News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Is slapping underrated?

• 4 Replies

Offline drtheglob

• God Member
Is slapping underrated?
« on: September 21, 2020, 10:16:30 PM »
I've always had the impression that a lot of people don't really appreciate slapping much. Could be wrong.

I think outslapping someone is one of the best symbols of domination there is. It's a very disrespectful act on its face. And if one woman is better at slapping, it seems like the other woman really can't do much to stop it. Especially if they're pinned. The sound it makes is satisfying and leaves no doubt that your opponent is getting a painful sting.

I guess a lot of people consider a pin to be a better show of domination. I suppose you could argue that, but slapping is up there with it. I'd rather have both!

What do you think? And while you're at it, what are some good competitive fights with slapping?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 10:16:58 PM by drtheglob »

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: Is slapping underrated?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 12:30:26 AM »
Hard slapping to the face and tits is definitely all good catfights should have. If you can get two hot women to  agree sign em' up.

Offline Rider19

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 01:43:43 AM »
Slapping is such a display of dominance and strength. My wife always mentions slapping a bitch in the face and taking a slap during a catfight. Good hard slapping to the face, tits, and ass. 

For some reason, she doesn’t like to scratch asses. She wants to slap another woman’s ass until it’s red.  Says a man will see her slap handprints during sex with the loser and wonder what happened?

DottiD

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 03:07:26 AM »
A slap is or can be regarded as a insult especially at the opening of a fight , but take into consideration that as women while we do punch , throwing an open volley of blows rarely are as concentrating unless your use to throwing punches or had boxing /MMA training or like in the case of my hubby who served taught me to punch, but during a rolling “ catball” situation then solid open face crack to the cheek has amazing effect, in some cases can take a rivals breath at the force, but best part of a slap is landing an open palm then a backhand follow through , naturally if you have pinned your rival it can go from beating her ass to toying with her and embarrassing her as well as cause tears, cut lips and bloody nose , slap to breasts goes without a explanation it hurts bad

Offline Remington

• Why do you write like you're running out of time..
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 12:06:28 AM »
To add to Dotti's comment on this matter. I feel as though I should direct your attention to the videos of big dudes standing and open hand slapping each other until the give up or pass out.

News flash: there are videos of girls doing this and yes you can slap someone hard enough to knock them on their butt.
It has a lot to do with the body mechanics involved but the reason the punch tends to be the preferred tool for hurting someone revolves around the fact that usually the balled fist hits with the first two knuckles and thus imparts the force on a smaller area (see physics for an explanation for why this matters) its like stabbing someone with a knife as opposed to hitting the with a stick. Funny enough however your ideal target for a slap doesn't really change from a punch. I'd aim it right into the jaw line and drag down or through. The off button in a knockout comes a lot form the whiplash of the punch on the central nervous system. Basically your make the brain bounce around inside the skull. All you need is a sharp sudden exterior force to move the head. Thus: a slap will knock you out. Which is why the ideal target for a punch tends to be the lower third of the jaw or right on the chin. It provides that necessary head snap.

Creator of the only Free Titfight Card Game
{alt}
So let's play?