News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Diana fight her family (1) M/f and F/F; Incest, rape, Male and female domination

• 4 Replies

Offline muarijun

Diana doesn’t need a reason to fight. She only needs a foe, and she had three hated foes in her own home: her nasty brothers
    Diana had discovered the sex at the age of 14, fighting with her dirty 15 year old brother, David. At the end of the fight, grappling half naked on the floor, the brush of their nubile bodies had exited Diana like never before. By first time on her life she was horny and wet, and she cum like a cat in fire, screaming, convulsing in waves of unexpected pleasures, rubbing her pussy against the body of her defeated brother. Of course David was hungry for revenge, and the next weeks they tangled wildly again one and another time. He beat her a few times, but Diana was a natural born fighter and beat him a lot of times.
    One day, her 16 years old Darius challenge her to a fight, ready to restore the male pride on the family. After almost ten minutes of desperate battle, Diana grab his balls and finish the match riding Darius’s face until she screamed in glory, her body convulsing widely for a long time. After this wild experience, Diana had two adversaries to her secret perverted fights. Very soon she had a new reason to win every time she can, because the first time Darius could beat her, he teach her dirty little sister how to use her lips, her tongue and all her mouth to lick and suck a male prick until he shot his load on the throat of her underage sister. After this bizarre experience, Darius attacked her dirty sister every time he can and she never refused the battle. Darius was stronger and better fighter than David, but Diana beat her maybe 60% of the times.
    After to prove her female dominance over David and Darius, Diana’s 17 year old brother, Damien, became the last stronghold of Macho Power on the house, a stronghold that Diana vas ready to conquer and subdue. For his part Damien was eager to teach the little brat a hard lesson about male supremacy. At last, he was a grow child of 17 and she was only a bratty little 14 year old girl.
    Their first fight was shock for both siblings. The older brother and the younger sister began firing punches at each other with blinding speed. In no time, the fistfight becomes a wild back alley brawl that both fighters were determined to win. They mauled each other like enraged animals, punching, kicking, biting and hair pulling savagely at each other. After fifteen minutes of savagery, neither side had gained a clear advantage. Damien need five minutes more to pin the smaller girl to the floor and straddle her. Diana fight back whit all she had, but Damien was very strong and began to rock the girl’s face back and forth with thunderous lefts and rights before to rape her. Diana moaned loudly as Damien pumped his cock into her virginal pussy, fucking her doggie style. Diana had lost the fight and her cherry.
    Damien had won, but he was forced to fight a fierce battle, a true battle of the sexes! Diana was bruised, shamed and humiliated, but at same time she was enraged by the violation and ready to fight again right and now! Challenged in front of David and Darius, Damien had to accept the fight and he need almost twenty minutes to tame again his younger sister and fuck her just like a dog fucking a bitch in heat.
    After this brutal and extreme experience, the flat chested tomboy began a permanent war against her three brothers. She challenges Damien two times more before to obtain her first victory. This day she facessited him, moaning like a whore in heat until she cum one and another time, screaming at the first multiple orgasm of her short life.
    The next weeks, the siblings had rough matches five or six times per week. The more they fight, the more they become evenly matched. After the first year of battles, Diana could defeat David six times out of ten. Darius can defeat her the half of the times they clashed, and Damien could kick her ass and rape her again six times out of ten.
    The authentic troubles began when the guys began to date girlfriends.

End of part one.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Hehehihi... True hardcore. I am open on all. There have not no subjects of taboo for me. Write further.

When I was 8 - 15 years old, I fought with two years older sister often. We were discordant brother and sister and quarreled about all. These were true fights. Brutal and without erotic implied meaning. She won the most often. I began winning really when I had 15 years and she 17 years. She is large and strong girl and she fights well. When I was 14-15 years old, I felt excitement during fight and sister probably also. We live in agreement today. Time when we lived in the same house with parents, then I and my sister played in wrestling often. This was long ago.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 10:33:50 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
Thank for very much for posting this story as well as the other one. I like this nastier style of writing. We'll see what happens when Diana meets her brothers' girlfriends. Guess the other girls can't win this. But with their girlfriends beaten, the brothers could be very angry on Diana... rough family life!

xanadau96

An interesting story ! full marks to the author also a brave story to tell

Offline M_H

• My wife and I have fought other couples in bars.
An interesting story ! full marks to the author also a brave story to tell
A route couple Like ( Bony and Clyde ) we have fought in bars and clubs. Fist fighting and in NHB, we have fought other couples. We loved that. We only lost a couple of times. We were in jail and Hospedles A few times.