News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tali vs Liara Mass Effect Catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
Tali vs Liara Mass Effect Catfight
« on: November 01, 2020, 08:10:53 PM »
Quarians had always had it rough. Not only were they mistrusted and shunned by other creatures in the galaxy they were also extremely vulnerable to diseases, a result of spending most of their lives on spaceships so for their own safety they had to wear specially designed suits.

However despite all these disadvantages one particular Quarian was on top of the world. Tali'Zorah was busy disinfecting captain Shepard's quarters with antibiotics so it was safe for her to remove her suit as she planned to surprise Shepard with a sexy night with just the two of them. Tali had had a crush on Shepard for a long time and had finally worked up the courage to confess her feelings to him and to her utter surprise had found out that he reciprocated her feelings and now they were a couple.

Tali was wearing a more seductive version of her regular suit with a hole slit down the centre to show off her belly and breasts. She still wore her helmet with a glassy visor mostly out of habit but she intended to take it off when Shepherd arrived.

She had just finished her final check on the room to make sure she had properly disinfected everything wiping over the glass of the aquarium was probably a little overkill but you could never be too careful but decided everything was ready. Then the buzzer sounded.

"Oh his early" Tali thought to herself with a shake of her hips she walked over to the door and opened it striking and seductive pose in the door frame. But instead of the buff chiseled form of commander Shepard the person outside the room was a tall blue skinned woman.

"Oh its you" Tali said not bothering to hide her disappointment.

Liara was wearing a skintight white jumpsuit which was undone to show off her blue cleavage. She leaned casually against the door frame looking down at Tali with evident dislike. Liara was an Asari who were a blue skinned mono-gender race of females. Asari also had the power to create biotic fields which they could use to move objects with their minds. This was probably one of the reasons why they were well regarded in the galaxy the exact opposite of Quarians.

"Hello Tali" Liara said with a sneer.

"What do you want?" Tali asked shortly.

"I just came round to see what you are up to as I heard some interesting things" Liara said casually.

If their species different standings in the universe didn't give them enough of a reason to dislike each other already Tali and Liara had plenty of personal reasons to not get along as well. Liara was one of Shepard's exes, however, after a misadventure with an exploding spaceship and a short spell of being dead Shepherd was now with Tali, something Liara didn't approve of.

"You heard interesting things, you mean you've been spying on me!" Tali snapped.

"Well of course, I am the Shadow broker after all" Liara said. "And when I heard what naughty things you were up to with Shepard I knew I had to come check it out for myself."

"What me and Shepherd do together is none of your business!" Tali said and tried to close the door in Liara's face but Liara put her foot in the doorway to stop the door closing.

"Like I just told you when I'm the Shadow Broker everything anyone does is my business" she said pushing past Tali to get into the room. Tali stumbled as Liara's breasts bumped into hers and Liara strode into the captain's quarters looking around with a disapproving look on her face. She ran her fingers along the surface of the desk and looked up at to see the sterilising chemicals on her fingertip. Then she noticed the antibiotic pills that Tali had just taken and snatch them up. "Well looks like my information was good" she said. "It's a shame that you Quarians need to do all this preparation to take your "suits" off otherwise you would not be able to deny it"

"Why would I need to deny anything" Tali said putting her hands on her shapely hips.

"Because, you little suit rat, right now I have to just ruin your plans" Liara said walking over to Tali to stand directly in front of her threateningly.

But Tali was not intimidated and glared back at her through her visor. "You need to get your blue ass out before Shepard gets here!"

"Oh I have no intention of leaving, in fact, maybe you will be the one to leave and I can spend the night with Shepard" Liara said puffing out her chest.

"Oh, so that's what this is about, your jealous and want Shepard back for yourself" Tali said. "Well that's not going to happen you bosh'tet"

"I have no idea what Shepard sees in you. Just a skinny little girl who can't take off her ugly suit without throwing up" Liara sneered. "And to top it all off you've got a flat chest"

"Yeah they're not as big and slutty as yours but Shepard doesn't seem to mind and he especially loves my juicy ass" Tali shot back.

"Honestly I can't think of a reason why Shepard will take you when he can have someone like me" Liara said.

"All you Asari bitches are all the same" Tali said. "You think you're so great and important but at the end of the day, your just a blue slut."

Liara laughed "Yeah of course we are more important than a race of thieves and criminals you little Quarian whore! Oh sorry you can't be a whore because it takes you 15 minutes to decontaminate the room before you can suck anyone's dick"

Tali glared at Liara through her visor with pure hatred then said. "At least I'm getting some you're probably so sexually frustrated that you have no choice but to try and steal Shepard back from me"

"Oh yeah, I know you downloaded a nerve stim pro to your Omni Tool to stimulate yourself, so I'm not the one who is sexually frustrated here bitch" Liara said and was awarded with Tali looking a little embarrassed. "Obviously you can't be getting that much from Shepard if you resort to something like that"

"Stop spying on me!" Tali shouted. "You say Quarians are all criminals when you get up to shit like that"

"I won't need to spy on you after tonight because I'll have won Shepard back and you will be irrelevant" Liara said.

"So this means you're irrelevant to him right now" Tali smirked.

Liara frowned at this. She lunged forward and grabbed Tali's helmet and pulled. Tali squealed in outrage as Liara pulled it off her head.

Under her helmet Tali had short black coloured hair. The Quarian squealed in outrage, as forcibly as removing Quarian's helmet was extremely dangerous, luckily she had already decontaminated the room.

Liara casually discarded her helmet raised her free hand and sent a vicious bitch slap across Tali's newly uncovered face. Tali's head whipped to one side and she gasped in surprise.

Liara smirked but her smile was soon wiped off her face as Tali whirled and slapped her right back. It was Liara's turn to gasp in surprise as her head went in the opposite direction.

Tali tilted her head a defiant look on her face

"Oh you've done it now bitch" Liara said a look of pure anger on her face. "I only came here to interrupt your night but now it seems I'm going to have to kick your sorry little pale ass"

"Bring it on you blue bimbo" Tali said "I don't care if you are an Asari I'll still beat you down bitch"

"You know what I don't even need my Biotic powers to beat you I can do it with my bare hands" Liara said.

"Fine and I won't use my Omni tool either it'll just be me and you woman against woman" Tali responded.

"Good now come here slut" Liara lunged forward grabbing Tali by her black hair and pulling. Tali squealed as her head was painfully wrenched forward, her own hands instinctively went upwards towards Liara's head to grab some of her hair only to be reminded that Asari didn't have hair. That little mistake cost her as now Liara had full control over her head by her hair. Liara dragged Tali's head from side to side by her locks making the poor Quarian stumble and moan in pain.

"Your hair is so greasy and disgusting" Liara said but she still wouldn't let go of it. "Probably because you keep it under that stinky helmet of yours all the time"

"Fuck you at least I got hair" Tali snarled back through gritted teeth.

Liara didn't like this comment so she pulled on Tali's hair even harder throwing her against the wall. Tali let out a gasp as the air was knocked out of her as her body splayed against the hard metallic surface. Liara was still pulling on her hair forcing her head to one side so she bent over painfully.

"Why even bother to fight back you know you can't beat me" she said grinning. "Just promise me you'll never see Shepard again and I'll let you slink out of here without hurting you any mo AAAAAAAAAAA!"

unable to retaliate with her own hairpulling Tali had gone for the next best thing and had grabbed one of Liara's breasts digging her nails in painfully.

Liara screamed her lungs out and pulled harshly on Tali's hair to get her to stop but the furious Quarian continued to roughly grope her breasts even bringing her other hand up to grab the second one squeezing it too. Liara was forced to take some steps backwards desperate to get away but Tali followed her her hand still clamped on her breasts the two struggling women slammed into a bookcase and some of Shepherd's books fell down on top of them.

"Let go of my tits you fucking bitch!" Liara snarled

"You let go of my hair first!" Tali shot back but neither of them did, continuing to pull and claw at each other's hair and breasts respectively. Tali attempted to step it up a bit, trying to get her hands inside Liara's outfit through her low-cut top which showed off her cleavage but Liara had finally had enough she raised her knee and slammed it right between Tali's legs.

The shorter woman cried out in pain and lost her grip on Liara's breasts. She slumped against the wall using one hand as balance whilst the other went between her legs as she moaned in pain.

With her opponent momentarily disabled Liara took a moment to check that her breasts hadn't come out of her top and was happy to find they were still covered. She then scanned the bookshelves for the biggest volume she could find and picked out a heavy weapons manual. She raised the book and slammed it into Tali's face and with a grunt she drop to the ground landing on her ass. Grinning Liara then knocked some more books off the shelf and Tali squealed and covered up as they rained down upon her, with one of them slamming into her breast painfully.

"You always were a bookworm bitch" Liara laughed looking down at her.

Tali shoved a star chart of the galaxy off her head and looked up at her tormentor. "At least I know how to read slut"

Liara opened her mouth to dispute this but Tali shot her legs upwards from her lying position right into Liara's pussy.

"GAAAMMMMMMAAAGG!" Liara half screamed half moaned. Clutching her crotch she sank to her knees joining Tali in the pile of books eyes closed in pain. Tali didn't give her any chance to recover and jumped on top of Liara. Liara squealed as Tali scratched her face leaving red marks on her blue skin. Liara grabbed Tali's hair again and the two furious female aliens began to roll tearing and growling at each other as they rotated in the catty ball.

When they were halfway across the room Tali went after Liara's breasts again squeezing and pulling on them harshly Liara howled in pain but returned the favour with one of her hands clawing at Tali's own chest whilst continuing to pull on her hair with the other.

Both women having chosen to wear provocative outfits for Shepherd made it even easier for the other to attack their breasts. And soon they were leaving ripped pieces of clothes behind them as they continued to roll.

Tali managed to tear away some of the Asari's outfit so her bouncing blue boobs were out in the open and she wasted no time by grabbing and sticking her nails in. Liara screamed and attempted to rip open Tali's outfit as well but her outfit was made of tougher material. Liara could only stretch and warp it making Tali's cleavage hole much bigger but with the pain in her own breasts she soon was forced to give up the attempt. They finally came to a stop with Tali lying on top of Liara, her hands still clawing her breasts. Liara moaned and squirmed as her tits continued to be abused.

"After I'm done with your tits though have gone from blue to red" Tali growled angrily.

"AAFMMMM" Liara moaned back in response. "You're just jealous slut because you don't have any tits"

Tali blushed a little but didn't stop squeezing Liara's blue orbs. "You won't have any tits after I finished with them" she growled.

Liara screamed again it was clear at this point Tali had no intention of letting go of her breasts so it was up to her to stop this attack. Desperately she shot her head forward slamming their skulls together. It hurt both of them but it did do the job as Tali fell off Liara and in the process let go of her breasts.

Liara took a moment to compose herself. Her head throbbed and so did her naked chest and to her dismay she found scratch marks all over her breasts, her top was also ruined so there was no way she could hide them.

"Fucking Quarian slut, you're going to pay for this" she growled getting to her feet.

Tali who was still a bit lightheaded from the head-butt just lay on the floor until Liara grabbed her hair by one hand and began to drag her across the room.

She screamed and kicked her legs but the furious Asari did not relent dragging her across the room over to Shepard's aquarium. When they got there Liara pulled up on Tali's hair so she was standing. Then she angrily took hold of Tali's already damaged top determined to get her opponent topless as well. However, Tali was not making it easy for her, as she squirmed and scratched at Liara's blue skin. But eventually Liara managed to rip Tali's outfit open to reveal her small yet perky breasts. Gleefully, Liara grabbed them and began to squeeze causing Tali to scream in pain but she retaliated by once again attacking Liara's breasts and squeezing right back.

The two half naked women began a breasts squeezing contest moulding and pinching the skin of the others sensitive orbs whilst moaning in pain as they continue to work.

"MMMMMAAAAA bitch"! Liara breathed out.

"AAAWWWWWNNNN" slut!" Tali moaned back.

As they continue to work with each other's breasts they found the others' nipples were getting a little erect

"Looks like you're enjoying this you Asari skank" Tali moaned her eyes closed as she continued attack her opponent's breasts.

"Yours are just as erect as mine you pervert" Liara moaned back.

Liara had the bigger pair so had more flesh to work with, it also didn't help that her breasts were already all scratched up from Tali's earlier attacks but Liara did her best to make up this disparity by pushing painfully on Tali as hard as she could.

Tali moaned at the pain in her jugs and she was pushed backwards forcing her lower body right into the glass of the aquarium. Whilst her top half hung over the water but Liara did not stop pushing on her and soon the black haired woman was in danger of falling into the water. "You bitch," she shouted in Liara's face but the blue woman didn't relent pushing harder on her tits forcing her closer and closer to the water Tali tried to stop her by clawing her own breasts but Liara resisted the pain and forced Tali dangerously close to the tank of water.

"Well If I'm going in I'm taking this slut with me," Tali thought and she stopped pushing on Liara's breasts and pulled instead and with a shriek both women tumbled into the aquarium together with a loud splash. Water displaced by their immense bodies sloshed over the side, two sets of sexy legs stuck out at right angles. Inside the tank both women thrashed momentarily blinded by the burst of bubbles. Tali's face was grounded into the gravel at the bottom of the tank whilst Liara's breasts were slapped by some seaweed. The residents of the tank were not pleased with the new two occupants, angrily swimming between their legs. After a lot of thrashing and poking elbows into each other they both ended up in a sitting position at opposite ends of the tank, however, it was not big enough for both of them so their arses ended up flattened up against the glass. One incredibly cheeky fish started nibbling at one of Liara's toes eating off her dead skin with little fishy bites. Water droplets sparkled off their shining bodies running down their naked breasts as both them took a minute to catch their breath. Tali brushing her wet hair out of her face as if she was in a shampoo commercial.

"Look what you've done now we are soaking wet" Liara snarled striking out with a wet slap across Tali's cheek.

Tali gasped but retaliated with a kick into Liara's breasts. "This is all your fault bitch"

Sitting half submerged in the water the two women continued their fight, slapping scratching and kicking each other with plenty of screams of rage and pain.

The poor fish in the tank did their best to avoid the women's thrashing legs and even the one nibbling on Liara's toe was forced to dodge out of the way, as she kicked Tali in the stomach. Tali grunted at this and instinctively bent over and Liara jumped at this opportunity grabbing her by her hair and forcing her face into the water bending her body painfully forward. Tali splashed frantically in the water as Liara laughed at her opponent's distress. "Say hello to the fishes bitch, you're about as pretty as they are" Liara laughed.

Tali stopped thrashing and forced herself to concentrate. She was running out of oxygen and needed a way out. Luckily in the cramped confines of the tank there was not a lot of room but plenty of Liara's blue body to attack. So Tali went for the most vulnerable point, ripping off Liara's trousers and sending a harsh punch right into her pussy. Liara screamed at the top of her voice and desperately jerked away from the vicious lowblow. This extreme motion was finally too much for the glass as it smashed spilling water all over the floor along with gasping fish and two half naked women.

Both of them took a moment to catch their breath lying on the floor their breasts heaving up and down. They were both scratched and bruised and hurting, especially their breasts which had been a big target in this fight. Scratch marks spider webbing across the two sets of orbs. Tali were nasty red colour while Liara's darkest purple. They also some scratches down there face and some nasty purple bruises beginning to form on their bellies. It was clear that the fight was taking a lot out of them.

Tali's hair was matted to her face and she was breathing heavily whilst Laura spat out some foul tasting aquarium water. They both rolled over and got up on all fours staring at each other like two territorial wildcats. Too tired for any more trash talk they simply just lunged at each other again, water flowing off their the glistening bodies. Their breasts slammed together and both of them cried out in pain as their scratches were irritated. They locked hands and attempted to push the other one over, snarling angrily. Liara's suddenly lost her balance in the water and she went down with Tali on top. Liara fought back landing a wet bitch slap onto Tali's face. The soaking wet Quarian grunted in pain but caught Liara's hand and forced it down managing to pin her other hand with her knees. "Got you now blue whore!" she snarled.

Liara bucked and squirmed but Tali made sure she wasn't getting away. With her free hand Tali reached down in between Liara's legs grabbing at her panties.

"Don't you dare you fucking suit rat slut!" Liara shouted.

But Tali did it anyway, pulling upwards on Liara panties so they stretched into a painful wedgie. Liara screamed at the top of her voice. She kicked her legs and squirmed her whole body but neither of this unseated Tali as she continued to force Liara's own panties deep into her pussy.

Liara continued to scream, panic began to set in as she slowly realised that Tali almost had her beaten. If she lost to this stupid Quarian slut she would never be able to live it down so she had to resort to desperate measures. Calling upon her biotic powers.

Still sitting on top her enemy Tali began to feel a little weird. Was she getting lighter? She stared down at Liara who had a look of concentration on her face realising what she was doing Tali growled. "You cheating bitch!" she slapped Liara across the face but because the Asari was making her whole body lighter there was no power behind it. Liara grinned and easily pushed Tali's almost weightless body off her.

Tali floated halfway across the room for landing softly on her ass. She got to her feet and wobbled not use to to moving with such low weight.

Liara too got to her feet with a grin on her face. She was wearing nothing but her panties and her wet blue skin glistened in the light of the room.

"We said no Biotics you cheating whore!" Tali shouted furiously.

Liara just shrugged. she knew she had broken the rules, however, tenuous they might have been but there was no referee so she might as well go all in. "Jealous bitch, having these powers is yet another reason why I'm better than you"

Tali growled and charge forward ready to tear Liara apart. But the cocky blue woman just stared at her concentrating.

Tali suddenly began to slow down her limbs feeling heavy as Liara increased her mass with her powers.

"No fuck you!" Tali said, beyond frustrated but unable to do anything about it. Eventually her limbs grew too heavy to move and she was stuck in place.

Liara laughed. "You make for a very ugly statue don't you" she said slowly walking up to her. Tali could do nothing but watch as her hated rival walked around her immobilized body examining it. Liara gave a quick spank to Tali's ass before grabbing the waistband of her suit, stripping them off in one fluid motion. Tali was helpless to stop her. Now both women were in nothing but their panties.

"It's time to have some fun slut" Liara said sinisterly. She increased the mass of her hand and flexed before slapping it across Tali's face, the blow three times as powerful as it would have been otherwise. Tali cried out in pain but the rest of her body was still immobilized. Liara sent several more heavy slaps to her face before turning her attention downwards to her tits. "You should appreciate this, your small tits will never have this much mass by themselves" Laura taunted before grabbing a handful of both of them and squeezing. Tali began to scream at the top of her voice, as this time Liara was really working over her breasts digging her nails in and leaving red scratches all across the sensitive flesh. Tali wanted to pull away or attack back but her body was still too heavy to move so all she could do was just stand there as Liara had her way with her breasts. The sensation of pain and slight arousal travelling all the way up and down her immobilized body.

"Oh yes" Liara moaned obviously enjoying herself. "Your little tits so much nicer to pull on when you've got some more mass in them" she caressed them before going back to roughly groping them.

Tali could only moan sensually as her breasts were abused. But she became aware of her heavy body slowly getting lighter as she realized that Liara was losing concentration at keeping her immobilized, getting too caught up in handling her breasts.

Tali resisted the urge to immediately jump on Liara as soon as her body was light enough, waiting for the perfect moment to strike but this was difficult as Liara continued to roughly grope her breasts. But the final straw came when Liara brought her mouth into bite into one of Tali's nipples. Before she could, Tali screamed out and struck Liara on the side of the head knocking the blue whore to the floor with a shriek of surprise.

Tali stood over her furious, her tits glowing a red colour. "If this blue bitch was going to play dirty then why can't I" Tali thought. She brought up her arm and tapped on some buttons on the device on her wrist activating her Omni-tool.

Liara was on all fours on the floor, ass sticking up in the air, trying to shake the cobwebs from her head. She finally got over that sucker punch and rose and turned to face Tali a look of pure rage on her face. "You couldn't just let me beat you could you bitch" she snarled and then leapt at Tali grabbing her hair yet again. Tali let out a scream as her head was wrenched to one side but her Omni-tool was ready and she jabbed it right into Liara's belly discharging a shock of electricity. Liara screamed electricity running through her body making her blue breasts bounce violently. She stumbled backwards and collided with the bed. Falling onto it her body still jittering from the electric shock. "You fucking whore" Liara swore. She sat up on the bed only to be tackled right back down by Tali. She tried to jab her opponent again with her Omni-tool but Liara managed to move her head to the other side, the electricity discharging into the bed instead.

The two sweaty almost naked women began to wrestle on the bed. Messing up the neatly made covers as they tried to dominate the other. Tali managed to zap Liara a few more times causing the blue woman to scream but in revenge she used her biotics to increase her own mass making her heavier and with this extra weight managed to pin Tali to the bed covers.

"Got you now bitch" Liara panted.

"Get off me you fat slut" Tali squirmed and bucked but she could do nothing to remove Liara's increased weight off her. She brought up her omni-tool but Liara pinned it to the bed with her free hand.

"Time to finish you off you disgusting suit rat" Liara said lowering her big blue breasts over Tali's face planning to tit smother her into unconsciousness. With her increased weight it was like Tali was being smothered by two giant beach balls.

"MMMMMMMMM" she moaned through the titty flesh. Liara's sweat mixing with this leftover smell of the aquarium water filled her nose.

Liara was determined to finish her off for good with this as she was running out of steam in the fight. Once she thought she had Tali completely pinned she returned her own weight to normal in order to save on stamina. "Come on go to sleep little Quarian bitch" she muttered.

Tali was beginning to run out of oxygen, the precious gas unable to find its way to her through Liara's massive boobs. She felt her consciousness begin to drift away but no, she refused to lose to such a cocky Asari slut like Liara. Quarians might not be able to alter mass but they always had their tools.

Tali discharged a little shock of electricity from her omni-tool which ran up Liara's arm like a static shock. "ow" Liara muttered momentarily losing her grip on Tali's weapon. In that split second Tali had one chance to attack Liara with her omni-tool and so she went for the most vulnerable spot she could. She punched Liara right in the pussy and discharged all the electricity from her tool had.

Liara screamed like a woman possessed As if a punch to her crotch wasn't bad enough the electricity flowing through her most sensitive area was pure agony. Her eyes bulged as electricity ran freely through her entire body entering through her pussy. Her mouth hung open and sparks flew out of it before her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed to the bed. Smoke rising from between her legs. Her eyelids went heavy and she slipped into unconsciousness.

Tali lay on the bed next to her vanquished opponent staring at the ceiling breathing heavily. Her body was covered in sweat and had many scratches and bruises all over it especially around her breast area. She was exhausted and feeling quite warm, and was just relieved that the ordeal was over but slowly this feeling was washed away by a sense of victory. She had shown that Asari bitch that Quarians were not to be messed with and more importantly she had defended her right to be with Shepherd. However she knew that Liara wouldn't take this defeat well

She rolled over so she was now on top of Liara in a schoolgirl pin who was still clutching her crotch and moaning. "Hey I won"

Tali wanted to make sure that Liara would never come after her Shepherd again, she had only just barely won this fight and didn't want to have to face Liara again she needed to make Liara's loss so humiliating that she wouldn't dare ever show her face again, and luckily she had the right tool for the job.

Liara was suddenly brought back to consciousness by tali splashing her face with a cold glass of water. The Asari moaned as her body registered all the bruises she had suffered. Her pussy still stinging painfully but then she became aware of something tight around her neck.

"Get up bitch" tali ordered. Her omni-tool had created a lead with a collar that the vengeful Quarian had attached to Liara's neck. When she realised what had happened Liara screamed in anger and humiliation but Tali pulled on the lead and unless she wanted to get choked out Liara had to obey. She fell off the bed got on all fours her face a mask of embarrassment. "Come on we going for a little walk" Tali said pulling on the lead once more. slowly Liara crawled after her as they walked around the room. "Faster" Tali ordered giving Liara's ass a hard spank. Liara squealed and picked up the pace. Tali enjoyed that so much that she sent several more slaps into Liar's blue ass laughing. "Not so high and mighty any more are you" she said. "Crawling around on the floor like the bitch you truly are"

Liara didn't think that any Asari had been in such a humiliating position before, they were supposed to be on top of the pecking order not being paraded around like a pet. To make matters worse it was Quarian who was subjecting her to this. Liara didn't think she would be ever be able to live this down. Tali and her victim finished another lap of the room then she ordered Liara to climb onto the bed. Tali then pressed some buttons on her omni-tour and the leash disappeared. Liara sighed in relief however, Tali was far from done with her

With a few more button presses on her omni-tool Tali brought up the nerve stim pro that Liara had made fun of earlier in the fight. A dildo made of light forming at the end of her hand.

Liara's eyes went wide at the site. "Oh no don't you dare you Quarian whoAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Tali cut her off by shoving the dildo into her pussy and began to pump up and down. Liara cried out as waves of unwanted pleasure ran through her body. She wriggled on the bed her face a mask of shock as she moaned lustily. Tears ran down her face making her makeup run.

Tali grinned and continued to fuck her pussy without mercy.

Liara grabbed the bed sheets tight and then bucked her hips as it finally got too much for her and she orgasmed staining the sheets with her juices. Tali finally relented and let the exhausted Asari catch her breath for a moment.

Tali grinned at her handiwork but still wasn't sure this would be enough after she had just given Liara pleasurable experience, even if it was unwanted, she needed to humiliate her so bad that she would never show her face around Shepard again. So she scooted up on the bed and turned around placing her round ass onto Liara's face. Liara just let out a low moan as her face was smothered under Tali's pale ass but Tali made sure that her mouth was uncovered. "Hey can you hear me bitch, it's my turn now. The only way you're going to get me off your face is to get me off."

Liara still under her ass just moaned again she just wanted to get out of here and forget that this entire ordeal had ever happened and unfortunately she realised that doing what Tali said was probably the fastest way to make that happen so she opened her mouth and began to lick Tali's already wet pussy.

Tali let out a long cry playing up her reaction to make it as humiliating as possible. "Oh you're pretty good at this you must have had a lot of practice you blue whore" Tali said her eyes closed in bliss. She began to ride Liara's face grinding her pussy over it. Liara grimaced but continued to plunge her tongue inside Tali the best she could.

Tali suddenly gasped grabbing Liara's tits tightly as she climaxed all over Liara's face.

"MMMMM that was good" she purred out before getting off Liara's face and lying next to her on the bed. Liara wiped some of Tali's cum off her blue skin which was turning a deep shade of crimson at the humiliation she had suffered.

For a long moment they just lay next to each other Tali enjoying the afterglow of her climax whilst Liara was in a well of self-pity.

Suddenly the door to the room slid open and a muscular man walked in. Shepard stopped in his tracks as he saw the damage to his room that the catfight had caused. Tali and Liara both set up on the bed staring at him.

Shepard saw them both lying in his bed with the unmistakable sign some sexual acts had been committed. For a moment he thought he had walked in on a lesbian love session but he realised there was more to it than that with the wrecked room and the bruises on both of them. "Well hello you two" he said after a long awkward silence.

Liara blushing deeply jumped off the bed and still completely naked ran past Shepherd to the door trying to hide her face from him. Just before she left the room she said "Farewell Shepherd my love" and left in shame.

"Mmm okay?" Shepherd said. He reached down and plucked up some fish from the floor and put them back into what was left of the aquarium before turning round to Tali. "So do you want to tell me what's been going……" He trailed off as he beheld Tali who was lying in a seductive pose on the bed a grin on her face.

"Me and Liara were just having some quality girls time together" Tali said.

"Is that right" Shepherd said unable to take his eyes of Tali.

"Yes but right now the only person I want to spend quality time with is you" she said beckoning him over to bed and Shepherd was more than happy to comply.
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.
My Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/n29219

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Re: Tali vs Liara Mass Effect Catfight
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 04:40:55 AM »

I've never played Mass Effect so I'm not familiar with the story, but I'd like to commend you for writting it. It's clear you put a lot of effort into staying true to the details of the canon.  I think I liked the variety of the catfight, and how you strived to make it an even give and take even though the two protagonists were vastly different in racial abilities. It's a hard trick to pull and I think you did pretty well.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 12:22:44 PM »
This is a fantastic story. Well written and entertaining.  I have never played Mass Effect, but I am definitely interested now.
Great story.

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 03:56:45 PM »

I've never played Mass Effect so I'm not familiar with the story, but I'd like to commend you for writting it. It's clear you put a lot of effort into staying true to the details of the canon.  I think I liked the variety of the catfight, and how you strived to make it an even give and take even though the two protagonists were vastly different in racial abilities. It's a hard trick to pull and I think you did pretty well.

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have never actually played Mass effect either but this was a request from a fan of mine and he did a good job of telling me what to include. And I always try to write a competitive catfight as I find a one-sided beat down a little boring
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 03:57:19 PM »
This is a fantastic story. Well written and entertaining.  I have never played Mass Effect, but I am definitely interested now.
Great story.

Thank you I'm glad you found it entertaining