News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for UK opponent

• 36 Replies

Offline Tammy C.

• I'm ready or you?
Re: Looking for UK opponent
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2021, 07:17:26 AM »
Don’t waste your time she’s total fake or a flake..

Offered out numerous times and she just goes missing, which is a shame as I am only 40 mins away.

Ask her to video verify
to bad your ass lives in the U.K. I'd love to take you on. You look like a screamer to me bitch!!
My name is Tammy, native American Texas girl. I'm 49 years old. I'm 44DDD-32-40 5ft at 175lbs. I'm into irl meets. Would like to chat with other that shares same interest. I'm into sane topless cat and titfighting. I used to oil wrestle long ago.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2021, 07:49:02 PM »
Hoping you are real, as stated by someone else, your profile said you were looking for your first fight and your first post said you hadn’t found anyone on here. Looks like I put 2+2 together and got 5 on this one.

Glad to hear you’ve had your first match, the U.K. scene really needs people right now

Offline UKFella

• Just another guy...with a dream!
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2021, 12:35:22 PM »
Princessweapon is real. Sadly my wife isn’t the right size for her.

Good luck finding a match!

Offline Marie

• 40 Jahre, 160 cm 50 kg
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2021, 05:20:31 PM »
What is your height and weight?

fightingminx

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2021, 06:51:21 PM »
Absolute flake and fake that won’t video chat

Offline ak.couple

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2021, 10:30:16 PM »
my wife talked with fightingminx in kik and my wife asked challenge pic with her or video call and she did not do any thing
we talked with Princessweapon37 ( man and wife ) and they real but my wife so big for her
we are couple and im looking for my real first catfight we are from Russia im 34 and my man is 37 we both be in fcf but my man never and ever pretending to be me
167 cm 81 kg 34dd
I am in the Voice Verified Yahoo group

Offline Princessweapon37

• I love catfighting! The rougher the better!
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2021, 07:28:30 PM »
@taraathletecombat
I’ve updated my profile. Thanks for actually reading it :) I’m prepared to wrestle (done it before) or catfight don’t think you can be too fussy these days. I’ll work with my opponent. Get in touch.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 07:38:08 PM by Princessweapon37 »

Offline Princessweapon37

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2021, 07:31:35 PM »
In reply to @fightingminx Here we go again!! Just seen your bull shit posts!!! I’ll video chat with anyone who asks! My number is on the thread! I feel sorry for the girl whose photos you are stealing you saddo
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 07:36:51 PM by Princessweapon37 »

Offline Princessweapon37

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2021, 07:33:53 PM »
Thank you for the verifications off the genuine people on this thread :)

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2021, 07:52:27 PM »
You’ve a cheek I asked you loads to verify and you wouldn’t.

Be honest you silly man

Offline Princessweapon37

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2021, 08:05:36 PM »
You’ve a cheek I asked you loads to verify and you wouldn’t.

Be honest you silly man

Agreed!

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2021, 08:44:42 PM »
Lol, looks like this fighterminx has been shot down by all the legit people ????

fightingminx

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2021, 09:15:59 AM »
I’m princesswepon37’s boyfriend and I can assure anyone interested that we are real and will happily FaceTime anyone who is genuinely interested.
Fightingminx you are pathetic I’m guessing this post off you is because the catfighting WhatsApp group we have with around 30 genuine verified members sussed you out to be the fake that you are. You’re a man that’s why you were removed from the group.
Like I said there’s 30 genuine verified people that can back up my story how many people you got to verify yours?

I was never in any catfight what apps group as I don’t use it... however I asked your so called partner to verify on Skype or kik several times. I done giving my number out to find it’s just sick perverts like you pretending to be a women on the phone.

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2021, 09:18:30 AM »
I’m princesswepon37’s boyfriend and I can assure anyone interested that we are real and will happily FaceTime anyone who is genuinely interested.
Fightingminx you are pathetic I’m guessing this post off you is because the catfighting WhatsApp group we have with around 30 genuine verified members sussed you out to be the fake that you are. You’re a man that’s why you were removed from the group.
Like I said there’s 30 genuine verified people that can back up my story how many people you got to verify yours?

I was never in any catfight what apps group as I don’t use it... however I asked your so called partner to verify on Skype or kik several times. I done giving my number out to find it’s just sick perverts like you pretending to be a women on the phone.

Like yourself

fightingminx

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2021, 09:33:09 AM »
Your just a waste of time... you be here asking for fights and then you will disappear for months once you have been rumbled..

At least I am verified and have had several real matches, and verified by a real catfight club owner..