News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chick Fight Movie

• 4 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Chick Fight Movie
« on: October 08, 2020, 02:08:42 AM »

Offline doggy81

• God Member
Re: Chick Fight Movie
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 03:04:31 PM »
Meh. Wannabe Hollywood C trash.

Offline Rossi

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 03:31:05 PM »
Any movie with Baldwin in it is bound to be trash!
Writer of catfight and wrestling stories.

Offline Sparky

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 12:43:14 AM »
What do you expect with a fighting woman movie, Lawrence of Arabia?  It's got semi-attractive women in it and they're hitting each other, I'll take it.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2020, 12:39:28 PM »
I have seen the movie, and it's enjoyable once. It has positive points. For starters, M°alin °Akerman took on personal risk by directly financing the movie. Second, there's some validity to the plot of women needing a place where they can pummel the pent up aggression society forces them to bottle up.

Now, of course, it does have its negatives. For one, this is no direct-to-video Female Fight Club (for the record a film I very much like) where the plot was worked out by stunt actors mainly focusing on the action. Second, it does have an unnecessary romantic subplot as secondary justification for the main protagonist and antagonist to fight, and around him the two women act like two trailer trash hoes.

As for Alec Baldwin, he does deliver an entertaining heightened parody of himself, but personally I never lost track of the fact that he's still a highly sought after Broadway actor who can afford to be in movies like this.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople