News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Milk

• 5 Replies

Offline Pedromalone

Milk
« on: September 23, 2020, 03:52:04 AM »
I am a guy who has liked female wrestling and stuff for a while.  I also admit to being attracted to women's breasts I'm also a bit of a story writer and have written a few fight stories the links to them are on my profile.

Now as someone who likes female fights and boobs, I do like matches where the breasts are exposed and are the targets for attacks.  I have seen images of a few matches where milk is leaking from a woman though, which brings me to my question in all this.  Can a woman (who is not recently pregnant) be milked? and if so how does this work, and how hard does one need to really squeeze to make this happen?

I know that boobs store milk for a woman's babies, yet doesn't that process stop when it's not needed.   
I get that blood can flow from any cut, and that in sexy matches one can bring a partner to orgasm,  and I do get that when a baby arrives "giving milk to them"  is normal.

I'm asking though for females that are not pregnant or have recently had a child  is it really possible to be "milked" in a battle, or is this just a fantasy that people have written stories of?

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: Milk
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 01:56:09 PM »
This one is in my wheelhouse.

Can a nonpregnant woman who hasn’t recently delivered a child produce milk (lactate)? The short answer is yes it is possible but not typical.

The hormone prolactin is the main driver of lactation. Prolactin reaches sky high levels in the blood during pregnancy and remains high for several months after delivery.

I once worked in an OB/GYN clinic some years back. We were often asked to evaluate women who lactated for no apparent reason (galactorrhea). Sometimes this was due to medical conditions (like a tumor producing prolactin) or a side effect of certain drugs.  Sometimes nonpregnant women adopting a child wished to breastfeed. We made this possible but it always required hormonal medication to simulate a pregnancy. Finally, occasionally we’d see a totally healthy woman who just tended to lactate without a clear reason. And some women may lactate, usually a relatively small amount, just by having their nipples stimulated, i.e. during sex, and would be considered normal.  A nonpregnant woman who is producing milk, without having delivered, especially without stimulation, should not presume it is normal and needs to see her doctor.

Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

DottiD

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 04:07:11 PM »
I am by no means knowledgeable on a nurse or Dr. level but I have been told that lactating long after you cease nursing is not at all that uncommon, stress, and other factors can be behind this, as can thyroid ,and pre menopause as can just over all hormones, i am sure there are other reasons or sub conditions as Kiva mentioned another i believe that was more popular in Europe and Victorian age and longer was wet nurse , obviously they nurse babies whose mother could not or chose not to nurse or in her death , as wet nurse still exist today it is a lot less sought out , there are also those who have the combined fetish of adults wanting to be well treated like babies from diapers to yep nursing, and read about a woman in England about 5 years ago who at the age of 60 was paid to have men come to her home she would diaper them and nurse them from her lactating breasts ( i guess it is better than dressing up as a horse and being pranced around what a world) anyway bottom line is supply and demand as it was explained if a woman purges and produces it can go on well after the "accepted time" . If your asking in regards to milking /milk as we have matches yes there are those who are lactating that leak, or after a match if they lose get forced to milk I met them and know a few ;) 

Offline Pedromalone

Good Answers.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 01:47:13 AM »
Thank you both for the answers.  I didn't think this was exactly typical as I understood that the female body had to have some type of stop gap or else the milk would just keep coming.    Yet like I've said there have been a few stories on here, and other such fight or sex sites, that have had it were a woman could be stimulated enough to give milk, and I wanted to know if that was at all possible (which you both answered yes).  Seems  if though you are saying that even if a woman's boobs are "worshipped or punished"  that still may not guarantee you'll get milk every time. 

I was more looking in the context of matches and sex in general (so question was more about forced lactating), also for accuracy in some of my stories, as I admit that I do like writing female fights as well.

DottiD

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 02:54:27 AM »
Well in our replies is the answer, if a woman is going through any of this your answer is yes it can occur, but to that also no, the “recipe “ to reach that must have the correct mix , stress, wet nurse, continued purge and resuppky and the rest so can milk be drawn out yes nothing is impossible is it common I would say no, as for it taking place between 2 women after a match yes it does we refer to it as “milking” cause of the action of milking the loser like a cow , being typically loser is on all 4’s winner sits atop her back reaches under and gropes, squeezes, etc. another position for it is loser on all 4’s winner sits in front on knees and as her breasts surround face winner reaches under and milks , lastly loser pinned on her back winner straddles and reaches down and does same, but keep in kind the limitations of how is limited by imagination and agreement between the participants , hope this helps

Offline Pedromalone

Understood.
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 05:44:33 AM »
I do thank you for all the information, and I do think that both of you have answered this question for me.