News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Long Way Down

• 4 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
A Long Way Down
« on: September 21, 2020, 09:35:51 PM »
It was hot on the roof.  Tara liked it that way, to bake in the sun.  It cleared her mind, relaxed her body.  She slipped off her top. The heat on her breasts felt good.

She needed to relax.  Her move to a new apartment had not gone well.  The roof was the only good thing.  The building manager had told her that access wasn’t locked.  The surface was tar and gravel and it was peacefully isolated and empty - a wonderful place to sunbathe, if one could take the heat.

Well, not the only good thing.  There was Vince.  She’d met him in the building laundromat.  Yum.  Tara shifted a bit on her mat, feeling her nipples stiffen and her pussy moisten as she thought of him.  They’d talked, and laughed, and flirted through the spin cycle and by the time clothes were folded they’d found out that he was in 24P to her 24C.  He’d dropped off his basket and followed her to her apartment when she invited him for a drink, a drink they didn’t have.  She remembered the sunlight the next morning streaming over his naked ass in her bed.  While their first wild, up-against-the-wall fuck the night before had been amazing, that sleepy early-morning sex was the best she’d ever had.

And then she found out about the bitch in 24 D.  She had met Nia when the blonde leaned on her doorbell and slapped her face the second she answered the door.

“Stay away from Vince,” Nia snapped.  Tara slammed the door in her face, shocked.  That was two days ago.

It sucked.  She was twenty-five, a young professional now.  Bullies were supposed to be a thing of the past. Tara touched her cheek. That slap.

It took a few seconds to register the footsteps, the shadow that moved across her.

“Tara, right?”  Nia said.  “How nice to see you!”  She was in a sleek black bikini and carried a bag.  She dropped her sunglasses in the bag and put it down.  Looking across the empty roof, she reached behind her back and undid her top. 

“I thought no one else ever came up here,” Nia said.  “I come up here to tan with my tits out.”  Her tone was deliberately crude.  “I’m not surprised to see you topless, given what a slut you are.  But doesn’t the plastic melt in the heat?

Fuck you, Tara thought.  “I was just leaving,” she said.

“Oh no, you’re not going anywhere, you fucking cxnt,” Nia said.  “I could smell the stink of your pussy on him.  You need to be taught a lesson.”

“I don’t want to fight,” Tara said.

Nia smirked. She didn’t care.  She raised her hands, fingers spread.  A challenge.

{alt}

Tara hesitated.

“Come on, you fucking coward,” Nia said.  Tara flushed. She was acutely aware they both were bare-breasted. Nia’s boobs were as big as hers, but natural.  That “plastic” crack had stung, like another slap.  She had no way out.  She raised her hands too.  Their fingers locked together.  Nia moved into her as the muscles in their arms tightened. Their breasts brushed.  Nia moved again.  Tara gasped as the blonde’s heavy breasts pressed into hers.  They were hot, and hard.
They strained against each other, wet with sweat.  A long minute passed in stalemate.  Tara’s arms ached, then trembled.  “Did you squeeze his cock between your fat fake tits?”  Nia’s face was only inches away.  “Huh?  Did he cum on your rubber boobs, bitch?”

“Shut up, you cxnt,” Tara said.  Her voice was tight.  Her muscles burned.  Her wrists and hands hurt like hell.  Her legs were going weak. Nia’s hard stomach slapped into hers.  Buried in the center of their grinding breasts, Nia’s nipples dragged across hers.

At first, Tara gave an inch.  She held there, sobbing with effort.  “I’m stronger, you little slut,” Nia’s voice was tight too, but with an undertone of contempt and triumph   When it happened, it was sudden.  Tara’s knees buckled; pain flared through them as they hit the hot grit of the rooftop.  Her back arched, her legs split wide, her ass sank nearly to the surface under her.  Her tits swayed, swinging back and forth on her chest as Nia gleefully twisted her wrists. 

{alt}

Nia released Tara’s left hand, and pumped her fist into the brunette’s right breast.  Tara screamed in shock and pain.  Her breasts had been sensitive since her surgery.  Nia’s fist was like a grenade going off.  “Don’t you like it rough, little girl?” Nia said.  She grabbed Tara’s bikini bottom and jerked.  “Get up, cxnt!” she snarled.

{alt}

The fabric of her bikini biting deep into her pussy spurred Tara.  She had to fight back!  Some primitive instinct boiled up and out.  She slapped Nia’s hands away and wheeled on her.  Her fist whipped around, a huge backhanded swing.  Her knuckles crushed Nia’s lips against her grinning teeth.  The bully’s head flew sideways and back.  Tara surged with adrenaline, unbelievably thrilled.  She threw herself into Nia, her hand closed on the blonde’s throat.  She pistoned her knee up into Nia’s belly.  I’m winning! Tara thought wildly.  That moment was the greatest moment of her young life. 

{alt}

Then Nia’s fist crunched into her face.  She spun away from the impact.  Nia grabbed her hair and jerked her back - and smashed a knee into her spine.  Tara had never imagined that kind of no-holds-barred fight.  She landed on her hands and knees, her back in agony.  Fear swept over her now, a different kind of adrenaline.  But Nia didn’t attack.  Tara heard her footsteps.

The roof was spotted with industrial detritus.  A scrap of metal.  A piece of worn rubber.  Left by some worker, a chain.  A chain.

{alt}

Before Tara could escape, Nia looped the chain around her neck, and dragged her to her feet.  Tara couldn’t breathe.  Nia twisted the chain and it was flaming hot from the sun, burning into her neck.  This is how it feels to be strangled, Tara thought crazily.  Oh my god.

Helpless.  Nia choked her.  Nia threw her around like a puppet in a noose.  The chain was small, and the rough-edged links cut into Tara’s throat.

Panic.  No one knew they were up here.  No one would come to save her.

Agony.  Nia slung her against a huge pipe of some kind.  Oh god it was scorching hot, metal painted black.  The blonde bent Tara over it.  To hurt her, yes - and to dominate her.  To twist and contort her.  I’m stronger, slut.

{alt}

Nia finally let Tara breathe.  She had other plans for the chain.  Two quick loops around her fist, and the punches she ripped into Tara’s chest burst her implants like a child’s balloon.

The coup de grace.  Nia lashed the chain across Tara’s breasts, and pulled it into her battered flesh.  With a knee planted between Tara’s shoulders, she forced her over while she sawed the chain into her. 

“You’ll never touch Vince again,” Nia said.  “And you’ll never show your fucking tits around me.  Not even an opened top button.”  The chain links were like a grater on Tara’s nipples.  She thought her mind would unhinge from pain.

“Beg,” Nia said simply, her voice hoarse from arousal.  Tara begged, willingly.  Anything.  Anything to end the torture.  The blonde mocked her, pretending not to hear until Tara screamed it with all she had left.

{alt}

The entire fight had been a furious twenty minutes. Long enough for shadows to streak the roof now; the heat abating.  Nia told her in lascivious detail what she would do with Vince’s cock to celebrate, while she stripped off Tara’s bottoms and took her top as trophies.  She took Tara’s phone, too.  The access door clicked shut.  Nia was gone.

{alt}

The roof cooled.  Tara’s body still burned.  She hadn’t wanted to fight.  Now, she knew she had to fight.  She had to.   

“If there’s a next time,” Nia had said as she walked away, “I’ll finish you.  I’ll throw you off the fucking roof.  They’ll think it’s a suicide.”

Tara couldn’t live with this, this humiliation like a gash in her soul.   She had to meet Nia here again, here on the roof, the high altar of steel and concrete.  Thirty stories down, to the street.

DoubleT2

Re: A Long Way Down
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 12:50:16 PM »
Fantastic story...looks like Tara has a lot to learn about how the victor and vanquished define the terms winner and loser.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 08:33:01 AM »
 Rey nice story. Love the pics too.

Offline HeyCassandra

• Flexible in a number of ways
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 10:00:52 PM »
I can't deny, I want to read the follow up to this!   I love the impending ending hinted at the rematch.

Offline Drake8

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 01:23:33 PM »
All your stories are great but this is my favorite, other level. Since you started your illustrated stories all are legendary. and the pictures help me a lot to picture in my mind all the action, in my case seeing the action boost greatly my excitement.
On top of that this story has a lot of realism. The plot, characters, setting.., While I read it I thought: Its impossible this story happen in real life? Its absolutely possible, and that thought gives me a lot more excitement while I read it and reread it. Congratulations and thank you for your amazing illustrated stories, especially this that is one of the best ever.
PS: I hope you resume "To save herself", the start was perfect and intriguing ;D