News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Swinger Club Wrestling: Battle Fuck Part 2

• 3 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Swinger Club Wrestling: Battle Fuck Part 2
« on: October 30, 2020, 05:10:50 PM »
Here is the second part. Let me know if you want this to become a series. Kisses Kat.

But it was not time yet to think about the after match fun as Marc reminded his wife about the match that was still far from being decided. “Steven might be an easy victim since he did not cum yet. He must be close….very close….” Mandy nodded, still cradling her bruising breasts.
The two of them whistled and decided that Marc would be first in the ring. On the opposing one it was surprisingly Steffie hiding the view to the corner with Steven and me. Like Karl had taken care of the M-Team during the break, I had paid a visit to the S-Team. I was horny for Stevens’s nice cock and it was deeply buried in my mouth with my tongue battling his tip.
Steffie had asked me to drain him a bit because he hadn`t cum yet, so I gave my best to drain his balls before the next fall.
When Marc noticed he barked over to Steven: “Face me wimp! That`s unfair!” But Steffie simply attacked, eager to hit Marc with a shoulder tackle. He gorgeous curves, all sweaty, were shaking but Marc sidestepped her and Steffie impacted tits first in the turnbuckle. She groaned and was helpless when the ring was shaking and Marc was approaching from behind. Before she could get her sexy ass out of the way Marc impacted with his shoulders into her back, hammering her tits into the turnbuckle again.
Her big soft boobs folded around the rubber padding, glands crushed, as Marc planted his right foot in her curvy ass, got hold of the ropes and pushed her hard into the corner. There was no escape and Mandy took hold of her nipples and started to pull and twist them causing Steffie to shriek at the top of her lungs.
I hurried to finish off Steven but he was quite enduring and although he enjoyed my tongue work, his wife was still trapped and worked over by their opponents. Mandy now hammered vicious fist strikes into the sides of Steffi’s belly really taking a toll on her. As Marc let go he had to stabilize her or else she would have collapsed. He was a slim guy but still powerful enough to lift Steffie onto her shoulders. She struggled to avoid being taken in a across the shoulder back-break-her, but Marc moaned and he finally lifted her.
He carried her closer to the ropes where Mandy was standing on the middle one, forming her fists similar to an axe handle and WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! Hammered them into Steffie`s right tit. Her luscious DDD tit meat jumped on her chest before dropping to the side. With each impact in his wife’s tit and the following scream Stevens cock jumped from excitement until he finally blew his load deep into my throat.
He calmed down a bit and Steffie had to endured the pressure on her spine for a little longer together with three more blows to her soft curved belly until he interfered, taking hold of Marcs cock. His opponent`s arms were not free so he was helpless about getting his balls crushed and cock squeezed by Steven! “AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Marc face was a grimace of pain and he dropped Steffie hard on the floor. 180 lbs impacted from shoulder height and made the ring rattle. WHAM!
I fingered myself ringside now but Karl came over, bent me forward and slammed his manhood into my dripping twat. “No need to finger yourself honey when I am here!”
I moaned with lust and he fucked me from behind, causing my dangling naturals to hit the rope.
Meanwhile both men had gotten a hold of their cocks and balls and were starting a squeezing contest, while Mandy entered the ring as well and stomped the shit out of Steffie. Tits and belly were hit by bare feet and sweat was flying, while their husbands battled their man hoods into pulp.
Both were crying! Damn! Tears were rolling down their faces from the pain when suddenly both collapsed to their knees. They let go simultaneously without getting a decisive advantage.
Steffie asked for help as Steven started to crawl over but was stopped when Marc from behind reached behind his legs and got hold of his hurting balls again. Steven`s eyes nearly popped out from pain. “WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” Steffie had no help when she was picked up by her sweaty hair but suddenly Mandy’s pussy was in reach and she hammered a desperate right between the moist pussy lips of the aggressor.
SMATTTTT! “OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” Mandy was frozen in shock and Steffie reached around her legs and pulled hard to make her crash ass first to the floor. WHAM! Her curves were shaking until X-Mas! Karl groaned as he followed the hot action and pumped his monster into me without mercy.
Meanwhile Steffie was over Mandy and mounted her belly, clawing her massive udders with all power left and caused a new wave of screams from the short blonde. “I`m going to rip those off!” On the other side Stevens cock and balls got twisted and he drummed the floor in frustration. “Gooooood…..help!” When Steffie notice this she got up, running over and drop kicked Marc hard. She hit his chest and head and he flew back into the ropes dazed. Steven was free but in no condition to fight. Steffie now rained down stomps onto Marcs body…belly and groin to wear him down and it worked. He folded over, trying to protect his jewels.
Steffie turned and brought a new weapon into the game: her gorgeous ass! She aimed and dropped backwards SMASHING her big ass into Marcs face with authority! A dangerous move with 180 lbs behind it. He collapsed close to the ropes and received a face sitting from her sweaty ass. She was sitting reverse on his face, pushing down his legs bending forward and licked along his limp cock.
At the other side of the ring Steven and Mandy were slowly getting up after their crotch attacks, but were in no condition to interfere yet.
Although he was suffering from a lack of air with a sweaty cxnt pressed on his face, Marc was getting hard again. His cock soon disappeared between Steffie`s sensual lips and he moaned into her pussy. The stream of warm air also turning her on.
I just moaned as I was still being hammered from behind and a series of small and fast orgasms was rushing through my body. My mind was foggy and I was not able to think clearly from the endorphins rushing through my body. But Steffie dominating her opponent just by her sexy big butt was so turning me on I wished it was me below her. From time to time she was lifting it, allowing him to breathe, but at the same time she was driving him closer to his orgasm.
The audience was by now already consisting of three other couples, all of them fucking around the ring. Steven was still hurt badly from the attacks to his lower regions and Mandy was able to recover first, lift him to his knees and using her monster tits to punch his head left and right. SMACK….SMACK….SMACK….SMACK…..SMACK……SMACK….
His head was hit by more than 5 kilos of tit meat, hitting almost as hard as a glove. It jerked left and right, his ears reddening and I couldn`t believe my eyes as he went down totally dazed.
The action was fast paced now and I almost missed Marc’s orgasm as he filled Steffi’s mouth with his seed. I moaned: “ 4-2 ….ahhh….for….ahmmmmm…the S-Team……..fuck….” Riding on another orgasm caused by the monster cock inside me.
Although The S-Team was leading sexually, Steffie realized too late that Mandy was approaching and ripping her off her husband’s face by her hair. She tugged so hard that she pulled some out by the roots, leaving Marc on the ground coughing, finally freed from the ass smothering.
Mandy pulled Steffie over to the ropes, placed her tits onto them and raked her nipples across the whole length of the rubber. “AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She flung Steffie to the ground and rolled her up as if she wanted to pin her. Steffie was folded into a big C-Shape, her cxnt pointing at the ceiling. Her thick pubic hair were wet and sticking through the opening of her thong, her thick pussy lips as well. There was no chance to escape since Mandy had hook her legs and nearly face-sat her. Marc was winded but got over to them, latching his mouth onto her clit and started to eat her out, eager to driver her into another climax.
Steffie moaned from discomfort and lust at the same time. The ring area smelled literally like sex. The fluids had stained the canvas and all the fucking around us had led to an orgy, that for sure would everybody leave super satisfied.
Marc was parting her hot pussy with his lips, running the inner walls of her love tunnel and ending each time around her clitoris. Steffie shuddered and, after some minutes of struggle, could do not much to avoid another orgasm. “AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH……..AAAAAAAHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM…….”
Mandy let go and the orgasmic sweaty body was dumped in the middle of the ring. Steffi’s breasts were rising and falling und her hard breathing and she looked winded while Mandy and Marc high-fived each other. Steven was back on his feed and taken under Marcs control pretty soon. He hoisted him up, grabbing his neck and balls and SLAMMED him down with a nice heavy suplex.
WHAM! Unfortunately Steven was thrown directly onto his wife. Connecting with his back onto her soft belly, driving every bit of breathe out of her lungs.
I still whimpered as Karl fucked me nearly senseless, my mind only consisting of light flashes and a sexual overflow. I had experienced multiple orgasms before, but what now happened to me was nearly too much to handle. He pulled my head back by my hair only to push his 12 inches fully into me, hitting my cervix and nearly rupturing my inner pussy walls by his thickness.
Luckily for me he came hard and filled me up, so the endless series of climaxes ended as he pulled out of me. I collapsed near the ring ropes with a silly smile on my face.
The S-Team in the ring tried to slowly crawl away from each other as well as their opponents. They were still leading 4-3, but I doubted that Steven would be able to cum again since his cock and balls were blue from earlier attacks.
Mandy pulled down her leather thong and Marc did the same to Mandy. I did not understand until the hung Steven into one corner upside down in a tree of woe, tying down his legs at the top rope with the sexy leather garment. There was not chance for him to escape when Mandy approached him and tried to get him hard again with a hand- and blowjob.
Meanwhile Marc wanted to enter her girlfriend, but was not hard at the moment. He tried to get erect and pounded Steffi’s thick belly from time to time to keep her down, but it was useless. So he switched tactics and started to lick her.
Steffie moaned as her pussy got another sexual attack, but closed her thick strong thighs around Marc’s neck as he did so. He frantically tried to escape and push the scissors open, but it was futile. Mandy noticed this and came over to help him. She towered over Steffie and DROPPED her thick ass with a SMACK on her DDDs. Sweat sprayed as 180 pounds landed and knocked the breathe out of Steffie again. She lost her hold and Marc was free to continue working her cxnt over. He fingered and licked her now simultaneously, while Mandy pushed those big soft tits together, sucking in both big brown areolas and nipples like a hover.
“Oh my god…….” Steffie who already proved before that the easiest way to get her over the edge was for play with her nipples, felt as if she was a fuck toy for the two of them. The sensations coming from her breast and her pussy mixed in her stomach to an overwhelming orgasm.
Mandy sucked hard on her teats and flicked her tongue across them while Marc worked on her G-spot, driving her to another earth quake eruption that squirted into Marcs face and drenched half of the ring. Her cxnt erupted like a geyser, spraying fountains of sexual fluids out in and endless climax.
“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH………….UUUUUUUUUUJHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM.FFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!” I just wanted to provide the new result that the score was evened, when after a short silence Steffie came again!
Another squirt followed and Steffie sweaty body remained on the floor in a puddle of her own juices.
It was Mark that went over to Steven. He was still hanging upside down and he was hard! It turned him on to see his wife sexually destroyed on the floor. “No! Please! It was Marc that grabbed his cock and started jerking him. What a humiliation! I was not so sure before if the guys were bi or straight but it was obvious that Steven was utterly humiliated when his best buddies worked his cock closer to a climax. Mandy came over, lifting one leg to a rope to allow a better view to her hairy cxnt and massive knockers from below.
“We all know you adore me Steve!” She rubbed her pussy and tits and while his cock was worked expectedly, Steven was driven to another orgasm. Receiving a handjob by his best friend was not the only problem: Marc directed the cock towards his own face and since he was hung upside down he came load after load into his own face!
Mandy and Marc laughed at him as was the spectators around the ring. “Nice move! Make him eat his own jizz!”
Steffie tried to get up and help him but it was Mandy running at her first, clotheslining her to the floor. WHAM! Steffi’s curvy body impacted and I saw the next attack coming already: Mandy rebounded in the ropes, turned and jumped into the air, landing butt first onto Steffi’s belly again! WHAM! “WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHH!”
She stood up and smacked her thick ass cheeks, gyrating them, before dropping another time onto her DDDs. SMACK! And again! SMACL! And again: SMACK!
Flattened to pancakes by the short curvy blonde, and wrecked in pain……Steffie moaned and held the front of her body.
“Stop…..unghhhhhh….stop…..”
She pleaded….coughed……and nearly vomited from those devastating impacts. She was beaten and drained, left on the floor in her own juices and all sweaty. In defeat the stunningly beautiful brunette looked even sexier. Everybody around the ring applauded for this gorgeous show, including me and Karl…
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 05:11:48 PM by roleplaygirl84 »

D69

Re: Swinger Club Wrestling: Battle Fuck Part 2
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 11:45:48 PM »
Looking forward to the series!

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 04:27:50 PM »
Oh I wish I had the time to make a series of each of my plots. But sooner or later this will happen....

Offline Fantasy_Brawler

• On Discord too now. Fantasy_Brawler#7111
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 06:10:02 PM »
this is some nice writing with a naughty and sexy story.
{alt}