News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

ACW Wrestling Miami, your thoughts

• 2 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
ACW Wrestling Miami, your thoughts
« on: September 23, 2020, 01:49:03 AM »
imho it was an ok promotion. i think it used the Model Mayhem Miami for talent and featured about 7 models. the matches were filmed in 3 locations using a pool of talent. they have their website and our on "clips4sale".  i think the ACW Championship title was held in this order Meghan Jones, Katie Anderson, Katie Cummings back to Katie Anderson and then back to Megan Jones.
i think the "activities" went like this, all models were told there would be a photo shoot. those who showed would get a shoot and after the shoot if any models wanted to have a match and have their matches recorded and released it was arranged. i am unclear if any money was given to the models for their time and their wrestling matches. the matches were anywhere between 3-10 minutes in length. it is also possible whoever was the operator of this promotion asked specific models if they would wrestle each other or the models told the promotion they wanted to wrestle each other.
i am asking anyone else with information about this promotion to contribute what they know and or correct me on anything i may have been in error of. tyia
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Re: ACW Wrestling Miami, your thoughts
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 03:29:00 AM »
Here's their current website...    https://apartmentwrestler.com/ 

I always thought they were out of Chicago... I know someone who "TOLD ME" that "000Heaven" was her cousin and was also a dancer up there.   Now, this is going back at least 10 years or so, SO I could be mistaken.  I always thought it was a good attempt at making an online promotion and such.   Don't know anything about the models or  how they were paid though. 

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Re: ACW Wrestling Miami, your thoughts
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 07:38:45 PM »
you are right Michael this promotion was originally operated out of Chicago. when Tanako stopped the promotion it went to Miami under new leadership but the same idea. personally i prefer the Miami girls and matches. i also wondered why Kaila Ali never wrestled for the title in Miami. my guess is she did not stay with the promotion long enough.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 07:42:06 PM by DJP60 »
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.