News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Boxing Wife: Susanne (with our daughter) vs Shaun

• 3 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
My Boxing Wife: Susanne (with our daughter) vs Shaun
« on: September 25, 2020, 06:55:13 PM »
It was some weeks after the fight against Clara, that my two girls were finally able to fully recover. They both returned to wearing bras and my daughter`s pussy was not swollen anymore. The last phase of the fight, had done quite some damage to her sweet spot.
Brutal kicks and punches had ruptured her pussy lips, which did not stop her in enjoying daddy`s cock every day. Her mom Susi always joined us, also claiming her share of my big cock. We simply wiped our concerns about incest away and simply enjoyed the new found sexual freedom.
We watched the taped fight with super busty Clara again and again, and I edited some special slow motion sequences, showing how brutal the impacts to the boobs and pussies have been.
Nonetheless my favorite was the video, showing the impacts of Clara`s wrecking balls in Suzi`s face that knocked her basically out.
One evening I entered the bathroom were Erica and Suzi were standing in front of the mirror, both freshly showered. Both were putting on red leather harness lingerie around their tits. I was instantly hard.
Both girls fumbled to arrange their heavy G-Cups in their leather bondages, slightly jumping to cause their natural assets to get in position properly.
“Ehm…girls…what did I miss?”
My daughter had a beaming smile on her face, as she explained to me, that they were preparing for a fight.
“Erica, I did not arrange a fight….”
“Yes daddy. But Shaun is coming over. He wants us to teach some boxing.”
Shaun was Erica`s black boyfriend, an amateur boxer, and had recently returned from his job on an offshore platform.
“Oh. I understand. And that`s why both of you need to wear these super sexy outfits with open crotch thongs?”
My wife and daughter blushed, but got closer. My wife brushed the boner I had in my pants and whispered into my ear: “We want you to record it. Shaun doesn`t need to know about that detail. We told him your will be out of the house.”
“Suzi he always had a crush on your bust. He is a tit-man.”
Erica laughed: “Yea daddy. And a cock-man.”
Some weird thoughts were running through my mind. What if he wanted to fuck Suzi? Where was the limit? Was there any limit left?
“I think I am just a bit jealous. Does he know about our….let’s say….activities?”
My daughter bent over the sink, presenting her curvy white ass to me. I spread her ass cheeks to find her all wet. “No daddy. It`s our secret. He should never know, or else we might go to prison.”
She bent down lower with her big veiny udders resting on the sink now. I ran the tip of my cock through the crotch opening of her thong to part her wet pussy lips and seconds later entered her in one go.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!” My wife continued next to us as if it was the most normal thing in the world. She put on her mascara while I fucked Erica gently.
Susi said in a husky voice: “I will join their fight later. First Erica and he are going to have a little fun on their own.”
Erica`s eyes rolled in their sockets as I gently pumped my veiny rod deeper into her. “Oh…daddy…..”
Only minutes later I emptied my balls into her love tunnel causing her to moan in desperation. “I haven`t cum yet!” She complained. I smiled and slapped her ass. “I am sure later you will.”

Susi and I entered the recording room after hiding the lights on the cameras. Nothing should tell Shaun that we were recording the upcoming “training” session. We noticed our daughter opening the front door in a gown and returning with her boyfriend a little later. As she presented the makeshift ring to him, his jaw dropped.
“Holy shit! Eri! It is exactly what you told me!”
“Yep! Get ready love!”
Shaun was an amateur boxer and my daughter must have texted him about the ring. Not sure which story it was at the end, but he got slowly undressed. He was a tall guy, over 6” for sure, with a fit body. He was the total contrast to my daughter who was only 5”5 white blonde with a little overweight.
Both hugged and kissed and he opened her gown to reveal that “fuck me” outfit oh hers. Red leather breast harness and red leather crotchless thong. His shorts couldn`t hold his 9 inch cock anymore, so he wasted no time and the black boner jumped free.
Her big veiny G-Cups, some would call them hangers, were perfectly presented. But I knew they were dense and firm and just due to their size they dropped to a natural pear shape.
He lifted them both and sucked her nipples in. Both hadn`t met for weeks and Shaun must have been horny as hell. His big cock pushed between her thighs, brushing her lips while he grabbed my daughter’s ass, lifted her effortlessly and positioned her ass on the middle turnbuckle. She spread her legs to let him enter while holding onto the top ropes.
My wife was also already on top of me, fucking me reverse cowgirl while we both watched the two via the cams next door. When Shaun pushed his cock into Erica`s sweet pussy, he suddenly stopped and pulled out again. It was coated with my sperm.
“What the fuck! Eri! What kind of shit is that?”
“Ehm…Shaun…..I am just wet?”
“Shut up! Think I am stupid? That`s jizz and its not from me!”
“Maybe you came already?”
His face got really angry and he let go of her. He put on a pair of gloves and hammered it into her nose. BAM! “You will tell me where that comes from!”
Erica held her nose, cursing and looking for the second set of gloves. “It was you asshole! You came too early!”
SMATTTTT SMATTTTT! Before she could close the fixing of the gloves both her tits were hit by a truck. And that truck was her boyfriend Shaun. His strong arms had pumped two horrible straights into her naked tits.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH……….. Erica moaned, cradling her boobs. He wasted no time in delivering another right into her belly. “UUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGH!” She folded over, coughing, not prepared for that one.
“You little whore will tell me who fucked you recently! Your cxnt is full of foreign jizz!”
But Erica remained silent, raising her gloves and suddenly peppered his face. His head snapped back and he raised his guard. My daughter dodged and sent and cruel right to his erected manhood. His boner slapped against his lower belly and he had to lower his guard, only to meet a lightning fast uppercut to his chin.
“Unnnnnngghhhh! Bitch!”
He stumbled backwards and Erica chased him, aiming for his cock again that had gotten half limp. But that was what he expected, hammering his right down onto her unprotected temple. WHAM! My daughter fell like a tree, her big tits taking most of the impact. WHAM! Down she was, massive tits spilling to the sides.
She was out with one single blow. I was in shock and my wife stopped grinding her sweet pussy on my cock. “Damn! I have to get out and help her!”
I grabbed her arm and stopped her. “You can´t or he will tell the police about our incest!”
She looked at me with fear in her eyes, while Shaun picked her up and shoved her into one corner. He draped her arms over the rope and spread her legs. She looked like being crucified while he closed in and kissed her. “Babe! Tell me!”
She said weakly: “No Shaun. It was your cum. Sometimes men can have an orgasm without noticing…”
WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! He pounded his glove into her belly over and over, spit flying from her mouth. She sucked in air, but Shaun already continued to spread her tit meat against her chest. Driving the leather into her erect nipples and flattening her magnificent orbs, made his cock jump.
“What…WHAM….is….WHAM…this….WHAM….ring…WHAM….for….WHAM!”
Erica groaned with each impact and between the words her boyfriend smashed each veiny breast.
Erica admitted that her parents used it to stay fit and sparred once in a while. But Shaun got between her legs, admiring her gaping pussy with my cum still oozing out.
He took aim and hammered his right into her love box. SMATTTTTT! Cum sprayed! Eri groaned deeply! “AAAAAAAAAAAAA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!” She shuddered in a small climax.
I was not sure if Shaun noticed, but he stood up and rammed his thick black cock into her. While she held onto the top ropes, he put his gloves around her waist and she scissored him. He lifted her and both started to fuck like animals. Also my wife fucked me harder while I fondled and massaged her tits sucking on her areola.
With each thrust her big tits were rocking on her chest as were my daughter`s.
Shaun could not hold back long as he filled my daughter up with a monster load of sperm. Not seeing her for weeks had led to an early and massive cumshot.
He shuddered with lust and let her go. Torrents of sperm were running out of her pussy and Shaun smiled: “That`s what it looks like when I came!”
He took aim again and hammered Erica`s soft belly with blow after blow. The leather was sinking into her abs, giving her no chance to breathe properly. She grunted, her boyfriend hitting low, causing all of the white fluid to drip out of her.
“Tell me babe! I won`t stop!”
While he was working her over and used her sexy body as a punching bag, my wife suddenly came hard. That was also too much for me and I screamed my orgasm into the valley of her orbs.
“MMMMMPPPPFFFFF YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!”
After a few seconds, I was still dazed and enjoying the orgasm, she climbed off me and locked the door of the control room.
I hurried to get to the door, but it was locked. “Susi! Stop!”
But when I watched the screen I saw her already entering the ring. She pumped her bare knuckles into Shaun`s kidney before he could turn. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” He went down! “Get away from my daughter!”
My wife slapped his face. She had only met Shaun a few times before, catching him staring at her huge bust. He was clearly not her favorite son in law, since she noticed he was mostly together with our daughter because of her big tits. He often fondled them even in front of us when botch made a visit.
But we did not care too much since Erica`s boyfriends were changing rapidly.
“Or else what? You wanna fight me? This won`t be playful like with your husband.”
Shaun, still on his knees noticed that my wife was wearing an identical outfit like my daughter, all sweaty from our fucking and her cxnt drooling cum.
He smiled and said: “Now I understand! You just fucked your husband! He is here…..and fucked Erica just before!”
He went to both doors and turned the keys. Click! He put them away safely. “Daddy fucked my girlfriend? So I will fuck you senseless!”
“Dare you!” my wife replied and put on her gloves. The two of them circled in the ring while Erica had recovered a bit and left it. My wife did not wait played possum: She let her bust unguarded, allowing Shaun to drill lefts and rights into her big tits.
He groaned from excitement, as he was finally able to get his hands on the hot mom of his girlfriend. “Damn your tits are so fucking nice Susi!” WHAM! My wife had dodged the next blow and his right sailed over her head. Instead she pounded her right glove into his cock much harder than Erica did before. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!” The tall black boxer moaned and his eyes were closed to cope with the pain. He cradled his manhood, only to be rewarded by two lightning fast uppercuts to his chin that floored him. WHAM! He went down, his cock pointing rock hard at the ceiling. Erica and Susi fell into a big laughter: “Mom! Look! He`s still hard! Horny bastard!”
Shaun slowly came back to his feet, furious about being mocked. He charged into my wife with his bigger frame, trapping her in one corner. His guard was pretty good for being knocked down less than a minute ago, aiming short crisp hooks to her belly and tits.
Susi didn`t know where to go. His long arms and much bigger reach made it nearly impossible to escape from the corner. She kept her face protected, but got her curvy belly pounded with several hard hooks. Unnnnnghhh….unghhhhhh….uhhhhhh…..her tits shook from the hard impacts.
She bent over, winded and as her huge naturals and thick teats were hanging down, he used them as speed bags. WHAPPPPP….SMAPPPPP…..SMATTTTTT….driving his leather clad fist into her breast tissue over and over again until her udders smacked at her belly.
Susi held onto the ropes not to fall being wide open. SMACK! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Her head snapped back and her legs got weak as she slumped onto the middle turnbuckle.
Shaun was horny as fuck as he had the possibility to work mommy in law over. “Hey Dude! I hope you see what I will use your wife for!”
He smirked into one of the cameras before lifting both her fat udders with his gloves, ramming his hard 9 inch cock in the valley between.
“HMMMMMMMMMM HOLY SHIT!” Erica watches as her mom`s sweaty tits were used for a titfuck.
Susi struggled to get free, shoving Shaun away after only some seconds of being used as a fuck toy. He laughed and was ready for her as she stood up again. However, the break was good for her and Shaun stopped laughing as Susi hammered his solar plexus with a surprise shot. He coughed, but was hammered into his balls only seconds later.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! “Get this horny bastard mom! Drill his balls inside!”
Susi followed the staggering fighter through the ring, aiming for his face now. Her punches were not strong enough to put him down, but were still hard for a early 40 MILF. Sweat was flying and Shaun had to protect himself. Suddenly he answered with a surprise blow to Susi`s cheek, but I was proud as she slipped out of the way and caught him unbalanced. A double hook to his liver caught him hard and he was leaning into the ropes. Erica was fast to grab his throat from behind and chocked him.
“AAAAMMMMMMFFFFF! LET GO!” Shaun complained but Erica simply shouted for her mom to blast his balls.
And that`s what she did. The blows were well aimed and an unbelievable series of ten unanswered rights drilled his big black balls upwards. His body spasmed, his face was a mask of pain as precum flew with each hit.
Shaun`s eyes were closed and Erica, her fat reddened titties pressed into his back, whispered into his ear: “That`s all payback my love. And to make it clear: Daddy` s cock is better than yours. It`s thicker and he lasts twice as long.”
Those word hit him hard and as Erica let go he sunk to his knees breathing heavily.
Susi and Erica high fived each other and my daughter slid through the ropes. “Let`s break him!”
Both grabbed his arms to get him up, but all of a sudden a double uppercut rammed into my girls pussies. They screamed in unison as the freshly fucked love boxes were crushed. Still on his knees a hard left cross to her chin brought my wife down, a right cross my daughter.
I was biting my lip, not expecting that dramatic turn of events. Erica threw some wild haymakers at him, but his abs absorbed them. He answered with a jab followed by a left-right combo and Erica fell into the ropes. Susi, back to her feet was already welcomed by a devastating uppercut that nearly knocked her out.
The big black warrior smirked and was hard again, even after so many low blows. Throwing his gloves away, he pumped his bare knuckles so hard into my daughter`s belly, that I feared she might break in the middle. He took her harness top off and tied her right wrist, then her left with her leather thong.
She hung helplessly in the ropes, receiving two devastating bare knuckles blows into her big veiny areola, before his turned his attention to my wife.
After sending some blows into her soft belly, he turned her, tits resting on the top rope. He opened her harness top as well, using it to secure her wrist. His hand ran through her thick bush, parting her pussy lips and fingering her without asking for permission.
Then he pulled her thong down and secured her other wrist, got behind the ropes and adjusted one of the cameras directly at her front. Her tits were hanging over the top rope a well as her arms. I couldn`t help but was hard again. Shaun got back into the ring, behind her, lifting her legs.
“GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD! Half of her body weight was resting on her bulging breasts now, while he lifted the other 80lbs with his bulging biceps. Directing his hard 9 inch into her, my wife moaned somewhere between pain and pleasure.
What now followed was kind of a lifted doggy fucking, where Erica and I were witnesses of how a black young man can take apart a mature white cxnt.
Her eyes were bulging out as he hammered into her wet sex like an animal. Her curvy ass was rippling with the thrusts, wet smacking noises, groans and moans. I couldn`t help but stroke my cock to this view. I was sure the bottom sides of Susi`s tits would be raw once he was done with her.
Shaun was bathed in sweat from the effort it took to pound my sexy wife like this from behind and I thought he might cum soon, but first it was my wife who came hard.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” A loud endless scream filled the basement and I got goosebumps.
The next minutes he simply continued to fuck her sex raw, plowing into her like no man before. Erica`s breathing got faster as well and I could tell she urgently needed a cock as well.
My wife suffered from a next mindblowing climax, just as he pulled out, climbed the middle rope from the outside. He took hold of her sweaty hair that were matted to her face, before ramming his coated cock down into her throat, watched directly into the camera and said: “You like that daddy?”

TBC
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 08:23:31 PM by roleplaygirl84 »

Offline snuggles

Re: My Boxing Wife: Susanne (with our daughter) vs Shaun
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 06:56:02 PM »
Great story!

Offline snuggles

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 07:32:26 PM »
Great stories!

Offline Raven Boxer