News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NHB apt fight fight between Brandi Lungellow and d Miss Kim

• 134 Replies

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
NHB apt fight fight between Brandi Lungellow and d Miss Kim
« on: September 23, 2020, 12:18:56 AM »
Kim and I agreed to have an NHB apartment fight. It will be a best 2 of 3 (or 3 of 5 depending if Kim wants).  The winner collars, fucks the loser and gets the loser's bikini as a prize. The loser worships the winner as well.

Brandi's profile:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=27416

Kim's profile:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=58745

*I get dressed in my black bikini as I get ready for an nhb match with Kim. I look forward to teaching this young chick a thing or two before I collar her. I put my blonde hair in a ponytail before stepping out of my bathroom and into the fighting area of the living room. I stand 5'5" 120lbs 34d and 39yo. I stretch a bit as I wait for her to show up.*

Offline misskim

• God Member
Re: NHB apt fight fight between Brandi Lungellow and d Miss Kim
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 12:58:21 AM »
as i come out of my room wearing my yellow polka dot bikini ready to destroy this  milf at 5'4 120ish  my long  blonde hair casscades down my back as i enter the living room

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 01:26:54 AM »
*I smile at you as you come out of the room.* nice of you to show up. *I slowly and confidently make my way to you. I point my finger towards your chest and smirk.* whenever you're ready to lose, just say the word.

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 12:32:55 PM »
Stands in front of you few feet away my hands on my hips of my taught body  oh I am ready any time hun you ready to be owned by me old lady smiles at you

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 01:15:15 PM »
*pulls up a chair and a bag of skinny pop*

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 05:19:34 PM »
I'm ready to have you on your knees begging me to stop. *I smirk as I step forward. I bring my hands to try and slap your face with each hand before bringing my right knee up towards your gut.*

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 05:02:00 AM »
Miss Kim looks awfully tough. Even if Brandi loses she wins far as I can see.

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2020, 12:42:11 PM »
As I see you step in closer to me your hands come up I am able to stop your asult towards my face first blocking your right hand then blocking your left when suddenly. I feel your knee slam into my belly umphhh groning as I clutch my stomach with my left hand as I back a few steps back from you .

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2020, 03:31:56 PM »
*I smile as my knee connects with your gut and you step back. I smirk at you * you have a chance now to surrender and save yourself the humiliation.  *I step forward and reach out with my right hand to grab your hair and pull you towards me.*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2020, 05:07:12 PM »
Ahhhh as you grab my hair my scalp burns as you yank me towards you grrr you bitch. Give up. No way as I get closer to you my right  fist slams into your belly right above your bikini line like it BITCH

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2020, 05:44:58 PM »
*my smirk grows as I grab your hair and pull you to me. I bring my left hand back to punch you when your right punch hits my gut. My cheeks puff up a bit* oooooffff. *my right hand lets go of your hair as I take a step back.*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2020, 12:44:02 PM »
As you release my hair seeing the look in your face . From my blow as you step back I step in towards you as my right hand grabs your  hair I try to get in behind you as my left hand grabs your righ arms as I try to twist it behind your back .

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2020, 05:02:50 PM »
*I yelp as you grab my hair. I grimace as you grab my right arm and twist it while moving behind me. My left arm flails a bit  trying to hit you, but it's at an awkward angle. I groan through my teeth* let go of me bitch.

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2020, 06:04:13 PM »
Oh off course bitch I will let you go as I push you forward. Still holding your hair and arm as I slam you into the adjacent wall

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2020, 06:09:22 PM »
*my eyes widen as you push me into the wall. I grunt as my body hits it and my breasts press against them. I open my legs a bit and try and push off the wall. *