News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Betty vs Wilma

• 38 Replies

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
Betty vs Wilma
« on: October 20, 2020, 06:10:27 PM »
i seem to  have developed a real thing for cartoons of Betty fighting wilma, not sure why these two in particular, maybe a deep routed thing of wanting to see them fight when i watched the cartoons as a lad, anyhow now they get me rock hard.

any others out there?

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Betty vs Wilma
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 12:48:38 AM »
Absolutely.  I always wanted to see Betty win.

Offline SwordKing

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 01:59:55 AM »
3rd picture

Barney: Why are our wives fighting Fred?

Fred: Don't know, don't care. Just really wish I had a camera right now.
--

Yes, I know that's probably not what they're actually saying.

Offline ry_bo_9

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2020, 04:29:43 AM »
3rd picture

Barney: Why are our wives fighting Fred?

Fred: Don't know, don't care. Just really wish I had a camera right now.
--

Yes, I know that's probably not what they're actually saying.
[/quote

He's telling Barney to go get a couple of beers

Offline Hutch278

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 08:17:43 PM »
Per Google translate:

Barney: What the hell is going on Fred!?!?

Fred:  I don't know Barney. but while you're there why don't you go get a couple of beers?

From the marvelous Italian artist RAZ

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 05:08:38 PM »
did raz do a full fight or just a couple of sketches?

Offline shotgun6

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2020, 08:02:33 PM »
Raz did two full stories of Betty vs Wilma. See his catalog, on this forum, just updated last week

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2020, 08:13:27 PM »
Thought I would toss a couple pics out here.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

mnm

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2020, 09:41:33 PM »
Last two are really unique.....nice find

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2020, 07:17:27 PM »
Only thing better than drawing these two throwing down with each other is drawing them in tag team, any suggestions as to who could stand up to these savage cave women.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2020, 12:50:38 AM »
Ah ha!! here is the one I was looking for!

Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline shotgun6

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2020, 01:55:34 PM »
"Only thing better than drawing these two throwing down with each other is drawing them in tag team, any suggestions as to who could stand up to these savage cave women."

How about Blondie and Tootsie from the "Blondie" comic strip??

Offline Juliehot

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2020, 02:58:23 PM »
Ah ha!! here is the one I was looking for!
demonstration that in any era and time female rivalry is always on and ready for confrontation

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2020, 05:44:41 PM »
And since there are no other suggestions "Blondie" it is. Thank you Shotgun6. It seems the dumb dumbs, Barney and Fred were fucking around on the Great Gazoo's ship and thru their typical bumbling, sent themselves into the future around the late 21st century suburban America. Right into the back yard of  the Bumsteads, Blondie and Dagwood. A struggling family that out of necessity began an underground fight club in their back yard. While it became a great financial success and got them out of debt, it changed Blondie in a way that Dagwood could not understand. She began to love the lifestyle of fighting and competing for the sheer joy of it.
There was even a special event scheduled for today as a new Fight night Queen was to be crowned. Blondie evidently was not the only local house wife to be bitten by the fight bug. Blondies long time friend and new found rival Tootsie  Woodley had quickly establilshed herself as a great catfighter and
now Tootsie like Blondie had gained a taste for the thrill of victory that only came when her hand was raised in victory over someone she had just pummeled into submission. It was only a matter of time, despite their close friendship that she would challenged her for the crown. To finally settle the question on everyone's mind as to who was the toughest bitch in the neighborhood.

Call it fate or simple happenstance, it would boggle the human mind to try and comprehend why of all places and times the two dumb dumbs would have or could have been sent too. Not appreciating the humor of the cosmic gods or the disruption of the beginning of her match Blondie assumes this is another one of Dagwoods hair brained schemes to discourage her from her chosen career path, Blondie decides to give him a preview of what she will be doing to him after the match. Tootsie's instincts are to back up her friend regardless of their current feud. 
laying in a heap in the middle of the make shift ring It doesn't look good for the dumb dumbs, lucky for them Gazoo arrives with backup. Wilma and Betty land gracefully on their feet as they fall thru the worm hole making quite the dramatic entrance and quickly form a kill circle around their still prone husbands. " I don't know what game you think your playing at but you came to the wrong neighborhood bitches!"
Blondie screamed as she charged Wilma quickly followed by Tootsie Crashing into Betty headlong and tackling her to the ground, soon all four women are in the center of the ring in a jumble of flailing arms and sexy legs
"Hey ah, Fred maybe we should ah, get outa of here?!" Barny mumbled
"Ill whip us out of here in no time at all" quipped Gazoo, but Fred held up his hand, never taking his eyes off the incredible scene that was playing out before his eyes. Time seemed to slow and speed randomly as clothes where ripped, hair was pulled and sexy sweaty bodies where exposed.
"Maybe not quite yet" Fred causally suggested....
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 05:48:29 PM by crominhismnt »
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline shotgun6

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2020, 10:15:22 PM »
Wow - that was great! Glad you liked my idea....now, how about bringing in Wilma's over-18 daughter Pebbles, and have her go at it naked with Blondie's over-18 daughter Cookie? Maybe while Wilma and Blondie, still locked together in a naked sweaty tangle, pause in their fight to cheer their hardbodied daughters on?