News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Elsa/Pepper

• 6 Replies

Offline rmouse

• God Member
Elsa/Pepper
« on: September 23, 2020, 12:56:21 AM »
One of my all time favorite catfighters from the '80s is Elsa/Pepper.  She wrestled for Triumph Studios and Golden Girls.  Is anything known about her?  She was in a fairly large number of videos and so was around for a reasonable amount of time.  Gorgeous Latina, great hair, and stunning body and put on decent catfights.  Any details? 

Thanks!

Offline rmouse

• God Member
Re: Elsa/Pepper
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 10:16:39 AM »
One of my all time favorite catfighters from the '80s is Elsa/Pepper.  She wrestled for Triumph Studios and Golden Girls.  Is anything known about her?  She was in a fairly large number of videos and so was around for a reasonable amount of time.  Gorgeous Latina, great hair, and stunning body and put on decent catfights.  Any details? 

Thanks!

https://scontent.fdet1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/120076809_3415437198514858_1556095713422306199_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=aDziCbxJtJQAX9TIlwJ&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-1.fna&oh=47f51354d84543c564727a780acce5dc&oe=5F911DBF
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 10:17:43 AM by rmouse »

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 12:15:40 PM »
she did have some great fights back in the day

not to mention great body loved the one where she had a fight with shelly in a bed room
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 03:18:28 AM »

Thanks!

She was awesome. This pic of her is from a video I purchased back in the VHS days. I always liked one-sided matches and she did quite a number on this blonde.

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 02:44:41 PM »

Thanks!

She was awesome. This pic of her is from a video I purchased back in the VHS days. I always liked one-sided matches and she did quite a number on this blonde.

Yeah, the blonde Angel did some serious hair pulling on Elsa and ended up paying for it in the end.  Girls that Elsa fought always went after her long curly hair.  Hair pulling fans really need to check out her cat fights. 

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2020, 10:50:28 PM »
I loved Elsa Vs Kim .. they fought a few times. They had a great oil wrestling fight.

T
Cheers!

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2020, 11:07:43 PM »
  I was a fan back when first started collecting videos, but lost interest in her when moved onto real competitive matches. 
  Did she ever shoot a competitive match? Would love to see her in a real match as she was a really sexy Latina!
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan