News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Types of Sex-Fighting

• 0 Replies

Offline Just Stories

• I write sins and tragedies.
Types of Sex-Fighting
« on: September 22, 2020, 09:20:22 AM »
Sex-fighting may seem simple to most people. Two individuals competing sexually in bed until one of them have an orgasm. At least that’s one of the more common definitions you’ll find on the internet. The truth is it’s much more diverse than that. There could be many reasons for people to have a sex-fight. The most common reason in real life happens between lovers. Where there are no stakes and it’s purely for the exploration of physical pleasure. Or in other words aggressive or rough sex. That doesn’t make for a good story though.
That’s why we write stories, to explore the sexual completion in ways that won’t violate reality. Personally I love the idea of women fighting until exhaustion, with the loser humiliated in some way. Although I do acknowledge the idea of two individuals going at it because they are attracted to each other, this just isn’t quite what I’m interested in. So I thought I should try and break things down.

•   Rough Love – this is when two individuals who are into each other sexually compete. The goal is to pleasure your opponent as much as possible until the end of the fight. This is the type of sex-fighting you are likely to encounter in real life.

•   Competitive – this is easily summarised by Ultimate Surrender or Evolved Fights. This style of sex-fighting is highly structured and usually has a referee presiding over the match.

•   Trophy Lover – this is when two individual sexually compete for a prize. This can be for love, a job or an item. This is most common when reading stories on sites such as this one. (This include people who want to show their superiority)

I am sure that there are many more types of sex-fighting but from what I have observed most of them fall under one of the three categories mentioned above. So what do you think? What type of sex-fighter are you and do you think that I missed any? Give a quick reply and let me know what’s on your mind.
You’ll notice that I tried to remain gender neutral here so it covers MvM FvM FvF and all others. Please note that I did not include tit fighting, this is because I think of that as its own category.
;)
Still writing short stories when I'm bored or need a break. If you want to read my stories you can visit my profile and check the "About Me" section.