News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Goddess, Jane Blonde vs Remington

• 6 Replies

Offline Remington

• Why do you write like you're running out of time..
The Goddess, Jane Blonde vs Remington
« on: October 11, 2020, 11:55:51 PM »
Please take a moment to read this first before you dive in. Below you are going to experience a particular and for some of you peculiar log. You maybe tempted to ask yourself: Remington!!!? Did you.....SUPER HER???!

Now if you stop and think about that for a second you'll probably realize that if I had I'm smart enough not to post a log like that and more so Jane would probably be up in arms about it.

What I can say is that what I find most often about cybers is that for all the people who want a realistic match its rare for you to have a truly one sided experience. The funny thing is? That is sort of how life goes. Jane and I had extensive communication throughout this match about how it was progressing, anything we disliked or thought needed to change, and so on which I firmly believe is the key to a good cyber.

So, please enjoy a rather one sided fight with someone you might be surprised to find out is really into writing and doesn't have a super bone in her body. Looks can be deceiving but Jane certainly is perfectly capable of a wide range of types in a fight. She's not just a muscled amazon dom like I will admit: I assumed initially. For those of you looking for enjoyable full posts cybers specializing in wrestling. Look no further!

The Goddess

Remington

Once again the promoters were making me fight so a girl who thought she was tough shit. They had shown me body shorts of her and I will admit her musculature was impressive but I'd had more than a few fights against these: tight tit well-defined girls. They usually ended up getting destroyed and tossed around the oil slick ring. It was a combination of the fact that they usually didn't know what they were doing and the oil was a big wild card. I couldn't match their direct strength but my skill and the environment meant I had a collection of masks from a revolving door of tough bitches who had shown up only be destroyed, unmasked, and then humiliated in front of everyone. Not a one had come back to try and take their mask back.

It wasn't shocking most of them were used to being alpha females so when a short curvy girl ruined them they slunk off queened bitches. I'm sure in their position I might have felt the same. Tugging on my silver and blue mask I pulled my ponytail through and stood up. Shrugging out of my robe. Everyone here had seen my tattooed body naked many times so I had zero reservations about it. They just hadn't seen my face. I'd unmasked all the regular girls but my record was still spotless. Hence the slew of girls desperately trying to take me down. I'd wiped the floor with the other girls a few too many times so the management didn't like feeding them to the meat grinder too often.

Striding out of my dressing room I headed for the curtained back of the ring to meet this new Amazon.

--
Goddess Jane Blonde

It isn't as if I've never wrestled nude before, it was just that the audience was of a higher clientele than what I've seen slink and slide into the door for this event. Yes, I knew the girl I was facing was the much-vaunted "Club Champion" and that she was (supposedly) a tough bitch, but at 5'9" and 153 well-muscled pounds, I was used to taking care of "tough bitches". I figured tonight would be no different and, while oil wrestling wasn't my primary strength, a large paycheck helped assuage my trepidations. I hear the rap at my door and finish pulling the mass of blonde hair through the hole atop my silver facemask before I disrobe and boldly step out and into the hall. I stride confidently out, brushing past the curtains while the "MC" is introducing me. Some nonsense about me being from "Femizonia" traveling to take on the local girl for the "Good of mankind" or somesuch. I don't hear him, but I know what he's saying because I wrote it. I need this money, but I do not need to lose my dignity, which I why the mask clause was brought in. .....and here she is, the Amazon!!" I enter amid a chorus of "oooohhs....aaaahhhs....and holy fucks, would you look at her!". Nothing I'm not used to hearing, but my sights are set on the painted, curvy, girl across the large expanse of oil pit. I give the degenerates an obligatory double bicep pose, followed by a side tricep shot, the throw my arms up to show them the whole of my tanned all over, 36-24-36, frame, my firm Ds bobbing on my chest as I move, preen, and give my masked opponent a sneer, in the process.

--

Its almost always the same with these types of girls they love to show off their muscles like it's not something everyone has seen before. I will admit though your perfect hourglass annoys me. I'm used to being the only one with perfect measurements but I find my usual satisfaction in a bigger rack as I lounge in my corner watching you. I know there are people in the crowd right now who are here to see me destroy you. I can almost picture their faces snickering and leering waiting for me to take it to you like you're some basic-bitch amateur. Truthfully though I think this might be a fun fight with half an inch and over 30 pounds of muscle on me I'm going to have to be careful about getting caught by you or I'll get smashed like a bug. I had little worry about that though. Slipping from my corner I wiggle my toes in the oil slick plastic of the ring floor. Blowing a kiss to the audience I bounce my chest and then twist my ass left to right with a hip roll. No defined muscles here, just smooth curves. Though I'm hiding a fight trained form behind some pizza induced smoothing of the lines.

"Hope you weren't hoping to keep that on. Because it's going to be mine shortly" I move to the center of the ring my steps careful but practiced in the oil. I take up a spot across from you and wait for the bell.

--

The roar of the crowd exhilarates me, my nipples already elongating as the bright lights shine down on my heavenly body. I see you move from your corner and I nimbly push off and out of mine, my bare soles and toes squeezing the viscous fluid between them as I carefully make my way to where you stand, mid-ring. My eyes roaming over that curvy frame encased by painted skin. Wondering what stories are being told there and how high of a pain tolerance it tells. My firm glutes flex along with my defined quads as I move, finally coming face to face with you and putting my hands on my hips. I grin from behind my mask as I look down at you, thinking this won't take long while I continue to size you up. My pearly whites gleam as I grin at your statement. "You will be lucky to leave this ring with your dignity intact, gutter trash!" I say as I spread my legs wide for balance, my waxed pussy already a bit dewy at the prospect of breaking you over my thigh.

--

As you look down on me I smirk. This is how it always starts. I can see your thick nipples hardening. My own are already stiff from the air on them and the rings in them help. I am going to thoroughly enjoy making you my bitch. I bite my lower lip in anticipation of this match. I watch you widen up your stance and I narrow my eyes, smiling. I shift my weight forward slightly as I press my right leg into the plastic sheet forcing the oil out from under my foot so I can push off. "Oh honey, you don't even begin to rate on the scale of difficult problems. You're going to be kissing my feet by the time this is over."

The bell rings and move my shoulders and launch myself forward like I'm going to lock up with you in a pushing test of strength. At least that's what my upper body says. My lower body however has a different plan. Taking advantage of your wider stance I drop to my knees and slide like a baseball player. Reaching out with my arms I hit your legs at the ankles and yank as I try to slide between your legs in the oil. Hopefully, it dumps you face first and I can use your legs to stop myself and turn around while you're tits down in the oil.

--

My gaze is drawn down to those impressive tits of yours, glinting from the small loops in your nipples...another testament to your pain tolerance, or so you would have people think. I guess that you're a "pain slut" looking to get off on me breaking you. I mentally shrug and continue thinking about the payday as I hear the bell ring and the crowd starts to roar. As I begin to move, you are already in motion. "She's quick," I think to myself just before both of my ankles and knocked and my legs fly out behind me. I land face and tits first on the oily tarp with a loud "Oooofff!", my hands automatically help break my fall a bit but my tits and face still have some impact which jars me a bit. My toned ass rippling as my spread legs hit just after my upper body. I grunt and shake my masked head while my planted palms try to find purchase enough to help me get up to at least my hands and knees so I can figure out what is going on. The crowd clapping as the smaller girl fells the Amazon with the first move of the match.

--

With you down like a felled tree I see you pushing up from the oil over my shoulder. I will admit your body is delicious and I'm more than a little wet with thinking about the prospect of doing some nasty things to it. With my hands still gripping your ankles and my back to you, I realized I don't have tons of time so I just move. Throwing myself backward I jerk on your ankles to give me the support I need. Releasing them I roll backward and tuck my legs up so that when I come down its ass first in your lower back.

With zero time to lose I grab your ankles and yank up and back as I sit back hard and jerk. Using my abs and arms to channel your legs as opposed to just my arms as my back arches and I pull your legs back, spread to left and right as I try to minimize your leverage. I want to get this Boston crab in early so I can start disrupting your game. If I can get you flustered, turned on, and off-balance this will be an easy win.

--

Pushing up on my hands, I simultaneously try to pull my legs in and find my ankles still in your grip. "Shit.." I hiss from behind gleaming silver material as you jerk my legs out and use the oil for lubrication in whipping your curvy frame backward. It's when I feel your lush ass on my lower back, my body gives up any hope of getting off my tits and tummy. Another "oooofff!" blows past my lightly glossed lips as I'm brought flat. You continue your work, though, hooking my legs, trapping them in a neatly executed Boston Crab before leaning back. "Ahhhhff!" I grunt again as my quads forcibly flex with the bend. I drop flat with my arms spread wide and my left, masked, cheek on the oily tarp. The pain in my lower back begins along with the tweaking of my knees and hips as you lean back into the hold in earnest. I pound a fist into the mat in protest, spraying oil as the fans cheer like the drunken scumbags they are. Your naked ass on my back I can feel your heat on my lower spine even as I try to plant my palms flat and push up, wondering if I can flex my legs and unbalance you enough to get you off my back and break the crab. "Unnnggg!" I let out with a grunt, the oil coating the entire front of my body now.

--

I feel you pound the oil in frustration and then push up again trying to flex out of the hold. I know I need to wear your body down so I'm not inclined to worry much. Clinching my arms down I make you fight for a moment against my whole body before I release your right leg suddenly and slide my left knee up and unto your back as I use your left leg. I'm assuming weaker and playing the odds that you're right-side dominant. Taking the chance I dig into your back with the knee as I slam your ass with my free left hand and then casually grope your exposed pussy while I crank your left ankle outwards at an awkward angle brace against my right thigh.

I maybe overstaying my welcome as I feel you flex that powerful left leg against me but I hold out to get in a hard squeeze of your womanhood as I shake your oil slick lips with a full hand grab and grope.

--

Still shaking my silver-clad head, my topknot of blonde hair becoming oil-slicked as the fluid flies around from our attempts to out grapple each other. Pushing up hard only nets me the fact that you have much better balance than I would have assumed...or hoped. You merely reposition and I find my right leg now free, but your knee on my spine and using it for a sort of fulcrum while you crank back on my left leg, spreading it wide and out at an odd angle and exposing my waxed snatch for the audience's pleasure. The toes of my right foot splooshes in the oil as my leg uncoils and I pound my right fist into the boards again. "UHHFFF!", letting out an even louder grunt this time as your hand roams between my legs from over my flexed ass. "Fuck!' I shout as you roughly grip my lips. Squeezing and spreading them mercilessly while my body bounces and my ass jerks up, giving you even more access. My eyes closing and my mouth opening and closing silently as my pain and pleasure sensors clash.

--

After another few moments of this, I release my hold on your snatch. You pulling back on your left leg is going to overpower my arm and upper body. Just an unfortunate feature of your gorgeous body. Using the pull-down I slide off your back dragging my left knee down your spine before splitting your ass cheeks and sliding down onto my knee. Pushing with my right foot I spin myself on the knee before pushing off as best I can in the oil and trying to hop up onto my left foot as you're standing up off the mat. "Okay okay, I'll let you try again. I get this is your first time in the oil so now you know. Come on let's see what you've got." Watching carefully I look to see how you're getting up. I have zero intention of letting you get any real offense. In reality, I just want to toy with you longer. That body of glistening muscle needs to be put through its paces before I break you, pin you, and strip your mask. I smirk at you while I wait. The crowd loves this.

--

The crowd's decibel level increases as they roar in adulation of the hometown girl. My mouth still working silently, trying to push down the pleasing sensations of having my pussy roughly worked as I feel you slide off me, using your knee to split my ass in a most humiliating manner. So, she plans on just trying to humiliate me, I muse, determined not to be toyed with as I try to slide away from you and put some real estate between us My cheeks burning red with embarrassment, even while I'm sliding away on my tits and tummy, my left hand reaching under me and between my legs to massage away the pain/pleasure you had been inflicting...dry humping my hand a few times before managing to get up to my hands and knees. "Fucking bitch!" I hissed over my shoulder at you as I start to slide around to try to face you, then plant my right foot and start to stand. Getting mostly up, my left leg feels a bit tweaked and I favor it while my right-hand slides between my legs, then up to my tummy, massaging away the last of the sensation of your rough work between them. "Fuck..." I hiss again as I slowly start to make my way back towards you with a determination borne of arrogance.

--

You finally work your way towards your knees and I make fun of you by flexing and posing as you did at the start. The fans eat this up despite me not having the muscle definition. I still have some muscle or I wouldn't be able to handle you at all. You're favoring your left leg and I know that knee crank must have done a number on it. I smirk and blow a kiss at you before I lunge forward with a few quick steps. Dipping low like I'm going to split your legs I instead go for the opposite. Leaping for the oil I launch both my feet out straight at your tits intent on slamming them into your upper body. Hopefully, you fell for the bait of a low slide again and it drives your perky D's right into your ribcage before I drop you to the mat again. "Uh uh uh! Down you go Bitch!"

--

Finally making it up to my feet, though unsteadily, I see you moving in, your balance in the oil coming from numerous trips to the ring, no doubt. Still, I manage to stay upright and decide not to get caught unaware again as you smugly blow a kiss to me and shoot in, going for my legs again. "Not this time!" I think as I bend a bit to try to head you off, only to be rewarded for my vigilance by taking two oil-soaked soles right in the tits. "UHHFFFFF!"I grunt as they thud into the tit-flesh. Jerking my body up quickly right before I fall to my back. A loud *splish* accompanies my impact on the oily tarp and my spread arms quickly wrap around my now throbbing mammaries. "Ahhhhfuckk..." I moan as my legs bicycle and my soles slap the oily tarp. My quads flexing with each pound of protest while my chest throbs in pain. Rolling back and forth as the pain courses through my chest and now struggling to catch my breath from the hard impact.

--

Landing on my back to your right side I grab your thickly muscled thigh and yank sliding me down your body. You've got your hands holding your busted orbs. Like they could ever stand up to me. I'd have destroyed them in a titfight and I plan on humiliating them at some point but for now, I'm happy to turn them to jelly this way then just toy with them later. As soon as my thighs are level with your head I roll hard to my right. It flips my body over the top of yours and lands my legs straddling your head. It also means my abs trap your arms on your chest. Grabbing your hips to settle myself on top of you I reach back as I spread my legs to grab your hair. Pulling upwards I extend my legs out and then snap them closed. With your face firmly lodge against my ass I squeeze my thighs tight on your head. Planting my arms on your arms I lean all my weight on them. Firstly to keep them in place and force you to tire them trying to escape. Secondly, to put painful pressure on your smashed boobs using your arms and hands.

"Damn you're getting your ass kicked bitch. Good news though. You look like a barbie doll and momma said I was really into my barbies growing up. Shocking right? But you know what my favorite thing to do was?" I grab the top of your mask and threateningly tug on it. "I loved taking their clothes off" after releasing your mask I grab your hair again and force your face into my ass.

--

As if the pain erupting in my tits wasn't enough to get my attention, the hard landing flat on my back and robbing me of more air is a close second. Rolling to and fro with my arms wrapped around my sore orbs, I feel you atop me again, "Fuck this bitch never..." my thought is cut off as you pin my arms to my chest with that amazing ass before snapping your thick legs out, then back in. "HMMFFF!" I grunt as I get a face full of that round ass, smelling your musky scent as you bury my nose deep and my lips are forced to graze your taint. My glazed body bucks, my eyes widen, though you can't see them, as I realize my air is being cut off again. Those constricting thighs putting tremendous pressure on my skull, my legs kicking slowly in protest as you keep my arms pinned to my throbbing tits. While I can't hear much of what you're saying, I feel you start to tug at my mask, and the only thing allowing me to keep a semblance of dignity in this shithole venue while getting my ass handed to me by the club champ. "HMMMFFF!"I grunt again, bucking my body as you force my face deeper into your cheeks, my flailing legs spreading wide as they slap up and down, giving a nice view of my still throbbing, waxed pussy in the process.

--

Casually checking my mask and hair I preen for the crowd as I keep you casually beneath my smaller less muscular body. "Look at this bitch. Your Amazon isn't shit, I'm beat her ass, she hasn't even touched me. Should I KO her?" I flex my legs hard squeezing your poor face and head between my thighs. The crowd roars. "No? Okay well sorry, Barbiezon they want to see you get destroyed. I don't blame them."

Slapping my right hand on your pussy I give it a hard loud SMACK sending oil and juices spraying. With you distracted down there I sit up, arching my back and displaying my tits as I grip both your arms with mine. Pulling hard to either side I'm betting on you wanting them free of your aching boobs. With that, I slide my knees on your biceps and plant my face in your ass. Technically its a pin but I grip your nipples hard and pull. Giving you a full two counts with my ass on your face. Making you think it's over before I roll sideways. Hands still pinching your nipples; forced to use the nails to defeat the oil. Slipping my knees off your arms I slide sideways and then reapply the scissor thigh on top of your face as I lounge on my side in the oil.

"Holy shit you fucking suck at wrestling. This is an embarrassment. Are you sure this is the girl I'm supposed to be fighting??"

--

Still trapped under that big, thick, ass of yours I let out a groan as I start to struggle to breathe. The only thing worse would be the pressure those thighs are exerting on my skull. My legs jerk again, trying to unbalance you but like an experienced bronc buster, you easily keep your perch. My body jerks hard, once again, as you slap my pussy roughly and force oil and juices to spray up into the hot lights. I hear you talking smack to the crowd. This smaller girl is kicking my ass in front of everyone and I can only pray to get out of here with my mask on to keep my dignity slightly intact. Unlike you, I have no distinguishing markings to give me away.  My pussy throbbing again as you lock my arms down and go for a pin, working my stiff nipples over in the process. "MMMFFF! MMMMMFFFFF!" I moan into your ass and I hear you count to two before rolling off and transitioning into a side head scissors, slapping a thick thigh across my face and locking your ankles. I let out another groan as my hands come up, loosely gripping that flexed thigh while my legs slowly kick up and down under the hot lights. Between getting my ass handed to me and your constant beratement, I'm not sure which is worse, though I'm starting to think the worst is yet to come.

--

"Oh come the fuck on where are those muscles big girl?! Just pry my legs off your face already!" Rolling my eyes I casually scoop oil up over my chest and lather it for the crowd. With a sigh, I reach over and tweak your nipples again. "What a loser." I give you a powerful squeeze and hold it. I don't want you blacking out but dazed would be good. Releasing the scissor suddenly I slide on my side in the oil towards your legs. Getting to my knees I grip your ankles again but instead of flipping you, I stand up. Hefting your powerful legs I get to my feet carefully. "Guess what slut? We are far from done!" With that, I lift my right foot and bring it down hard on your pussy.

As soon as I see your body jerk up I jump over your legs and deliver a knee first landing into your as yet unmolested abs. Perfectly content to break you a little at a time. As soon as I land I spread my legs into a mount on your body. Using the impact to fix my ponytail and jiggle my tits at the crowd.

--

Your thigh across my face, pressing my nose and pinching my nostrils as my lips are filled with painted inner thigh flesh, again, hampers my breathing. As if you planned the hold for maximum effectiveness. My muscled legs kick up and down slowly, my bare soles slapping the oily tarp as you berate me, even more, to the delight of your perverted fans. My pussy and tits now on fire from your abuse and the tightening of those thighs around my skull does me no favors either. I let out a groan, my body jerking from the pressure until you release. Trying to catch my breath, my legs go high and you go low with a hard pussy stomp. "OWWWWWWWWFFFF!" I grunt, my upper body jerking, then dropping back as I grab between my legs. Just as I go prone you drop your knees into my six-pack and blast more air from my lungs. UHFFFFFFFF!. My arms wrapping low around my waist as I drop back again, gasping and gagging for air as my glazed skin shines under the hot lights above.

--

Sliding my legs over the top of your arms to trap them by your sides I grab the top of your mask and your hair. "Just a little preview of what's going to happen after I take this off your face." With that, I lean down and the crowd loses their minds as I proceed to dominate you. Holsing your hair I shake my bigger firm as hell tits in your face. The oil smacking your still masked face with each meaty smack of my boobs in your face. After several moments of this, I grab your head with both hands and pull you up off the mat into a hefty breast smother. Twisting my shoulders back and forth I make sure my breast flesh and the oil puts and airtight seal on your nose and mouth. I have no intention of smothering you out but I am planning on coming quiet close. With the smother firmly in place, I begin to count in my head. I have a pretty good idea of how long it will take for you to pass out. About three seconds before that I shove your face free of tits and then pose with my arms flexed as I sit mounted on your busted up body.

--

Once again finding my arms pinned by your legs, I try to flex the biceps but your weight and leverage keep my pinned flat. My hair in your hands as you start to smack my face with those enormous, dominating tits. Grunting with each shot to my face, the wet smacks humiliating more than hurting, but it's enough to drive the point home that you are in full control and that you're club champion for a reason. You are dirty, nasty, and have no sense of fair play, but I should have expected as much with all the stories I've heard of this place. Either way, my legs kicking slowly, even as you slide back and pull my head up, driving my face into the sweaty, oily, valley that is your cleavage and sealing me up tightly. You wrap your arms around the back of my head to secure it and mine wrap around your midback loosely while you sit on my lap. Your pussy rubbing against my lower tummy as you move and my air slowly is being robbed. My arms drop after a few seconds and hang limply at my sides as things get fuzzy. Suddenly, I can breathe again and drop flat to my back, staring dizzily at the hot lights above while my left leg kicks up and down slowly and I feel your weight still on my abdomen.

--

Standing up I flex over your downed body as you gasp for air under me. "Damn...you suck at wrestling. Who even let you in here? You definitely don't deserve that mask." I turn my ass to the crowd as I step over you. "This bitch is fucking done what do you think?" The roar is real as I slide my hand back between my legs pleasuring myself lightly while standing dripping oil and fluids on you. "Fine then, we'll give her the ass then." Smacking my tight ass I suddenly drop again. My knees on your biceps. My ass hits your face, hard and then I reach forward and yank your legs up off the ground. Folding you into a matchbook I don't stop there. I lock your legs down and then plant my lips in your pussy and begin to lick and suck it. Intent on pinning you into an orgasm. With long strokes down your slit, I lap at your soaked snatch with my forked tongue brushing your clit on either side with each pass. The crowd absolutely loses its fine as I don't even bother to count as I just hold you under my ass in a matchbook pin while eating your pussy.

--

Lying spread-eagled on the oily tarp, a leg weakly kicking up then dropping flat as you drip oils and your fluids on my face and tits. Staring dizzily up at you while you loom above me until your knees hit my biceps again and your ass splats on my face. You bury my nose and mouth between your cheeks and I let out another loud grunt "Uhhmffff!" as I feel you grabbing behind my knees and hooking my rounded calves under your arms. My ass now high in the air as your face sit me in the matchbook pin I jerk my body to try to escape but to no avail. Then I feel your tongue start to expertly work my clit and sopping pussy lips. The crowd exploding as you eat me out mercilessly in the middle of the ring. My body starting to jerk and shudder from lack of air and rising orgasm I can feel even over my current dizzy state.

--

As soon as I feel your orgasm I let you splatter and run down the inside curve of your abs lifting my mouth delicately away from your violated cxnt. I don't taste loser's fluids. As you shudder out your orgasm I grind your face into my ass as I hold you down.

"1!!"

Another hard grind smearing your mask with oil and flesh

"2!!"

Bam a massive bounce and drop in your downed face.

"3!!"

I roll forward and clench my cheeks on your face as you are forced into it before I stand up and plant my foot on your naked breasts.

"Alright let's see what this bitch looks like. I hope she's pretty."

Rolling you tits down I sit on your back and loosen the strings of your mask. Leaning in I whisper. "You didn't even touch me. I threw you around this ring like a rag doll and made you fucking cum in front of everyone. You should be ashamed to even think you are a wrestler. I heard the owner say you wrestled for private matches. You're utter trash in the ring. How could you possibly have thought you stood a chance. You don't deserve this mask. I'm doing everyone a favor."

With that, I sit back and put you in a camel clutch right at one of the club live stream cameras displaying your naked tits.

Grabbing your mask I pull it up and off your face revealing your identity to the camera. Reaching around I pull you up by your hair. "Fuck bitch you are hot." With that, I kiss you on the lips shoving my tongue in your mouth for the camera before I squeeze your face and pointed it at the camera. "I hope someone watching knows who this bitch is. But she's a loser. I forced her to cum and I destroyed her body the entire time."

I hold you in place and toy with your tits for the camera. "Get a good look, then I'll show you her pussy. I'm sure you're too much of a beta to have beaten her yourself but she's nothing compared to me so enjoy the show…"

--

My body shudders and spasms. Slowly at first until your split tongue starts to coax that familiar feeling down below. Harder and harder I buck, trapped in the matchbook pin, face sit combination as I struggle for air while being driven to the brink of orgasm. Finally, your tongue fulfills its duty and the air deprivation only enhances the feeling as I groan loudly into your round ass while I spurt like a fountain. "MMMMFFFFFF!" It's then I'm allowed to breathe, just a bit before you drop that ass on my face now and make me see stars with the impact. "Uhhff!" grunting as your cheeks pound the back of my head into the boards and I'm dazed and confused. I barely hear the count, but the ringing of the bell manages to pierce the gauze in my ears and I know it's over. Finally. Still tasting your ass, juices, and oil on my lips as I'm laid out flat with your foot atop my tits. My leg jerks up, then falls before you roll me over, continuing to berate me as I choke out a sob, trying to explain but never making it come out coherently. My own cum running down my inner thighs while you hook my arms over your painted ones. "No...no...wuh-wait..." I sob as I feel your fingers furiously undoing the strings of my mask and the utter humiliation hits me like a truck as you pull it from my face and let the crowd see my red, juices streaked, pain laced face. My hair hanging in my face while you reach around and start fondling my firm tits. My legs spread out behind me as you sit on my lower spine. I shake my head, my fingers wiggling as my arms start to go numb from the clutch. The very least of my thoughts, though, as I look and see streaming cameras as well as phones capturing my face and my loss for all time.

--

Letting you fall face first in the oil and fluids I stand up and then step down on the mat between your legs. I'm not totally sure if I do do this but I'm going to try. Gripping your hair I yank your body back peeling you off the mat up onto your knee crouching down I put my right shoulder into your lower back and slide my right hand between your legs with a heave I lift your bodily across my shoulders and stagger under the weight before I finally get you up. Tits to the ceiling on my shoulders. With my right hand on your pussy I split your lips for the camera. Giving them a perfect view of your exposed womanhood.

With you still on my shoulders I carry you to the center of the ring and dump you unceremoniously. "You're mine now slut.."
Creator of the only Free Titfight Card Game
{alt}
So let's play?

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
Re: The Goddess, Jane Blonde vs Remington
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 03:51:59 PM »
What a great log! Thank you both for sharing! It may have been one-sided but the writing was great, and you could feel the emotions from both! Again, thank you!
xXx

Offline Remington

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 05:00:17 PM »
Jane is the person to thank! I'm always for posting my logs but the real stars are my partners so don't look at me.
{alt}
So let's play?

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 07:06:28 PM »
Wow!  Incredible writing from both of you, and a great story!   :)
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 11:20:21 AM »
Remington,

Your intro. eloquently stated that a majority people here (and especially THOSE that ARE SUPER's) can not recognize the difference between Supers and Dominants! 

A large part of the population here LIKE to be dominated.  Some like to be destroyed from the beginning, some put up a paper doll defense for a hot minute, and most of the remainder like a back and forth for an extended period.  But losing is paramount for many here.  Most of my jobbers have an unspoken understanding with me.  They make it known in our first match usually.  I will usually give everyone, I have NOT had history with, one opening for them to get me on the ground or on my knees.  Those that don't jump on that chance are then considered, by me, to be a jobber or have jobber tendencies. 

A lot of people here love to be worked over by black and Asian women.  So I run across this phenomenon a lot.  It helps that I am very attractive and have a curvy, but fit and slimmish build.  So I get the Super thing.  I myself get very turned on when a teen gets the best of me, and well preserved and attractive older women also.  I find it HAWT when the underdogs (or under-cats) win! 

So kudos to you girl!  Those that scream the loudest about Supering, ARE THE SUPERs!!! 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Remington

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 11:13:53 PM »
Python,

Even more than that, the other notable point is that: sometimes fights are just one sided. Though I'm happy to see my little soap box found an audience.

Dahlia,

Thank you, I think I consider any work of my writing that receives attention from you or Jen a success.
{alt}
So let's play?

Offline TheFitBunny

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 11:19:50 PM »
What a wonderful clash, well done to both of you. Absolutely mesmerising!
Badass Bunny