shook my head. “Listen, Samantha, you don’t have to prove anything to us or Larry. He can find you a normal fight.” I shook my head. “I’m not proving anything, I want to fight. I’ve wanted to since I got here.” Roxy inhaled and shook her head. “Man, she gonna kill you.” I gave her a sour look, “Thanks for the support. Now I’m going to win. When I do be sure to not let your chins drag on the ground and when that’s all over I’m going to take Alana home and then go meet Cassandra for drinks.” The look of shock on their faces was obvious. “You’re going to wha- Hey wait, Samantha!” Alana yelled after me as I turned and walked out of the locker room. I heard it open behind me as the three curious women continued out after me. Lisa was standing with Ivana and Larry in a green bikini that didn’t cover much. Not that she had much to cover but hey. At least it was something and funny enough I was pretty sure her top would fit me.

Larry had us fill out some paperwork saying that basically we were assuming the risk for the fight and wouldn’t sue him if something happened. He then went out to warm up the crowd while we waited. A “psst” and a jab in the butt made me turn around. Alana was standing there looking annoyed. “What the hell you’re going to get-” I put my gloved hand on her mouth. “Nothing is going to happen. I’ve beat your ass twice. I’m perfectly capable in a fight now would you calm the fuck down and watch? I’m sorry by the way. You had Kim, also you’d beat her black and blue in a real fight. She’s just better on the heels than you are.” Alana scowled and moved to open her mouth again.

I’m not sure what came over me. Maybe it was that for once I felt confident enough standing there as an equal with my best friend. Or maybe I just wanted her to take me seriously despite how good I was at MMA. Either way. I stuck my left glove between her legs and rub firmly. It made her hitch her breathing and bend forward a little which I then took the opportunity to push my lips against hers. After the kiss, she stood their pink and kind of shocked. Larry called my entrance and I started towards the ring waving at her before turning to face the crowd.

Climbing in the ring I rolled my shoulders and bounced testing the heels. This was going to be interesting. They severely limited my ability to move quickly though with any luck it was going to make Lisa’s life even more difficult. She was clearly as unused to the heels as I was but from the way she carried herself, I was pretty sure she had little to no fight experience. That was going to work in my favor. As Ivana talked to Lisa in her corner Cassandra came over to mine. “What are you doing?” I looked at her and shrugged “Fighting what does it look like?” She looked at Lisa then back at me “Uh...I thought we had a date tonight. I wasn’t expecting it to be at the ER…” I gave her an annoyed look. “I’ll be fine. Thanks.” She seemed sort of taken aback at my venom. “If you’re sure.” I nodded fiercely and she smiled. “Alright then dear, let's see it”

Cassandra called us both to the center of the ring and explained to us the rules. “No hitting below the thong line, if you’re knocked down you’ll be given a fifteen count to get back to your feet. Clinch will be no longer than ten seconds at which point I’ll break you. Hitting to the breasts is permitted and the loser will have her top removed by the winner in front of everyone. The match is five three minute rounds with a one minute break between rounds. Keep it clean and swing for the knockout.”

We returned to our corners briefly before the bell sounded and we moved out to meet each other. The truth was I made the crossing two-thirds of the canvas while Lisa was forced to take smaller strides. As soon as I made it to her she swung wide with a left hook. I ducked under but had to take a step forward as I overbalanced on the heels slightly. No matter, I dug a left uppercut into her floating ribs and then followed with an overhand left hook to the side of her face. It sent her stumbling as I bounced in the heels trying to get a feel for them. The heels definitely made this harder. Lisa looked pissed as she swung a hard right cross for my face. I slipped to the outside of the punch and jabbed her smack in the face as I took two steps backward to dodge the double wild left-right swings that carried her forward. I didn’t back up however instead stepping in and throwing a massive right uppercut into her face.

It rocked her stumbling backward and then onto her ass. I stood smirking until Cassandra waved me off to start counting for Lisa. She made it back to her feet by thirteen and she was absolutely livid. Circling her as best I could I stayed well outside of her range as she took big looping strikes at me. Finally, after a wild right swing I stepped in to drill her right side with a left hook then her left breast (what there was of it) with a right uppercut that made her yelp. I put two left jabs into her face and a right cross into her solar plexus. She folded over and stumbled back but she managed to swing a huge left uppercut that I barely blocked. It sent me reeling backward from the strength of the punch. They weren’t wrong, she could hit very hard. At the end of the round, Lisa was looking a little smug as two more punches had connected with my guard sending my strawweight frame stumbling.

At the bell for the second round, I nearly managed to trap Lisa in her corner as I was getting the hang of the heels finally. Working around her with stinging punches in response to her big heavy swings I continued to try and tie her down so she died by a thousand cuts and exhaustion. Then the unthinkable happened she clamped her left arm down on my glove and punched me with a right cross to the face. My whole world went bright white and then next thing I knew I was looking up at Cassandra and she had a worried look on her face as she held up five fingers. Then six. SHIT! I rolled over and forced myself to my wobbling feet. I heard the count of fourteen. That was way too close and my head was ringing. The rest of the second round I had to spend running. Which wasn’t too hard since Lisa still had no feel for her heels. At the end of the round, Cassandra followed Lisa to her corner and apparently scolded her for the glove trap but my guess was Lisa told her it was a ‘rookie’ mistake. Likely…

Cassandra came over to me looking worried. “Samantha. I think you should quit. And maybe we should reschedule our date….” I looked up with unrestrained fury and my words came out in a pissed whisper. “You can reschedule whatever you want but I’m finishing this.” She looked taken aback for a moment before she schooled her face and nodded. Lisa finally managed to get out of her corner and meet me in the middle but I did have to wait for her. Sure enough, she opened with a right cross. I slipped to the inside and through a left hook into her jaw. As she staggered I drove a right uppercut into her solar plexus then a shot into her face. It threw her head back and she swung wild with a left hook. I dipped under it then smashed a right hook into her jaw. It made her whole body turn to jello and drop to the canvas in a slumped heap. Lifeless.

I turned around without a second look and walked back to my corner giving Cassandra a frosty look. Sure enough, she counted Lisa out without a single move from her. At the bell, I examined my glove like I was checking my fingernails and the crowd ate it up. It was the start of who I would become in the foxy boxing ring. As I stood over Lisa, Cassandra removed my gloves and whispered “I’m sorry..” I turned to look at her and a smile tugged the corner of my mouth. “I have to take Alana home, I’ll text you my apartment address.” Without anything other than a smile Cassandra finished removing my gloves so I could claim Lisa’s top. I untied it and held it up as I rolled her onto her back with my heeled foot. The crowd roared again. Not for Lisa’s chest which was basically non-existent but for such a clean kill of a bodybuilder by someone like me. Unassuming as I was.

Backstage Alana grabbed my ass as I was in the process of pulling on my shirt. “Well, shit bitch. You made me look bad!” Finishing pulling my skirt back on I turned and stuck my tongue out at the still topless Alana. I’d learned that the rules were you went tits out in the locker room if you were waiting on a new bikini unless you were in street clothes. Which explained why Ivana had chosen to show up in jeans and a t-shirt after she got her top taken.

“Fuck yeah I did. Now stop doubting me.” She up her hands. “I Should know better, you were right sometimes I forget you’re actually really good. Are you going to sign up for regular fights?” I shrugged. “I don’t know if I have time. I have to finish college and then maybe. I already have a job offer which will mean I’m pretty set but it will eat up some time to start. We’ll see. Either way, I’m happy to fight sometimes and come watch you.” Alana grinned. “Alright, I’ll take what I can get. Larry wanted me to tell you he put your name on a locker. I think he’s hoping you’ll sign up. He said as long as you use it, you can keep it” She showed me the locker and I opened it putting my gloves, heels, and bikini in it I closed the door with satisfaction.

“Alright, get some clothes on loser, I’m taking you home.” Alana giggled and went to collect her things. As I stood outside in the warm night air I inhaled slowly. I enjoyed this immensely and I wanted nothing more than to keep doing it every night that I could. Sadly, I hadn’t been lying when I told my friend that I couldn’t to begin with. As she followed me out she gave me a quizzical look. “That’s a Sam thinking face. What are you thinking about.” I shot her a look and then covered with something entirely not on my mind. “Do you think Cassandra likes to wear or take the strap on?” My friend looked confused and then shock dawned on her “No fucking way! Cassandra doesn’t sleep with anyone from around here what the hell! Oh man, so the rumor is that if she’s a switch and she has some sort of thing where she will take or give based on if you can beat her in a fight. I raised my eyebrow and shrugged. Alana laughed “I don’t know because she never picks people up from here! Tell me how it goes.”

I drove my friend home and drove home with the windows down letting my mind drift. The next year would be interesting but ultimately it would be March of the following year that everything really started.

...oh you want to know what happened with Cassandra? Well, she was my first-bed boxing match of all time. The gloves were eight ounces and we only hit the stomach, no blocking allowed. Suffice to say I left her with jello for abs and extremely satisfied.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 02:13:20 AM by Remington »
Creator of the only Free Titfight Card Game
{alt}
So let's play?

Offline philman27

Re: Foxy boxing, A (fictional) autobiography, Chapter 1: Fuel
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 01:12:17 PM »
This is great can't wait for more
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 09:56:59 PM »
love the last sentence.... :-*

Offline Remington

• Why do you write like you're running out of time..
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 10:24:06 PM »
Thanks for the encouragement.
Creator of the only Free Titfight Card Game
{alt}
So let's play?

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 09:20:14 PM »
Great story!  Looking forward to more.

Offline Raven Boxer

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 03:07:16 PM »
Fantastic story. Great boxing detail too. And a superb ending.