News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

VegaCelebration, Pt 1

• 1 Replies
VegaCelebration, Pt 1
« on: September 21, 2020, 08:10:00 PM »
My name is Patricia, tho most people who know me call me Trish. My husband nicknamed me Trishatits, well, because he likes my tits. He is quite successful, and so am I. We enjoy a good life. Part of that is our sex life. And a big part of that is my “performing” for him. He has a fetish for women catfighting, and more essential titfighting, hands off, or his preference hands on. I’ve done it for him since we got married, with a break when I had our 2 daughters. Now that they are a bit older, I’ve gotten back into things. I’ve complied a post birth winning streak of 4-0, 2 hands off, and 2 hands on. None of them have been that hard, or lasted that long.
With Jim’s (my husbands) 40th birthday, I thought I might give him a treat. I got one of my sisters to take the girls (now 5 and 7) for a week, and booked us a trip to Vegas. We go around twice a year, and Jim gets the VIP treatment while we’re there. I set us with a villa, for this trip, for something special. WE landed Friday, and checked in, Jim went to play blackjack, while I went out to check out a couple of strip clubs. The first was a bit of a bust, the girls were either fake, or on the chubby side. I was beginning to think the second was no good either, til Chrystal took the stage. Tall and thin a very pretty blonde, with what looked like basketballs on her chest, she was the sexiest thing I’d seen in a long time. If she would go for it, I could give Jim the birthday of his wildest dreams.
After her set, I asked for a private lap dance from Chrystal. She certainly knew how to move her body. I gave her $200 for her dance, double her norm, and then asked “how would you like to make ten times that?” She was taken aback for a second, then leaned in “honey, I can make all your lesbo dreams come thru for that kind of money” .”not like that babe, it’s $2k for showing, and maybe another 2k” “honey, I really don’t do the gangbang thing” “no sex babe, just me and my husband, but I know you’ve had to ‘handle’ yourself with other strippers, so it’s 2k to show and titfight me in front of my husband, and another 2k if you win” “Honey, make it 5 and you got yourself a fight” I agreed, and we set it up for Saturday night after her shift, so she’d be at the villa by 11:30.
It was all I could do to not let Jim know my excitement at what I had cooked up for him, and me. This blonde was going to be my first real challenge since I had gotten back into the ‘game’, and I was looking forward to it. I definitely was afraid I’d let something loose during our wild lovemaking Friday night. Saturday felt like it dragged forever, even with us winning a couple of slot jackpots, and Jim giving some back at the table. Finally, after a late dinner, it was closing in on 11:30. I got Jim back to the villa. He wanted to take me to bed, but I had to make him wait. Then there was a knock at the door.
Jim looked a bit confused, as it was late, but I just smiled and opened the door, and in walked Chrystal. Jim’s mouth dropped, watching this pretty blonde, in 4 inch spikes walk in the room, dressed in tight hotpants, and a top that barely contained her chest. I had Jim sit on one of the couches, then turned back to Chrystal “glad you decided to make it” as I counted out 2 piles of $2,500 each. “how does just our g-strings sound for this encounter?” Even before I had finished asking, Chrystal was out of her top, and pants, and unhooking her bra. She was every bit I remembered from the lapdance, 5’9 shoulder length Blonde hair, 125 pounds, and an impressive 36DD 22 33, her chest looking massive on such a tall slender frame. I undressed as quickly as I could, as Jim was absolutely fixed on Chrystal’s boobs. I’m no slouch myself, standing 5’7 140pounds, long dark hair, darker complexions, and my own head turning 36DD 24 36 body.
“So, hands on, and I get the 5 grand when I whip your tits, right” Chrystal sounding a bit arrogant said. I was looking at her chest, not a hint of any sag, impressive even for a 28yo, and looking firm. I knew from the lap dance, hers were as real as mine are. Even after 2 kids, mine are fuller and firmer than ever, tho just not quite as firm and sagless at 37 as the blonde stripper’s. “that’s IF you beat me honey, a big If”. We sort of strutted around each other, sizing each other up. Looking for that first opening to get the best hold, when suddenly, Chrystal charged, her arms outstretched. She latched onto my tits, nails in, and kept going. She was surprising strong for such a slight woman, and drove me quickly back until I slammed my back into a wall. I let out a yelp as my head snapped back into the wall, then groaned in agony as Chrystal had a good grip on me, driving her hands deep into my girls, pushing them into my chest.
“I thought I was gonna have to earn that 5 grand. You are a pathetic old flabby bitch” Chrystal taunted me. That got my anger up, and I grab the outsides of her globes, then pulled them out, and crashed them back together. The first time I got a grimace, the second I got a groan, and a loosening of her grip on me. The third, got her backing up a bit. I put my foot on the wall and pushed, getting off the wall and shoving us towards the center of the room. I continued what felt like a winning move, slamming Chrystal’s big tits together, when she moved her hands into what looked like an awkward position. Her thumb and forefinger where on top of my twins, the rest of her had gotten between my cleave. Just as I was about to slam her girls together for the 5th time, she twisted her hands outward.
My face must have turned ash, and the scream I thought was coming never got out. For such a skinny girl, I couldn’t imagine how strong her hands and arms were. The only thing that flashed to me was ‘FUCK, this bitch is gonna rip my tits right off my chest!!’ The pain was intense, it made my knees weak. The only thing that I could manage to do to try and counter was move my hands so that my thumbnails could stab the blonde’s pink areolas. That did get her attention, and loosened her grip on my own tits.
We spent the next few minutes trading hand positions and eliciting screams from each other, cursing and calling names. Finally, Chrystal grunted, and churned forward again. And once again I was amazed at how she overcame my 15 pound advantage and moved me so readily, until I tripped over the arm of another couch, and ended up on my back on the couch, with the busty blonde on top, and pressing all her 125 lbs onto my achy tits. “what the fuck??” I screamed out as we were on the couch “You said hands on titfight bitch, never said it was standing” the stripper shot back. She definitely had me at a big disadvantage now, under her, my chest bearing her weight, her strong hands working over them.
I felt trapped on the sofa, under Chrystal, and was feeling desperate.. I managed to bring my leg up into her belly, and grabbed her tits, digging my nails in for all they were worth, and twisted my body, while pushing with my knee, and yanking with my claws, and managed to roll her off me and the sofa, and she crashed to the floor. I followed, and now it was my turn on top. I managed to straddle the busty blonde, and went to work on mauling her tits. Twisting, squeezing, pulling, and getting little yelps and squeals for my efforts. My own girls were hanging down towards her, when suddenly, she thrust her hand straight up, nails first, and jabbed hard into the spot were tit meets chest.
I shrieked, just like the wounded alley cat that I was. I rolled off her and rolled away, as I struggled to get to my knees the viscous blonde was on my in a flash, her hands right back into my tits, pushing me onto my back. I scrambled to keep my legs from getting caught under me, and attempted to get back to smashing her own twin between my own strong hands. We were locked in this position for 60 seconds or so, tho it felt to me like hours. I could taste the salt of her sweat as it dripped into my mouth whenever I screamed in pain. The stripper was in her own hell, trying to inflict damage on her rival, while simultaneously absorbing shockwave after shockwave of incredible pain coursing thru her upper body.. Stuck in this stalemate, I was on the losing side. I shifted my hand position, then got my hands under her undersides. Nails first, I dug my hands in, and shoved her big boobs up, and towards her face. The pull on her chest muscles was too much, and she screamed curses and roll away from me. We got to our knees, facing each other from a few feet apart.
“you fucking old cow, I’m going to rip those sagging tits off you!” the blonde yelled. “Fuck you, you dirty tramp, those udders of yours are going to be between your knees when I’m done with you!” I countered. We gathered ourselves, cursing, name calling, issuing threats, getting ready for what we both knew was the final clash. “Shit girls, you want to call it, you’ve been at this for 20 minutes” I heard Jim say. “Stay out of it Jim, I’m not done with this ugly whore yet!” I countered. “yea stud, I gonna disfigure wifey’s tits before I’m finished with your flabby old cxnt” Chrystal chimed in.
We got to our feet, and circled, hands formed in claws, nails out like talons. Finally we came together almost crashing into each other, hands at chest level, stopping us from colliding. Again, I was surprised by Chrystal’s strength. We struggled, but again the stripper pushed me backwards. This time I pushed my hands into her cleavage, and got the wanted response when I pulled and twisted down and out on her big twins. She stopped for a second, and I could see tears well in her eyes. Then suddenly she screamed out “Fuck You cxnt!” and drove me full bore into the wall. That hit was enough for me to lose my grip on her tits.
With me pinned to the wall by her hands on my tits, she managed to move her fingers, until she was under me, and then, as she had done before, the blonde had her nails drive straight into the area where tit meets chest. I screamed. Then she lifted her hands. I cried. The nasty stripper looked into my face, and snarled “you give you pathetic titted old cow?” “fuck you” I spat back at her. An evil grin crossed her face, and she dragged her nails deep across my undersides, towards herself. I was wailing, but would not surrender. Then the blonde was forward enough, her nails dug into my aching flesh, and she moved her hands again. Now Crystal dug her thumbnails into my rock hard nipples. I shrieked, and my body just about collapsed, if not for the strippers strong hands and arms holding me up by my tits. I began to wail. Chrystal looked at me again “give up to my better tits, before I slice your nipples” Unable to take anymore pain, I yelled out. “Oh my tits, let go of my tits, You win” “beg you worthless cxnt” ”OH GAWD, MY TITS!!!” “Let me hear you beg, you sloppy titted loser” “PPuuPlease, Chrystal, you win, Please stop, you are ruining my tits” She eased up, her thumbnails out and off my nipples, but still holding my up by the undersides of my tits “tell your stud whose tits are the best bitch” “Jim, Chrystal has the best tits, she is better than mine…Chrystal please…” Finally, the stripper let go and stepped back. I collapsed along the wall, sobbing loudly, holding my defeated tits.
To my surprise, Chrystal turned and looked at Jim. “ Hey Stud you want a freebie? Tho I know you/ll pay once you get the best fuck of your life” That sentence got my attention, “hey whore, that wasn’t part of the deal!” I screamed at the stripper. She turned to me, “fuck off, bitch, I beat your ass, and I’m feeling hot after that and I see someone that’ll help with that.” The blonde stripper begins to dance towards my husband, pulling off her g-string. His head is sticking out of his shorts, and she pulls them down. I use the wall to get to my feet. When the tough blonde goes to her knees, I charge across the room, screaming. Chrystal hears me scream and stands and faces me, she puts her fists up to neet me, but my momentum hits her. And with my hands in her hair, we hit the couch next to Jim, then bounce off and onto the floor.
We roll around, over and over, one on top then the other, punching ribs, mushroomed tits, sides of heads, until luckily, Chrystal ends up hitting an end table with her back, I push her chin with my hands, and her legs with mine, bending her across the leg of the table. She is screaming. I thought I had her. But she flailed her arms, and gave me a hit to my sore tits, I yelled and backed off. Before I could get up, she jumped on me. Now the blonde was on top, andpressed her tits onto mine, hers were not as bad off as mine and it hurt like hell, she grabbed my hair and went to bang my head to the carpet. The stripped got one bang in, but knowing that I would be beat again if io let her keep it up, I reached and sent my nails for her eyes. Chrystal scream and rolled off and away “dirty cxnt!” she yelled. We both got to our feet, and both surely knew this was the final attack.
The blonde came at me, I side step and grabbed her as she went past me. We hit the table by the opposite sofa, the one Jim was on. We both crashed into the table and rolled off, fortunately I landed on top, and my weight took the air out of the blonde. I scrambled to get up, and straddling her, facing her feet, I sat down hard on the basketballs on her chest. She yelled in pain, I then reached down and grabbed hold of her blonde bush, asking her if she gave. The strippers answer was to scratch at my ass cheeks. I proceeded to pussy punch her, and only stopped when I felt a fingernail at my asshole. I slide down her slippery sweat soaked twins, until my own pussy landed on her face, and caught her arms under my ass.  The only thing between her mouth and my pussy was the string of my thong, which had ridden up and stayed there since the start of the titfight.
I couldn’t hear her muffled sounds, but could feel the hot breath she was releasing in my puss. The blonde was stil struggling, so I pushe my weight onto my ass, forcing her face further into me. Then I grabbed her nipples and pulled up, until her tits were more torpedo shaped than round. Jim had stood up to catch the action, which the side table had obscured from him. At that moment I heard him groan loudly, and I looked up, to see him shoot a huge stream at least 3 feet in the air. It came down on my har, Chrystal’s tits and body. In the meantime, her struggles lessened, and I dismounted her, warily. Her face was flushed, her chest began to heave as she sucked in air. “O fuck bitch, I had enough..no cock is worth this” cams rasping out of the strippers mouth. As I sat there, my husband helped her up, got her clothes, gave her her money, then added a 5k bonus, for “one hell of a great fight, and all around good show. She got dressed, and as she was leaving, she waved the bills in the air, and without looking back “fucking nasty dirty cxnt..but next time you are in Vegas, come look me up. Payback is one nasty fucking bitch” and out the door she went.

2 Women, 4 tits, 1 Winner

TheDevilsAngel

Re: VegaCelebration, Pt 1
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 11:47:37 PM »
That was great!!!!! I can’t wait to read more of your adventures!