News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

PRESEDENTIAL TAG TEAM Poll OR Chat Fight on Trillian

• 2 Replies

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
PRESEDENTIAL TAG TEAM Poll OR Chat Fight on Trillian
« on: October 26, 2020, 02:43:15 PM »
Hello all you gals and guts out there; 

I JUST voted!  And I had a brainstorm!  I want to EITHER have a Members* Poll fight, or a Chat fight on Trillian with each team affiliated with a political party.  This is an EITHER/OR situation, but not both! 

The Tag Teams will be, Me and Kamala Harris (the Democrats) vs. Ivanka Trump, and anyone who attractive (like Ivanka), supports Donald Trump, and also points for being white (sorry for that, but that IS the prevailing opinion in my outside social circle).  That team will be the Republicans. 

The fight would have to be a DIRTY match, because this year there has been more mudslinging than normal!  They are more viscous than normal this year! 

I want to have this on election day, so time is of the essence.  Kamala and I are very similar in all physical characteristics.  So an Ivanka look alike would be my ideal choice. 

I am not very familiar with the poll process, but believe I can set one up.  BUT if my opponent wants a Trillian may need assistance.  A poll would be more apropos. 

If this comes to fruition, BE SURE TO VOTE!   ;) 

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
Re: PRESEDENTIAL TAG TEAM Poll OR Chat Fight on Trillian
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 02:53:27 PM »
Hi i like to accept
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
Re: PRESEDENTIAL TAG TEAM Poll OR Chat Fight on Trillian
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 12:13:42 PM »
I see that my poll was taken down and has vanished (I looked for it without success).  I am sorry if I violate any of the rules, but after going over them I do not know what I did wrong.  I guess I will just not do any more polls.