News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Zelda vs Morrigan Catfight Tournament

• 0 Replies

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
Zelda vs Morrigan Catfight Tournament
« on: September 23, 2020, 11:06:34 PM »
Out of all the matches in round 2, Ref was most interested in the outcome of this one. Sure it didn’t have the star power of Chun Li versus Mai but this match promised to be a bit of a mismatch. Princess Zelda the Royal yet sassy mage vs Morrigan the overly sexy succubus. These two couldn’t be more different and Ref was excited to see how they would clash.

She hopped into the ring and gave her ass a little wiggle before addressing the audience. “This match promises to be something special, light versus dark princess versus succubus who will come out on top?”

The crowd cheered for their favourite. Ref tried to figure out who had more people chanting their name but as far as she could tell Zelda and Morrigan had an equal amount of supporters. But it didn’t really matter as popularity didn’t decide the winner only the women’s fighting spirit. (LOL)

“Introducing first, the princess of Hyrule, wielder of the tri-force of wisdom, the living legend herself. Princess Zelda”

The classic Zelda theme began to play But instead of Zelda appearing it was another woman. Elsa was dressed in a Royal Hyrule dress which had been modified to show off her round bosom. With a look of extreme embarrassment, Elsa started to unravel a red carpet all the way down the walkway to the ring. The carpet was so big it was awkward for her to do it so she ended up waddling backwards her are sticking up in the air as she unravelled it. The audience laughed at this and her face went bright red which contrast it with her white hair. With a sigh of relief, she got to the ring and finally put the carpet down having spread it all the way from backstage. Everyone’s attention looked to the end of the carpet but Zelda did not appear.

Suddenly there was a flash of light and Elsa shrieked as Zelda teleported right on top of her Elsa fell to the ground giving the crowd a good look up her skirt. As Zelda laughed at her pratfall.

“What’s the point in the carpet if you are just going to teleport in” Elsa demanded from the floor.

“I thought that it would be funny to get a spoiled princess like you to do some grunt work for once,” Zelda said.

“You’re just a spoiled princess too” Elsa muttered.

“Now now, don’t talk back to your mistress like that“  Zelda said she’d tapped her finger against the hem of Elsa’s dress and a small flame sprang to life. Elsa shrieked and tried to pat it out but the fire spread unnaturally quick all over her outfit until it burnt away leaving her in nothing but her bra and panties. Elsa flushed red as everyone in the arena laughed at her expense. Zelda grinned and then elegantly climbed into the ring.

Ref smiled and then turned to the opposing side of the arena. “And her opponent she’ll stalk you in the dark and give you a good time, then suck your blood and your soul away, Morrigan Aensland”

At the sound of her name, the emerald haired beauty appeared smiling a sinister smile. The crowd let out a collective gasp as they saw what Morrigan had done to her defeated foe from the first round.

“Ouch that’s harsh” Ref muttered.

Selina Kyle a.k.a. catwomen was living up to her name as Morrigan had attached a collar around her neck connected to a lead she was holding. Selina on all fours was forced to crawl after Morrigan as if she was her pet. Catwomen was dressed in a skimpy bikini but she still had cat ears and a tail sticking out from her perky ass. Morrigan for her part seemed to be revelling in the humiliation she was causing Selina. When they got to the ring she tugged on the lead and Selina still on all fours walked in front of her. Morrigan then placed one high-heeled foot on her back using her as a step to climb into the ring.

“Good kitty,” Morrigan said walking over to Ref. “Something wrong she asked when she saw Refs expression.

“No, just didn’t expect you to treat her like a cat” Ref said.

“Well according to the rules of the tournament I can do whatever I want with her,” Morrigan said flicking her emerald hair. “At first I thought I’d just drink her blood and leave her as a soulless husk but that might have been taking things too far”

“I can’t tell if you’re joking or not,” Ref said a little awkwardly.

Morrigan grinned and leaned close, Morrigan’s large breasts were touching Refs. “After I win why don’t you come backstage and find out cutie pie“

“mmm,” Ref said blushing a deep red.

Zelda made a sound as if she was clearing her throat. Morrigan winked at Ref and walked over to meet her opponent.

Zelda and Morrigan could not be more different. Zelda a young blonde with hair done up into an elegant Royal hairdo, whilst Morrigan let her emerald hair flow freely down her back. Zelda was in a traditional full dress which didn’t show off her body much, Morrigan was in an outfit where you couldn’t help but notice her large curves. Skintight purple leggings with a black top which showed most of her cleavage. Zelda was the perfect image of a Princess whilst Morrigan was a sexy succubus. Morrigan being taller and sexier was obviously the favourite to win but everyone who had witnessed Zelda’s explosive fight with Elsa new that she may look like a stereotypical Princess Zelda had serious magical power hidden away in her small frame.

Morrigan puffed out her round chest, a smirk on her face. But Zelda was not intimidated smirking right back at Morrigan. Wanting to quickly move on from her embarrassing moment with Morrigan Ref decided to get things underway. “Okay, ladies, I want a good sexy catfight. Hair pulling, bitch slapping, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking are all legal and encouraged, and the match will continue until someone gives up or loses consciousness, now is there anything you want to say to each other before we begin"

“Well, Ref I have to say it was very nice of you to let Zelda fight Elsa in the first round. two sissy princesses were a good match for each other but now, unfortunately, Zelda has to face a real woman in the second round” Morrigan said in her Scottish accent. And you don’t stand a chance against someone like me, I mean just look at you, no wonder you wear a dress to  cover up your body as you don’t have any boobs to show“

Zelda flushed a little at the breast comment, she might have the smallest rack in the tournament but she wasn’t about to let that stop her. “Bitch did you even watch my fight with Elsa? Sissy princesses? hardly with our magic we nearly destroyed the ring”

“It’s true they did” Ref clarified.

“And now all that magic is coming down on your slutty ass” Zelda threatened. “Do you think you can handle it?”

“Oh darling didn’t you know I’ve got magic too,” Morrigan said leaning in close to Zelda her huge breasts drooping under their own weight. “So I beat you in sex appeal and magic so what chance do you have again”

Zelda held her gaze. “Everybody knows light magic beats dark magic slut“

“Oh does it now let’s put that theory to the test shall we” Morrigan mocked.

“So Zelda are you ready,” Ref asked.

“Yes, I am,” the princess of Hyrule said.

“And Morrigan are you ready“

“why yes I am darling,” Morgan said.

“Ready and Catfight” Ref announced.

“You know what darling, to show how much of a non-threat you are to me I’ll let you have the first blow,” Morrigan said grinning. The succubus spread her arms wide showing off her ample chest. “Come on I won’t even try and block or dodge hit me with the hardest magic you can muster“

“OOOO” the crowd chorused at Morrigan’s cocky declaration all heads turned towards Zelda. She brushed hair out of her face and nodded and without saying a word started to summon magic to her fingertips. Remembering the last fight Ref took several steps backwards just to be sure as Zelda built power.

Morrigan’s cocky smile wavered as the Princess began to glow with holy energy but it was too late to back down now. Zelda’s hair blew in the wind which suddenly whipped through the arena. Her eyes began to glow with magical might. And just when the magic threatened to explode out of her, Zelda turned it off like flicking a switch. Morrigan had a look of complete surprise on her face when Zelda went in for a nasty slap right to her tits.

Morrigan’s jugs bounced wildly from the blow and she let out a screech of pain and indignation. She clutched her breasts to make sure they didn’t pop out of her top. Zelda smirked and the whole arena erupted into laughter. Furious that Zelda had got one over on her Morrigan lunged forward and grabbed her by her blonde hair. “Cheeky little slut“

Zelda squealed at the pain in her scalp but grabbed Morrigan’s green hair and pulled in retaliation. “Undead skank”

They then proceeded to do their best to rip each other’s hair out stumbling back and forth as they took turns pulling with all the strength they had. Zelda and Morrigan both squealed in anger and pain as they continued to pull. Green and blonde hair stretched between them as they were both bent double their feet stamping around the ring. Suddenly they separated with a squeal of pain. Then they realise they were holding several locks of her opponent’s hair in their hand. “My hair you bitch“ Zelda shouted her neatly styled do now a complete mess a small part of it missing.

Morrigan’s hair was equally messy now and also missing a bit but she wasn’t about to let that bother her. “You’ll be bald by the time I have finished with you Brat” She snarled darting back in grabbing an even bigger handful of Zelda’s hair. Zelda squealed as Morrigan dragged her around by her blonde locks but instead of grabbing her emerald hair in retaliation, Zelda grabbed one of the wings which was on top of Morrigan’s head pulling this instead.

Morrigan shrieked she managed to keep a grip on Zelda’s hair but wasn’t pulling. Zelda grabbed her other head wing and began to pull on both of them. Much more painful than a hair pull Morrigan had no choice but to go where Zelda directed as she dragged her around by her head wings.

“Got you now bitch, what’s even the point of these little wings on your head looks like they’re just here for me to pull” Zelda mocked.

Morrigan moaned in pain and embarrassment. Zelda whipped her around the ring Morrigan unable to pull away. She was bent double so her ass was thrust out behind her giving the audience an excellent view of her jiggling butt cheeks.

Morrigan finally had enough, with her hands still in Zelda’s hair she flapped her set of waist wings and lifted off the ground. Zelda not expecting this lost her grip on Morrigan’s head wings and then screamed at the top of her voice as Morrigan pulled upwards on her hair. Zelda’s feet left the ground and she was suspended by her hair as Morrigan continued to fly upwards. Zelda screamed and thrashed at the incredible pain in her scalp her hands desperately grabbing at her own hair but to no avail. Morrigan smiled sinisterly as she flew higher and higher.

“Ow, that’s got to hurt,” Ref said looking up at them,

Zelda kicked her legs and continued to scream as Morrigan suspended her from her hair. Despite the excruciating pain, she was also concerned that the entire audience were getting a good look up her skirt.

“Okay, little princess want me to let go of your hair?” Morrigan asked sweetly, lazily flapping her wings.

Holding back tears of pain Zelda nodded.

“Okay then,” Morrigan said. She releases Zelda’s locks and the princess fell screaming back down to the ring.

Ref gasped as Zelda fell. This was pretty much how Morrigan had defeated Catwoman in the last match looks like Morrigan was trying to end this fight quickly.

As she fell Zelda’s skirt caught the air and billowed up around her showing off her tri-force themed pink panties to the entire audience but the princess had different problems as if she hit the mat from that height there was little chance she would be able to continue the match.

Morrigan laughed already sure she had claimed an early victory.

However, instead of a loud smashing noise when Zelda hit the mat there was a sparkle of magic and she disappeared.

The crowd chorused in shock and amazement and they all looked around to see what had happened to Zelda.

“What,” Morrigan said completely bewildered. Flapping her wings she rotated in the air trying to see her opponent. Only for Zelda to reappear in a flash of light above her and land pussy first on her face. Morrigan’s face was pushed roughly into Zelda’s panties and they began to fall. At the last second, Morrigan flapped her wings to slow their descent just enough that the impact wouldn’t knock her out but it was still a heavy landing. Zelda, however, had Morrigan’s big boobs which acted like pillows cushioning her whilst all of her weight crushed on Morrigan. Morrigan let out a loud grunt which was muffled by Zelda’s panties. Zelda’s billowy dress came down over her body acting like a sheet the only visible part of Morrigan was her purple tight covered legs. Zelda pushed on the back of Morrigan’s head through her skirt forcing her face deeper into her crotch.

“Yeah not such a sissy princess now am I?” Zelda gloated “Now kiss my royal pussy bitch“

“MMMMMMMM” Morrigan’s moans came out from under Zelda’s dress her legs kicking ineffectively whilst Zelda laughed continuing to reverse facesit her.

After half a minute Morrigan’s legs finally stopped kicking and retreated under Zelda’s skirt. A rustling noise came from under it and Zelda frowned, then her skirt exploded outwards as a swarm of bats flew from under it. Zelda screamed her skirt now in tatters showing off her panties. The swarm of bats flew up into the air and then swooped back down to attack Zelda. They bit and scratched her and some even got tangled in her hair Zelda screamed and tried to cover up but the swarm of bats were relentless reducing her outfit to tatters and messing up her hair even further. One of them even bit onto her pointed ears and pulled making the Hyrule princess shriek in pain.

“Getaway” she squealed as fire erupted from her hands. The bats squeaked as their wings were singed and retreated.

They swirled into a tornado and reformed into Morrigan, however, Zelda’s fire burning the bats had somehow affected her costume. It was covered in singe marks and her tights were full of holes and one of her breasts were visible as some of her corset had been burnt away.

Zelda wasn’t looking much better the bats had done a number on her dress leaving her in rags which loosely hung to her body. Her breasts were still safely inside her bra but the rest of her dress was completely ruined.

The two women breathed heavily staring hatefully at each other, then Morrigan clicked her fingers and pointed at Zelda. Zelda had a moment of confusion then a whip lashed out and swung itself around her waist she cried out as she was pulled back over to the ropes were Catwoman was waiting. Still, in her skimpy bikini, Catwoman wasn’t happy about helping Morrigan but she heard what Ref had nearly done to Kitana and decided this was the lesser of two evils. She pulled Zelda up to the ropes and then wrapped the end of the whip around her arms so she couldn’t escape. Then she smiled and cupped Zelda’s tits from behind. “Your little boobies feel perrrrffffffect” Selina whispered into Zelda’s ear. Zelda moaned and struggled to get free but Catwoman had her well and truly trapped. Selina easily removed Zelda’s bra showing off her small yet perky tits and then sank her catlike nails into the soft flesh. Zelda screamed at the top of her voice, she tried to teleport away but with Catwoman all over her breasts, she couldn’t focus enough on her magic.

“Oh, dear looks like the little princess has been captured, to bad your Link won’t come to save you this time” Morrigan taunted walking up to Zelda a sinister grin on her face. Zelda didn’t think she could take abuse from Morrigan and Catwoman at the same time so she shouted. “Elsa frees that bitch“

“No,” Morrigan said twirling around to see Elsa climbing onto the ring apron. The Disney Princess shot a ray of ice at Morrigan. Morrigan raised her wings acting like a shield and the icy blast struck them instead freezing them solid. “Ha, you’re going to have to try a little harder than that frosty slut” Morrigan called from behind her shield.

Elsa just smiled and waited. The frost on Morrigan’s wing shield began to spread travelling round her wings and over to her curvy body. “Wait what no no no,” Morrigan said panicking but it was too late the ice spread all over her body and soon she was frozen solid. Elsa grinned and climbed into the ring walking over to the sexy succubus ice statue she had just made. She placed one delegate finger on Morrigan’s frosty half naked tits and pushed. Morrigan’s stiff body made a clattering noise as it hit the mat. “How’s that for a frosty slut” Elsa said. She tapped Morrigan’s head and it defrosted just up to her shoulders. Then Elsa pulled up on her own panties to show more of her ass cheeks. “Don’t you dare” Morrigan warned but she could hardly do anything with the rest of her body frozen.  Elsa grinned then sat down on Morrigan’s face. Morrigan’s skin was ice cold to her ass but Elsa didn’t mind, the cold had never bothered her anyway.

Meanwhile, over at the ropes, Catwoman was still groping Zelda’s breasts. Zelda had begun to moan sensually at the stimulation of her boobs but let out a squeal every time one of Catwoman’s nails scratch them. “Oh no, looks like my mistress has gotten herself into a little trouble,” Catwoman said sarcastically. “I wish I could go help her but, I’m pretty busy here oh well”

Elsa giggled. “Yes sorry Zelda I’d come and help you out but I need to sit on this slut’s frozen face a little longer” she replied wiggling her ass over Morrigan’s face.

“Elsa you bitch, help me” Zelda moaned. “Come on Ref make her”

Ref pulled out the remote from her panties but paused. “Well, I think Elsa is helping you by stopping Morrigan from getting to you whilst you're vulnerable. same goes for Catwoman so there is probably no need for my little toy” she said thoughtfully.

Elsa and Catwoman sighed in relief and went straight back to torturing Zelda’s boobs and smothering Morrigan’s face. However, after 30 more seconds of this ref had to put her foot down. “Ok ladies that’s enough fun, your time to assist your fighter is over please exit the ring”

Elsa nodded and lifted her round pale ass off Morrigan’s face whilst Catwoman finally let go of Zelda’s breasts.

Zelda dropped to her knees clutching her chest moaning, her tits were throbbing painfully but also felt extremely stimulated from Catwoman’s touch. Morrigan kicked and flapped her wings breaking out of the ice. She was still freezing cold her bare skin including her one exposed breast a blue shade but she was furious at the humiliation she suffered at Elsa’s hands and was determined to take it out on Zelda. she stalked over to Zelda but the Princess rose to meet her. Zelda still clutching her naked cups nevertheless wasn’t ready to give up the fight quite yet.

“Oh, I’m sorry if my cat hurt your little tittys” Morrigan mocked her. “They’re just so small and round I guess she thought they were balls of yarn”

Both Zelda and Catwoman blushed at that. “Well, how did you like eating Elsa’s frozen ass” Zelda shot back.

Morrigan fought back a scowl but seeing an opening she said “Whilst I do like a good frozen treat I usually I prefer my ass hot” Morrigan bit her bottom lip.

“Ahhhh what?” Zelda said completely taken aback by her answer and that’s when Morrigan struck. She transformed one of her wings into a blade dashed forward and sliced it upwards in between Zelda’s legs.

“AGGGAAAAAGGAGGAGAAAA” Zelda cried out tears welling up in her eyes her panties were sliced cleanly into two and fell to the ground revealing her pussy for a split second before Zelda’s hands came down and covered it. Zelda’s legs failed and she collapsed but before she hit the floor Morrigan caught her by the hair.

“Time to finish you off sweetie“ Morrigan cooed.

“My, my Royal pussy,” Zelda moaned.

Morrigan smiled pulling on her hair Zelda squealed as she was forced behind Morrigan who shoved her large booty right into her face. Zelda’s moans of pain muffled instantly but Morrigan was not done yet gripping Zelda by the arms she flapped her wings lifting them both into the air whilst keeping Zelda’s face buried in her ass. In their newly elevated position, everyone in the arena had a good look at Zelda’s humiliation.

Zelda struggled but that devastating low blow had taken a lot out of her. Morrigan’s ass smelled sweaty and musty. And thanks to Elsa’s eyes was still cold to the touch She couldn’t get her face out of it so she could do nothing but take it all in.

Morrigan lounged in the air showing off her great legs using Zelda’s face as a floating seat whilst lazily flapping her wings.

Zelda tried to summon her magic to teleport away or burn Morrigan’s ass up but she was too weak and her magic reserves were beyond her, slowly she began to run out of oxygen Morrigan’s ass smothering her into unconsciousness.

However, Morrigan was too busy showing off to realise Zelda was unconscious still keeping her face wedged between her ass cheeks.

Ref looked up at them getting a great view of both ladies. “MMM Morrigan I think she’s out, you win” she called.

“Oh is she?” Morrigan said. She floated down to the ground and examined Zelda who was softly breathing her nose wrinkled up. “Ah yes sleeping like a baby,” Morrigan said sweetly then abruptly let Zelda collapsed to the floor.

“And your winner is Morrigan Aensland” Ref announced.

Morrigan thrust her hips into a seductive pose and gave the crowd a wink. “Was there really any doubt”

“I certainly think Zelda put up a good fight at least,” Ref said gesturing to Morrigan’s ripped up outfit and messed up hair.

“I suppose,” Morrigan said. “But not enough that I not going to drain her soul away“

“What no you can’t do that” Ref said panicking.

“Why not the rules of the tournament say that she’s my bitch now and I can do what I liked to her,” Morrigan said grinning.

“No that’s for humiliation and stuff not killing them” Ref protested.

Morrigan flapped over to Ref leaning in so then their noses were nearly touching. “Well, maybe I’ll leave her alone if you offered your soul to me in exchange” Morrigan purred.

“aaaaa no I don’t think so,” Ref said starting to get very nervous.

Morrigan laughed. “Oh I’m just kidding you, sweetie, I won’t be sucking anyone soul out whilst I’m here humiliating them is way more fun anyway”

“Oh yeah, I knew you were joking,” Ref said unconvincingly.

“You are a cute one aren’t you” Morrigan teased.  she flew into the air and gestured for Catwoman and Elsa to carry Zelda’s unconscious body backstage.

“But if you ever do want your soul removed give me a call we can make it a fun night” and with that, she flew off.

Ref stood there alone in the ring trying to figure out if her offer was genuine and why on earth would she ever want to take it.
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.
My Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/n29219