News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Swinger Club Wrestling: Battle Fuck Part 1

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Swinger Club Wrestling: Battle Fuck Part 1
« on: October 29, 2020, 09:10:40 PM »
Battle Fuck Part 1 (warning: bi-action included)
Due to Corona it has been a hard year so far with my husband and me losing both our jobs.
But we decided to try something new, put our savings together, and bought an old farm right behind the border. Germany had become really expensive and we were not able to afford property, so we just moved to the Czech side of the border into a tiny village were land was cheap.
My husband and me both were swingers and that`s what we really wanted: run our own swingers club. We wanted something special and since both of us had a crush on BDSM and fighting, it was clear this had to be part of our concept.
My husband worked all summer to get one of the three huge barns ready for action: We installed saunas, two BDSM rooms and an area with a proper ring. It all looked so beautiful with a mixture of old wooden beams and stone.
We also offered 10 rooms to spend the nights at the old farm house, and equipping them with new furniture and renovating them cost us a fortune. Beginning of October everything had been prepared and the first guests arrived.

Maybe I should have introduced myself first: I am Monica, a fifty year old nymphomaniac. Standing an average 5”5 with long black hair, full lips and very erogenous 36G tits. Although my belly grew a bit over the years I was often told to be still a stunner looking like I was in my mid-forties. My husband Karl is a strong bear, standing 5”9 with a big beer belly, hairy back like a gorilla but also equipped with a cock that is quite rare: full 12 inches of hard and veiny manhood with lemon sized balls. Although his frame got a bit out of shape and age was clearly showing its traces on him, he still outclassed many younger men. His stamina was not easily reached.
We are both far away from being supermodels, but we learned to feel comfortable with our looks.

I was behind the counter of the barn bar, clad in a black lace dress, when my eyes got wide.
The evening was already running quite well with 6 couples having fun in the sauna and in the dungeon area when two new couples arrived.
“Hey! I am Mandy and I have booked the ring for an hour.” My eyes ran over her super curvy body that was hidden under a white bathrobe. The early twenties short blonde was accompanied by a handsome slim guy not being much older. I could not take my eyes from her bust area that was tenting the fabric in a way I had never seen before. Her globes were huge! And I mean really huge!
My mouth hang open and I only came back to reality when the second girl behind her, tapped her shoulder whispering: “Did she understand you? You said the couple running this club is also German.”
I felt like a fool and laughed, my nipples getting hard and breaking through holes in my sexy lace dress. “Ehm…sorry….yes of course. I am Monica and we mailed before. Welcome to our little swingers paradise.”
We all shook hands and I guided them over to the second floor which had been used before to store hay. I made sure to wiggle my ass at the boys. Karl was already upstairs preparing the ring, clad only in a leather vest and pants that was barely able to contain his cock.
“Hi! You must be Mandy and Steffie! Nice to meet you! And these are your boyfriends?”
Steffie giggled: “Husband. This is Steven.” The cute brunette was also on the curvy side, but while Mandy’s boyfriend was slim, her husband was on the chubby side.
The four of them inspected the ring visibly nervous. It seemed although they knew each other quite well, they hesitated to enter the ring. So I took the lead, climbed the steps and slipped between the ropes. “Karl! Get us some drinks please!” He nodded and disappeared.
“So it seems you are a bit unsecure. Whatever your fetish is, we will take care of it. Just relax and feel comfortable. What are your plans?” I leaned over the top rope, taking my big tits out of the lace cups of my dress and let them dangle down providing a nice exhibitionistic view for their husbands.
Finally Mandy`s husband introduced himself as Marc and said: “You know Monica that all four of us know each other since years. We found out that we all love swapping partners and some day we also found out that we are into catfights and wrestling, topless boxing and all sorts of stuff that involves fighting. We had some friendly wrestling matches on mats but now we wanted something…”
He was interrupted by his wife Mandy: “….something BIG!” She touched her massive tits and all of us broke out in laughter.
I caught myself pinching my own erect nipples, biting my lip and asking: “Maybe I can watch?”
They all nodded and my husband returned with the drinks. We clinked glasses and Steffie asked me if I could be the announcer and introduce them. A beaming smile was on my face and I clapped my hands so excited I was. They would be the first ever couples making use of the ring.
Steffie handed me a sheet of paper with their stats and I was determined to be a good host and help them to make this evening a unique experience.
I stood all naked in the middle of the ring after taking off my lace dress and throwing it over to Karl. “Welcome to the first Battle Fuck Tag Team match ever in this club! The team scoring more orgasms will be the winner! Introducing first the team of Steffie and Steeeeeeeeeeeeeevvveeeennnnnn!”
They both entered the ring getting in position in one of the corners. While Steven dropped his gown I read out his stats: “Steven is 26 standing 5”8 with solid 200lbs and a 7 inch cock!” We all applauded as he stood there all naked, flexing his strong biceps. He was an average handsome guy and I could see the erotic thrill in Steffie`s eyes as she watched his half erect manhood.
“And today he will team up with his beautiful wife Steffie!” Steffie dropped her gown and Karl and I soaked in her feminine frame. “Steffie is 23, standing 5”6 with curvy 180lbs and a nice pair of 38DDD knockers!” She was only clad in a white crotchless leather thong with thick pubic hair sticking out of the opening. As she jumped to warm herself up her big natural breasts jumped sexily and caused Steven as well as my own husband to get fully hard. Her areolas were quite big topped with thick nipples. Karl had taken a seat in a comfortable chair next to the ring.
“And their opponents tonight are their best friends: Mandy and Marc! Marc is 24 years old, standing 6”0 with only 140lbs but a 9 inch cock!” He dropped his bathrobe and revealed his lean body, but beside his big cock was clearly not as strong as the other male part of the opposing Tag Team.
And now I hoped to finally get a view of those spectacular body of Mandy as I started to introduce her: “And his beautiful wife Mandy is 20 years young, standing 5”2 with also 180 lbs and a chest of ….wow…..40K!”
She opened her robe and on her short curvy body were the most magnificent breasts I had ever seen. The huge and heavy udders were teardrop shaped and veiny and bigger than basketballs.
I felt myself getting wet since I was clearly bi and although I regarded myself having big boobs they were dwarfed by her pair easily. I stepped over to her, taking her left breast and lifting it: “Oh my god! How can you fight with these massive mammaries?”
But suddenly I got goose bumps when Steven behind me shouted: “She can`t because I will rip them off her chest and stuff those monsters into her own mouth!”
She simply showed him the middle finger while I was still weighing the tit in my arms. There was quite some tension between the two couples, at least in the ring.
I left the ring and took a seat on Karl`s lap, ringing the bell and starting the fight. My own heart racing in excitement of what was to come. When I felt his massive erection still trapped in his pants I hurried to get his manhood free. I kissed him deeply stroking his cock slightly with my fingertips while I felt my pussy flooding.
It was Marc and Steven starting the fight. Both were totally naked and their cocks hard. Nine inches vs 7 inches was not too fair, but both were locking hands, shoving each other through the ring while also their swords came in contact.
I had no idea what their amateur contest might look like until both started to twist and slap their cocks together again and again.
Their biceps was bulging and both grunted while their wife`s were shouting obscene things.
Steffie: “Steven think about my little wet pussy. I am so horny, waiting for your cock only!” It seemed the shorter and heavier wrestler got harder by these words, his sword fencing the bigger cock without problems. 
Mandy: “Hey Mark! Think of my superior udders and how I will smash Steffie flat with them!”
The fight went on but Steven had pushed Marc into a corner by his bigger strength, surprisingly kicking his knee into his groin. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!” Marc screamed, holding his balls and while bending over he was taken in a side headlock. Steven wrenched his biceps around his neck, causing his opponent`s face to redden. Although Marc went for his cock and grabbed it harshly, he was hip tossed to the floor landing hard. “AAAAAHHHHH!”
When he tried to rise, not so hard anymore, he was floored pretty soon by Steven stomping his right foot into his shoulder. Steven tagged in his wife and the two locked hands. When Marc was back on his feet they stormed forward, Steffie`s natural DDDs rocking on her chest, smashing their arms across his throat flooring him again in a double-teaming move.
While Steven left the ring it was his busty wife left with her winded male opponent. Her body was very feminine, meaning her naturals were sagging, her belly sexily curved as well as her thick butt. I would take her to my bed straight away. But for now she picked her opponent up and squeezed his head between her full tits, engulfing it completely.
Marc tried to breathe and struggled against her, the two of them dancing through the ring. Steffie was strong enough to shove the bigger male into a corner, keeping his head trapped.
Her only mistake was to move her right hand towards his cock and start jerking it, making it hard again. She wanted to milk him off and score a point by a forced orgasm, but the lock around his head and the applied breast smother got partly ineffective.
With surprising strength he hammered lefts and rights into her side, causing her to back away. WHAM! “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” A brutal stomp to her sexy belly followed, bending her over. It was suddenly Steffie that was trapped in a headlock and Marc worked on her dangling left breast with his free hand. First I thought that he might punch or scratch it, but he twisted her nipple sexily and pinched it, causing Steffie to moan in lust instead.
“Work my tits honey!” I coed to my husband Karl, still sitting on his lap stroking his horse cock. I guided my left breast to his mouth and let him suck it, still witnessing that maybe Steffie`s nipples might be also very erogenous like mine.
Although her neck was wrenched she got hold of his cock and worked it….Marco moaned since her grip was rather uncontrolled and he pushed her through the ring like a rag doll. This went on until they reached the ropes and Marc pushed her down to her knees, then bend her forward to place her tits on the middle rope.
Steffie`s big DDDs were not the firmest so they folded around the rope causing quite some discomfort. He reached through her legs from behind, first pulling her long and thick pubic hair gently distorting her labia and then shoving several fingers into her wet twat through the opening in her thong. “HHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM!” Steffie was between pleasure and pain, moaning and cursing.
Marc leaned into her back, pushing much of his weight to crush her beautiful orbs. Mandy climbed out of the ring and walked over to her husband`s prey, pulling her in for a hot and very wet kiss. Their tongues battled and Mandy suddenly raked her nails over the bulging tit meat in several directions causing many red welts and scratch marks. “GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!”
Karl and me witnessed the double teaming and were surprised that Steffie`s pussy suddenly flooded the canvas below her in a squirting orgasm.
She shuddered and screamed, drenching her opponent`s hand and the floor in her juices.
I shouted from my spectator’s seat: “1-0 for the Mandy/Marc Team!”
I could not wait any longer and sat down on my husband’s huge cock. Mandy had also ogled his huge boner already and seemed to be a bit mischievous. She pulled both big tits from Steffie towards her mouth and stuffed one of those huge brown areola into it, starting to suck and work her nipple with her fast tongue.
Marc still had her trapped and Steven was about to interfere into the double teaming. I moaned as my pussy stretched around the invading fuck rod and it still took me a while to get used to Karl`s size, even after 30 years of marriage. Karl grabbed my nipples and pulled my big G Cups in all directions by them exactly how I loved it.
Meanwhile I could not believe my eyes as Steffie was nearing her next orgasm only by getting her tits worked over. Her nipples seemed to be very orgasmic and a weakness for sexfights. “Ahh…..ahhh……ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” She came again, not this wet this time but shook visible under her nipple orgasm…..
“2-0 for the M-Team!” Steffie moaned and tried to gather herself when her tit popped out of her girlfriend’s mouth. Mandy smiled and suddenly slapped her hard. Marc pulled her back by her hair and flattened her in the middle of the ring. He got between her legs, spread them and was just about to ram his big cock through the opening of her thong when she SLAMMED her legs shut around his neck. SMATTTTTTT!
She locked her ankles behind his head in a vicious scissor hold and Marc was more than surprised, grabbing her ankles to spread them. Steffi’s face was determined and she grit her teeth from the effort it took to control the bigger male. Both groaned and Marc sunk his nails into her skin, getting out of air rapidly. “Let go honey and….haaaaarrrrrr…..feel my fat cock…….”
But Steffie was not about to open the scissors causing him to get red and only seconds later Marc tapped out from the pain.
Steffie let go and Marc dropped to his ass. The sexy curvy brunette hurried to get up and threw herself onto a winded opponent in a 69 position. Her legs clamped again around his neck, but not that tight this time. He had not chance to access her pussy but his cock was just in her face.
“Time to get milked boy!” His cock disappeared in her mouth as she started to suck him off.
“Don`t cum honey!” was all that Mandy shouted but Marc simply was trapped under the heavier woman and moaned as he was worked over by the experienced Steffie. First she circled the tip of his cock and made him shudder….
Steven shouted, hanging in the ropes: “Yea Babe! Give it to him! Milk him! You are giving so much better blowjobs than Mandy!” That he was right was obvious because Steffie took inch by inch of his cock and her head bobbed up and down on it until she deep throated his complete length.
It was so hot to see…meanwhile the cock of Karl slammed into me as I was riding him. The sounds that were made in the ring and by us soon caught the attention of other guests who joined ring side. Men and women in kinky outfits or completely naked, some drenched in cum or totally sweaty joined the scene. Thrilled by the special activities in the ring they got closer not to miss any detail.
Marc was not able to hold back even for a minute when he emptied his load deep into Steffie`s throat. “YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!”
Steffie let his cock free that slapped against his own belly. A triumphant grin on her face drooling cum. I could not hold back either and my cxnt spasmed around Karl`s cock. I groaned and moaned out loud. This was the hottest thing I witnessed for a long long time.
“2-1 for the M-team. But the S-team is getting closer.”
Steffie stood up and tagged in Steven, hugging him. Her body already showing a sheen of sweat. Marc had to hurry and tag in his young monster titted wife not to be handled again by the stronger male part of the team.
Steven and Mandy raised their fists like they wanted to start some boxing, but Mandy surprised everybody when she stormed forward and tackled Steven into the ropes. He had to grab the top rope to avoid them both going through them and fall out, and groaned as the air rushed out of his lungs. Mandy winded him further by ramming her knee three times into his balls, even lifting him to his tip toes.
He collapsed to his knees in shock holding his manhood that was still erect as Mandy pulled him between her massive tits. His head disappeared completely! My mouth stood open in shock and Karl used this moment to grab my hair and guide his dripping veiny manhood between my lips and made me eat cock.
Steven was badly winded from the low blow and about to be smothered out by his opponent’s globes. Only as he found the strength to reach around her back, grab her hair and pull the back harshly, he was suddenly free as Mandy landed on her thick shapely ass. Her udders bounced upon impact and my husband’s cock twitched in my mouth as he witnessed the short blonde bombshell in action. I let his rod pop out of my mouth asking: “I bet you wanna fuck her right honey?”
He only moaned which confirmed my point of view that Karl wanted a piece of those mammary monster.
Meanwhile Steven simply threw himself onto Mandy and the fighters started a struggle. Mandy was surprisingly strong and as their fingers locked and arms struggled, she was anything but easily overwhelmed. Her huge globes rolled from side to side on her chest as Steven tried to press her hands down and mount her belly, but she used her legs wisely pushing them into his belly and chest to avoid exactly that.
Steven changed tactics, slipped back down with his knees to the canvas and WHAM! Kneed Mandy’s pussy hard! “GOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!”
“Unfair!”, barked Marc. “Shut up buddy! I will a lot more of this to your lovely girl.”
Saying that, Steven turned her to her belly and mounted her back. He clutched his fingers under her chin and pulled her back into a Camel Clutch, her huge globes not even rising completely off the floor due to their immense size.
He put pressure onto her spine and caused loud moans from her, exciting all the spectators as well as us. Mandy was directly facing us and my husband was about to cum. I kneed in front of him lifting my big G-Cups, offering him to unload his sperm load.
He groaned and his seed shot out with a pressure that was unreached. “YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” My rack got totally covered by ten fountains of his warm seed and after that I looked like I had been in a gang bang.
I laughed and lifted my breasts to my face to clean them with my tongue.
In the ring Steven controlled the curvy bombshell beneath him being fully hard. He leaned back and grabbed between her legs, jamming his hand roughly into her wet slit, while he pulled back her head by her hair and caused loud shrieks. He made his way through her bush, finding the opening he wanted.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Nobody could see what exactly happened but at this point I supposed he had fingers in both her holes in a bowling ball hold. Mandys fist wash hitting the mat in frustration and defeat.
Steven enjoyed this a little longer than actually needed and let go, causing her tits to smash back into the ring floor. He stood up and Mandy rolled to her left side, holding her spine and fuck holes. “Dirty bastard!” Steven simply smirked and picked her up by her hair harshly: “See what else we got in store for you….”
He tagged in his busty wife and locked Mandy’s arms behind her back, fixing her for Steffie to attack. She balled her fists and while Mandy was bent over and Steven pushed his cock into her twat from behind, Steffie started to pound her knockers with her fists.
SMATTTTTT! SMATTTTT! SMATTTTT! Her globes dangled and hit her belly with meaty noises, followed by long groans. Each hit smashed her harder onto his cock, making him smile and enjoy the unusual penetration.
SMATTTTT SMATTTTT BAPPPPPP BAPPPPPP! Steffie pounded the shit out of her tits with an authority that would make pro boxers blush. Mandy screamed as her udders reddened and were used like punching bags with straights, hooks and uppercuts.
“Damn they are heavy!” Steffie had to pause from exhaustion from pounding her opponent’s breasts for the past minute. I was surprised about the lack of rules and the continuous double teaming, but although Marc looked worried he did not interfere.
Finally Steven let go and left her pussy, leaving the beaten Mandy with a kind of disappointment. She cradled her hurting tits when Steffie shoved her into a corner and lifted her left leg to get better access to her wet pussy. She jammed three fingers into her cxnt and started to gyrate them inside her, making Mandy’s eyes roll in her sockets. She did nothing to stop her and moaned seductively as she was driven closer to her orgasm.
Marc touched her shoulder to tag himself in and stop Steffie, but Steven was close and clotheslined him straight into the floor after he slipped through the ropes. WHAM! He impacted hard and was picked up again by Steven, who grabbed his neck with one hand and his cock and balls with the other to SLAM him right into the floor in front of his wife.
Steven kneed next to Marc and jerked his cock hard, shouting to his wife: “Let’s switch!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!” Besides the attacks Marc was erect and Steffie and her husband switched positions to take “care” of their opponents. Steven pushed Mandy back into the corner by her throat, working her pearl like Steffie did before. Steffie instead place her pussy over Marcs cock, ramming it deep into her starting to ride him like a bull.
The M-Team had to endure a severe “sexual attack” driving them rapidly towards their next orgasms.
Steffie fucked Marc like a champ with her big tits flopping all around, her belly and ass jiggling. Her sexy 180lbs were beautifully proportioned and this view made me all horny again.
“I wonder how you would do in the ring…” Karl said to me. Right in this moment I knew I would fight there on my own one day.
Mandy was pinned I the corner and fingered to a climax simultaneously with her husband. “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH JJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”
Marc came into Steffie and Mandy pushed her cxnt hard into Steven`s palm, eager to enjoy every second of that forced orgasm.
“3-2 for the S-Team by double climax!”
Everyone applauded and Steffie and Mandy let go of their victims for a moment. Karl went over to Mandy and Marc, handing them some water.
“You are so damn sexy girl!” Mandy thanked him for the compliment and noticed him staring at her tits. “Wanna touch?” she smiled at him and wiggled her hurting breasts.
I nodded my approval and my mature Gorilla Karl lifted her mammaries with his big pranks. “Holy shit!” He was impressed by the weight and density. He kneaded them and only seconds later was hard again with his 12 inch cock brushing Mandy’s thigh.
“Holy Christ! Thick as a cucumber!” Without asking her grabbed his wet fuck meat and I knew very well what she wanted… tbc