News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Betty vs Wilma

• 38 Replies

Offline ry_bo_9

Re: Betty vs Wilma
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2020, 02:21:12 AM »
Love the artwork Crom

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2020, 04:36:09 PM »
absolutely agree, fantastic extra betty and wilma toons, i still prefer them fighting each other though, cave women fought like wildcats aka raquel welch and martine beswick, betty vs wilma would beat that :)

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2020, 11:50:42 AM »
Just wondering, im working on a Wilma vs Betty parody titled "CATFIGHT ONE MILLION B.C." http://webdeliverysolutions.com/golink.php?product_id=2259
 the girls are depicted with large breast and Amazon physiques. Would fans rather see them in the likeness of the original character design or the exaggerated body types i generally use?
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline GrayHairedWarriors

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2020, 02:13:18 PM »
Stick with the originals....the originals were hot....don't mess with success.

Fighting_couple

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2020, 02:32:38 PM »
Stick with the originals....the originals were hot....don't mess with success.

I agree!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2020, 05:44:47 PM »
was thinking of posting this on a new thread but since the question was already posted here but if anyone objects, since this was originally a post for Wilma vs Betty I will move it.
I drew up a few comparison of different styles of this character for you to choose from. if I get enough responses whoever gets the most votes that Wilma will be drawn battling it out and defeating the runner ups. votes will be tallied Dec, 9th 2020
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline ry_bo_9

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2020, 07:49:25 PM »
I like all three.  I prefer the one closer to the original so I guess A would be my choice.  Aside from that I would like the head on A to go with the body on B but that's not what you asked.

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2020, 01:01:00 AM »
I like all three.  I prefer the one closer to the original so I guess A would be my choice.  Aside from that I would like the head on A to go with the body on B but that's not what you asked.

lol, no.... it wasn't, but today is a good day so, here you go ry_bo_9 enjoy.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline ry_bo_9

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2020, 01:39:48 AM »
Thanks Crom you're the best.   Now all we need is that same version of Betty

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2020, 12:45:04 PM »
agree crom, keep her as close to the original as possible.

start clothed then rip those clothes off for a naked catfight

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2020, 05:08:55 AM »
color version
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline Pedromalone

Crom's work
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2020, 11:28:37 PM »
Heya Crom you have a website on your depictions of the Blondie match that I don't believe is in service, since I can't find EroticFemalecobat on my computer.

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
Re: Crom's work
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2020, 11:56:16 PM »
Heya Crom you have a website on your depictions of the Blondie match that I don't believe is in service, since I can't find EroticFemalecobat on my computer.

just a heads up, my estore http://webdeliverysolutions.com/crominhismnt is now closed and defunct, while I enjoyed the much cheaper rate they charged to host my store their support no longer seems to be responding and they have not fixed the problems that have been plaguing the site i am in the process of setting up a new site with host gator hopefully this will finally be a definitive move to a new functional website, it still might be awhile before i will be able to accept payments, those payment processers can be complicated and expensive.
but you should be able to view the catalogue and you can always contact me directly so i can manually send out the comics the same way ive been doing it lately, at least till we can get that auto instant payment and download option working.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

DottiD

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2020, 04:13:45 PM »
Just  a suggestion but have you looked into posting your work through Amazon publishing?, a majority of it is free to do and they have an adult section and yes you can charge for your books , i haven't fully researched it yet but i think for like a 3 dollar sell they take a dollar ? again not 100 % sure on the details

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2020, 07:28:41 AM »
Just  a suggestion but have you looked into posting your work through Amazon publishing?, a majority of it is free to do and they have an adult section and yes you can charge for your books , i haven't fully researched it yet but i think for like a 3 dollar sell they take a dollar ? again not 100 % sure on the details
Thank you for the heads up DottiD,  ;D Ill look into it.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!