News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

It is good to be Sinful

• 0 Replies

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
It is good to be Sinful
« on: September 24, 2020, 02:11:11 PM »
The camera pans into the WWL locker room. No one is around until the camera moves down and sees The Sinful Senorita Carmen sitting down, she is wearing a jet black one piece swimsuit with a giant white Satanic goats head/pentagram on it with a tight black pair of yoga leggings worn underneath, and black wrestling boots with the same Satanic logo on the sides of them.  She is tying her left wresting boot laces, fixing to tighten her laces together. The crowd in the arena is heard cheering as the camera moves back to see the Toughest Pussy title laying down next to her. The camera moves back a bit further and Betty is standing at the doorway with her arms crossed, wearing her business suit with black high heels and having her blonde hair tied to a bun as she shakes her head.

Betty walks over to Carmen as she finishes her touches on her laces. She looks over her shoulder and smiles as the WWL boss stood behind her. She gets to her feet to meet Betty face to face. Carmen reaches down to pick up her folded title belt, placing it against her right shoulder, letting the camera get a good look for the crowd.

Carmen: “It is good to see you, boss! Did you get my notice from my lawyer about the unlawful termination to my contract?”

Carmen smiles again at Betty while Betty looks back in disgust.

Betty: “Yeah yeah I read the contract. One of JWG’s fine mistakes.”

Carmen: “JWG wanted to make sure he had a star in the league and not pull another Betty”

Carmen laughs while Betty looks at her, stating to get angry as she bares her teeth at her.

Carmen: “You were once the star of WWL, but after you left, I became the new star. This contract prevents me from being fired unless I break company policy or I decide to put my career on the line. So I am here to stay!”

Betty shakes her head again. She lifts her right index finger, pointing at Carmen’s Toughest Pussy title.

Betty: “Nowhere on the contract says I have to acknowledge that title. You can keep that belt, you can defend it in the WWL’s name, however you will never defend that title in this building.”

The crowd booing in the arena while Carmen shakes her head.

Betty: “I can make changes on how you will defend that title. I will never strip that belt, you can keep it in an addict for all I care, but if you so want to defend it, I am opening a 24/7 rule to your belt. You can challenge anyone you want, wherever you want except in this building. If a non WWL wrestler wins, then the title is retired, and never be seen again.”

Carmen bites her bottom lip as she nods her head. She steps closer to Betty.

Carmen: “I think that beating you took after you quickly lost the World title is still effecting you. You want me to defend it any time I want? Ok I can work that. As long as I have this belt, I am still…..”

Carmen leans back as she shouts out loud.

Carmen: “YOUR WWL’s TOUGHEST PUSSY CHAMPION!”

The crowd cheering loud as the begin to chant..”SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN” Betty turns around to walk away then turns back around wide eyed as she glare at Carmen. Carmen reaches into her locker to pull out a ticket stub as she shows it to Betty.

Carmen: “Seeing that I was never really fired, you can compensate my payment for this ticket to watch you get your ass kicked by Bree!”

Carmen shoves the ticket to Betty as she stumbles back. Carmen prepares to move pass Betty, but the WWL boss gets in her way.

Betty: “Where do you think you’re going? You will get your money back, but tonight you have a match. Your opponent will be a surprise and seeing you are all dressed, you can start heading to the ring”

Betty steps aside while Carmen walks past her. Betty looks back with a smirk look on her face as she turns to see the Sinful Senorita leaves the room.

The camera fades from the locker room and back out to the arena. The fans cheering while the spot lights rotating around.

Sandra: “Welcome everyone to another edition to Women’s Wrestling League. In a few minutes announced by the WWL CEO, making her in ring debut in this arena is the famous or infamous Sinful Senorita Carmen!”

The camera switches over to Sandra, the busty brunette, and China Doll, the busty Asian, sitting at their commentator’s table at ring side. Next to them is Kim, the ring Asian announcer along with a male bell bearer.

Sandra: “I am Sandra and with me is my partner the lovely China Doll. CD what do you think of tonight’s that is about to happen?”

CD: “What do I think? I think Carmen is going to wish she didn’t get her lawyers involved, but of course JoanWiseGuy’s mistake of giving her a special contract of not being fired while she is champion. A title that our great boss said should be disbanded and bring back the glory days of this league. I’m Betty is can pick anyone on the roster to kick that latina’s ass and send her back to defend her title in Motel 6!”

The lights in the arena goes out as everything is pitch black. The giant titan tron screen on stage shows a lit fire going in a circle then going to a star, showing a burning pentagram. A woman’s sinister laugh is heard then fire shoots up in the air from the stage. The lights comes back on as rock music is played. The pentagram signs changes to Sinful Senorita Carmen as Carmen herself steps out with her belt over her right shoulder. She wears a jet black one piece swimsuit with a giant white Satanic goats head/pentagram on it.  She compliment that with a tight black pair of yoga leggings worn underneath and black wrestling boots with the same Satanic logo on the sides of them. Kim stands up from her chair as she lifts the microphone close to her lips.

Kim: “Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, she is THE GOTHIC PRINCESS... SHE IS THE SEXY...THE SEDUCTIVE... THE SINFUL SENORITA CARMEN!!!!!”

The crowd cheers for Carmen as they watch her slide her belt under the ropes and into the ring. She walks over to the ring steps as she climbs up on top of the ring apron. She walks along the ropes until she stops, turning her back to the ropes as her hands grip on the top rope behind her while she bends her right leg up, folding up under her. She bends her head down then bends it back up while she raises her right hand over her head. She turns herself around, dropping her right foot back down while rotating her hips at the same time. She lifts her right foot again, stomping on the bottom rope to leap up and drops on the ring apron for a leg split. She bends down under the bottom rope to slide herself in the ring. She reaches out to grab her belt, picking herself back up as she walks over to the referee, handing her the Toughest Pussy title belt.

Betty walks out on stage after Carmen’s entrance video and music stops playing. She carries a microphone in hand as she walks over to the left side of the stage.

Betty: “Now before I call out your opponent for your match, there are going to be some rule changes. First, no count out, second, no disqualification, and third, your opponent is this woman”

The sounds of a motorcycle are heard in the arena. The crowd booing as Tonya rides out in her Harley Davison Forty-Eight Special. She stops next to Betty as she nods her head toward her and Betty nods back. She wears her sunglasses, the reflect showing the boss, she wears her leather black bikini top and match thong with her brunette hair loose behind her back. She shows off her black leather vest with “Bitch Beater” on the back. Her leather boots lift off the stage as Tonya rides down the ramp, taking it to the right to ride around the ring. Carmen looks unamused until Tonya turns back to the ramp and stops. She turns off her bike, leaving the keys as she turns around to see Carmen in the ring. Tonya pulls down on her black gloves while walking toward the ring steps. She climbs up on the ring apron, then leans down under the middle rope to enter the ring. She continues to look at Carmen’s direction while the reflection of her sunglasses shows Carmen looking right back at her.

Sandra: “So Tonya is being called by the CEO to take care of Carmen. The biker bitch has her mean streaks, but she gets the job done tonight?”

CD: “Oh course she can! Betty could have called Sandy, the former champion, or even the current champion herself to take this trash out of the arena! Tonya is the right woman, look at her taking off her vest and look how nicely she folds it. Now look how slowly she takes off her sunglasses, giving Carmen that death stare.”
Sandra: “Not much of a death stare, it looks to have no effect on Carmen”

China Doll shakes her head as Tonya puts her vest and glasses under the ropes from her corner. She turns back around to do a little shadow boxing until the bell rings to start the match.

DING!

Carmen rushes out from her corner toward Tonya right away. Tonya cannot react in time as Carmen leaps up to knock her into her own corner with both feet kicking against Tonya’s chest. Tonya crashes back against her corner, her hands clutching her chest while Carmen is on her back. She moves her hands over her head, she palms the canvas as she bends her legs back toward her and kicks forward while her hands pushes on the canvas, kicking herself back to her feet. Carmen moves over to Tonya right away, slamming her right forearm across her chest over and over, hearing the loud smacking sounds. Carmen follows up by reaching out for Tonya’s left hand with her on left hand. She leans against Tonya and steps back, pulling the biker bitch away from her corner to send her across the ring, but Tonya stops before crossing the middle, turning around to pull on Carmen’s hand instead, sending Carmen to the corner instead. Carmen groans hard as she leans against the corner with her arms drape over the top ropes. Tonya charges toward Carmen while Carmen braces with her hands and leaps up with her feet again. She captures Tonya’s head with her legs while Tonya grabs on to them. Carmen pushes her hands forward, forcing Tonya to spin around as Carmen releases her legs. Tonya flips over and crashes on her back. Tonya tolls to her right, going under the ropes and falling out of the ring.
Sandra: “Carmen with a hurricanrana on Tonya, sending her back down and Tonya wisely rolls out of the ring to avoid further punishment from the Sinful one. Tonya is struggling back to her feet, but Carmen is running to the ropes, bouncing off the as she slides under the ropes, feet first and nails Tonya to the chest with a baseball slide. Tonya crashes to the barricade and back down on the ground!”

CD: “She truly lives by her name! She attacks poor Tonya before she was ready and now when Tonya needed a break, she keeps attacking her! Look at her, laughing as she sits on the ring apron. Come on Tonya, fight back!”

Carmen waits for Tonya to get back up to her feet again as she stands back up. As soon as Tonya gets to her feet, she is met with a leaping Carmen, using her signature, “Open Up”, her legs opened up, landing on Tonya’s chest, sending her back down on the floor while Carmen lands on her feet Carmen walks over to Tonya as she reaches down to grab the biker brunette by her hair, lifting her back up to her feet. She takes Tonya over to the ring apron to have her meet the edge of the canvas, but Tonya places her hands on the ring apron to stop the face slam. She slams her left elbow to the abs of Carmen, forcing her to release Tonya’s hair. Tonya reaches up with her left hand to grab the back of Carmen’s head by her hair and slams her face down on the ring apron. Carmen’s head bounces off the ring edge as she clutches her face. Tonya reaches out for Carmen’s hair with both hands as she pulls Carmen back in the ring, rolling her under the ropes with Tonya sliding back in after her. Carmen staggers back to her feet as she turns herself around to face Tonya but is met with a series of jabs from her gloves fists, knocking her head back like a punching bag.

Sandra: “Tonya using her fists to work on Carmen’s face, looking to add some color to it. Tonya rears her right fist back which looks to be her knockout punch, but no one is house. Carmen dodges the big punch as she steps forward while Tonya staggers forward from the power of her swing. Tonya turns herself around and is met with a boot from Carmen. Carmen moves in and applies a reverse headlock on Tonya, but she also hooks Tonya’s left arm over the back of her neck. I think she is going…..yes she is going for “The Three Amigas!” Carmen gabs the side of Tonya’s bikini bottom, lifting her up for a snap suplex, they both roll over and get back to their feet again for another suplex, they roll over again, and Carmen does another suplex!”

Carmen pushes herself back up to her feet while Tonya stays on her back with her arms spread open. Carmen walks over to one of the 4 corners of the ring near Tonya, she turns her back against the corner, and reaches up to grab the top ropes with both hands to push herself up to sit on the top turn buckle. Tonya begins to roll herself over to her stomach, pushing herself to her hands and knees. She reaches to her back with her left hand as she pushes herself back up to her feet while Carmen stands up, her feet standing on the middle ropes. Carmen clasp her hands together, waiting for Tonya to turn herself around to face her and when she did, she leaps off from the corner, raising her hands over her head to send a double axe down on Tonya’s head, but Tonya reaches out with her right hand, grabbing Carmen’s neck. Carmen lands on her feet as she grabs for Tonya’s wrist, but Tonya moves closer to Carmen, getting her left hand on her back to life her up off the canvas and choke slam her back down on her back. Carmen arches her body off the canvas as she screams in pain until Tonya lifts her foot up and stomps it down on her stomach, flattening her back down.

CD: “I think Tonya just choked slam Carmen’s soul down to hell! What a nice move from the tough biker! Tonya now grabs Carmen’s dirty hair probably hasn’t ben washed in months. There is a left from Tonya to Carmen’s right breast and a right to her face, knocking her back! She is hammering Carmen back to the corner while Carmen failed to fend off Tonya’s punches! Tonya lifts her right knee to the pit of Carmen’s stomach, bending her over. Now Tonya is bending over next to her and……”

SMACK!

A backhanded chop against Carmen’s chest as the blow forces her back up. Tonya shakes her head as grabs the shoulder straps of her one piece and pulls them down, stopping at her waist to expose Carmen’s breasts to the crowd. Tonya lifts her left hand against Carmen’s chin, pushing her head back, leaning her back as she leans over the top turn buckle. Tonya raises her right hand to her face, pressing her right index finger against lips.

Tonya: “Ssssshhhhhhhhhh”

Tonya raises her right hand over her head, opening her hand, and swing sit down with an open hand slap on Carmen’s exposed breasts.

SMACK!

Carmen jerks forward as her hands clutches her chest as she staggers out of the corner to her right, walking along the ropes. Tonya follows behind her until she gets her arms around Carmen, her arms crossing in front of her as her hands latches onto Camren’s breasts, squeezing them tight like door handles. The biker bitch lifts Carmen off her feet as she leans back, forcing Carmen to scream out in pain. Carmen kicking her legs while Tonya struggles to get her to the center of the ring. She drops Carmen back down on her feet as the Sinful one uses this change to swing her right elbow back, slamming it against the side of Tonya’s head. Tonya’s arms loosen and her hands releasing Carmen’s breasts, but she lowers her arms around Carmen’s waist. She leans back down for a German suplex. She keeps her arms around her as they both roll over, getting themselves back to their feet. Tonya lifts Carmen up again for another German suplex, but Carmen flips back, breaking from Tonya’s grasp. She lands on her feet while Tonya drops on her back. Tonya pushes herself to her hands and knees, but only to met with a side kick from Carmen to the side of her head, knocking her down to her right side, and rolling down on her back.

Sandra: “Carmen with a vicious kick to Tonya’s head, knocking her back down. Carmen is moving herself over to Tonya’s head, she sits down next to her as she reaches down with both hands to grab Tonya’s hair. Carmen lifts Tonya’s head, pulling it between her legs. Carmen falls to her side as she buries Tonya’s face up to her pussy an seals her scissors by crossing her ankles. She is using her finisher, “Pain and Pleasure!” Betty is still at the stage watching the match with a look of concern on her face!”

The referee kneels down next to Carmen and Tonya, asking her if she wishes to submit, but Tonya’s sounds are only muffled between Carmen’s legs.

Carmen: “She is going..uughh…to pass out….ughhh…soon enough!”

Carmen pushes her left hand down on the canvas to lean herself up. She reaches down between herself and Tonya to grab Tonya’s bikini top. She yanks, jerks, and pulls until her top is snapped off her. Carmen raises Tonya’s top over her head to show for the crowd, but Tonya snaps out her legs around Carmen’s head, putting her in a headscissors of her own. Both women grab at each other’s thighs after Carmen drops Tonya’s top. They begin to roll back and forth, trying to out squeeze one another until they roll to one direction, going under the ropes, and both falling out of the ring, the impact forces their legs to open as they lay together side by side.

CD: “Tonya masterfully escaped Carmen’s finisher, but at the cost of her top. Nothing we haven’t seen before, but I’m sure she doesn’t mind as long as the match keeps going. Now both women are getting to their feet and they begin to wail at each other! Carmen is starting to get the better of Tonya, knocking her back a couple of steps. She reaches out to grab Tonya’s hand and whips her toward Tonya’s bike! Tonya is able to stop herself as she places her hands on her bike, Thank goodness! Tonya turns around and hear comes Carmen running at full speed, but Tonya bends down and flips Carmen over herself and her back, crashing on her back on the unforgiving mat on the floor. Our boss looks satisfied with that move and so do I. Carmen had this coming to her!”

Sandra: “I don’t see how she had this coming, the woman was saving her job! Tonya now moves around her bike to get to Carmen who is still on her back. She straddles Carmen’s stomach as she reaches down with hands to latch on Carmen’s tits once again. She squeezes and twists away while Carmen howls in pain! Carmen reaches up to grab Tonya’s tits in return and we have a hands on titfight outside the ring!”

Carmen squeezes and twist back against Tonya’s breasts as both women scream in pain. Tonya tries to lean forward to put weight on Carmen’s breasts, but Carmen pushes back against her, gritting her teeth between pain and effort. Tonya is the first to release Carmen’s breasts, she reaches down to grab her hair with her left hand and slams her right fist down on Carmen’s forehead until Carmen is forced to release Tonya’s breasts, trying to block her punches. Tonya gets back to her feet, pulling Carmen up with her. She slams her fist to Carmen’s left breast, then another right to her stomach, staggering her back after releasing her hair. Carmen tries to swing her right but misses as she is met with a left right combo from Tonya, knocking her further back toward the ramp and away from the ring. Tonya rushes forward and lifts her left foot, kicking Carmen across her face, sending her down on her back once again.  She turns around and heads to the ring, but she stops at her bike. She mounts on her ride and turns on her bike. Carmen slowly staggers up to her feet, struggling to stay up. She sees Tonya on her bike as she runs her bike toward her. Carmen rushes toward her and leaps up, extending her right arm out as she nails Tonya with a flying clothesline, knocking her backwards, flipping her down on her stomach.

Tonya’s bike continues to run forward up the ramp and leaps while Betty jumps off stage. The bike crashes into the titan tron causing sparks from the screen. Betty is on her side, clutching her lower leg, but looks up in shocked to see the giant screen with a big hole. Betty struggles to her feet, limping from the side of the stage to the side of the ramp. She sees Carmen getting back to her feet while Tonya is out on her stomach. Tonya is struggling to get to her hands and knees, but Carmen rushes up to her right side and punts her left foot to her ribs, knocking Tonya back down to the ground. Betty limps over to Carmen, yelling at her as she points at the big hole on the screen.

Betty: “Look what you have done! Do you know how……”

Carmen snaps a super kick up to Betty’s unsuspected face, cutting her off and knocking her out as she falls flat on her back.

CD: “Oh my God! Carmen just knocked out the President and CEO of our company! She is going to get fired for sure, no one gets away with that!”

Sandra: “Betty made the match a no disqualification match and she involved herself by confronting Carmen. Betty is now laid out on her back, I’m sure she never saw that kick coming!”

Tonya rolls over on her back, clutching her ribs while Carmen moves over to Tonya’s feet. She reaches down to grab her ankles, lifting her lefts off the ground. She spreads her legs as she looks at the crowd before leaping up and pushes out her legs, dropping them on the inner thighs of Tonya’s legs, splitting her legs apart. Tonya sits up and her hands quickly going between her legs as she screams out in pain. She falls back down to her side, curling up. Carmen reaches out with her left hand to grab Tonya’s hair, pulling her back up to her feet with her. She begins to drag Tonya back toward the ring with her. Tonya tries to swing her fists to Carmen’s body, but Carmen responds back with an elbow to the back of Tonya’s head, stunning her. Carmen tosses Tonya back into the ring, rolling her under the ropes with Carmen sliding in behind her. Tonya struggles to her feet, stumbling back against the corner where Carmen follows her and greets her with a foot to the pit of her stomach. Carmen hooks Tonya’s arms over the top ropes, then follows up by hooking her legs on the middle ropes. She steps back as she measures up Tonya and runs forward, kicking her right foot up between Tonya’s legs, her signature Punta Punt. Tonya screams as she tries to fall forward, but Carmen pushes her back, making sure she stays hanging on the corner. She runs toward the opposite end of the corner, bouncing off the pads as she rushes back toward Tonya, leaping up to dropkick Tonya’s pussy, her Puta Punt version 2.0. Tonya cries out in pain as she flops forward, flipping down on her back as she curls up, her hands covering her hurting groin in pain. Carmen reaches up to grab the middle rope to pull herself back to her feet while Tonya slowly drags herself to the corner, leaning back on the middle turnbuckle.

Sandra: “Carmen is moving over to Tonya, she turns herself around, grabbing the top ropes. This is normally follows with..yes  her ass slams to Tonya’s face! The Main Course and what follows up The Main Course is Carmen’s famous Taste of Sin! Carmen shakes her face on Tonya’s face, forcing her face to turn at her ass’ command. Carmen rushes forward to the other end of the corner, bouncing off the pads again, running toward Tonya. She leaps up for her bronco buster, Taste of Sin, but Tonya lifts her right foot up, Carmen’s crotch lands on it instead, knocking her down on her ass as she bends down to cover her crotch with both hands!”

Tonya reaches up to grab the top ropes with both hands, forcing herself up to her feet as she leans back against the corner. Carmen bends back up on her knees while Tonya steps forward, leaping up with both feet to nail Carmen’s face, snapping her head back and knock her on her back. Her legs folded under her and her arms spread while Tonya is on her back, rolling herself to her stomach. She crawls over to Carmen as she pull Carmen’s legs out from under her. She drops herself across Carmen’s body as she hooks her left leg with her right arm.

CD: “The referee slides down next to Carmen and Tonya and begins to count her out…1….2….3…no! What!? The referee says Carmen lifted her shoulder before the 3rd count! What a slow count! Betty needs to hire better referees! Unbelievable!”

Tonya slowly pushes up to her feet while Carmen is on her left side from lifting her right shoulder from the canvas to avoid her first defeat. Tonya walks over to Carmen’s legs, she reaches down to grab her left ankle. She raises her fist over her head to signal for her finisher, The Cloverleaf. Tonya drops her fist as she moves her right foot over Carmen, twirling her leg around Tonya’s right leg, her back toward Carmen as she looks to complete the turn. She turns Carmen over to her stomach as she reaches down to grab her other leg, completing her finisher. Carmen screams out in pain, shaking her head wildly before she bends her head down, her arms covering her head. The referee leans down to ask Carmen if she submits.

Carmen: “Arrghhhhhh…no! aaarrghhhhhh! My back!”

Carmen struggles to push her arms on the canvas, trying to drag herself and Tonya back, getting closer to the ropes. She reaches out with her left hand and grabs it. The referee doesn’t know what to do. She cannot force Tonya to release as she continues to pull back on her legs, forcing another wave of screams from the Sinful one. The referee taps on Tonya shoulder, trying to tell her Carmen is on the ropes but Tonya quickly releases the hold and raises her arms in the air. She walks over to the other side of the ring to show off her victory pose while the referee reaches out to drop her arms. They both argue as the referee tells Tonya there is no submission. Tonya moves back over to Carmen who is still on her stomach, clutching her back. Tonya stomps on Carmen repeatedly before reaching down to grab her hair with both hands. She forces a moaning Carmen back up to her feet, pushing her against the ropes behind her. Tonya leans against Carmen’s body, reaching down between them to grab Carmen’s left wrist while she grinds her breasts against Carmen. Carmen gives a soft moan to Tonya’s ear until she steps back, pulling Carmen off the ropes. She whips er across the ring, but Carmen turns around, pulling on Tonya’s wrist instead. She whips the biker bitch across the ring, waiting for her as she bounces off the ropes. Carmen leans to her right as her left hand reaches out to Tonya’s left side, catching her as she lifts and turns Tonya upside down.

Sandra: “Carmen reverses Tonya’s whip to the ropes! She catches Tonya on the rebound, lifting her upside down. Tonya wraps her arms around Carmen as she shake her head while Carmen takes that chance to reaches up to grab Tonya’s left ankle, bending her leg back, then does the same with her right leg. Carmen bends her legs and squeezing them together with Tonya’s head trapped between! This is Carmen’s finisher, Your Pain is My Pleasure! Tonya is screaming in pain, but she is refusing to submit. She is trying to beat her fists to Carmen’s thighs and her sides. Carmen continues to squeeze harder as the referee kneels down to ask for Tonya’s submission, but before she mutters the question, Carmen drops down to her knees, slamming the top of Tonya’s head onto the canvas. She finishes Tonya off with Open Up as Carmen stays on her knees, pulling Tonya’s legs toward her, folding up Tonya. She trap Tonya’s legs under her arms as her hands sneaks under her legs, grabbing Tonya’s tits, hiding from the referee’s eyes. She mauls and squeezes her tight while leaning down to keep her folded. The referee already on her knees drops down to slap the canvas….1………2………3! It is over! Carmen has defeated the biker bitch Tonya!”

Carmen releases her hold on Tonya’s breasts and her legs, watching her body flops back down on the canvas. Kim gets off from her seat once again as she lifts the microphone.

Kim: “Your winner of this match, Sinful Senorita Carmen!”

The crowd in the arena cheers for Carmen as she gets back to her feet. The referee leans between the ropes to be handled the Toughest Pussy title, taking it back to Carmen. Her music plays, but her video not working due to the whole on the giant screen. Carmen climbs up on one of the corners, she raises her arms over her head with the belt hanging at the end of Carmen’s right hand. Flashes of cameras hitting Carmen before she climbs back down. She walks over along the ropes to climb the next corner, raising her arms over her head again as another wave of flashes hitting her. The referee checks on Tonya while Carmen climbs back down, walking passed the fallen biker. She exits the ring between the middle and bottom ropes, hopping down on the floor. She heads back to the ramp as she sees a group of medical officials surrounding her. Carmen laughs as they get Betty on her feet, her arms across the shoulders of two men, one on each side, her head hung down. Carmen moves to the right side of the ramp as she heads backstage with the medical officials carry Betty back right behind her.

Sandra: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Carmen is the winner of this match, defending The Biker Bitch, Tonya.”

CD: “Poor Betty, having to be carried like that and Carmen laughing at her! How dare she!”

Sandra: “Betty is going to be looked at from the back while Tonya is starting to come around. She starts to roll out of the ring and staggers to the ramp. The referee helps Tonya to the back and we will be back for more action!”