News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking for "Local Competitors"

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Looking for "Local Competitors"
« on: October 03, 2020, 03:56:20 PM »
Posted this in the stories section but perhaps that area is not being checked for this so I will post this here .

I'm looking for female members of this site that would not mind being in a story where you play a wrestler who is standing in the ring when the show you are performing for returns from it's commercial break where the music of the heels or heels then play and they do their thing , you are finally introduced when they get close to the ring with the distinction of being "Already in the Ring" which of course means you or you and a partner are going to have 1 function in this match "JOBBER".

If interested let me know, also let me know the particulars of single match , tag match , handicap match - who do you want to be the heel or heels, what moves and holds do you want to take , and how do you want to be finished off pin fall wise as I am not a fan of submission finishes, so pins is my 1 and only thing on my end , it is you squash basically.

I don't break bones or do blood either , just a good old fashioned heel vs jobber squash - so who's in
You never grow old until you stop being young