News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New catfight on Oct. 25

• 2 Replies

Offline pinner45

• God Member
New catfight on Oct. 25
« on: September 21, 2020, 05:22:22 PM »
Hi. There is going to be a great competitive REAL catfight this Friday.
Gia Love vs VAlorfights. $35 for sponsors. These ladies can bring it! Usual catfight rules except no face slapping. If you are not familiar with Valor, she is the real thing. Does great private fights and now ready to meet up with Gia. It will be action packed. I have seen Valor fight. No dull moments.

Go to Valorfights on Twitter to DM her for details.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 05:24:05 PM by pinner45 »

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
Re: New catfight on Oct. 25
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 09:35:01 PM »
   My hope be, she really works Gia over well, mainly her big breast. Would be a site to see her really ko Gia n leave her flat on her back.
jjb

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
Re: New catfight on Oct. 25
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 08:08:49 PM »
Hi. There is going to be a great competitive REAL catfight this Friday.
Gia Love vs VAlorfights. $35 for sponsors. These ladies can bring it! Usual catfight rules except no face slapping. If you are not familiar with Valor, she is the real thing. Does great private fights and now ready to meet up with Gia. It will be action packed. I have seen Valor fight. No dull moments.

Go to Valorfights on Twitter to DM her for details.
That looks so promising bro... I wish i lived in USA to help you, but i'm here wishing it happens and sells very well! Sounds interesting and i'm excited to see it!