News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

fighting two lesbian's

• 0 Replies

BigArthur

fighting two lesbian's
« on: October 27, 2020, 08:49:17 PM »
I don't ever remember in all the years of me fighting have I ever tangled with a lesbian let alone two lesbians, but last weekend that all changed and got into a fight i'l never forget. As for me i'm a big guy 55 5'10 235 pounds no beating around the bush, my wife and I have a girlfriend who i'l call Sandy there really good friends and Sandy is Mexican about 35 5'8 150 pounds have to admitt very sexy body but she's lesbian, now Sandy has a girlfriend who i'll call Linda she's Native American about 40 ish 5'9 and  about 170 pounds also lesbian with a very sexy body.

Like I said Sandy is super sexy for a lesbian and she's been by our house several times for drinks or fun lunch and she's always talking about how her & Linda always wrestle & fight I sometimes feel she's got the hots for my wife and wants to wrestle her the way she always talks about it when she's around us. Last weekend my wife went out of town on a mini vacation with her two sisters and would be gone for 4 or 5 days, the day after she left Sandy  called me up and asked if i could come over & help her with something. Now I have to be honest I felt uncomfortable going to her house feeling the way I feel about her but went over there anyway hoping what ever she wanted i could do it quickly and leave.

When I got there  Sandy was in a pair of short shorts & a cut off top her whole belly totally exposed and her girlfriend was dressed similar to her also in shorts but wearing a sports bra, I asked Sandy what do you need help with she smiled and said actually nothing I wanted you to come over so we could wrestle with you. I did not know what to say as I now know why she kept bringing it up it was not my wife she wanted to wrestle it was me. It was like a dream come true but I had to remember this was my wife's friend so i said no, she pleaded with me over and over and promised NOT to tell my wife anything I did my best to say no but eventually gave in and agreed to wrestle them both.

I was actually not dressed to wrestle in jeans and a t-shirt but Sandy gave me a pair of old shorts she had lying arounds o i put them on but left on my t-shirt, they both wanted an anything goes match as I agreed knowing there both lesbian's so it won't get sexual and that's good. I started out facing Sandy as she grabbed hold of me as I felt her tits pressed against my chest as we pushed back and forth  I kept checking out her sexy belly  & tits what a distraction!, as she came at me I grabbed her left arm bending it backover her shoulder as I did sne send a right fist up hard into my lower stomach as the powerful punch got me off guard as I doubled up.

I had no idea Sandy was so rough or hit so hard as I tried not to show pain but she knew that hurt me as she started to laugh, I slowly got up as she came at me as she did I sent a left to her ribs not real hard followed my a righ tto the other side of her ribs. she staggered back a bit then tagged in her girlfriend Linda now Linda was the powerhouse as I felt her power as she slammed into me with allof her 170 pounds backing me up against the wall, as I hit the wall I grabbed for her head to pul it down as I did she sent a righ tuppercut deepinto my lower stomach so hard iI dropped to both knees. Now  have been hit in the stomach before but never so hard and by a woman as  I felt the blow in my back,

as I was on my knees Linda grabbed for my hair to pull me up I jolted up head butting her solid in her big sexy belly, her mouth& eyes opened wide as she let out a loud "oooff" doubling up as I shoved her back into Sandy as I took a few steps back trying to catch my breath. Both ladies came at me so I went after Linda first with a hard right to left tit and then quickly turned towards Sandy with a shot to her tit as well, both ladies stepped back hodling there tits as I kind of felt sorry for hitting them they both just laughed so I figured they were ok.

Seconds later they charged me Sandy around my waist and Linda grabbing for my head and arms as they easily pushed me back against the wall, as they pushed into me I rammed a knee up catching Sandy in her belly but before I could do anything Linda slammed a hard right into my lower stomach as it took the wind righ tout of me. As I fell forward Sandy was waiting for me with a knee deep into my stomach as I instantly doubled up, I was dropped to my knees as Linda grabbed my arms pulling them back and Sandy dropped to her knees facing me as I knew I was in trouble as she started to send her righ tfist over and over into my stomach. Each shot to my stomach was both pain and pleasure as I felt Sandy's fist sink into  my fat stomach,
 I could not fight back Linda held my arms then they traded places as Sandy put her knee in my lower back pulling back on my head and neck,

I could not see when suddenly I felt Linda's fist slam hard into my stomach just below my bellybutton followed by another punch and finaly a third, I was out of breath unabl to fight back as I fell to the floor Sandy pulling my arms over my head kneeling on them as Linda knelt on my legs, Both ladies looked down at me laughing I felt so helpless as I knew the worst was yet to come as Sanda leaned forward smothering me with her big tits making it impossible for me to catch my breath , Linda took both fists dropping punch after punch into my lower stomach each one making her laugh as I wondered hwowong this was gonna go on.

They finally stopped as both of them layed on top of me each one shoving a tit in my face telling me to suck on there tit, each time I said no each one slammed another punch into my stomach as my stomach was now red and I was hurting but also embarrassed to say I was rock hard. They made me take turns sucking both there tits as I got an occasional stomach punch everytime I  stopped sucking, they finally stopped laying down on both sides of me as one grabbed my balls the other stroking my cock until I exploaded in my shorts. I wondered why lesbians would be doing this finally it was over as they helped me up and i got dressed my belly on fire my shorts all wet and sticky as they asked me if I was ok and if I had fun.

i had to be honest I had the time of my life as they assured me they would not tell my wife anything and if I ever wanted to come back and fight them both again I could, now what do you think of course I wanted to come back but it would have to wait until my wife would again be going out of town for a few days , I left there house so wet and horney I took a shower as soon as I got home as I looked in the mirror my belly red all over my cock stil hard as a rock as I am now looking for the next time my wife goes out of town only this time I 'm gonna make there bellies as red as they made mine. So i guess it's over for now but you can bet i'l be writing again  :) :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 08:56:10 PM by big arthur »