News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

She’s done

• 10 Replies

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
She’s done
« on: October 02, 2020, 04:15:31 PM »
Ladies, I was wondering, how can you tell in a catfiight or wrestling match, when a girl is thinking about “giving up”

Is it her facial expressions or body language that gives you an idea

Guys, if your wife or girlfriend fights and has mentioned this to you, I hope you will comment, as well
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

DottiD

Re: She’s done
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 05:50:45 PM »
All those signs are there, you can see, feel, and hear her fading, I personally love the thrill during a breast fight feeling the ridged ness of her body go slack, the shoulders droop, the head rolls back or tosses back mouth drops open, in the catfight side it’s the same but add in the desperate heaving gasping as her face gets cherry red, her sweat gets that wet dry feel skin gets tacky , same breathing, and the eyes seem to lose that sparkly glint from the start

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 09:23:58 PM »
The eyes tell the tale first.

DoubleT2

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 10:19:40 PM »
When the “sobbing” starts!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 02:14:42 AM »
   The look of defeat or terror on the losing woman's face, her eyes as the winner rips off her top or bra.
   The losing babe when the crowd yells "Strip her!"....
Equally hot is the winning woman's expression when she knows shes in control and reaches for her rivals breasts, crotch or begins to strip her.....

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2021, 02:32:09 PM »
All those signs are there, you can see, feel, and hear her fading, I personally love the thrill during a breast fight feeling the ridged ness of her body go slack, the shoulders droop, the head rolls back or tosses back mouth drops open, in the catfight side it’s the same but add in the desperate heaving gasping as her face gets cherry red, her sweat gets that wet dry feel skin gets tacky , same breathing, and the eyes seem to lose that sparkly glint from the start

This! Eyes definitely tell the tale. Usually there's a point where the fight is still raging, but one girl feels that no matter the efforts, nothing seems to work, and she can't win. Logicallly, if she can't win, it then is only a matter of time till she looses. That's when the look in the eyes changes, and the spark gets replaced by a sort of dullness of realisation of the impeding doom. That's how a close back and forth fight can suddenly become a one sided destruction. In short, the physical and the psychological aspects are intertwined in a fascinating loop, where the first signs of the fading of strength influence the mental determination, and that further reduces the physical resistance. Less initiative, more defensive moves than offensive etc... À lot of bla bla from me (consequence of boredom at work)  to restate what had already been said - eyes, shoulder and general posture - they never lie :)

perfectly described!
I love women especially when they fight

Offline Julie34DD

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2021, 02:13:12 AM »
100% it’s body language....
Especially in my case....
In my one true loss it was just an acceptance of being beaten....
She broke me....
Physically and emotionally...
My eyes didn’t matter....
I cry at the drop of a hat and me sobbing didn’t say “please stop”....
I just gave up....
I stopped trying to stop her from hurting me...
I was crying yes but I was no longer clawing at her hands or trying to hurt her back....
I just sorta gave up and accepted that I wasn’t woman enough to turn things around....
I knew it....
I could tell she knew it....

And I could tell she enjoyed it   

Dirtymature

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2021, 08:16:37 AM »
I agree with Julie. And your surrender is twice as painful when you can see the look of pity in your man’s eyes when he looks at you, followed by his look of lust when he views your opponent.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2021, 11:33:21 AM »
eyes closed and watering while the loser bites her bottom lip whimpering
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2021, 02:31:33 PM »
100% it’s  language....
She broke me....
I just gave up....
I was crying yes but I was no longer  at her hands or trying to hurt her back....
I just sorta gave up and accepted that I wasn’t woman enough to turn things around....
I knew it....

It sucks when you have been physically and emotionally destroyed. I think it is similar whether it is a gal or guy. The winner begins to gloat and force themselves on the loser; the loser is in fear of what will come next. I have been on boths sides of that equation.

Offline wifecatfightfan

• Huge fan of fem vs fem - especially wife vs wife.
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2021, 01:45:02 AM »
100% it’s body language....
She broke me....
I just gave up....

Julie- Really curious to hear more if you dont mind.  Who was the other woman, size type etc?  and was the fight a set up match or some impromptu fight at party or club etc.   
It sounds like it was a pretty onesided encounter.
I was crying yes but I was no longer clawing at her hands or trying to hurt her back....
I knew it....