News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Palutena VS Rosalina Round 4 boxing

• 0 Replies

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
Palutena VS Rosalina Round 4 boxing
« on: October 06, 2020, 12:29:16 AM »
Palutena and Rosalina had a very strange relationship. It was no secret that the two goddesses hated each other, however they also loved it when they got together to fight. Often fantasising about it in some of their more private moments.  And sometimes these fantasies had them on the receiving end of the other woman’s punishment however they would never admit to this and when they did meet were determined to be the victor.

This would be the fourth time they would clash in one of their sexually charged fights and this time they had decided to try something a little different than the usual catfight. After all, they were starting to run out of dresses to rip off each other’s bodies.

It had been a simple matter to get what they wanted from Little Mac, A little flash of their cleavage and a kiss on the forehead had the short boxer practically drooling and willing to give them whatever they wanted and what they wanted was to rent his ring to have a private boxing match between them.

On the day Palutena was the first one to arrive. Her green emerald hair flowing behind her she strutted up to the ring confidently. Her attire was a thin piece of fabric stretched between her juicy breasts just enough to cover her nipples with a golden ring in the centre of them. Her white panties rode up on her ass connected by a chain of golden rings with a single red orb at her waist. On her head, she wore her laurels and two golden gauntlets on her arms. And to top her outfit she wore two white boxing gloves. With such a get-up like this it was clear that Palutena wanted everybody to see how sexy her body was or maybe just one other person in particular. the goddess slid into the ring and began to stretch warming herself up. Her breasts bounced as she stretched all her limbs she could hardly contain her excitement for the match to come.

And when Rosalina arrived Palutena couldn’t help but smile longingly at her. The blonde space Princess was in an outfit which was ever so slightly more modest than Palutena’s but still left plenty of her body uncovered. A blue top which wrapped around her body but left a lot of cleavage and her stomach showing which had a star brooch on it like you would find on Rosalina’s normal dresses. Her panties were in her signature light blue colour and her top her head was her usual silver Crown.

Rosalina smiled as she saw Palutena’s gaze lingered on her. “Like what you see Palu,” she said lifting her arms up to show off her body and light blue boxing gloves.

“I’m just surprised to see you dress like such a slut Rosa” Palutena smirked.

“Well, I need to keep up with you don’t I because you’re the goddess of sluts after all” Rosalina replied staring at Palutena’s barely covered bosom.

“I guess we’ll find out who the real slut is by the end of this match,” Palutena said eagerly. “Beating your ass in a boxing match will be a nice change from destroying you in a Catfight”

Rosalina laughed sliding into the ring seductively. “I suggested a boxing match because I thought you’d be getting tired of losing to me in catfight, so now you can try losing to me in a boxing match as well”

Palutena stepped forward pressing her larger breasts into Rosalina’s, their boobs squashing each other’s as they stared into each other’s eyes. “Fat chance of that happening bitch“ Palutena said.

“Oh, we will see” Rosalina replied.
They stood there staring into each other’s eyes for a moment longer, breathing heavily. the sexual tension in the air was palpable. And just as it looked like they were going to lean in and kiss they both took a step back feeling slightly embarrassed.

“Fuck you Skank” Rosalina snapped to hide her embarrassment.

“Pervy Whore” Palutena shot back. “I can’t wait to pound your face“

“But this isn’t going to be any normal boxing match because I’ve come up with some special rules,” Rosalina said a sinister smile on her pretty face.

“Oh, really what kind of rules,” Palutena asked eagerly.

“Oh I’m sure you like them because they’re slutty just like you are”

“I’m listening,” Palutena said smirking.

“Well first no round breaks we go until one of us can’t any more and also we are getting rid of the no hits below the belt rule,” Rosalina said.

“Oh good, I can’t wait to pound that pretty little pussy of yours. Palutena said.

“The second rule when one of us is knocked down the other one is allowed to do whatever she likes to her until she gets back to her feet, however, we are not allowed to strike or hold each other down but anything else is fair game,” Rosalina said.

Palutena nodded. “Oh that sounds fun anything else”
“Just that you’re a bitch and I’m about to beat your sorry ass,” Rosalina said raising her gloves.

“Bring it on you blonde bimbo,” Palutena said.

Neither of them had ever boxed before so they were kind of winging it however they were determined not to lose to their rival. And ever since they had both entered the ring they had started feeling a little aroused but they tried to squash that feeling now and focus on the fight.

They both bobbed up and down on the heels the guards raised their breasts jiggling up and down softly.

Rosalina was the first to make a move sending a quick jab towards Palutena. Palutena raised her gloves just in time to block the blow Rosalina’s blue gloves colliding with her white ones, then the green-haired goddess, shot back with her own punch that Rosalina dodge to the side her blonde ponytail trailing behind her she went for a hook and Palutena blocked again but from the force of Rosalina’s blow forced the goddess to take a step backwards, sensing her opponent’s weakness Rosalina unleashed a barrage of punches onto Palutena. Palutena grunted and blocked as much as she could her gloves taking a beating but Rosalina did not let up with one final blow she broke through Palutena’s guard and her fist sank right into the greenhead beauty's face. Palutena grunted as her cheek was smashed by Rosalina’s glove she stumbled backwards her head spinning her green hair flowing around her, her tits bouncing from the blow which had rocked her whole body. Dam that hurt she thought to herself rubbing her cheek with her glove. Blows that hard were rare in a catfight which were more about pain over an of time such as with hairpulling.

“Ha, first hit goes to me” Rosalina gloated putting her hands on her shapely hips.

Palutena growled in frustration and then swung back with her fist catching Rosalina completely off guard Palutena’s fist slammed into her face. Rosalina’s head snapped backwards and she stumbled moaning from the blow. She recovered quickly came back with an uppercut slamming it into Palutena’s soft belly right under her jugs. Palutena’s eyes went wide and her mouth hung open as Rosalina’s fist sunk into her stomach. She let out a husky grunt but was able to retaliate before Rosalina even retracted her fist landing another punch on the blonde’s face.

Palutena’s fist mashed into Rosalina’s cheek her grunt of pain lost their she was forced to take a step backwards. Having taken two hits to the face Rosalina’s cheeks were flushed and stinging painfully but she tried to ignore this and swung back with a straight punch for Palutena but the goddess of light ducked out of the way and all Rosalina managed to hit was her trailing green hair. Grinning Palutena took advantage of her opponent’s missed attack and sent a quick one-two shot into Rosalina’s toned stomach. As the blows hit home Rosalina let out a wet cough some saliva flying out from her mouth but Palutena was far from done. She sent a double-fisted uppercut right into Rosalina’s boobs. Her breasts jiggled like jelly inside her top from the blow Rosalina shrieked and hugged her chest tightly. Her one visible eye closed. Palutena smiled, Rosalina always was at her cutest when she was reacting to her boobs getting pounded Palutena thought. But this was still a fight and she wouldn’t let herself get distracted no matter how much she was attracted to her opponent so she winded up and slammed Rosalina’s face with another powerful punch. Rosalina’s face was once again distorted by Palutena’s fist smashed smudging all her features over to one side for a brief moment. Her knees went limp and the space Princess dropped to the mat moaning.

“Oh yeah take that slut first knockdown” Palutena celebrated she turned around and placed her gloves on her ass cheeks and began to do a little twerking dance over Rosalina’s prone body. “kiss my ass” Rosalina opened her eyes to see Palutena’s barely covered ass inches away from her face. Even if it wasn’t a true stink face Rosalina could smell Palutena’s sweat. Her embarrassment for getting knocked down first boiled over into anger and she placed her gloves against Palutena’s arson gave it a big shove. Palutena squealed as she stumbled away and Rosalina Rose back to her feet. A nasty bruise was beginning to form on her cheek from all the hit she took their but the space Princess was far from throwing in the towel.

Palutena turned around and leaned forward letting her tits dangle in front of her. “Did you enjoy your little trip to the floor Rosie?”

“You just got a lucky shot, next time it will be you who kisses the floor” Rosalina growled.

“Well come over here and make me” Palutena beckoned.

Rosalina came in with fast feet movements her gloves held up in front of her. Palutena smiled knowing that Rosalina was feeling frustrated so decided to play with her a little more. She didn’t attack and just gave her a cheeky wink. This got Rosalina’s blood boiling and she shot a punch straightforward for Palutena but the green-haired goddess weaved around it continuing to grin. Rosalina gritted her teeth and sent a flurry of punches but Palutena moved around all of them her breasts bouncing with every dodge.

“Come on Rosa can’t you hit me at all” Palutena laughed. She did not offer any counter-attacks content to avoid Rosalina’s winding her up more and more.

Rosalina was beginning to sweat with the exertion of trying to hit her opponent. droplets of sweat forming on her pale skin and making it shine in the light. She knew Palutena was trying to wind her up so she couldn’t focus, she should retreat and try and get her head on straight but she felt an urge deep inside her to wipe that smile off Palutena’s admittedly pretty face. But throwing punch after punch was getting her nowhere so she decided to go for something sneaky. A faint. She made as if to strike from the left but didn’t follow through. Palutena responded and dodged to the right only to have Rosalina’s other fist meet her there and slammed right into her face. Palutena gasped in pain saliva flying out from her mouth she stumbled a few steps from the blow momentarily stunned that was the only opening Rosalina needed. Rosalina dropped to her knees and sent a powerful uppercut right in between Palutena’s legs.

“AAAAGGGGAAAAAFFFF” the goddess shrieked. Her entire body jumping off the ground from the power of the blow her breasts violently bouncing. Her eyes nearly popped out of her skull and she cupped her pussy with her boxing gloves.

“Not so cocky now are you bitch“ Rosalina taunted. Palutena just moaned. Rosalina cupped Palutena’s chin with her boxing glove knowing the goddess couldn’t retaliate at the moment. “My gosh, your sexy when you’re hurting palu,” she said sweetly. “But not as sexy as me”

“You stupid slut,” Palutena managed to moaned through the pain and Rosalina’s glove.  “I’m going to…..” But she was interrupted as Rosalina smashed her fist into her face in a powerful right hook.

Palutena’s vision blurred for a moment as she toppled to the mat face first. She landed on her breasts squashing them underneath her body weight. She let out a long husky moan of pain and slight arousal as she lay on the ground her tits still squashed beneath her.

Rosalina laughed and stepped one leg over Palutena so she was standing over her. Then slowly she reached down and awkwardly grabbed the back of Palutena’s panties with her boxing gloves and pulled upwards. The white fabric disappeared into Palutena’s round ass and the downed goddess screamed at the painful wedgie. Unfortunately for Palutena, her panties had some elastic in them which allowed Rosalina to pull them all the way up to her own waste. Palutena screamed and kicked her legs and gloves on the mat like an angry toddler as Rosalina laughed.

“Oh just look at that sexy ass wiggle” Rosalina mocked.

Palutena had blushed a deep red and her teeth were gritted in pain but she stopped kicking and managed to get one leg underneath her and slowly rose. Seeing the fun was over Rosalina let Palutena get back to her feet but she kept hold of her panties until the last moment letting go. The elastic whipped back towards Palutena with a loud slapping noise and the goddess shrieked as her ass was spanked by her own panties. Blushing furiously Palutena turned around to face her rival “Oh now you’re going to get it slut” she said angrily.

Palutena stepped in with a flurry of punches but Rosalina raised her guard and blocked turtleing as the vengeful goddess furiously rained down blows. Rosalina grunted with some of the more powerful strikes but her guard held, until Palutena managed to sneak an uppercut under her raised gloves slamming it right into Rosalina’s breasts from underneath. Rosalina let out a high pitched grunt as her boobs threaten to pop out of her top from the force of the blow. She huffed trying to get her breath back but Palutena didn’t give her any time to recover. She came in with left and right hooks for her tits battering them around like ping-pong balls. As Palutena laid into them she grinned. “I love it when I get to have a go on your tits Rosa, it’s my favourite part of your body to pound on”

Rosalina was in agony her breasts bouncing left and right from Palutena’s hits. it was a miracle they were still inside her skimpy top. But despite the pain, she was starting to get a little turned on by the rough treatment of her sensitive breasts but if this keeps up she would be going to the floor again and she refused to let Palutena have that satisfaction. Steeling herself she put all her weight behind an uppercut of her own sending her fist flying skyward slamming into Palutena’s jiggling breast, her glove sinking into the soft flesh. Palutena shrieked at the top of her voice at the pain but Rosalina kept her fist going driving it up into Palutena’s breast. This was too much for the thin piece of fabric over Palutena’s boobs and by the force of the blow, her breast sprung free her nipple glistening in the light. Despite only hitting her boobs once rather than several times Rosalina’s blow was way more powerful than any of Palutena’s had been.
Surprised at her sudden nakedness Palutena just stared down at her naked boob which was starting to bruise, Rosalina, however, had no such distraction and thumped her fist right into Palutena’s face. Sweat flew off the goddess’s brow from the power of the blow and she began to topple down to the mat but before she could Rosalina grabbed her trailing green hair with one glove and pulled Palutena back up just so she could smash her in the face again. Palutena slammed to the mat. Her eyes rolling up in her head and drool coming out from her mouth.

“Two knock downs, I’m destroying you bitch” Rosalina celebrated but she was still winded and breathing heavily. Both their bodies were now covered in sweat and glistened in the lights harsh bruises beginning to show on their otherwise flawless skin.

Rosalina knelt beside Palutena and grabbed her green hair with her glove pulling Palutena’s face off the mat. Palutena moaned her eyes still a little glassy one of them beginning to swell in a nasty black eye. “Boxing isn’t your thing is it slut” Rosalina said.

“Fuck you” Palutena managed to moan out.
here
“There will be plenty of time for that later but first I want to pound you a little more but whilst I’ve got you here I might as well“ Rosalina leaned in and pressed her lips against Palutena’s in a messy kiss. After a second Palutena began to kiss back and they a started to passionately make out with each other but there was still a sense of competition as their tongues wrestled each other in their mouths for dominance.

After a while, Rosalina pulled away her chin dripping with saliva. “That was fun but you need to get up so I can send you right back down again,” she says pulling backwards on Palutena’s hair before letting her go.

Palutena moaned and flopped back to the mat as Rosalina rose up to her feet. “Come on bitch get up“ Rosalina shouted.

Moaning Palutena slowly got her hands underneath her and pushed up to a sitting position she was breathing heavily and covered in sweat.

“Let’s go, I’m ready to pound your face some more,” Rosalina said impatiently.

Palutena got up to her knees but apparently, that was all the strength she had left as she just sat there breathless.

“Are you done already bitch” Rosalina asked. “That’s too bad I was having fun punching your lights out, oh well I win this one, Palu”
Palutena’s exhausted expression suddenly changed into a wide grin and she rocketed her fist straight upwards in between Rosalina’s legs slamming it with all her force into her pussy. It was such a powerful hit that Rosalina’s feet left the floor for a moment. She opened her mouth wide and screamed her entire body riddled with pain concentrated in her most sensitive area. She clutched her boxing gloves over her aching crotch moaning a long low sound.

Palutena grinned her ruse of being too exhausted to fight worked perfectly she stood and surveyed her hurting opponent. “Did you really think you had beaten me that easily your more stupid then you look” she said.

Rosalina was bent double just stared up at her, her gloves still between her legs unable to move from the pain in her puss.

Palutena raised her fist ready to get some payback on her opponent she sent a quick one-two into both sides of Rosalina’s face causing the blonde Princess to wobble on her feet from the blows, it looked like she was about to fall but Palutena grabbed the Silverstar in the middle of her breasts. An evil grin on her face Palutena pulled backwards. There was a ripping noise and most of Rosalina’s top came away in her gloved hand revealing her perfectly round breasts.

“Ah No,” Rosalina shrieked in surprise staring down at her naked chest. Then Palutena’s fist connected with her chin she made an undignified grunting noise as she crashed to the floor her silver Crown flying off her head and landing halfway across the ring. Her newly uncovered breasts bouncing as she lay still on the mat.

Palutena casually discarded the Silverstar and grinned down at her prone opponent. “You got one of my tits out so it’s only fair I get a look at yours” but looking down at Rosalina’s juicy breasts Palutena decided she needed an even closer look, so she lay down on top of Rosalina their sweaty bodies sliding past each other. She cupped both Rosalina’s breasts with her boxing gloves and began to squeeze and grope them. Rosalina moaned sensually at the touch and Palutena laughed. “You like that don’t you slut“ she said continuing to squash and mould her tits. With boxing gloves on Palutena couldn’t really do anything too painful to her tits but she was content just to grope them for now.

“MMMAAAAAMMMM, get off bitch” Rosalina moaned weakly.

“Oh shut up slut, you know you love it,” Palutena said continuing to squeeze her breasts as if they were a stressed toy.

Part of Rosalina was indeed enjoying the sensation, her hurting pussy even getting a little moist, but she knew if she got too aroused she wouldn’t be able to continue the match so fighting against the pleasure she went to get back on her feet but Palutena pushed on her breasts and made her lie back down.

“No, you need to let me up” Rosalina moaned huskily.

“No way I’ve got you right where I want you” Palutena cooed giving Rosalina’s breasts an extra hard squeeze.

“OOOAAA” Rosalina moaned in a high-pitched voice, her legs squirming under palutena’s her pussy getting wetter and wetter as her breasts continued to get stimulated but she knew she had to get up or it would all be over. She raised her leg and slammed her knee right into Palutena’s stomach.

Palutena gave a “GUUOFFF” as all the wind was knocked out of her. Her boxing gloves slipped from Rosalina’s breasts and the space Princess roughly pushed Palutena off her.

The green-haired goddess landed in a heap on the mat but quickly rose to her feet a look of rage on her face. “You cheating slut, you can’t use your knees this is a boxing match”

“You wouldn’t let me up bitch” Rosalina accused angrily getting to her feet as well.

“You said in the rules you can do whatever you want to them when they’re down” Palutena hissed.

“Except keeping them from getting up you worthless Whore” Rosalina shouted.

“Stupid Skank” Palutena screamed back.

The two women glared at each other angrily. All lust for the other momentarily forgotten now all they wanted to do was hurt the other.

Palutena reached down and unhooked one of her boxing gloves and let it fall to the ground freeing her hand.

Rosalina followed suit dropping one of her gloves. Then the two women charged at each other. Their breasts slammed together both women grunted then they raise their uncovered hand to each other’s head and started pulling hair. they screamed in pain and anger at each other. Their foxy boxing match completely dissolved into a catfight both of them continue to pull on each other’s hair whilst driving their boxing gloves into the other stomach. They both wheezed as the air was forced out of them but they continued to pull hair and force their sweaty bodies into each other as hard as they could. They were going so hard at each other that they lost their balance and toppled over crashing to the floor but they were still locked together and began to roll still pulling hair and punching every inch of the other woman they could reach Whilst screaming their lungs out.

A fight with this much catty ferocity had never been held in this boxing ring before.

Palutena and Rosalina rolled around and around the ring violently bumping breasts into one another’s as they went. They even started to loose strands of hair which they left behind on their cat balling journey around the ring. They finally came to a stop when they both shot a powerful punch into each other’s abdomen. Rosalina and Palutena gasped spitting saliva all over each other before finally separating and rolling away. They rose to their feet at the same time both out of breath and their hair a messy rat’s nest after all the pulling. Their glistening perfect bodies were flawed with several purple bruises all over them from all the punches they had received all throughout this contest. One of Palutena’s eyes was almost swelled shut in a black eye and her naked breast had a large bruise on it but Rosalina wasn’t doing any better naked breasts also covered in bruises and she had a cut lip.

For a long moment, they just stood there breathlessly staring at each other. Despite how much Rosalina hated Palutena right now she couldn’t ignore the fact that she looked super sexy. With her messed up hair and sweaty body. Palutena was thinking similar thoughts about Rosalina a lustful look in her eyes but neither of them was willing to submit to the other. And they both knew the end was close.

Suddenly Rosalina dashed forward throwing a clumsy yet powerful punch with her gloved hand. Palutena rose her own glove to block it but she was too late and she took the full force of Rosalina’s blow to the face. Sweat sprayed of the goddesses brow as she stumbled backwards from the powerful hit. She would have fallen to the mat but was saved by the ropes falling against them instead. Palutena bounced off them and using the momentum of this swung a punch for Rosalina. The space Princess saw stars as the punch landed her head whipping to one side violently She would have fallen as well but managed to grab Palutena’s green hair to keep upright. Palutena shrieked as her hair was pulled again but simply raised her fist to clobber Rosalina again who stared up at her with a drunk look on her bruised face.

“This will end it. night night Princess” Palutena said but she was so exhausted that her punch was slow to land. Rosalina a had split second to react too late to dodge or block but there was one chance. With her free hand, she reached down and grabbed Palutena’s naked breast digging her sharp nails into the bruised area. Palutena shrieked at the top of her voice the sudden pain in her already injured boob made her miss her knockout punch her fist sliding over Rosalina’s shoulder instead. “oh no”

Rosalina saw her opening with one hand still on Palutena’s tit she pulled back her gloved hand then put all her power into one last strike.
WAM!!!!
Her fist smashed into Palutena’s face crushing her nose under it. Palutena was thrown off her feet by the strength of the punch. She flew through the air her mouth wide open and her tongue sticking out her eyes rolled back in her head a small trickle of blood running from her nose.

She crashed to the mat her limbs spreadeagled her breasts still wobbling. Her laurels on her head clattering to the ground. it was lights out for the goddess of light.

Rosalina could barely stay on her feet she was gasping for air her naked breasts rising and falling quickly but she a victorious smile on her face. she had won but not only that with this victory for the first time she was ahead in their rivalry, with two wins one loss and one draw. She raised her boxing glove in the air and closed her eyes taking in the glorious sensation of victory. When she had built up enough strength she walked over to Palutena who still hadn’t moved then Rosalina noticed something. Apparently with that final hit Palutena had lost control of her body and had orgasmed leaving a large damp patch on her panties and a puddle on the ring floor. Unsurprising really after all the erotic tension they had during the battle and Rosalina thought it was only fair that she got to release as well.

She sat her sweaty ass down right on top of Palutena’s face to bad her opponent would be unconscious for this Rosalina thought as she bucked her hips rubbing her stimulated pussy on Palutena’s bloodied nose, and then messily orgasm over Palutena’s face.

After she had finished riding her opponent’s face Rosalina got back up with our look of deep satisfaction. Her whole body ached and the many different bruises would sting for days to come but at that moment Rosalina was on top of the world before she left for the showers she stripped off the rest of Palutena’s outfit leaving her completely naked. Rosalina gave Palutena’s white panties along sniff taking in the sweet scent of the other woman’s juices.

“Good fight Palu, but this time I win, hit me up again when you want me to kick your ass some more,” Rosalina said then she left taking Palutena’s outfit with her and leaving the defeated and humiliated, unconscious goddess in the middle of the ring.
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.
My Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/n29219