News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

[Deathmatch] Amanda vs Diana

• 3 Replies

Offline Dazzling Diana

[Deathmatch] Amanda vs Diana
« on: October 07, 2020, 04:23:22 AM »
Amanda Lynn and I fought each other in the cage of an underground fight club, her first fight after returning to fcf, let's just say that I gave her a warm welcoming as her boyfriend watched from the crowd ;)

The outfits we wore to the fight are the ones in the pictures below

Amanda: 5'6" 115lbs

Diana: 5'4" 115lbs

A = Amanda. D = Diana.

A: I walk out from the back towards the cage as the crowd cheers wildly. I give them all the finger as I step into the cage and bounce around on my bare feet. I blow a quick kiss to my boyfriend seated in the front row before giving a quick lift of my skirt, flashing my pale ass and black g-string. “Bring that soon to be dead slut out here!”.

D: You go out first and I can already hear how there's not an empty seat tonight. I catwalk towards the cage wearing my black shorts, yellow top, and black boots, blowing kissing and waving at the crowd, trying to get the support of them right away "You'll be begging me to get you out of this word in no time bicth" I say to you while smirking and putting both my hands on my hips.

A: I stand there rolling my eyes as my boyfriend cheers and whistles. “Put an extra hundred on me baby, I’m going to make this bitch beg for mercy,” I say as I start bouncing again. Standing 5’6” and 115lbs as I wait for the bell to ring.

D: "Since you'll be single in a while, save those hundred to invite me to a nice place" I say to your boyfriend as I wink to him. The bell rings. This is where the fun for us and the crowd really starts "Bring it on bitch" I try to taunt you into doing the first attack.

A: “Keep dreaming, I’ll use the winnings to buy a bouquet for your funeral,” I say as I move forward slowly before suddenly charging forward and lowering my shoulder, looking to spear you and drive you to the mat or into the wall of the cage.

D: Your sudden attack takes me by surprise and your shoulder connects with my stomach driving towards the wall of the cage that I hit violently with my back "Ooooogh!" The cage vibrates with the impact and the cheers from the audience. I put both my hands together and try to hammer them into your back, before you can get your shoulder off my stomach.

A: “Ughh” I gasp out as your hand connect with my back between my shoulder blades. I drop to my left knee, my should coming off of your stomach as I reach up, and grab at your short, trying to yank it down.

D: My hit solidly connects with your back and brings you to your left knee. "Bitch don't even try this" I say as I use both my hands to pull my short up, trying to keep it on my, at the same time I lift my right knee trying to hit your face, it's not a powerful attempt but I want to get you away from my clothes.

A: “Shit” I cry out as I fall backwards onto my ass, my hands clutching my face and specifically my nose as your knee connects. “You’re gonna pay bitch,” I say as I use my right foot to try and kick out at your knee, my silver anklet sparkling in the lights.

D: Seeing you clutching your face is a good signal that my hits are making effect, confident I try to get close to you and stomp down on your stomach but you hit my left knee "Ugh" it's just a setback that annoys me as I once again try to stomp your stomach with my right boot.

A: That setback is all I needed. I quickly roll away from you before getting back to my feet. I wipe away a small trickle of blood from my nose before raising my fists and moving at you. “Get ready to eat bitch,” I say as I fire off a left/right combo at your face.

D: My stomp barely missed you "FUUUCK" I scream in frustration knowing I almost had you with the stomp, before I notice you're already back on your feet and fire off a combo that hits "Uugh, Uuuuugh" I say as they hit me and make me take a few steps back, I get my hand to my nose and notice I'm bleeding "I'm bringing you down right now bitch" I'm fuming and try to put my hands on your shoulders setting them up to later drive my right knee into your stomach.

A: I duck as you try to grab my shoulders, reaching out for your shorts again to yank them down. “Time to give the crowd a show slut!” I yell as my boyfriend cheers me on.

D: With my hands up, this time you manage to yank my shorts all the way down, leaving me exposed in my panties "WHAT A BIITCH!" I'm now in a whole new level of anger, I try jumping out of my shorts and once again punish you for going after them this time with a kick to the side of your head.

A: I squat there, your shorts in my hands as you jump out of them. I start to stand up with my trophy when your kick strikes the the side of my head. My body twists and I fall onto my stomach on the mat. I lay there moaning, your shorts next to my left hand on the mat as my boyfriend stands up, looking concerned.

D: I know that boot to your head was huge, and from the outside people must have been able to tell because the crowd started to go crazy, so I take a moment to raise my fist triumphantly "I told ya, look how pathetic she looks lying there, start thinking about the place you're going to take me handsome" I say to your boyfriend. I walk to your side and try to roll you on your back using my right foot.

A: I lay there, completely dazed as you roll me onto my back. My eyes blinking at the lights in the ceiling as my boyfriend shouts “get up! Get the fuck up!” I raise my hands and clutch my head as I moan while the whole world seems to sway and spin.

D: Your boyfriend is really getting desperate on the side, "You're not going to get up Amanda, so just relax and enjoy the view of my soles" I then lift my right boot to stomp down on your stomach.

A: “Oumphhh” I gasp out as your boot stomps down onto my pierced stomach. I roll onto my side, curling up onto the fetal position as I gasp for air. The crowd going wild as my ass pokes out from under my skirt and my boyfriend keeps yelling.

D: You in fetal position at my feet, what a gorgeous sight, I grab your foot and drag you to one of the sides of the cage, specifically the one your boyfriend is in, roll you so your chest is facing the mat, squat down and raise your head by your hair "Look at her while she's 'alive' it'll be one of the last times, look at how pathetic she is, you won't miss her" I say pointing at your face.

A: My skirt comes up as you drag me along, exposing my pale g-stringed ass to the crowd. I lay there struggling to catch my breath as you pull my head up by my hair. My tear filled eyes meeting my boyfriends as I reach out to him in desperation. The crowd going wild as I squirm around whimpering between gasps for breath.

D: I let your hair go and grab you by your foot to take you to the middle of the arena once again, your ass is not a secret to anyone now, as your skirt once again lifts and exposes your ass, I try to leave you on your back before sitting over your stomach, getting ready to the end.

A: I squirm, clawing at the mat as you drag me along my ass jiggling, as the crowd senses the end is approaching. My boyfriend screaming at me as you roll me onto my back again, my feet kicking out wildly as you mount my stomach. My hands pushing at you in desperation as my heart pounds in my ears.

D: I can keep being on top of you with your kick, but your hands are really annoying so I try to grab them and pin them under my knees, sitting now even closer to your face.

A: “No nooooo” I cry out as you manage to get my hands under your knees. I squirm around under you, my back arching as I shake my head and tears start running down my cheeks. Thinking to myself that this can’t be happening.

D: "You're mine now bitch" I say whit a smile on my face before starting to pour down on you a barrage of punches that won't stop untill you end up knocked out and defeated.

A: “Aieeeeee” I scream out as you start to batter my face with punch after punch. The crowd cheering and counting as my boyfriend continues to yell. My head being rocked back and forth by your punches, blood dripping from my nose, and my lip gets split before I finally pass out and my panicked kicking stops.

D: I notice your body go limp, and I get up, putting my boot over your face and doing a victory pose for the crowd. I roll you, walk in front of you and sit down with my boots centimeters from your face, I start to tap your head with one of them waiting until you wake up and the post match fun for me begins.

A: I lay there as you pose with your boot on my face, my boyfriend sits down, head in his hands as you roll me back to my stomach, my ass once again becoming visible to the cheering crowd. Slowly I start to come back around, my hands reaching up for my face as tears start rolling down my cheeks again.

D: "Now bitch, as I told you, start worshipping my boots, that way, maybe, just maybe, I'll let you walk out of here alive" With a smirk on my face I wait there putting my right boot closer to your face.

A: I look up at you, my blue eyes filled with tears. “Please, please don’t kill me,” I beg as I start kissing your boot while sobbing in fear.

D: You look so pathetic crying there, and kissing my boot, you're genuinely afraid of dying and you're trying to hold on to your last chance. I point at my left boot "Start kissing the other one hun".

A: I pull myself forward and start kissing that boot too. My boyfriend completely humiliated by my defeat as I desperately try to save my own life anyway I can.

D: "I told you she's pathetic, now you can see that as well, and everyone can see that, actually I think that even she's thinking that" I get up after a few minutes of you shinning my boots and roll you to your back, I then extend my hand forward "C'mon, take it, I'll help you get up".

A: I lay there on my back, tears streaming down my face as you hold out your hand. I reach out, my hand shaking and take it, hoping you’re going to let me go.

D: You take my hand but I'm definitely not going to help you get up, I put my boot on your throat and start pressing down, I won't stop until you're dead, your face when you realize your destiny is a sigh to behold "See you in hell bitch".

A: My eyes go wide as you press down on my throat while pulling me up by my hand. My free hand grabs at your boot, pushing at it as my body bucks and my legs kick out wildly. The crowd cheering as I struggle for my life, but eventually my struggles stop, my feet and hand fall to the mat, and I go completely still. My eyes still open and staring.

D: I let go off your hand and bow down to give your body a kiss on the lips, "I'm so sorry" I say to your crying boyfriend, then I once again put my boot on your face as the crowd cheers wildly. I grab my shorts and catwalk away from the arena, throwing kisses and waving my hand, just as I came in but with another win added to my list.

Everyone can now witness just how pathetic she was on her 'debut', beaten, broken, and humiliated in front of everyone, expect other fights to come, because this is definitely not the last time she will end up kissing my boots.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 04:27:59 AM by Diana The Marvellous »
Boots! <3

Offline stakefighter_melissa

• Melissa_stakes
Re: [Deathmatch] Amanda vs Diana
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 04:28:46 AM »
You actually beat her ?   Well I guess you can't lose them all lol :))
Pay up bitch!

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 04:32:26 AM »
You actually beat her ?   Well I guess you can't lose them all lol :))

You're unbearable, I'm gaining momentum and experience and will eventually come back after you, so be afraid
Boots! <3

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 12:22:33 AM »
Nicely done Diana!  I’m looking forward to seeing who you take on next!
ETC = Enjoying Those Catfights!
(New Profile because old one crashed)