News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for UK opponent

• 36 Replies

Offline UKFella

• Just another guy...with a dream!
Re: Looking for UK opponent
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2021, 09:55:52 AM »
Your just a waste of time... you be here asking for fights and then you will disappear for months once you have been rumbled..

At least I am verified and have had several real matches, and verified by a real catfight club owner..

We sent you a verification photo, but you refused to send Kerri one. We won’t video without a verification pic as we’ve been caught out before.

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2021, 09:57:27 AM »
Your just a waste of time... you be here asking for fights and then you will disappear for months once you have been rumbled..

At least I am verified and have had several real matches, and verified by a real catfight club owner..

You’ve you fought and what catfight club owner

Talking utter bullshit.

If you read I’ve 4 kids which keep me busy not that you ever know what that’s like you silly little man

fightingminx

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2021, 07:27:48 AM »
my wife talked with fightingminx in kik and my wife asked challenge pic with her or video call and she did not do any thing
we talked with Princessweapon37 ( man and wife ) and they real but my wife so big for her

What utter bullshit as you would not video chat with out swapping pictures first... why unless your a picture collector ??

Offline Princessweapon37

• I love catfighting! The rougher the better!
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2021, 08:57:47 PM »

What utter bullshit as you would not video chat with out swapping pictures first... why unless your a picture collector ??
[/quote]

You not bored yet? I’ve plenty of verifications on here I’m sorry you live in a fantasy world but it’s profiles like yours that give this site a bad name and I’m not being part of it anymore.

Offline flashgordon2019

• love to here from everyone please DWW and Festelle
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2021, 09:29:31 PM »
So I’ve posted here before. Got nothing apart from fake profiles. Here we go again!
I’m part of a couple my bf is Odin on here. We can host and are looking for a opponent for a catfight or wrestling match (fvf)  my preference is catfighting with rules. (My bf doesn’t fight so don’t ask)
I don’t do Trillian but will chat on kik if you are interested message me.
We are in the UK based in the north west. No time wasters please.
wish you luck   finding a UK opponent . but COVID 19 rules is making things very difficult and cannot even arrange a fight with a German or European lady either

Offline parkside

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2021, 02:05:17 PM »
I feel so sorry for the genuine women on here who want to have a scrap, so many fakes I've made myself look stupid on more than one occasion trying to arrange fights, unfortunately I don't have a partner who fights, but have been in touch with contacts who do have. Last 2 times on here 'girls' wasted mine and the other womans time for about 3 weeks before disappearing

Offline bofa123

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2021, 12:13:32 AM »
stats?